It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Restart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
QUESTION - has Michelle Obama had plastic surgery?

It doesnt' matter if she has ... except for the fact that the Obamatrons give Cindy McCain a hard time for having had (allegedly) plastic surgery.

First off, whether Cindy McCain or Michelle Obama had plastic surgery is truly a non-issue. They can do as they like.

Secondly, if Michelle Obama had plastic surgery lets hope she didn't pay much for it, because seriously...nevermind.

Meow.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
www.opednews.com/articles/genera

The URL above comes from the same source site where it is showing that Senator Obama is now wearing the lapel pin American flag (2 mssgs before this one). Mush later on that page there are comments, and a contributor found the website Opednews where an article describes Rezko and Obama dealings. You can read the whole article. I did and I believe that comments by stu below are pretty accurate on his take of the article which is why I pasted them here.

Comment by stu | 2008-05-13 16:58:23

I think we should be careful to understand this. But here’s an attempt to boil it down a little:

1. The “Board Games” scheme involved giving out roughly 50 million dollar contracts to build hospitals, and getting a few million in kickbacks in return.

2. Obama was state senator at the time and chaired the health & human services committee.

3. He was responsible for passing bill 1332 “Illinois Health Facilities Planning Act”. This bill reduced the Health Services Planning Board from 15 to 9. Why? Because it is easier to control 9 board positions instead of 15.

4. Obama was on an e-mail list of people who approved the nominees to the board (many who were friends of Rezko).

5. The board members donate to Barack Obama’s Senate Campaign

6. The board members extort hospital building/mangement firms to the tune of 1-2 million dollars to receive the contracts.

7. While this is going on, Obama is in phone contact with Rezko - the mastermind - on a daily basis. The feds seem to have all of Rezko’s phone records at this time.

8. When the scheme blows up, the chicago house and senate pass a new bill shutting down the board - but Obama is “not present” for the vote.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Rubyteacup ... excellent info!!

Originally posted by Sonya610
whether Cindy McCain or Michelle Obama had plastic surgery is truly a non-issue.

As i said ... it doesn't matter. It isn't an issue. I'm just curious.
The pictures look very different.
Lighting? Makeup? Plastic surgery?
As I said - not an issue. I'm just wondering.

BTW folks - the Black Panthers have declared Obama to be the 'fulfilment of black liberation theology' - Read here

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
How can anyone call themselves a Christian and be the most "liberal" person in the Senate.I dont believe Obama is anymore a Christian then I am the Pope himself.His values are the lowest that they can go.He is in experienced and needs alot of changes in his life with a complete different attitude before I would even consider voting for him.Hillary has a trashing mouth that would make a sailor blush,is deceitful and dishonest.McCain is NOT another Bush,he is his own man,a maverek.He is his own man.He does NOT believe in torture.Just because he and Hillary agreed with a couple things Pres Bush done in the past doesnt make them another Bush .People need time to really dig out the truth before they start listening and believing lies.Do your homework people.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The pictures look very different.
Lighting? Makeup? Plastic surgery?
As I said - not an issue. I'm just wondering.

BTW folks - the Black Panthers have declared Obama to be the 'fulfilment of black liberation theology' - Read here

I think makeup and lighting made the difference. She must have an image consultant and makeup artists, I am actually surprised it has not made MORE of a difference.

Good link. As stated before, when the gloves come off the possibilities for mud slinging are unlimited where Obama is concerned. Even if Obama wins his sleazy associates and perverted philosophies are NOT going to be brushed under the carpet; they will be brought up constantly, they will fester and brew in the minds of mainstream Americans and the consequences could be quite ugly in the long run.

Many have managed to be in denial about the more radical elements, but if he is President denial will no longer be an option.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
White House For Sale

Total Raised: $233,823,864

Bundlers: 361

Lobbyist Bundlers: 14

www.whitehouseforsale.org...

Senator Obama only gave back the money raised by Rezko when the media reported the donations. He gave back $7,000 to Norman Hsu, but with Antoin Rezko things went a little differently. First Senator Obama claimed that it was $66,000 he had received from Rezko; when the media proved it was more, Senator Obama claimed that his campaign had discovered and then donated $86,000 to charity. When the media discovered, yet again, there was more Rezko money then reported, Senator Obama stated that indeed they had found $150,000 that had come from Rezko. Senator Obama, seemingly exasperated with the story, claimed he had done all he could to find the funds raised for him by Rezko, and that he had donated all of it to charity. Alas, the media discovered again, it wasn’t $150,000 but rather $250,000 Rezko had raised. When confronted with the new figures, Senator Obama was forced to admit that his campaign had found $250,000 of Rezko donations, but that ultimately only $90,000, NOT $150,000, had been donated after all. The campaign was forced to disclose the funds in question had already been used by the campaign. Senator Obama did not make up the difference and donate it to charity, despite having raised some $243,000,000 to date (April, 2008)

List of Obama lies

savagepolitics.com...

