It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
hahaha how wrong you are

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello MAban, and thank you for creating an interesting thread. I have several questions I hope you can answer.

You stated that it is in the abysmal dark that we can see the light most clearly, and that there are those who avoid this light out of fear or anger.

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by Bernard the Monk

Does the storm make a good man or does the storm kill the good in man?

Both. A storm is a test, a trial. As the proverb goes, "Often our darkest hour, can be our greatest." It is in the abysmal bark, which we can see the light most clearly. There are those though, whom neglect, and avoid the light out of fear or anger. Once good men whom fail to seek the light, whom fail to seek what is good and right, will be destroyed and consumed by the storm. Those whom succumb to the darkness, will forever live within it. It is not by our power nor decision, it is simply the way of the universe; an immovable fixture of our very existence.

Do you have any thoughts on people who are afflicted with mental illness, specifically bipolar disorder. It is my understanding that people with this diagnosis have moods that swing from euphoria to depression which may be controlled by anti-psychotic & anti-depressant medication. The syptoms include grandiose delusions, sometimes that one may be Jesus, or that God or satan is speaking to them, and boundless energy and creativity. A manic episode may be brought on by many things, such as a self-created storm in their personal life, and when the person crashes down into the "abysmal dark", as you call it, many fail to see the light and it is labelled as "depression".

While I agree that they may avoid the light out of fear or anger, I would ask if you feel there is any link between "manic-depressive" episodes, and a souls desire to become enlightened? That perhaps in keeping with the old adage "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear", it may be a case of "when the soul is ready, the spirit will remain"? When a manic person can no longer feel that universal connection, they crash into depression, and it is a long, hard journey to crawl back to the light.

It is even harder when the medical model of psychiatry immediately labels them with an organic brain disorder, and keeps that light eternally extinguished with heavy cocktails of pharmaceuticals. My next question is do you have any information that you could share as to the extent that the "remnants" may be involved with our current medical model and the proliferation of the pharmaceutical industry into every aspect of our lives?

On pg 39 of this thread (forgive me, I am a quoting/posting novice) Emsed1 asked you about whether the shards had a plan in place for people on medications in case of an infrastucture breakdown. You answered many of his concerns, adding the importance of hiv/aids meds and insulin, you did not answer his question about mental illness. Do you have anything you can add to that reply regarding what may happen to those people who, either out of fear, anger, or maybe downright suppression by medication, cannot seek the light, and run the risk of being "consumed by the storm, to forever live within the darkness?

Thanks so much!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
as far as i can understand it. 144000 in the bible probably refers to the mazzaroth in that it is the zodiac. 12 tribes of israel each corresponding to a star sign multiplied by the number of stars imagined to be in each sign. ie 12 times 1200 stars which really means days. The maya had a great cycle of 1872000 days which is 13 Baktun. Each baktun consists of 144000 days. i therefore take the bible as being allegorical in that it is referring to a cycle ending and another beginning. But of course i could be wrong but it seems logical.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Originally posted by Darky6K
The NWO, being a worldwide dystopia is their vision, a corruption of what the Shards want; a worldwide utopia, a different version. It would all depend on how you get there and who runs it, creates it, lives in it, etc. It all depends on the creator of the creation, as a creation reflects who makes it.

Evil in itself, would you not say, takes what is truth in the Light and twists it, making a corruption. Not necessarily always a lie, but rather a distortion. Much like how Lucifer in theology took his role of being most powerful and being the Accuser for God on sins and taking it too far; twisting words, making lies, and thus the chaos in the world, especially when he waged war.

Indeed I woudl agree with that. The only caveat I would add, is the fact that many see what they are doing as "right" so they believe and pursue these tasks relentlessly. They do not see themselves as "evil," but as saviors, casting us, the Shards, into shadow as the bearers of darkness.

I thought Skull and Bones did create many of those connected to CFR, Bilderbergs, etc and those were connected to NIA? I remember the Franklin Coverup back in the 80's, the smells of the NIA. From what I've understood so far on the Royal Order of Jesters, is that it contains many in high places who are committing crimes like gambling, drugs, prostitution, among others. Now, it's very limited, but course this could be something, maybe or not.

The Skull and Bones acts as a recruiting ground for many other organizations. Such organizations prove as later recruiting grounds for the NIA.

What does NIA stand for anyway, Negative International Association or something?

National Intelligence Agency: We know it was created back in the 1930's, via a Secret Presidential Executive Order, but we are not even sure which president. We also are not honestly sure if that president, actually even ever saw what he allegedly signed.

So did Saddam just go nuts and try to take the Middle East over as he said he wanted to do before, or did he discover he was being used and would probably be eliminated, or was he following orders of another?

