It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Restart

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Those who are voting for him and refuse to acknowledge the corruption and lies he is full of are the ones voting out of WILLFULL ignorance.

So true, this is what I don't understand, especially on this forum, one that picks apart the government and its leaders.!?

How anyone one could fall for this guy.?

[edit on 083131p://bSaturday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
hi i am from england, i dont know much of american politics but i do know that you are all being kept inside a media bubble where everything that go's to america is tailored to meet your culture, you all need to think about this when you vote (whoever that is for), even down to music videos being reshot to suit america, nearly all english actors who travel to america for their work have to speak with an american accent, it is laughable but also a bit depressing, the non american programs that make it to your shores are instantly changed and have their heart and sole ripped out to fit in with the flavourless mush of the american entertainment and media networks while all of the american stuff seems to find its way across the world untouched, i am not anti american its just that these things stand out like a sore thumb to me and i feel like you as american people are not realy benefiting from learning the life and humour and true freedom of the rest of the world, would it matter if obama is a muslim, you must remember that it does not automaticaly make him a terrorist, and if the rest of this site is anything to go by you should be welcoming him with open arms, like i say i dont really know anything about american politics

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
People see what they want to see, they are in denial, and not the river.

I find it very odd that here on the ,"deny ignorance forum," one that picks apart our government and its leaders, they cannot see the, "LIE", that is Obama.

He is just another puppet.

I guess people need something to believe in. Obama and his handlers use this against the gullible masses,

I am not here to argue with the Obamatrons who is the lesser of two evils, I just post the facts, it is up to them to wake up.

I would love to see an Obama supporter just admit he has issues, instead of discussing the "MAN" their only retort is, if you don't think he is a viable candidate you are racist.

WHY?

Because they don't have a logical retort, screaming racism is the only way they think they can get you to SHUT up.

I won't .

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Friend, I believe we are going down hill in this country and not just because of Obama, because there are powers behind the throne.

The King Makers are in control.

I must say however he won't make a very good president, because he is a lousy liar.

For years I heard the humble masses scream, "bring back the Clinton years,"

WTF?

They all abandon Hillary?, now there is misogyny, we wouldn't want a female president to damage our delicate male leaders egos now would we?

Like that nasty Ted Kennedy, yuck.

Speaking of Teddy.

Let me ask, are you watching Obama's endorsers? GOOD GOD! They are like to who's who of the underworld.

Wake UP!

I never liked Hillary until I watched her run the race, ya have to give her some kudos, she is a tough ole biddy!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Obama’s Global Tax Proposal Up for Senate Vote
www.aim.org...

A nice-sounding bill called the "Global Poverty Act," sponsored by Democratic presidential candidate and Senator Barack Obama, is up for a Senate vote on Thursday and could result in the imposition of a global tax on the United States. The bill, which has the support of many liberal religious groups, makes levels of U.S. foreign aid spending subservient to the dictates of the United Nations. Senator Joe Biden, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has not endorsed either Senator Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton in the presidential race. But on Thursday, February 14, he is trying to rush Obama's "Global Poverty Act" (S.2433) through his committee. The legislation would commit the U.S. to spending 0.7 percent of gross national product on foreign aid, which amounts to a phenomenal 13-year total of $845 billion over and above what the U.S. already spends.

Now who do you think is going to supply the money for this act?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 093131p://bSaturday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It appears the Senate version is being pushed not only by Biden and Obama, a member of the committee, but Lugar, the ranking Republican member. Lugar has worked with Obama in the past to promote more foreign aid for Russia, supposedly to stem nuclear proliferation, and has become Obama's mentor. Like Biden, Lugar is a globalist. They have both promoted passage of the U.N.'s Law of the Sea Treaty, for example.The so-called "Lugar-Obama initiative" was modeled after the Nunn-Lugar program, also known as the Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program, which was designed to eliminate weapons of mass destruction in the former Soviet Union.

