It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acording to recent developements, over 90% of blacks should be considered racist.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
Last night in North Carolina 91% of blacks voted for Obama.
elections.foxnews.com...

In 1988 jesse jackson captured 92% of the black vote time-blog.com...

I think we can all agree Jesse Jackson is no Barak Obama.

This clearly proves that over 90% of blacks will vote for any candidate as long as he is black.

Does this make those blacks racist?

My thoughts exactly..i posted this on CNN and every time they would delete my post.

Blacks will vote for anyone as long as he/she is black..there is no doubt about it that most of them are racist in some way or another.

also why are they called african-americans? do they have dual citizinship?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Again, you let the agenda slip. Almost everyone that has posted on this topic has started with the "They are racist" idea, and then switched over to complaining about blacks in general.

"Why are they called African-Americans"

"Let's ship them back"

"Affirmative Action is racist"

etc

If you are so concerned about the topic, why does everyone keep drifting off of it to just go on a rant about blacks?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I agree with your post except the"lets ship them back" and the "why are they called african americans" those statements are racist.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
While I think that is a pretty big assumption to make for a large and presumably educated population, I also think it doesn't matter to me at all. I don't care why other people vote for who they vote for. It is no more racist for someone to vote for a candidate because they share the same race as it is for white America to vote for a white candidate because they are white. I know plenty of people who would not vote for a black because 'the us just isn't ready' in not so many words. (theirs not mine)

Either way I don't believe that your average well educated person is going to vote on race. I think people vote for someone because they have similar beliefs and values that best represent them. Then again, I have been accused of being naive before. LOL

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

That's what I'm saying. It seems to be totally overlooked that he is not black or white, he's both. Just like Tiger Woods isn't black, neither is Halle Barry, Mariah Carey, or Alicia Keys. It's just crazy to me how the black race can "claim" somebody because they are half black, when those I listed including Obama (with the exception of Tiger Woods) had their black fathers bail on them and were raised by their WHITE mothers.

Even Bob Marley was half white.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 27jd]

I know right, us Black people should stop "claiming" people who are half white. Us black people are always trying to "claim" people in attempt to have proper representation for ourselves. I mean, even though the majority of the "Black Race" doesn't actually have the luxury of having a TV to actually know who majority of these people (The ones you listed and more) are because they are too busy being exploited or struggling to live because they live in extreme poverty, thus not having a large capacity to actually care about claiming a certain celeberity, The Black race should stop "caliming" them.

You sir, are a genius. A worldclass intellectual my friends (No McCain intended
) I mean according to your logic, no certain race can truly claim any celeberity.

And seriously, how old does someone have to be to worry about "claiming" a certain celeberity? Is that supposed to reinstate some false sense of accomplishment? Don't confuse the fact that SOME* black people choose to honor those people that you mentioned with "Claiming". Majority of the times, some of those people you mentioned simply choose to hang around black people because they feel embraced by them and thats their Demographic. Don't blame black people because plenty of Minorities choose to embrace each other.

I guess because Robin Thicke is respected and awarded amongst some black people, that means "The Black Race" claims him aswell right?

*Plenty of you people seem to have difficulties using this word. You fail to realize that broad generalizations displays yourself as a narrow-minded fool. So to aviod further misrepresentations, use this word. Its truly essential when attempting to engage in a mature discussion. Heres an example of how to use this magical word...

Ex.)
Narrow-Minded Poster: Black People never stop complaining!
Somewhat Rational Poster: Some Black People never stop complaining!

A minor tweak is signifigant in benefitting your self-portrayal.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by ChronMan]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
It is no more racist for someone to vote for a candidate because they share the same race as it is for white America to vote for a white candidate because they are white.

OMG! I'm going to start banging my head against my computer in a minute, lol. AGAIN, Obama is NO more black than he is white, if anything, he's probably more white since his father abandoned him and he was raised my his WHITE mother. I think the whole reason the fact that he is white is ignored is because this country is SO easily manipulated, and Obama's campaign people must know that running as a black man who wants to transcend race is probably getting him further than if he were to run as a white man who wants to transcend race.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronMan
I know right, us Black people should stop "claiming" people who are half white.