I believe he was following orders to an extent, but after being manipulated and used for decades, he finally said enough was enough. It helped that our now former president had a family feud with him.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Well a fond welcome to you as well.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Well then, I look forward to your reply.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Originally posted by lazy1981
reply to post by Maban

I have been pondering some things discussed and I am processing them still, but I feel that I should chime in here. I caution you with concern, not rebuke for you make valid points. I just think that you are letting some get to you and are loosing sight of the fact that (from your own fingertips as it were) most of us aren't as knowledgeable about these sort of things as you and we may not have such clarity of thought.

Sometimes giving a revelation is a thankless job. "Patience is a virtue."

I am unsure what you are "trying" to say, but I understand that some may be lead to confusion in regards to the topics and details discussed here. May I kindly remind all that this is indeed a thread, if you do not understand something, do as I do, please ask for clarification. It is no more complex than that.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ah, great questions.

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Maban

Where does this fighting take place?

Across and around the world. As per one of our public projects it was unofficially dubbed the "Illuminati Invisible War" or as we Illuminons often casually refer to it as the IIW. In our public project, the name 'Illuminati" was dropped though.

Is it within this dimension ?

Yes. Last time I checked I couldn't dodge bullets, even though I think that would be far less painless.

[Quote]How is it you can fight physical battles that we are unaware of ?

Well it is an Invisible War, of Invisible Forces; needless to say we are good about keeping it quiet, and even better at cleaning up the mess. Often physical engagements occur covertly, or simultaneously with large distracting events, to draw attention away from the "real" action. As an example, when the Icelandic Shard was assaulted, there was also widespread rioting in Reykjavík. Were anything to get "leaked out" it woudl in the most end up spun as a few dissenting rioters who exchanged gunfire with police.Simply put, neither side wants to get exposed. the USG may be new to guerrilla tactics, but we have been using them for over 200 years.

Do they take place in places which we don't know of?

Who know of? Everyone is sure to not know of some places. If you are asking about remote locations, yes. It depends where each party sets up their facilities and infrastructure. Sometime they happen in high density convoluted cities, and other times in remote backwater towns, or isolated wilderness.

I'm sure the above poster meant you no disrespect.

I know he did not, he just wants to maintain the integrity and continuity of the message, for which I commend him.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What are your insights as to the content contained on a thread I just created at:

www.abovetopsecret.com... .

Or any of the radical post I have attempted to Illumine the Scientific and religious contributors to this site or the Web. If you are as you claim, what responses can you postulate to directly- point to the zen aspects of my symbolisms? I have knocked over vessels of water, yet, none seem to have laughed. Perhaps you will see the humor of my insights.

Thanks, Nicholai Machiavelli de Rajah AzinPrinz PhyberDragon (DSM- IV):
Theorist;
Fellow Pilgrim;
Citizen of Earth;
Preist of the Order of the Melchizidech (the Traveller);
The Eye to Mark your loss and return;
P.M.P % tt Ill. rdr % tt I

[edit on 20-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Maban

How do you shards communicate with each other in the case of an emergency like the one that happened in Iceland?

By cellphone ? Wouldn't the remnants have control of telecomunications world wide through the fact that they have infiltrated our US government.

I understand if you can't reveal this info due to protection of your cause.

Actually I can reveal some of this information, and of course some must remain concealed for own own protection, and the safety of our families.

Every Shard possesses multiple "Comm Nodes" which exchange messages through the world wide web. Each Node acts a a large server array using flash memory and an array of high power, high speed processors (about 5.0GHZ processors for the tech savvy). The IP address of each of these Nodes changes every 1/8th of a second. Once more each Node sends a durst transmission (packet) to every other server in the network every 1/4th of a second. It confirms the network status,and other security based features this allow for. If one were to go offline we woudl all know instantly.

Given that data is transmitted every 1/4th of a second it allows for essentially instantaneous communication. Once more, this information is highly encrypted using encryption technologies akin to that of the USG's Intelligence Community (Fractal Encryption Algorithms), furthermore each data set contains several phrase words, and additional "junk" data. The phrases refer to specific Illuminism teachings, which then correlate to specific commands/orders. Thereby allowing even a forcefully decrypted message to mean essentially nothing, that is if you are even able to intercept the message in the first place, let alone catch the entire message begin transmitted.

Large files are scrambled, splayed, then sent across multiple data bursts (packets/nodes) then recollected, resorted, and then decrypted and translated on the other side, ensuring no one individual could obtain, and decrypt, then translate a given transmission or message. At any given point in time we are looking at information exchange rates up to 10GB/s.

