It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
This is a very high pitched sound today that is perplexing, since it is not on Char's list.

Yes, definitly high pitched, and not like the usual ringing i have felt over the last couple months... im still getting it now, its 12:43 pm here in reno...

I am feeling yellowstone also...... im watching

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I will add the Sierras into the mix now. At first, I thought I ate too many cherries, but now that stomach ache is back a day later, so.... must add RenoSierras in now, unfortunately.

damntheptb, I also just had a couple left kidney pains, which I believe Charlotte mentioned in this thread are for Oceania (north of Australia, if I remember right).

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

I agree about the sierras, as much as i hope we are wrong...
I am still feeling that tone in my ears....high pitch and constant... and my mid back is aching, has been for a while.....just below the shoulderblades.... Im going to go with central california....... and because of other feelings, I want to say so-cal also.......

also watching yellowstone...... backpains

hope im wrong, but i feel some decent size quakes are coming....

[edit on 5-6-2008 by damntheptb]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For those who are interested.
Radio Show tonight from Toronto Canada with Charlotte King.

7 PM Pacific Time /10 PM Eastern

You can catch it live at : www.cfrb.com

Yes, the show is live on the internet.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sigh, wow long day. Did a bunch of yard word outside, Mulch and gardening. it was enjoyable. then my dogs decide they wanted to bring my family back live wild bunnies. . . Odd? hmmm. needless to say they were released, not without a few wounds though, however they were tended to as best as could be done.

Thanks for updating the results. i would like to 2nd the notion of my dreams not being accurate as well. that doesn't bowed well.

I do have bad news that i would like to reinforce the heartland and Japans coast :'(. . . I dont think its over for our heartland. St. Louis. and i have this connection. Born right outside of the city XD and grew up there for a short time. Still have family members living there. This is just a feeling. I'm leaning toward the field from my dream, being one i have seen before. just 'different'

Well goodnight for now

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Japan, Izu Islands, 5.0

There it is... 5.0.

Edit to add: 8:54 pm, I see it's downgraded.

[edit on 6/5/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wells, NV 3.0

Plus a smaller A/S. Noted because it appears the Wells, NV swarm is starting up again. Wells, NV is considered in the Wasatch system/region. Many feel it was the Wells, NV 6.0 that kicked off the Reno EQ swarm, so when Wells picks up, we pay attention.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hmmm...a mag. 3.5 in the San Francisco bay area, 2:02 am Friday 6/6 local time (9:02 6/6 UTC).

Just about to head off into the country for a couple of days. Will report back in on Sunday.

I should report that my joint pain is getting worse. There is no physical reason for this related to any activity. These symptoms are the same as I had when I predicted the Japan quakes on May 28.

Things have gone relatively very quiet in Alaska and that concerns me. I cannot make any specific prediction about that area for now but please keep an eye on it for any sudden upswing in the number of quakes. Also Yellowstone is an area of concern. Okay, I know it always is for anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of what lies beneath that region but right now, quakes even within say the general area of Yellowstone are worth noting I think.

I have no idea what's going on with that quake in Illinois but it's odd to say the least.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
In reference to my prediction about the Philippines Plate region, from June 4, there was a mag 4.6 quake in the Babuyan Islands Region, Philippines, at 00:12 am my time today, ie June 6. (June 05 22:12:54 UTC; June 06, 2008 at 06:12:54 AM at epicenter.)

There was also a mag 5.1 in the Guam Region at 1:02 pm Thurs June 5 my time (June 5, 11:02:05 [a.m.] UTC; June 05, 2008 at 09:02:05 PM at epicenter). As I understand it, this island is quite close to the eastern Philippines plate boundary. The other quake is on the western boundary.

While I was expecting a quake in the Philippines plate region within this time window, I thought it would be around a magnitude 6.0, so it's possible there will be another very close to this small plate's location within a day -- but I'm not speaking of an aftershock in the same place, I mean a fresh quake on a different part of the fault. (Like happened in Japan this past week.)

Mike
Edited to add more specific info of various times: local, UTC, my time. BTW at this time of year I am at UTC plus two hours: 12 noon UTC is 2 pm here.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by JustMike]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by JustMike]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
China is still having some decent sized aftershocks I thought this would have settled down in size by now somewhat.

Unfortunately with such a major quake in an uplift-mountainous region it's not all that unusual for aftershocks to continue for several weeks or even up to a couple of months. So I have read on some authoritative websites, at least...

