It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Restart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh God, I'm so tired of all this pro-Obama BS that's going on currently.

Is Mr. Obama a Muslim?

Mr. Obama has repeatedly denied being a Muslim and has stated at numerous primary events that he is a Christian and “loves Christ”. However, as you will note further on these facts and letter from the Editor, his association and support for Muslim’s is truly unclear.

· Did Mr. Obama fail to hold his hand over his heart at a recent democratic event where the National Anthem was played?

Yes, during a recent democratic hopeful debate involving Mr. Obama, Senator Clinton, Gov Richardson, and Ruth Harkin he was photographed failing to show the flag of the U.S. respect by holding his hand over his heart for the playing of the National Anthem. Click here for photo.

· What is Mr. Obama’s race?

Mr. Obama is bi-racial, his father is a black Muslim and his mother is white. However, in most of his activities, speeches, and a myriad of voting patterns he votes primarily as a black centric man.

· Is Mr. Obama “Pro Life or Pro Choice”

Mr. Obama is definitely Pro Choice. He is so pro choice that during his short tenure as the Illinois State Senator he has voted in opposition to several bills aimed at stopping partial birth abortions or live fetuses. For example, Illinois has been wrestling with the Born Alive Infants Bill.

For a complete document with factual examples of Mr. Obama’s voting history please read here

· Who is Raila Odinga and how is Mr. Obama connected to him?

Raila Odinga is the Muslim extremist who recently lost the Kenyan Presidential election to a Christian. Raila is a “paternal cousin” to Mr. Obama and has visited with him in both Illinois and Kenya.

· Who is Abongo “Roy” Obama?

Abongo is Barack’s brother who recently preaches that the “Black man must liberate himself from the poisons of European cultures and western values”

· What exactly is Mr. Obama’s religion?

Mr. Obama belong’s to the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, Illinois. The Church is primarily an African American congregation dedicated to Christian principles with a twist of ALSO pursuing Black ideals and African principles. The following text was sourced directly from Trinity’s website and can be verified by clicking on this link. A video aired on Hannity and Colmes can also be viewed here.

“We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

1. A congregation committed to ADORATION.

2. A congregation preaching SALVATION.

3. A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.

4. A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.

5. A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.

6. A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.

7. A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.

8. A congregation committed to LIBERATION.

9. A congregation committed to RESTORATION.

10. A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.”

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Quarantine]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Gools]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am concerned about Senator Obama's allegiance to the United States. The U.S. will only acknowledge citizenship to our Country, but I do not know if Obama has automatic dual citizenship based on his father's origin of birth in Kenya. It is my understanding that he will always be a citizen of Africa because of his father. Therefore, I believe this is an important issue to have verified by Senator Obama as to whether he recognizes that his citizenship in America is his true and only Country. Loyalty to the United States must be upper most in any elected official's minds

In my opinion, if Senator Obama cannot do that then he should not be President of the United States nor should he even be considered a candidate for the Oval Office hereafter.

I am not implying that any individual as a citizen of America cannot help the needs of people of other countries. Obviously, the U. S. government and groups and individual citizens do this all the time. However, Obama's allegiance and patriotism should be for one country only and as a presidential candidate I am hoping that it is for America.

(click on) dontvoteobama.net...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
just where do his true loyalties lie? huh?

www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Firstly, very cool thread title. It has kind of a little catch to it.

Secondly, that PressTV link that Maya has posted is a joke. I wonder where the loyalties of the moron who wrote that are. He's taken Obama's word to protect Israel, and twisted it into a sworn pledge of allegiance.

C'mon now, what a joke.

He never said anything of the sort.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
(click on) en.wikipedia.org

An Excerpts from Kenya - East Africa:

The last general elections were held on 27 December 2007......

This led to protests and riots, open discrediting of the ECK for complicity and to Odinga declaring himself the "people's president" and calling for a recount and Kibaki to resign. The protests escalated into unprecedented violence and destruction of property, leading to over 1000 deaths and the internal displacement of over 350,000 people.........

On 28th February2008, President Mwai Kibaki and Mr. Raila Odinga signed an agreement on the formation of a coalition government in which Mr. Odinga would become Kenya's second prime Minister.........