Each Data Node is in a secure location, and given that there are multiple nodes for each Shard it allows for redundancy and "down time." Robust and highly sophisticated physical security systems guard these Nodes, however in the unlikely event security is breached multiple fail-safes prevent any data from ever being recoverable. Initially every flash board is "flashed" with 100V of current, then shape charges (Thermate Based) within the central Liquid Nitrogen heat sink return line, a line which is segmented, pressed steel piping which is designed to fragment upon detonation, is then detonated. In the ensuing massive temperature differential the vaporizing Liquid Nitrogen flash freezes the flash boards and processors, when the thermal/shock wave reduce all the silicon and plastic components to shards. You'll be lucky if you can get a brand nae off a chip; that's if there were brand names.

Simply put, Remnants, as well as any and all can listen in, the question is if they will catch it all, and if they can translate it? Roughly 97% of the time the data bursts (packets) exchanged are just junk data with a small snippet of status data. You have to be in the exact right place at the right time in order to catch a transmission en whole, which is typically splayed across 10-30 IP addresses within 1-2 seconds depending on settings. Although most of the above details are merely an outline of the systems involved. Just as well the security described above is one of a three tier "assurance" system to ensure nothing is recoverable in any attempt to forcefully or covertly remove said data.

As for "cell phones;" ever talk to a friend without ever actually saying what you were talking about, or reference a situation you never actually "discuss." Using generalizations and background knowledge as "assumed" information that need not be mentioned. We can easily communicate by phone, and it will in most likelihood sound even less interesting then two high school girls talking, or even more so than two common people talking. It is a tactic military and polemical officials use alike, so as to avoid obvious or even invasive detection methods. They can only understand context with key words or phrases, for that matter of fact they can only trace information with key words or phrases. Certainly you can track a person by their speech patterns, but that will let you learn nothing about what is actually occurring beneath the surface.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

1.)Do you know what happens when we physically die? Where we go ect...weather we incarnate?

I have my theories, but they are no more "real" or "truth" than yours. Some answers will probably never be answered, no matter how wise or powerful one becomes.

2.)At some higher level do we chose what life to incarnate into for a particular reason as to gain knowledge and understanding of who we are and in that, do we face the challenges we do in life because at some higher level we knew we needed to improve upon these things which we will face?

No idea. I can only begin to surmise what is in the "beyond." At this point in time, I am focused on this reality, here and now. One of my concerns (this is not directed at you) is too many people (End Timer's Namely) are too "fixated" on the world after, they forget to care about this one. In my opinion, and the honest opinion of every Illuminon is this world needs to be approached as the only reality, and the only life we will ever get. This life is a gift, a gift which should not be squandered nor needlessly wasted. So I urge all to consider the influences of the "other worldly" but keep your minds here and now where they are most desperately needed.

3.)Does the year 2012 have any real significance or is it just another scare tactic date. I would think it would have some merit as it's brought up in many cultures.

Something will happen, but not by force of divinity, or supernatural powers, but by us. So many devoutly believe in something happening,someone is inevitably going to "try" to make something happen. Or if anything, by lack of effort, "allow" something to happen. We have control over our futures, no other, we must remember that, and not allow ill guided notions to sway our minds into self destructive thinking or patterns.

4.)You mentioned that Illuminon ideals first started in Egypt in 9,500 BC....Is that not much farther back then people say that civilization existed ?

Indeed it is near the dawn of human civilization.

5.) How old are humans really and What is really the oldest civilization? (I understand that I may be asking questions you have no knowledge of or can't speak of so I am trying to make them as distinct and direct as possible)

This is a sort of trick question. When did we truly become "self aware," or for that matter of fact where do we mark "civilization," as beginning, the cave, the fire, the hut, or the town? Even if you knew our actual unadulterated past, it is hard to "draw a line." One of my issues with the "dead waking the earth again..." Does it include neanderthals, or just cave men, where do you draw the line of intelligence?

6.)Since you (your shards) may have infiltrated top agencies and organizations or however you do it, do you have knowledge of any off-world activity by our government ie...Mars, the moon...

That's a complex question, even though it looks so simple. I will address this in a U2U.

7.)Is the knowledge left to you by the Enlightened ones in symbol form and maybe that is why symbols have always had a greater meaning to humanity than we know of?

No, it is in a language form. Symbology for us is akin to the Chinese language, they use symbols to convey ideas, we use it the same way, although it may not be the "transferred" language. Although some "words" within this language cannot be translated into any modern language and as a result we just resort to symbology, metaphors, and analogies to truly and fully convey their intended meaning. Ever try to run a simple English sentence through a online translator, then back through it again to English, it doesn't exactly come out the same way with the same meaning, similar situation. If you are asking if there is an alphabet, then yes.

8.)Also, If you Illuminons Started back in 9,500 BC (or around) Then the enlightened ones must be older than that to have gained this knowledge must have taken some time meaning we were civilized much earlier than expected.? Am I close with this assumption or no.

