It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acording to recent developements, over 90% of blacks should be considered racist.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexed
Well here's my question... How will America do under a black President? All oher countries once controlled by black leaders fare much worse once a black takes over...

Most every inner city in America a cess pool of crime and who runs them cities? Look at our great city of Detroit. Come on folks. Most of the posts here aren't honest and that's part of the problem...

Blacks need to own their crap and get over it. They kill each other and we are to blame? They lynch each other... They don't need our help....

Corruption isn't a black thing.

Racism isn't a white thing.

It just seems that there are too many people living in the 60's. There is so much racial blame and there are so many people who can't move forward. Actually there are so many people who don't want to move forward.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

What hand-outs? This is now the SECOND time you have misrepresented my position.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

That quote you made of perplex (or whatever) is exactly what I'm talking ab out.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well I am the Archie Bunker / George Jefferson type. To each his own and the rest can go to hell. To many people think they are owed something and the percentage of blacks voting for Obama leads me to think they are no different than those that voted for our Mayor in Detroit.

Do nothing no good can't think for themselves kind of people. That is the truth of it. Crime ridden cities full of "African Americans." Its more like a bunch of self rightious tribes wanting something for nothing. This is not racism. This is a fact of life. Every inner city in America with a population that is made up of mostly blacks are waste lands.

And because this is pointed out we are racist? I am proud to wear the label...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

Why don't you go downtown and say it if you are so proud?

You're proud of it when you are behind your computer.

*Edit:

Though at least you admit those views. You know you are racist and that's fine with you. At least you can admit it. Others on this thread try to hide behind semantics.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexed
This is a fact of life. Every inner city in America with a population that is made up of mostly blacks are waste lands.

And because this is pointed out we are racist? I am proud to wear the label...

No, what makes you a racist is your inability to recognize that typically poverty breeds violence.

You are seriously attributing all that negativity to being a black thing? You are part of the majority that fail to realize Location & Upbringing far outweigh Race. That means... If a white kid grows up in a poor neighborhood filled with crime, he is more susceptible to being belligerent, ill-mannered, and unsuccessful (Legally unsuccessful). Same would apply to a person of any racial background.

If a black kid grows up in a positive neighborhood that is secure, he is more susceptible to being a positive, well-mannered, and successful individual. Same would apply for a person of any racial background.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

Every major city in the vast history of western civilization has been a cesspool of crime and corruption.

American cities are different in that there is a mixture of races in many inner cities. You should see how politicians open up old race wounds or scare new racial worries up in order to gain political power.

What is worse, there are people that profit from adverse race relations and have a vested interest in letting racism fester. Guess what, society does nothing to point out what these people do because it is deemed racist.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Amen Brother!!!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A lot of you people should take a hard long look at yourselves it is extremely hard to swallow some of the ignorant, disrespectful and extremely hateful assumptions at which you all come to and then throw at each other.

1. African people were enslaved for over 500 years and build two bloody countries economies with their blood sweat and mountains of dead. Bred to serve. FACT. And when common sense kicked in, you take a race of people you have dragged through the mud and expect them to live in the world THEY built with the people who bred and traded them. I know that no one here would be mentally able to live life pre 1900 if they were a free slave, especially children. But I don't expect you to understand, it's obvious you can't. Anybody here heard of phycology and mental health? Ever studied slave mentality and it's effects on the generations to come? You created the African american race and you didn't do a good job at intergrading them into your society so it is all your own fault that the crime rates are high so on and so forth.

2. The OP states that 90% of the black population voted for Obama. I ask you how many of the african american population exercised their right to actually voted? What are you going to say next, that all women are voting for Hillary are sexist?

People vote for who they vote for it's not the American Black populations fault that your circus media has turned it from the, black, white lady, old war vet election to the black man, white lady race.

Caucasians have raped the world and its people, don't care, happy sitting on their spoils, oblivious that other human being have feeling, those people that are all dead had feelings. It sickens me that race is still an issue for the majority of the uneducated masses. And your racist post based on that racist comment that is assuming that other people are being racist. That is what America has come to.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan

I agree with your post. It's mostly about location, but also attitude. Skin color isn't relevant to me. There are poor people who commit crimes in every race. I am sick of hearing about it at all, I had NOTHING to do with slavery or the oppression of the black man. I WILL NOT apologize for something I had no part in, and gained in no way from. It brings out the defensive side in me and it can come across as racist but if somebody is cool to me, I'll be cool to them but I will not be blamed for something I had no part in because of my skin color. I guess it's just a vicious cycle, because the way you probably feel alot of white people you meet dislike you for your skin color, I feel the same about alot of black people I meet. I wish we could all get along, but if that means I have to throw away my dignity and accept blame and disrespect for something I didn't do, it's not going to happen.

As for the claiming of celebrities, it's ridiculous to act like it doesn't happen. You can call me a bigot and (sarcastically) a genius all you want, those artists I listed are considered black artists. They are ALL half white but that is completely overlooked. Obama is being speculated on being the first black president, he's half white as well. Should they all be considered partially responsible and accept partial blame for the injustices their ancestors carried out against their other half?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 27jd]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 27jd]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

You shouldn't have to apologize. Just understand their position. I wouldn't be very trusting of people either.

40 years (and that's at most) is how long we have treated them with the respect a human being deserves.

40 years. That's half of a lifetime. That's not very long.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xion329alpha

Wow I thought it was only Americans that always get into other people's politics.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xion329alpha

2. The OP states that 90% of the black population voted for Obama. I ask you how many of the african american population exercised their right to actually voted? What are you going to say next, that all women are voting for Hillary are sexist?

Lets see, if an African-American doesn't vote, whose fault is that?

The OP pointed out that it is reported that 90% of blacks in NC voted for Obama. Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama admitted themselves that their politics aren't that much different from each other.

If their politics aren't that different, why did such a large portion of a single demographic vote for Obama? What is the big difference between the two politicians that would cause such a large gap?

About women voters and Hillary. Although Hillary Clinton is trying to attract the female vote, women aren't voting for Hillary in such a large percentage so sexism isn't such a major issue.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

There are differences in their personalities and politics. Something drew blacks to Obama; whether it was race, policies, personality, that they can just relate to him, or a combination of all of them, well that remains to be proven.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by wutone

There are differences in their personalities and politics. Something drew blacks to Obama; whether it was race, policies, personality, that they can just relate to him, or a combination of all of them, well that remains to be proven.
It was his skin tone! why bury your head in the sand? his skin color drew them just like jesse jackson's skin color drew them in 88 and marion barry's skin color drew them AFTER he was busted for crack!

it is all that matters to 90% of them, it is the reason OJ went free...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Wow. No OJ went free because he had a great lawyer.

RIP Johnny Cochran.

*Edit:

And Jesse Jackson was never close to being elected. More proof that you are full of it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

If it were policies, personality, or heck maybe I am wrong on policy, why are all the other demographical differences in the poll results less striking?

One would think that 90% of people in general would vote for Obama but it is just confined into one bracket.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

And Jesse Jackson was never close to being elected.

yet 92% of blacks voted for jesse...hhmmmmm i wonder why?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Perhaps they just relate to Obama more. I don't know how any of us could possibly examine the entire black race's motives.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join