[edit on 093131p://bWednesday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.whitehouseforsale.org...

Excellent site!
BTW .. George Soros has been trying to buy the white house for years!

Look here at what some folk in Oregon have put out as campaign posters. Obamessiah ... :shk:

this blog says it all.

[edit on 5/14/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Look here at what some folk in Oregon have put out as campaign posters. Obamessiah

Holy cow that's creepy!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Flyers, this is one thing I don't understand about our liberal friends, they hated the religious side of Bush, yet the embrace this over the top messianic rhetoric of Obama.

"I am confident that we can create a Kingdom right here on Earth."
- Barack Hussein Obama

This makes me want to run the other way!

Charlotte, N.C. — “Tomorrow, we shall achieve the victory, that the kingdom of God may come on earth as it is in heaven, and all those who love the Lord and will vote for Obama, say Amen.”

article.nationalreview.com...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Someone could re-start with this...

‘Curious’ shirt choice

The Curious George cartoon character is getting dragged into the presidential race again in an ugly way - and Boston’s WGBH-TV isn’t happy.

A Georgia tavern owner has been selling T-shirts showing the cartoon monkey happily eating a banana with the words “Obama in ’08” written underneath.

The tavern owner, described as an “ultra-conservative,” has since seen his Marietta, Ga., establishment picketed by outraged critics who say the characterization of presidental candidate Barack Obama as a monkey is racist.

(Sorry if I missed this on prior page or earlier -- those in the know realize I'm just being a 'smart@ss')

[edit on 5/14/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
RELPY TO ALL OBAMA HATERS
I WILL NOT BE READING THIS IDIOT BLOG AGAIN AND I WILL NOT SUBSCRIBE TO IT EITHER.
WHAT DO YOU IDIOTS THINK HILARY IS GOING TO DO FOR YOUR POOR BEHINDS (NOTHING) SHE IS RICH AND IS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR HER RICH FRIENDS AND FAMILY AT LEAST OBAMA KNOWS WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE NOTHING OR TO STRUGGLE BUT I GUESS SINCE HE IS BLACK THAT WOULD BE A MISTAKE TO MAKE HIM PRESIDENT. WHY? WHAT HAS WHITE AMERICA DONE FOR AMERICA? WHITE AMERICA HAS HELD THAT OFFICE SINCE IT HAS BEEN AN OFFICE AND LOOK WHERE AMERICA IS AT NOW. SOME PLACE IN EUROPE THEY WON'T EVEN TAKE AMERICAN MONEY BECAUSE IT IS WORTHLESS. GAS IS AT $4.OO A GALLON AND GOING UP. THE GOVERNMENT HAS SOLD OUR JOBS TO FORIEGN COUNTRIES AND NOT TO MENTION GIVEN ALL OUR MONEY AWAY TO HELP A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US.
NOW CHEW ON THAT WHITE EXTREMIST.post by Quarantine

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That makes you want to run away but a Holy war makes you re-elect Bush?

What?

He didn't even say anything concrete religious there anyway (in the first one)?!?

What blinders are you looking through?

I don't mind President's being religious, and don't you dare start to pretend you do. It's when they use religion to as a tool to push an agenda. If you can prove that Obama is going to take us to war with religion, you'll have a point.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
If you can prove that Obama is going to take us to war with religion, you'll have a point.

Yes. It is a religion. It’s the Obama religion. It’s happening.
It’s not an organized religion such as you are used to hearing about.
But it’s a cult religion none the less.
Hell .. even the New Black Panthers said that Obama is the fulfillment of (so-called) black liberation theology.

His disciples are going to war with anyone who doesn't believe in their messiah (Obama) the way they do. The religious rhetoric coming from the apostles and even from Obamessiah himself are very, very disturbing. Like when he said – ‘my hour is almost here’. He knew VERY well that was a scriptural term used by Christ.

