It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 23
108
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looks like the quakes in Verdi-Mogul are slowly getting larger and staying larger. Its like a waiting game. These quakes should be getting smaller then stopping so something is building.

If anyone see's unusal military movement we will know they know something and aren't telling.




posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx
 


Coal dust
, Maybe if it was on fire it would be that hot, Otherwise not. The black ground is from the hot ground killing the vegetation and grass. They have places like that in California.

Thats my black lab pup when she was only 9 weeks old. She is about 1.5 years old now. Talk about a lover. I will be laying in bed watching TV and she will come and lay beside me and put her head on my chest and just stare into my eyes as she falls asleep. She is the best dog I have ever had. Kids can jump on her and pull her ears and she just loves it. Or she can whip a pit bull as she has done that tried to drink out of her bowl thanks to the little bit of Chow that she has in her.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50
 


Charlotte said in her ATS interview that the Reno activity is volcanic in nature-- and that is the rumor in town as well. I noticed when looking at a list of Yellowstone tremors that they were all shallow in depth-- not unlike the Reno swarm. No one can say the Yellowstone tremors are not volcanic in nature. And if you look at a USGS fault map, the Reno swarm is not on a known fault-- which I guess is why when we do have a tremor, it moves all over the regional USGS map before it settles on the Verdi/Mogul fault-- which is nearest the epicenter of the Reno swarm.

In fact, most people in town think the tremors have stopped and it's all over. Only the people living up here near the epicenter are aware that it's on-going. Local media have totally clammed up since tourist season began. So, as far as most everyone is concerned, the impression left by local media is that the Reno and Wells swarms are over.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that coal dust story is hinky. So they'll dump a few feet of topsoil over it and forget about it? I'm no expert, but it just sounds hinky to me.

So that's your puppy? I've been trying to figure out forever what was in that photograph.


Edit to add: www.denverpost.com...


"Probably somebody knew about it. Coal is not that uncommon in that area. Seeing a patch of coal remnants wouldn't really spark anybody's attention," he said. "We had no idea that it could self-combust on a hot day. It has been an education for us."


"wouldn't really spark anybody's attention" -- a pile of coal dust laying around in or near a city park... From what I'm reading, breathing coal dust is a big deal, and there are extremely elaborate methods of dealing with coal dust and coal dust piles which involve all sorts of patented technology-- not just throwing a couple feet of topsoil on it and calling it done.

"We had no idea it could self combust on a hot day"-- this is the story-- it was ignited by "super-heated sunlight".

I am still not convinced.

[edit on 6/7/08 by kattraxx]



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is funny -- there is an EQ on the U.S. map in the exact same place near the Flaming Gorge Dam in Wyoming again, like the EQ that was deleted by USGS a couple days ago.

Wyoming EQ is back

Better hurry and see it before they delete it again.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that coal dust story is hinky. So they'll dump a few feet of topsoil over it and forget about it? I'm no expert, but it just sounds hinky to me.

So that's your puppy? I've been trying to figure out forever what was in that photograph.


Edit to add: www.denverpost.com...



"Probably somebody knew about it. Coal is not that uncommon in that area. Seeing a patch of coal remnants wouldn't really spark anybody's attention," he said. "We had no idea that it could self-combust on a hot day. It has been an education for us."


"wouldn't really spark anybody's attention" -- a pile of coal dust laying around in or near a city park... From what I'm reading, breathing coal dust is a big deal, and there are extremely elaborate methods of dealing with coal dust and coal dust piles which involve all sorts of patented technology-- not just throwing a couple feet of topsoil on it and calling it done.

"We had no idea it could self combust on a hot day"-- this is the story-- it was ignited by "super-heated sunlight".

I am still not convinced.

[edit on 6/7/08 by kattraxx]



Yep thats my girl. Did you see that China has urgently requested radiation detectors as stated in the 9.5 prediction thread? People are showing up in that earthquake area in China with what looks like radiation sickness. We need to get all up in Chinas business about this because the prevailing winds would carry any fallout right over us.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sky, do you know how to do a screen shot of the USGS U.S. map and post it on this thread? I want to save this one again before it's deleted again.

It's a bit northeast of the last one they deleted, but I'd still like to have it up on the thread in case it disappears again.

