Oh God, I'm so tired of all this pro-Obama BS that's going on currently.
Is Mr. Obama a Muslim?
Mr. Obama has repeatedly denied being a Muslim and has stated at numerous primary events that he is a Christian and “loves Christ”. However, as
you will note further on these facts and letter from the Editor, his association and support for Muslim’s is truly unclear.
· Did Mr. Obama fail to hold his hand over his heart at a recent democratic event where the National Anthem was played?
Yes, during a recent democratic hopeful debate involving Mr. Obama, Senator Clinton, Gov Richardson, and Ruth Harkin he was photographed failing to
show the flag of the U.S. respect by holding his hand over his heart for the playing of the National Anthem. Click here for
· What is Mr. Obama’s race?
Mr. Obama is bi-racial, his father is a black Muslim and his mother is white. However, in most of his activities, speeches, and a myriad of voting
patterns he votes primarily as a black centric man.
· Is Mr. Obama “Pro Life or Pro Choice”
Mr. Obama is definitely Pro Choice. He is so pro choice that during his short tenure as the Illinois State Senator he has voted in opposition to
several bills aimed at stopping partial birth abortions or live fetuses. For example, Illinois has been wrestling with the Born Alive Infants Bill.
For a complete document with factual examples of Mr. Obama’s voting history please read here
· Who is Raila Odinga and how is Mr. Obama connected to him?
Raila Odinga is the Muslim extremist who recently lost the Kenyan Presidential election to a Christian. Raila is a “paternal cousin” to Mr. Obama
and has visited with him in both Illinois and Kenya.
· Who is Abongo “Roy” Obama?
Abongo is Barack’s brother who recently preaches that the “Black man must liberate himself from the poisons of European cultures and western
· What exactly is Mr. Obama’s religion?
Mr. Obama belong’s to the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, Illinois. The Church is primarily an African American congregation dedicated
to Christian principles with a twist of ALSO pursuing Black ideals and African principles. The following text was sourced directly from Trinity’s
website and can be verified by clicking on this link. A video aired on Hannity and Colmes can also be viewed here.
“We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are
deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God
has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the
strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural
expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.
The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:
1. A congregation committed to ADORATION.
2. A congregation preaching SALVATION.
3. A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
4. A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
5. A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
6. A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
7. A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
8. A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
9. A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
10. A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.”
[edit on 10-5-2008 by Quarantine]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 5/10/2008 by Gools]