It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA about to announce something Big?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wow! I can't wait. Of course, it'll probably be another pussified announcement concerning something few people will give a crap about. "Earthlike planet discovered 555 billion light years away", "Chandra detects 'space phlegm' for the first time"......some corny thing like that.

I have to admit though, I'm curious. Between this announcement, the Brits releasing some UFO files recently, and the Vatican astronomer saying we should treat ET as a brother--all within the last few days-- there is some potential for DISCLOSURE that a lot of people WILL care about!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
can someone u2u me the australian time this is on

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

I dream of disclosure,but alas,I don't think we'll ever get it. I'm more than happy to be proved wrong,of course
There was also a little ufo story in one of the tabloids in England this morning,about a ufo landing in the uk in 1984. Maybe the media is adding stuff like that in to soften the blow. *crosses everything*
edit to add....I'd also like to know when this is going down on the uk timeline.
[edit on 14/5/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

Don't hold me to this but i think it's 9 pm perth time tonight

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

It's more like tomorrow morning ain't it?

GMT is +5 hours to EDT, that brings us to 6PM. And Perth is + 8 hours from GMT, so that would take us to 2AM on the 15th. Rather late :S (for me atleast
)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
just figured this was another dumb finding of nasa's until the british govt came out with the ufo files and then commens by the pope. hopefully they have found intellegent life.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Sorry mate you are correct I guess i should have not had that last jimbeam LOL looking at my time where the hell did i get that from ??

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Still no news ?

silly piece on BBC about UFO's

news.bbc.co.uk...

cant wait hope its more of a big bang than the usual flop...

UK NuGGeT

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Still no news guys ??

this all seems very very exciting, i guess from alot of the previous posts that it might not be that exciting at all !

I will be gutted if its not ! this world is boring and very close to caving in on itself ! i hope its Alien life !!!

cheers

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by onesockon
can someone u2u me the australian time this is on

At the moment Perth is 12 Hours ahead of USA EDT, at the moment in Perth it’s 4:13pm Wednesday, in Washington DC it’s 4:13am Wednesday.

So, the announcement will be at 1am Perth time (Thursday morning) for Sydney it will be 3am, as for the middle states (SA and NT) it will be at 2:30am.

Mikey

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Can we watch it live ?? or do we have to wait for the tv stations to edit and all that junk they do?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

yes,you can watch it live on nasa tv (link on the first page will take you there)
edit,here's a direct link
www.nasa.gov...
schedule is on there too,but I can't see any big announcement on there!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thanks mate i guess i just missed that part of the page I will be awake for this one as the Girlfriend snores like a trooper

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
sodom
how many hours do we have to wait for the news?
sodom

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This reminds me of a movie release.

The more excited you get and the higher your expectations become, the more likely you are to be disappointed when you finally get to watch it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
also 2day the uk are going to release files on UFO sightings

Files released on UFO sightings

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

I think the Pope had to go first, then NASA.

Its either dissinformation or if its true, will anyone beleive it? I dont know if i could.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join