It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Restart

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have to agree Ruby.

Also, just out today, a laptop was seized off a dead Venezuelan soldier that shows Obama has given money and support to Chavez and his militants. Chavez is very anti-Western, not to mention a flaming idiot.

For facts and figures on Obama, visit the link below. It is a good summary to say the least:

Why you should not vote for Obama

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My bad, a double post.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by jetxnet]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The facts we know about Obama, when taken one by one should not be troubling. However, they seem to form a pattern when looked at together.
Not the rumours, just the facts.
He complained of rural America's bitterness, which leads them to cling to guns, religion and consequently xenophobia.

How would you describe his church, after hearing his rev. speak? Bitter maybe?
Xenophobic maybe? with conspiracy thoeries thrown in even.

Does anyone really believe he slept through all of that? He claims to not believe it, but he sure listened to enough of it.

So, how does he view his particular group's place in America? He seems to me to have the divisive thoughts necessary to come up with his rural America complaint, and those 20 years of sitting in that church is where it came from. Doesn't it kind of sound like an "us vs them" mentality?

We can't have person with such thoughts occupying the White House, just as someone mentioned before that attending the "God hates Fags" church should disqualify.

All it takes is words from his mouth to make you wonder...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Barack Obama IS in fact a converted muslim, however I believe this to be only for political reasons. I think he still holds tightly on to Islam beliefs and traits. Shall we just declare Jihad on every American now?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

Right... a strict Muslim that is for abortion.

Did you think that one through yet?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
I think he still holds tightly on to Islam beliefs and traits.

He's got a bunch of muslim relative in Africa. Google it up.
His step-grandmother. His cousin is rather militant .. or so the news says.

Originally posted by Sublime620
Right... a strict Muslim that is for abortion.

A lot of people claim to be good christians .. good catholics ...
and yet support abortion.

Muslims are not supposed to approve of suicide, and yet the Imams
are pushing suicide - via homicide bombings.

BACK ON THE TOPIC -

Under the Independence Constitution of Kenya, Obama became a Kenyan citizen on December 12, 1963. He has never renounced his Kenyan citizenship. Obama’s Indonesian (Jakarta) school records list him as a citizen of Indonesia.

So does he have tri-citizenship? US/Kenyan/Indonesian?

[edit on 5/12/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree, but not extremists. For instance, those Christians you refer to are not the extremist Christians.

All I am saying is that he can't be an extremist Muslim and for abortion at the same time (I realize now I left extremist out of the last post - my apologies).

Even worse, he can't be an extremist Muslim and Christian who is for abortion. What religion is this guy?!?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have a much differant track to go on. If you think Ms Hillary is a nightmare.....Just think what Ms Obama will be like in the white house with her baggage and her thoughts on America as a whole... Now thats Scarrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zindo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

With some of the ignorant panic when people actually believe he's a Muslim I wouldn't even blame him if he tried to hide it (as long as he was hiding it only because he knew ignorant Americans wouldn't vote for a Muslim candidate)... Anyway its fairly obvious he's not a secret Muslim...

As for what FlyersFan said about his close ties with Jeremiah Wright, I guess if it was a close relationship than it could be of concern, but I know from experience what its like to get preached to on Sunday and completely ignore what the Pastor said all over six days of the week... I think Wright is just another distraction from real issues, Obama doesn't seem like he's been too affected by the guy, maybe 20 years served to desensitize him to Wright's silliness

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
I have to agree Ruby.

Also, just out today, a laptop was seized off a dead Venezuelan soldier that shows Obama has given money and support to Chavez and his militants. Chavez is very anti-Western, not to mention a flaming idiot.

For facts and figures on Obama, visit the link below. It is a good summary to say the least:

Why you should not vote for Obama

I heard about this story as well, very true.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Since when did it matter what religion people believe in? and why do all these crazed nuts not see that muslim is a branched off faction of Christianity who believe in Jesus..... Not that I believe most muslim practices are right! Please Jesus save me from your followers! I am gnostic I read and take in what I feel is right! I am not pro or against! I believe in what Jesus Taught!!!!! every thing else is fluff! to me! Any way I have more faith in Obama than the other candidates..... Who do you think will do the most good for America?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
What religion is this guy?!?

He's a politician. He's the religion of the moment. Whatever will get him the vote. At least thats how most politicians seem to be. (Lieberman and Romney are the exceptions)

Originally posted by travisloz
Since when did it matter what religion people believe in?