“I’ll do whatever he says to do. I’ll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear.” – Halle Berry

“A quantum leap in American consciousness” – Deepak Chopra

“He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians … the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century.” - Gary Hart

“Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings .. He’s our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence.” - Eve Konstantine

“This is bigger then Kennedy … This is the New Testament.” “I felt this thrill going up my leg, I mean, I don’t have that too often. No, Seriously. It’s a dramatic event.” - Christ Mattews (NBCs chief Obamatron)

“Obama is creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom … HE is the man for this time.” - Toni Morrison

“Obama’s finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don’t even inspire. They elevate .. He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh… Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves. – Ezra Klein

“Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the greatest challenges facing mankind” – Gerald Cambell.

“We’re here to evolve to a higher plane .. he is an evolved leader .. He has an ear for eloquence and a tongue dipped in Unvarnished Truth.” – Oprah Winfrey

I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. It hink that Obama, his election to the senate, was divinely ordered…. I know that that was God’s plan. – Bill Rush.

Read this Blog

Edited to add - there were even a few people here who were going around saying that he never lied and would save the world .. yes .. 'save the world'.

[edit on 5/14/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah, but that seems fairly innocent enough. Those are quotes from people who are inspired or excited about him being elected.

None of them said that "God would make sure Obama was elected so that we could continue the Holy War in the Middle East". Now that is scary.

Political leaders inspire these kinds of statements and attitudes. I still get banned off of boards for talking poorly about Bush. Just the other week, I was banned off of a forum simply for posting about Bush's approval rating. They changed the title of the thread, edited my posts, and said I was banned for multiple accounts.

I just don't see anything there...

*Edit:

Well, except for the Bill Rush one (there's always gotta be one crazy guy, eh?).

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yes, we will all be excited if Obama wins! I can't wait! As a matter of fact I think I might just stop talking about it and actually finally move to Holland.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The democrats are giving the presidency to John McCain. Plain and simple. With their ridiculous rules that make the votes of democrats in entire states not count, and the fact that Obama WILL NOT win the white, blue collar voters that the democrats need at least a piece of to win. The democrats pretty much already have all the liberal votes, and most of the black votes. Clinton is the only hope to gain the rural voters who are sick of the crap the republicans have put this country through, but simply will not vote for a black man. Whether you believe all the crap about Obama or not, we've learned one thing about the rednecks in this country, they actually vote, in large numbers. And they will vote for McCain simply because he is white. John Edwards ALMOST beat Obama in West Virginia last night, and he isn't even running any more.

I believe this is intentional, for some reason, the democrats are going to give this election to the republicans.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
And they will vote for McCain simply because he is white.

And what about the 93% of black voters voting for Obama.
How many of them are voting for 'brother Obama' simply because he's black?

A larger portion I'm sure.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

How many of them are voting for 'brother Obama' simply because he's black?

I'm sure alot. But the black vote isn't where democrats have a hard time. Clinton would crush McCain when it comes to the black vote. They don't have a hard time with the 'intellectual' or wealthy urban voters either. Those are just about Obama's only strong points, but again, Clinton would crush McCain there too. The problem is, alot of those people don't vote in the big elections. Not even P Diddy could get any real numbers of blacks to vote against Bush. It's the blue collar votes, the people who vote religiously in huge numbers, that kill democrats everytime. Like I said, they are throwing it away.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by 27jd]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Authenticated Documents Put Pressure On Venezuela's Chavez to Explain Damning FARC Ties

www.foxnews.com...

rememebr this?

Obama and FARC

But the little Obama reference within the 15 FARC letters released by the Colombian government signals a disturbing pattern of contacts with rogue actors. It's not the first time, and Obama has yet to distance himself.In a Feb. 28 letter, FARC chieftain Raul Reyes cheerily reported to his inner circle that he met "two gringos" who assured him "the new president of their country will be Obama and that they are interested in your compatriots. Obama will not support 'Plan Colombia' nor will he sign the TLC (Free Trade Agreement)."Aside from some interesting possibilities about who these "gringos" are - a congressional delegation did visit Ecuador and an international leftist "congress" was held in Quito around this time - the real question is why anyone secretly consorting with FARC would be able to speak for presidential candidate Obama.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
FUNNY VIDEO

Fast forward to 2015 .. when Obama has been POTUS for two terms.
I swear .. this is what some of the Obamatrons are like.

Very true video
Check out the part where they play Obama's speech and he's stealing it!

BEST and most accurate video!

[edit on 5/16/2008 by FlyersFan]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join