The new office of the PM will have power and authority to co-ordinate and supervise the functions of the Government and will be occupied by an elected MP who will also be the leader of the party or coalition with majority members in Parliament. The world watched Dr Kofi Annan and his UN-backed Panel of African Eminent Persons and African Union chairman Jakaya Kikwete as they brought together the erstwhile rivals to the signing ceremony beamed live on national TV from the steps of Nairobi's Harambee House. On 29th February2008, representatives of PNU and ODM began working on the finer details of the power-sharing agreement.[4] Kenyan lawmakers unanimously approved a power-sharing deal March 18, 2008 aimed at salvaging a country once seen as one of the most stable and prosperous in Africa, bringing together two men, President Mwai Kibaki and opposition leader Raila Odinga, whose dispute over the presidency unleashed weeks of deadly violence.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
is Obama a racist ?.....he sure does mention white people alot.

hmm. video trouble but heres the link....

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - SHOCKING Obama words: what he really thinks of white folks

[edit on 10-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
just where do his true loyalties lie? huh?

www.presstv.ir...

well
the thread called for anti-obama propaganga. soooooo....

just to show the msm that 2 can play at this game too.

personally I think the article is inaccurate as well.
but if thats how they want to play, then bring it on

oops, I meant to reply to bigbert`s post....sorry

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Maya432]

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Maya432]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Lol, love it.

Turn it up! Give me so more. The more Obama's true character is revealed, the better.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
the thread called for anti-obama propaganga.

Yes. But it should have called for more Obama facts (not propaganda) to expose the guy.

We are exposing him with FACTS. Not propaganda.

Anyways - THIS SITE is fantastic. It's a pro-Hillary site (I forgive them), but it's also a site that is exposing Obama. I highly recommend it.

Edited to add - be sure to check the ARCHIVES as well. Good stuff!

[edit on 5/10/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Great title! I cannot believe that "mainstream America" needs MORE FACTS! I would say "what is wrong with these people" but after 2004 well, I guess its pretty obvious that common sense plays no part.

I just hope there is some comfort in the "worse is better" concept.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Dam, cute pic Sonya.

It seems more elections are won with emotional appealment than logic.

I could be half-Black and run for President and say "America does have a race problem and has not been addressed in any way, shape or form! We need not look away but confront this issue head on".

Right there, that one statement gets the Black population all rallied and hyped and the Bleeding Heart White population feeling sorry for the Black population.

More people need to start thinking with logic and not emotion. Logic leads to facts, emotion leads to speculation.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I still find it amazing that the OP's list of anti-Obama stuff is more important to you guys than the multitude of lies, the flip-flopping, the perpetual war, torture, and now, with this new gas tax, hundreds of thousands of jobs.

I guess some people's priorities are just a little messed up.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is obviously a crew of trolls. I put most on ignore and added them to my foe list for trashing the board with this BS propaganda. I expect waves of this trash to wash ashore until the first week of November. Most people, at least from my observation, are here to engage in discussion and exploration. Threads like these are just begging for a mirrored response from the "other" side which will further confuse the issues amid the attempt to lay more seeds of doubt.

It's more fear mongering from TPB via the brainwashed dogs of political war.

No politician is perfect. More importantly no DIEBOLD machine is perfect either excepting its capacity to be tampered with.

They are trying to confuse us and steal the election again. Pay attention.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The OP forgot to mention Obama Hussein's cuddly & friendly relationship with the bombing terrorist Bill Ayres.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is so annoying. Obama is NOT a muslim, im a muslim by the way.

Stop all this anti obama propaganda. If u dun like Obama then dun vote for him,

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
REAL Americans can speak face to face and accept the true vote of Democracy as the will of the people. REAL Americans do not spread lies, particularly when it comes to matters of the future of our great nation.

SHAME ON YOU in this thread who make a MOCKERY of our great traditions.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
SHAME ON YOU in this thread who make a MOCKERY of our great traditions.

How is it a mockery by pointing out someone's past which might be troublesome?

Perhaps you don't care about the past which can tell you about the person in the present.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
How is it a mockery by pointing out someone's past which might be troublesome?

Perhaps you don't care about the past which can tell you about the person in the present.

ahh you are playing the good cop. Nice
. So taking the thread title and OP into account just what exactly was in Obama's past that I am supposed to be concerned about?

the alleged "unclear"-ness of Obama's faith?

The OP is a frass flinging fandango looking for something to stick to the wall. Yall should do that kind of thinking before you attempt to "debate".

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

just what exactly was in Obama's past that I am supposed to be concerned about?

Pretty-much everything. About as anti-American as it gets.

I guess Obama has been in 58 states and has two more to go.

Unbelievable

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
what exactly was in Obama's past that I am supposed to be concerned about?

So you don't think it is relevant that Obama is friendly with self admited bomber Bill Ayres?

[edit on 10-5-2008 by WhatTheory]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join