I must admit I am getting an awful feeling right now and it is growing stronger. It is the feeling of sadness and foreboding that perhaps you also know...I fortunately don't get it very often. The worst was before the Dec 26 2004 Asia quake/tsunami.

Please, I don't wish this to be taken the wrong way...but my feeling is that the Tangjiashan quake lake in China -- the biggest one, which they are most concerned about -- could fail catastrophically within less than 3 days. By "catastrophically" I mainly mean in the technical/engineering sense, namely that the failure will be quite rapid, impossible to stop or even control, and total. Yes, it would also be a human catastrophe in terms of property losses, but my hope -- my sincerest and most earnest hope -- is that the Chinese authorities, who have done so much in the face of terrible and often personal tragedy, will evacuate all the endangered downstream in time...They have evacuated 250,000 people already and perhaps another one million people will need to be moved if they see the danger growing.

This "prediction" of the dam's failure is not without basis: latest reports are that it is now seeping water... I feel that just one more major aftershock, in the region of a 5.0 to 5.5, will be enough to make this dam fail. If there is even another quake that is not close by, but it is a larger quake, that may also be enough.

I would be glad to be wrong on this but I fear this time the odds are very strong that there is little time left.
But something big is coming, and very soon. When this feeling arrives it suggests a major event within approximately three days.

Mike

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just mike, I have also been paying close attention to the Dame evac and it cause for evac. I would have to agree that it doesn't look good for the area. However as to whats going to happen. . . ??? I feel need for concern, only comes from what I've been reading. Which is alarming to say the least.

I am far to familiar with that feeling you talk about. I had that feeling all yesterday night from my time 7 till i went to sleep, Had a pretty uneventful night. But woke up to the feeling Not so saddened. Though im still in that 'waiting stage' the feelings growing inside, are not feeling to good ,at the moment. i only hope they don't get worse.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Hakii]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I woke and looked at the clock last night it was 3 am and I felt disaster it was awful, it lasted about a half an hour and I was actually going to get up turn on my computer and write it here but I thought it can wait until morning.

I was reading something here on ATS this morning about ground area being 800 degrees? I have to go look for it. If you read this let me know.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Gounod area being 800 degrees XD um, that does not sound to good, could you please show me the link, im interested to read about this

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've been looking and can't find it. I may have been reading it wrong the darn phone rang and one thing after another happened in like 15 minutes and when I came back I started looking stuff up then remembered this 800 degree thing and forgot where the heck I read it.

Have I just given you a headache.

I can't find it and I want to know what the heck I was reading and where the location was to do some looking around.

I'm gonna forcast today I'm not gonna have a good day

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

THE EVENT TOOK PLACE ON COLORADO, IM FINDING A LINK NOW.... very very weird, sorry for caps......

here is the link
800 temp on ground burns boy

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

SF Bay Area, 3.5

Not big, but a hit on the precursor I got yesterday.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Great job that's the one how did you locate it?

Okay I remember last year reading that they closed off a part of Yellowstone because the ground was hot--- 200 degrees and shoes were melting now when I read the ground was 800 degrees this scares the ship-e-tink out of me (don't look that word up not in dictionary :lol

I don't like this gotta check this out see what I can find. Thanks for finding location now to see if we can make connections with anything.

edit to add:
Read an article that was saying Geologist are sayig boy stepped on a waste pile of coal dust that was heated up to 800 degrees by the Sun? Is this possible or is this BS?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
that is rather interesting, Could it possibly be lava movement? 800degree is a pretty big number.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
At first I thought it had something to do with being in Colorado but I was reading the BoulderMD thread which was from Boulder Colorado of course and the stange man who entered his ER.

I am so confused with that thread was it a hoax or is it true if you read about that what are your thoughts?

Interesting seems there is a lot of hot stuff happening in that area. Wonder if any sightings of ufo's in that area, hmmmm will have to keep a check on anything and everything.

If we have any members in that location I hope they keep there senses on alert for us.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Leiberman is on Fox talking about Global warming and from the things I have been reading it's not global warming it is undersea warming from the volcanoes underwater. This would seem more logical as to why the Icecaps are melting at least more so then the Sun causing this.

I have been noticing in the last year at least to me that every thing needs to be looked at in reverse from what we are being told.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join