When the religion is based on the James Cone book - black liberation theology - and it specifically calls down God to do war against white people ... then it becomes important, especially when it's a potential POTUS we are discussing.

Any way I have more faith in Obama than the other candidates.....

It's your right to pick who you want .... but all I can say is YIKES!!

Who do you think will do the most good for America?

Ron Paul

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Oh boy, I do not consider the Trinity Church religious if they are sprouting deflammatory remarks about white people as opposed to black people. If it is religious it is also racist, and why are individuals not seeing it for what it truly is.

Senator Obama has gone to this church for 20 years and never heard these remarks by a man who yells so loud that even a person who tried to tune him out couldn't possibly do it. In a Catholic church, the priest is not a demonstrative and if one is tired enough, it can put one to sleep....been their done that.

I really believe Americans have been conned. The "change" and "hope" that Senator Obama speaks of has never been defined by him. He alludes to any concrete answers to questions. "I cannot disown him (Wright) anymore than I could my white grandmother." Obama can use the term, "a typical white person" and no one takes offense to it. Why is that? If I called an individual "a typical black person," would I just be called ignorant, which I would be, or would I be sued or worse.

Senator Obama is sending out guilt trips to white Americans and I believe America has come a very long way since the 1960s. And as far as slavery, I cannot take responsibility for that. Nor should Senator Obama use it as his shield to instill guilt on Americans or anyone else. I hate the idea of slavery and have read a lot about it in the past. I do feel that if Senator Obama is going to mention it he should say that Black Africans sold their fellow African males and females for money to be used as slaves in America. Both countries were wrong!!!

I'm very unclear as to what exactly Obama believes in nor can I understand what other individuals see in him and have let him side step so many questions. He has used the fact that he is a Black man throughout his campaign, that is his candidacy.

I'm unsure what I will do come November......as a democrat, I am sick of the last eight years of Bush. I feel he has done so much damage, but I'm a firm believer that it can always get worse. Senator Obama is truly not qualified and his associations, foreign policy advisors, and friends are warning signs that every individual should pay attention to.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisloz
Since when did it matter what religion people believe in? and why do all these crazed nuts not see that muslim is a branched off faction of Christianity who believe in Jesus..... Not that I believe most muslim practices are right! Please Jesus save me from your followers! I am gnostic I read and take in what I feel is right! I am not pro or against! I believe in what Jesus Taught!!!!! every thing else is fluff! to me! Any way I have more faith in Obama than the other candidates..... Who do you think will do the most good for America?

Religion is for each individual to decide for themselves..to each their own. However, in comparison from Christianity to Islam anyone can see what barbaric teachings the entire so-called "religion of peace" pounds into the heads of followers. --- Example: "Ok Fallaj-Abdul today is the day you become a man! Take this stone and give your sister a cliterectomy (i'm serious) then open a can of FATWA on the neighbors for letting his wifes burka slip while she was pregnant and throwing up" followed up with the universal noise those morons make before beheading an infidel.

Bah.....

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Obama’s Global Tax Bill (S.2433) Has anyone hear of this?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just saw this video listed on another site and it is awesome. It came out 3 days ago so if it has been posted on here please forgive the repost.

A Video Portrait Of Barack Hussein Obama (13 min and worth it)

www.eyeblast.tv...

I love the ending...Yes We Can!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Just saw this video listed on another site and it is awesome. It came out 3 days ago so if it has been posted on here please forgive the repost.

A Video Portrait Of Barack Hussein Obama (13 min and worth it)

www.eyeblast.tv...

I love the ending...Yes We Can!

Thanks for the link because I have not seen that video.
The only thing the video forgot to mention is Obama's 'friendly' association with known bombing terrorist Bill Ayres.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cossmow
Obama’s Global Tax Bill (S.2433) Has anyone hear of this?

YES!!! More info HERE

I was looking for that to post it here. You beat me to it!
Good work!!

[edit on 5/13/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
www.eyeblast.tv...

FUNNY! The video talks about him not wearing the pin ... and why he says that he won't wear it. But guess what ... HE FLIP FLOPPED and is now seen sporting a lapel flag pin!

See the video and read about it

Wonder if his flag pin has 57 stars?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
QUESTION - has Michelle Obama had plastic surgery?

It doesnt' matter if she has ... except for the fact that the Obamatrons give Cindy McCain a hard time for having had (allegedly) plastic surgery.

Pictures -

here she is

here she is in 2007

through the years

Camera angles, makeup changes ... or plastic surgery?

Like I said .. it doesn't matter .. BUT some Obama folks give Cindy McCain a hard time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join