But one defense analyst, Rich Kelly, noted evidence that "CTR funds have eased the Russian military's budgetary woes, freeing resources for such initiatives as the war in Chechnya and defense modernization."

He recommended that Congress "eliminate CTR funding so that it does not finance additional, perhaps more threatening, programs in the former Soviet Union." However, over $6 billion has already been spent on the program.

Another program modeled on Nunn-Lugar, the Initiatives for Proliferation Prevention (IPP), was recently exposed as having funded nuclear projects in Iran through Russia.

energycommerce.house.gov...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
oh dear you lot realy did fall for all that commie stuff didnt you, give the guy a chance. it's not as if he will be running your country anway, you dont realy think that the president of your country for 4 years has any kind of real power do you? wake up , he's just the front man, you dont elect your real rulers

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Did you read my post?

That's what I just said.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
hmmm hilary? or obama?

who's the better?

there's only one way to find out!

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorry ,i didnt but at least we agree

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorry ,i didnt but at least we agree

OMG at least you are honest, I find many people post with out reading.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Let me fill you in on dirty Chicago Politics,

Three days after the Chicago Sun-Times reported that Aiham Alsammarae, the former electricity minister convicted of corruption in Iraq, put up $2.7 million in property to help raise $8.5 million to free Tony Rezko from jail in Chicago, the Times reported that Alsammarae had contributed six times to Obama's presidential campaign. As usual, when busted on the contributions given in January, February and March, the Obama camp said it would donate Alsammarae's money to charity and his spokesman, Ben LaBolt, put out the standard line that Obama does not ever "recall" meeting Alsammarae.

The Operation Board Games investigation revealed that Alsammarae signed contracts worth $200 million that benefited both Rezko and the Iraqi-born billionaire, Nadhmi Auchi, who ended up with Riverside Park, a 62-acre lot in the Chicago Loop estimated to now be worth $2.5 billion.

Nobody knows Auchi anymore.......lol

All members of the “Combine,” have tried to distance themselves from Auchi's visit because as previously explained, he is not allowed in the US. However, the question that remains is how did he enter this country in April 2004, after his 2003 conviction in France. According to the February 28, 2008 Sun-Times: “Auchi's London-based lawyer, Alasdair Pepper, wouldn't answer that."During a March 14, 2008 interview, the Times asked Obama: "Did you ever help Auchi enter the country?"He said, "No." But when asked the follow-up question of whether “his office” helped Auchi enter the country, he replied, "Not that I know of."On January 28, 2008, Raw Story's Michael Roston reported that after rumors began spreading that Auchi may have met with Obama, "In what appears to be a clumsy "cleanup" operation evidence of Auchi's visit to Illinois has now been deleted from two websites linked to his company, General Mediterranean Holding."

www.scoop.co.nz...

really you should read all of this, I can't C and P all of it onto this site, or I would.

(Evelyn Pringle is a columnist for OpEd News and an investigative journalist focused on exposing corruption in government and corporate America)

[edit on 123131p://bSaturday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.scoop.co.nz...

“On the morning of September 11, 2001, “in the plush setting of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Washington, DC, the Carlyle Group was holding its annual international investor conference. Frank Carlucci, James Baker III, David Rubenstein, William Conway, and Dan D’Aniellow were together, along with a host of former world leaders, former defense experts, wealthy Arabs from the Middle East, and major international investors as the terror played out on television. There with them, looking after the investments of his family was Shafiq bin Laden, Osama bin Laden’s estranged half-brother. George Bush Sr. was also at the conference, but Carlyle’s spokesperson says the former president left before the terror attacks."In any circumstance, a confluence of such politically complex and globally connected people would have been curious, even newsworthy. But in the context of the terrorist attacks being waged against the United States by a group of Saudi nationals led by Osama bin Laden, the group assembled at the Ritz-Carlton that day was a disconcerting and freakish coincidence.”