[edit on 6/7/08 by kattraxx]



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx
 


No sorry I'm not that good with that sort of thing. It took me forever just to get Savannas picture in my Avatar



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


Are there news links for the China radiation detector story? I haven't really been following that thread lately.

Charlotte King said she can sense a nuclear detonation in her ATS interview.

Are they saying the nuclear accident was caused by the EQ or the other way around?



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


I understand. It's cool. I copied/pasted it into email and saved it. That'll work, right?


(Savannah is a great name, by the way. Totally off subject, but I'm getting another Siberian pup June 13th, Storm.)



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


Are there news links for the China radiation detector story? I haven't really been following that thread lately.

Charlotte King said she can sense a nuclear detonation in her ATS interview.

Are they saying the nuclear accident was caused by the EQ or the other way around?



I think the quake caused some sort of leak. There is not enough info right now to know what happened but a nuclear detonation cant cause a quake otherwise your state would be nothing but rubble from all the test they did out there back in the day, And tectonic plates are just to big to budge. It would be like a gnat trying to knock you down by flying into you.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


I understand. It's cool. I copied/pasted it into email and saved it. That'll work, right?


(Savannah is a great name, by the way. Totally off subject, but I'm getting another Siberian pup June 13th, Storm.)


I like Siberians too. My neighbor a few houses down has one that came and hung out with me one day she got out of the yard somehow. Storm is a cool name for a Siberian. They are so much like babies when they are young, I hope you ready for the early morning potty trips.

If I was to get another dog it would be an Akita. One of my ex-girlfriends had one and it was a great dog and she never had to worry about anyone ever breaking into her house or taking walks at night with him by her side. There is just something cool about a dog that bears are afraid of.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


There are theories out there about large bodies of water behind dams triggering EQ's. I believe this is being discussed now in reference to the Three Gorges Dam. I haven't done alot of research on this yet, but it is an interesting concept.


Reservoir Induced Seismicity



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


Sky, sent you u2u for dog discussion...


Did you listen to Charlotte King's ATS interview? What did you think?



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


There are theories out there about large bodies of water behind dams triggering EQ's. I believe this is being discussed now in reference to the Three Gorges Dam. I haven't done alot of research on this yet, but it is an interesting concept.


Reservoir Induced Seismicity


Yes that place is a biblical catastrophe waiting to happen as it is built on soft ground. That thing is so big all that water must have put allot of weight on the plate and forcing it to settle in odd ways.

This is where I saw the info on the radiation detectors. One of the last post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


Sky, sent you u2u for dog discussion...


Did you listen to Charlotte King's ATS interview? What did you think?


I haven't got it yet. I thought it was interesting and it will be something to get into when I'm not on these pain pills after my back gets fixed on the 23rd. I'm hoping that they will let me bring my laptop in the hospital room so I wont be so bored.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


This is about all I could find in a short search...

Chinese seeking radiation sources after EQ



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx
 


The Wyoming EQ is gone now; deleted again. This is the page that comes up now when I click on the Wyoming 3.2 page saved in my browser cache.

Magnitude 3.2, Wyoming They forgot to take it off the top of the page though.

Edit to add: Now they've taken Magnitude 3.2, Wyoming, off the top of the page and put "Oops, File Not Found". Creepy. Right after I wrote it on the thread, it changed.




[edit on 6/7/08 by kattraxx]



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The question is did a quake cause a Nuclear accident or the other way around. The words I wrote: "we will be dealing with a radio active volcanic eruption" is sounding more and more likeable isn't it.

If people start coming down with illness over there they aren't going to say it's by radiation they will cover it with numerous other lying explainations.

I am going over to check out that prediction thread.



posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by kattraxx
 


The Wyoming EQ is gone now; deleted again. This is the page that comes up now when I click on the Wyoming 3.2 page saved in my browser cache.

Magnitude 3.2, Wyoming They forgot to take it off the top of the page though.

Edit to add: Now they've taken Magnitude 3.2, Wyoming, off the top of the page and put "Oops, File Not Found". Creepy. Right after I wrote it on the thread, it changed.




[edit on 6/7/08 by kattraxx]


Oh, I don't like that. I saw that one right after you posted about it earlier today. I think we are in for something big, Look at the quakes moving east.
They are hiding a pending disaster or they are making allot of underground bunkers for something. I think a huge quake is right around the corner. Everything is moving.



new topics

top topics



 
108
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join