It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good morning all,
it's 6:45am on tues july 15th and I am definitly thinking nor-cal from my ear tones....

Been getting the feeling of something coming, something big, but not sure if earthquake or volcano, but have had a few "explosive" dreams, but only fragments, but the uneasyness has been in full force since last night...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nice to hear from you damntheptb.

Now you know us... tell us of the fragments of your dreams everything has to be written.

I see the new 4.2 now off the Coast of Oregon and I see two newer areas.

1.) 5 North of Franz Josef Land
2.) 6.4 Dodecanese Island

I'm still waiting for the Olympics and a big one in Beijing 8/8/08

I really don't think it will happen but we'll see.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Magnitude 4.2 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 15 04:29:04 UTC

Hi damntheptb... I believe the precursors for offshore NorCal or Oregon are pretty much the same as NorCal, so maybe this 4.2 off the Oregon coast was it.

Right now, I'm watching Oregon. Inland, I think.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ITS so hard to tell diference between nor-cal and off coast of oregon...

The dreams i have been having have involved massive destruction over a widespread area or areas?

most of the time I can remember all most of my dreams, but lately i have only been remembering fragments

I know it is around the olympics, due to a newspaper i saw blow by, but stuck to a pole, so i could read it, and it mentioned day 3 of the world olympics...

I dont know if whatever happened, happened before the start of the 3rd day, or just after they started.... I cant remember if the paper said, start of day 3, or should be day 3...
while the paper was blowing, i remember turning on tv, and seeing images that were horendous, and not images you could EVER see on normal tv....death and destruction throughout modern cities... (i saw broken billboards, and huge neon signs, sparking, and power going out all over the world.

When i get bits of the actual event that causes all this, all i see is a massive explosion, but not from a bomb or anything, its almost like a major quake shakes entire planet, and from the result some volcanic explosions take place where there were never any known volcanic activity, and huge holes opened up, and lava went flying, burning to nothing, everythng it touched..

I can account for at least 3 diferent dreams, all relating to a massive event, and lots of chaos.... the images of peoples eyes, and faces as they looked outwards (i couldnt see what they were seeing) still give me chills when i think about them.
I have a notebook by my bed, because ive noticed that i only have a couple inutes when i wake up to record it, or it is forever gone....MUST BE C.R.S. (lol), and if i continue to have any more dreams, i wil let everyone know.
I am NOT one who has ever had any dreams come to light before, but I also have never had repeated dreams on diferent nights except for once before, regarding the non-stop shaking of reno that I saw a headline for in those dreams.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

I dont think this swarm is done, and i feel like another is coming in the SAN JUAN AREA

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

That would be August 11th and that is a scary thought. This world is spiraling out of control. Everyone is feeling big quakes in our near future and everyone talking war on top of the economy tumbling to the brink.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That falls in with what I saw, this is why I said we need to write everything down to see if we are able to make any connections.

I wrote this several pages back about my vision. As I look back in my third eye what I remember is this:

One big explosion I saw snow and dirt/rocks flying high in the sky then the next explosion like the first then the third, this happened many times maybe 6,7,8 times and I asked where is this and what I heard in return was "Beijing."

I haven't kept up on the Olympics and maybe we should if nothing else but to see if we reconize anything we saw in sleep or visions.

I believe the Olympics start 8/8/08 and I mentioned this date, I could have seen the beginning and you the aftermath on the 11th 3 days later.

All I can say is I sure hope we were only having false dreams and visions I am a person that doesn't mind being wrong and admitting to it and looking the fool if need be.

I think we are/were both picking up the same thing damntheptb

edit to add: "New area" 4.9 Northern East Pacific Rise

Just want to say with the explosions they were spaced but not far, far apart enough to see seperate explosion and each explosion went to the left not the right.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Your dreams are chilling, both of you. I wonder if the "explosions" are magma being forced up at a fault line after a huge quake?

Today, I'm getting Mexico. I think I've been getting it for a couple days.

I was telling Charlotte, I know I get her physical precursors, but I'm still learning how to determine which region they are reacting to, and/or whether or not there is overlapping of regions or more than one or two at the same time. It still amazes me that she ever managed to untangle all this and make sense of it. And I'm shocked that her biological earthquake prediction method has not been studied more.

As I mentioned before, so what if we get an official warning but the EQ doesn't occur? I would look at it as preparedness practice. And if an EQ did hit, I would be more prepared than I otherwise would have. I don't see a downside.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They mentioned the swarm in maupin oregon on the morning news today. Said that there wasn't enough funding to send out a crew to check it out. THanks Bush. Would sure love to know whats going on instead of your stupid war.

Those dreams sound scary guys. I certainly hope that oregon isn't involved and that's a selfish thought. I hope it's not going to hit where any of you are either.

Tela

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting article on EQ prediction.

Scientists have made an important advance in their efforts to predict earthquakes, the journal Nature says.

A team of US researchers has detected stress-induced changes in rocks that occurred hours before two small tremors in California's San Andreas Fault.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Magnitude 4.1 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 17 13:24:46 UTC
------------------------------------------------------

Magnitude 4.4 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 17 13:32:19 UTC
------------------------------------------------------

Depth 10 km

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Magnitude 4.0 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 16 18:48:30 UTC

Yesterday, but it just showed up in my USGS email alerts.... that makes six EQ's in the area since July 11th.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is not looking good. Mags are going up.

Magnitude 5.5 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 17 22:36:19 UTC

Magnitude 5.7 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 17 22:51:56 UTC

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Magnitude 4.1 - OAXACA, MEXICO
2008 July 18 05:00:31 UTC

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I am running a little late today and I was surprised to see the 5.6 off the Coast to Oregon...... this is interesting isn't it.

Gotta look around.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've been looking at the IRIS map and I am wondering if there could be a possibilty if the underwater volcano off Japan could be larger or growing and becoming or is a super volcano we aren't aware of.

I don't know anything about underwater volcanoes is it possible for one to blow sky high so to say which would cause earthquakes/landslides down there and create hugh Tsunami's?

I wonder if there could be any """connection""" in any way with that volcano underwater off Japan and the one in Hawaii that is active and the larger quakes hitting off Oregon.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Fox news is now re-racking a tape of supposedly a hugh whale off of LA. We should keep a watch on this to see if it is moving away from anything northward and more are with it. I'm on the East Coast so anyone out there keep us updated we only get your very basic news here.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Magnitude 4.7 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 19 01:00:24 UTC

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was a little surprised when I opened the IRIS map today.

www.iris.edu...

I'm waiting for a big one to hit next month in Beijing with the Olympics. 8/8/08 Looks like an interesting date only guessing and I'm never right, lol.

7 East Coast of Honshu Japan

6.3 Santa Cruz Island Region constant larger quakes here

Off the Coast of Oregon still hitting.

Mike must be on one heck of a vacation.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
About 11 p.m., I got Oceania precursors and I thought there would be something significant going on there.

But it's the offshore Oregon swarm I've been focused on lately.

Magnitude 4.1 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2008 July 19 00:49:12 UTC

I believe Mike will be back Monday.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join