Duffy told the jurors that Rezko “met Barack Obama when he was in Harvard Law School and tried to hire him” to be the lawyer for his development company. During 2003 and 2004, he said, Rezko helped organize fundraisers for both President Bush and Obama

You have to want the truth I guess,

Obama is no different, he just realizes the political atmosphere of the malcontent, and is using it to his advantage, I mean his handlers are.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Obama said
"[Iran] is a genuine threat" to the United States and Israel, expressed Obama at a forum sponsored by AIPAC on March 12 in Washington D.C., only one day after his lucid remarks in Iowa. At the event Obama also reiterated that he would not rule out the use of force in disarming Iran, a position shared by the other leading Democratic presidential contenders, Hillary Clinton and John Edwards.

www.antiwar.com...

Then here he says just the opposite, I tell you the man is skitzo, or stupid, or can't remember one lie from the other.

He said on Meet the Press,

SEN. HILLARY CLINTON (D-NY): (From "Good Morning America") Well, the question was, "If Iran were to launch a nuclear attack on Israel, what would our response be?" And I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran. And I want them to understand that.

SEN. OBAMA: Well, it's not the language that we need right now, and I think it's language that's reflective of George Bush.
www.msnbc.msn.com...
SEN. OBAMA: It--Israel is a ally of ours. It is the most important ally we have in the region, and there's no doubt that we would act forcefully and appropriately on any attack against Iran, nuclear or otherwise. So--but it is important that we use language that sends a signal to the world community that we're shifting from the sort of cowboy diplomacy, or lack of diplomacy, that we've seen out of George Bush.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
silence, is it golden?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Mr. Obama is bi-racial, his father is a black Muslim and his mother is white

interesting you would bring in his fathers religion when your talking about race. You dont mention his mothers religion why not? was she christian by any chance?

It just shows your a bigot towards muslims. Even though Obama isnt one your saying he's "guilty by association". Do you think obama is some muslim trojan horse sent by al queda to destroy america?

your comment about not having his hand over heart during the anthem is laughable. Its like wearing a flag pin it says absolutely nothing about someones patriotism- true patriots dont need to flag wave to prove it and they dont have to

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Because this country, this gov't, and this media have succeeded in creating a massive prejudice against Muslims, yet people here on ATS claim to have 'risen above' any of this.

These people are just as easily influenced as the rest of the masses.

And everybody knows, Al-Qaeda has had this planned for years. Picking the right Jihadist (Obama), sending him to the perfect, undercover, Christian church (what?!?!), and making him the next president, all with the goals of destroying this nation from the White House, because there's nothing anybody could do about it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
how about ron paul , he seems quite a genuine bloke?,

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It's Obamarama, stated by Reverend Jesse Jackson on a You Tube video at the Black State of the Union. Jackson says a new heaven and a new earth which reminded me of Oprah Winfrey's big money making show which started in March 2008, called "A New Earth." I couldn't even begin to guess how many people are taking that course, on the internet, right now. Plus, she has a new deal with You Tube.

This then reminded me of Reverend James David Manning of The Atlah Organization. He has numerous videos on You Tube and a few of them are bad mouthing Obama, Wright, and Winfrey. Manning called Winfrey a w........, someone who seduces people. And according to him, Wright and Obama are both closet homosexuals. Reverend Manning is also telling his congregation that their mother is Hagar who gave birth to Ishmael, Abraham's son. Abraham is father to the Islamic, Judaic, and Christian religions.

More acting, but then bad publicity is still always better than no publicity. Besides "It's Obamarama!"

Many people are more interested in creating history, so they could say sometime down the road...,....,"I voted for the first Black President." And years down the road it may be thrown into their faces that some people only did it to rid themselves of the guilt they felt because of slavery, or so they could make history.

Simply stated, Senator Barack Obama is not qualified to be President of the United States.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubyteacup

It sounds as if you've created a whole pseudo-science on why not to vote for Obama.

Pseudo, of course, being the key term.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join