Yeah. You should.

I mean, even though the majority of the "Black Race" doesn't actually have the luxury of having a TV to actually know who majority of these people (The ones you listed and more) are because they are too busy being exploited or struggling to live because they live in extreme poverty, thus not having a large capacity to actually care about claiming a certain celeberity, The Black race should stop "caliming" them.

Oh, spare me that crap. I'm truly quite sick of it. News flash for you, there are PLENTY of "poor and exploited" white people. I know you don't care though, since they don't share your skin color. Either way, you don't see us white people whining about those of us who are too lazy and uneducated to get out of the trailer park. That's up to them to do.

You sir, are a genius.

Thank you.

I mean according to your logic, no certain race can truly claim any celeberity.

That's SO true. I believe there are hardly ANY of us HUMANS with pure bloodlines.

Don't blame black people because plenty of Minorities choose to embrace each other.

They choose to embrace white people too, that's how people of mixed race LIKE OBAMA, come to exist, lol. Get over yourselves.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Oh, spare me that crap. I'm truly quite sick of it. News flash for you, there are PLENTY of "poor and exploited" white people. I know you don't care though, since they don't share your skin color. Either way, you don't see us white people whining about those of us who are too lazy and uneducated to get out of the trailer park. That's up to them to do.

Your bigotry won't allow you to actually understand whats being said. The post I made wasn't some "Boo Hoo" rant about "The Woes of The Black People", the message being conveyed is that majority of "The Black Race" doesn't contain a large capacity or even the luxury to actually worry about "Claiming" a certain celeberity.

Your perspective is trapped in a thick fog of ignorance man. Its actually quite sickening to see, especially the fact that you only seem to acknowledge Black Americans as "The Black Race" in your ignorance derived posts and use that to make broad generalizations on the whole race.

The genius strike once more! Bravo!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Sure they do. Unfortunate white people blame it on everyone. They just can't blame it on the black man because the black man never owned them.

It's pretty amazing the low amount of tolerance people have here towards the black race. It starts off fairly innocent, and then sweeping generalizations are made and things take a turn for the worse.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan

would 90% be "some" or "most" in your opinion?

Mod Edit:

One Line Post. Please Review This Link

[edit on 8-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

Unless you have some sort of proof that says that they all voted due to his "blackness", then it's a moot point.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by 27jd

Sure they do. Unfortunate white people blame it on everyone. They just can't blame it on the black man because the black man never owned them.

What about the black slave owners, should their descendants feel white guilt also?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

It's pretty amazing the low amount of tolerance people have here towards the black race. It starts off fairly innocent, and then sweeping generalizations are made and things take a turn for the worse.

Pardon my interjection but isn't this post a broad generalization?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Which part?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

Unfortunate white people blame it on everyone.

Change the "white" to "black" and you can see the generalization.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Would the words context or reference be present in your mental dictionary?

My post was clearly in reference to the dude who said "The Black Race (

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well here's my question... How will America do under a black President? All oher countries once controlled by black leaders fare much worse once a black takes over...

Most every inner city in America a cess pool of crime and who runs them cities? Look at our great city of Detroit. Come on folks. Most of the posts here aren't honest and that's part of the problem...

Blacks need to own their crap and get over it. They kill each other and we are to blame? They lynch each other... They don't need our help....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

Here is another generalization.

Who has low tolerance?

Did anyone say they hate blacks?

The discussion is on the 90% of black voters going for Obama. What is the difference between Obama and Clinton that would cause such a big difference in votes among a singular demographic?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Why do I have to do that? I was making the point that many poor people of all races blame others.

And the people I am referring to about a low tolerance for blacks are on this thread. Open your eyes and read.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronMan

Your dislike of black people was made apparent when you failed to suppress your inner bigot.

This is where you are wrong brutha.
I seem to be the only one on this thread that has stated outright that I firmly believe blacks to be equal in every regard to whites...

perhaps you should read the other posts.

It is Subllime that insists on letting your race be given handouts and special treatment.
there is your bigot sir.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join