It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I wrote this several pages back about my vision. As I look back in my third eye what I remember is this:

One big explosion I saw snow and dirt/rocks flying high in the sky then the next explosion like the first then the third, this happened many times maybe 6,7,8 times and I asked where is this and what I heard in return was "Beijing."

Just want to say with the explosions they were spaced but not far, far apart enough to see seperate explosion and each explosion went to the left not the right.

Hi observe50

Just wondering (or hoping) if this is what you might have seen in your dream?

"China has held a rehearsal of the Olympics opening ceremony in the main venue for the Games, the 'Bird's Nest' stadium. Fireworks lit up Beijing's skyline as the rehearsal was carried out under tight security."

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by mountaindog]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaindog

Originally posted by observe50
I wrote this several pages back about my vision. As I look back in my third eye what I remember is this:

One big explosion I saw snow and dirt/rocks flying high in the sky then the next explosion like the first then the third, this happened many times maybe 6,7,8 times and I asked where is this and what I heard in return was "Beijing."

Just want to say with the explosions they were spaced but not far, far apart enough to see separate explosion and each explosion went to the left not the right.

Hi observe50

Just wondering (or hoping) if this is what you might have seen in your dream?

"China has held a rehearsal of the Olympics opening ceremony in the main venue for the Games, the 'Bird's Nest' stadium. Fireworks lit up Beijing's skyline as the rehearsal was carried out under tight security."

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by mountaindog]

I don't think he could get that confused, I am still laughing at the fact they rehearsed a fireworks show when they are the ones who invented them. Did they have any doubt they would work lol?

I think they were very ignorant to do that because the air pollution is bad enough that most of the athletes will probably keel over from competing in it. I know many people who compete in triathlons and that would be the last place they would want to be competing.

If it were not for all the people picking up on earthquake precursors in China I would not watch the Olympics that I normally love to watch so I guess this gives me an excuse. I don't support Chinas government in any way because they should be tried for genocide and blocked from trading with the western world.

I have to say that from what I can see every time the west coast of the U.S. shakes it rebounds into Asia and Japan. Thankfully from what I see the quakes in Oregon will not cause a tidal wave unless the ones on that fracture zone causes one of the subduction zones to pop.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No that wasn't it.

If anything like I explained happens you will know. I am sure it must just be a vision but what has even peaked my interest of this is when I opened my eyes I thought why didn't I pay attention to what the people looked like.

I know to pay attention to this stuff so this is when I closed my eyes and simple thought where was this and in my mind one word, Beijing.

I usually don't watch the Olympics and I might forget to be honest but if I do remember I will get my DVR on it. If nothing else I am interested if I can see anything in the background that resembles what I saw and then I can tell you, the village area or mountain peak and so on.

I know nothing about Beijing to be honest.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm going to say Japan, plus 6.0 mag, within 24 hours.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
I'm going to say Japan, plus 6.0 mag, within 24 hours.

Magnitude 6.1 - OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2008 July 21 11:30:31 UTC

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Wow you nailed that one, Someone has been studying. Good work. You should be talking to the Japanese and see if they will put you on the payroll lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey to all! I am back from a week vacation, here for one night and then I will be gone again until Thursday. Katt, your predictions are really dead on now, I am truly impressed! Let me tell my aches for today and see if any precursors are there: pain in the top of my head, visual disturbance (blurry), pain in my left hand (that is a first) feels like a cramp. Upper back pain, feels really heavy in my upper back tonight, so I am going to mention it dispite my recent injury to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I see these posts from those of you who are having 'visions' or dreams of explosions. I have been having those dreams for some time now, at least 8 months. Not like every night or anything like that, but they are so real and so humbling to me. I see the sky literally on fire, I see people hiding inside buildings, military prescence, at first I thought I was seeing some kind of war scenario, but I am conviced now that it is a natural disaster, and the military prescence is just part of what is going on around everyone. Weird though, me and my BFF dreamed about this same scene, I had never told her about mine, and she told me about a dream she had, the dream was almost identical to mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
pain in my left hand (that is a first) feels like a cramp.

I started to feel the exact same pain in my left hand last night, and it is still sore (definitly like a cramp) now.... definitly weird, but I wouldnt' have given it a second thought, if I hadn't read your post.

happy fingers edit....

[edit on 22-7-2008 by damntheptb]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thanks. Japan did have that big one, and they were having aftershocks, but those aftershocks were dropping in magnitude down into the 5's. I wasn't positive when I got Char's one very specific precursor for plus 6.0 in magnitude, but I went ahead and trusted the precursor, and posted it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Magnitude 4.1 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 22 18:30:35 UTC

Offshore Oregon swarm still active...

Funny you two should mention pain in the hands, because I had the same thing yesterday and this is not a known precursor-- as far as I know. We'll have to wait and see if there is an EQ somewhere unusual to make a possible connection.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Magnitude 3.1 - SOUTHERN IDAHO
2008 July 22 09:32:52 UTC

I wonder if this one will be deleted. I've saved it, just in case.

Idaho

Did anyone see this pop up on Red?

[edit on 7/22/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I didn't catch that Kat but I see a new location a 5.3 in Antarctica haven't seen one in this particular location before.

Mike must be having a heck of a good vacation. I leave Sat. 26th for mine and I will be gone a week.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Magnitude 5.3 - ANTARCTICA
2008 July 23 08:12:42 UTC

Maybe this is the left hand ache/pain... the only way to be certain is to see if it happens again.

Is your left hand ache gone you two? Mine is.

I believe I've been getting Mexico precursors the past couple days, and South America. Some Indonesia today as well.

Also the Domino Islands, but I get them a lot and generally don't mention them because one or the other of those islands is always shaking. Like Alaska or Puerto Rico... same deal.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Japan a 6.9 about 11:30 EST0 7 23 08 Wednesday . Just heard about it. No other info at this time

mikell

Edit to add date
ml

[edit on 23-7-2008 by mikellmikell]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Magnitude 6.8 - EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
2008 July 23 15:26:20 UTC

More in Japan and the mags are going up-- generally not a good sign.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
another concern, is this eruption, and the location of quakes in the area...

elusion islands eq's

and the link to article on eruption

alaskan eruption

I am still feeling soreness or crampiness in my left hand, wasnt so bad last night, but started in again about 5am this morning.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

I am still feeling soreness or crampiness in my left hand, wasn't so bad last night, but started in again about 5am this morning.

Mine is back too and this time, I can feel it all the way up to my elbow (in my left arm).

I think Japan is in for more +6.0's... getting that plus 6 precursor again.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

I just realized I'm not getting Mexico precursors because I'm missing a major component of Mexico, so it's probably more Japan.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Now I'm thinking Wasatch (which includes portions of eastern Nevada) or New Madrid areas. Within 12 to 24 hours. Nothing huge, but probably 4.0 or higher.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join