You have it backwards unfortunately. We did not reach "awakening" earlier, they simply had more time to learn the nature of all thinks, bestowing their teaching upon us like children.

9.) It seems as though that in order to be a part of society you have to have a job for the most part that requires us to "buy-in" to certain ideals and qualities which I think are some of the cause for the "evil" we as humans have done to ourselves.It seems as though thinking the way you have shown to us doesn't benefit corporations here in America and would not help me gain a job somewhere.This is something I struggle with every day " Do I try to gain knowledge and use it and be ME or do I give in to greedy tactics and the business " REAL WORLD" and just play along as that is not what I really want to do.

You have to find a balance, where their and your interests lye. If you cannot seem to find one, perhaps you are working for the wrong sort of people, or the wrong kind of work. Please, do not tel me you work in the defense sector, at which point there is little hope for happy coalescence of ideology.

I like my creative freedom :-)(especially when it comes to music)
10.) How important is the language of music ? I know it is essentially all math about vibrations.Since Light is vibrations, is music also light ????

Never looked at it that way, associating frequency with vibrations. I will ahve to think on that and get back to you.

Brings me to my next point....
11.)Is that why some people can see music and taste colors and such because everything is just basically light anyways and we just think it is separate because we have 5 separate senses ????

Not quite. The brain interprets all sensory data as electrical impulses. Essentially think of the brain as one massive "old style" telephone switchboard routing and rerouting data. Because electrical impulses can get crossed or disconnected we can interpret and project some impulses from one set of senses onto another. Some people are born with massive "interconnectivity" within their minds which allows for this phenomena known as synesthesia.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Originally posted by Darky6K
Another thing, I had heard from a friend that on Art Bell's show a while back, an Operation Frankenstein was mentioned. Now I know that they were able to create virtually zombie dogs by removing the blood after death and reviving them, but would the NIA actually want zombies as a shock force? Art Bell has had some interesting thoughts on his show before and was just thinking. Seems bizarre.

What I have discussed is "zombie" like shock troops which are quite human just "amped" up through bioengineering. What you mention I have not heard of before, please elaborate. What is the blood replaced with, you cannot have a living creature without some sort of fluid to transport oxygen/nutrients throughout the body.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pillarofsalt

Originally posted by pillarofsalt
You stated that it is in the abysmal dark that we can see the light most clearly, and that there are those who avoid this light out of fear or anger.

Do you have any thoughts on people who are afflicted with mental illness, specifically bipolar disorder. It is my understanding that people with this diagnosis have moods that swing from euphoria to depression which may be controlled by anti-psychotic & anti-depressant medication. The symptoms include grandiose delusions, sometimes that one may be Jesus, or that God or satan is speaking to them, and boundless energy and creativity. A manic episode may be brought on by many things, such as a self-created storm in their personal life, and when the person crashes down into the "abysmal dark", as you call it, many fail to see the light and it is labeled as "depression".

My reference to "abysmal dark" is more of a physical state as it is a sort of mental state. It is the way in which a person lives their life, and the sum total of their life's influences and actions, no single thing is an indicator. Essentially, you either do more good than evil, or walk so closely to the light, you know not darkness, this state is what we call "innocence." Depression is both a mental state, and a chemically induced state. Once can become depressed solely by the mental placebo effect. "I Think I should feel bad, therefore I do feel bad, therefore I should be sad, therefore I am sad." A sort of slippery slope where people act out of desperation and frustration they cannot do/get to what/where they want to.

This state can also be caused by a chemical imbalance where a person's brain is send itself mixed messages, you feel bad even though you have no reason (mental or environmental) why you should feel bad. This is a case where a normal function within the human brain/body has ceased to function properly and is causing adverse effects. Like sailing a ship with malfunctioning bilge pumps. You think you're not going as fast as you should, but in reality you should be going faster but you're taking on water which is increasing your mass. If the problem persists it can get extreme, the boat might sink, or in bipolar cases you are at either one of the extremes. You brain is flooded with a particular chemical, or in complete absence of it, causing huge shifts in feeling and thus behavior. Ever acted cranky when you have a headache, even when you've had a good day or no reason to feel bad, its simply because of an imbalance of sorts.

While I agree that they may avoid the light out of fear or anger, I would ask if you feel there is any link between "manic-depressive" episodes, and a souls desire to become enlightened?

No, no. That is comparing your tigers to zebras, two entirely separate entities. One may impede the other, but they still function independently from each other.

People avoid light out of "fear and anger" of both their circumstance, and what may become of them/the situation if they choose wrong. Some can be confused by the simplest of decision even, ever been behind that guy who simply cannot give an order at McDonald's? People often avoid the light because it means a relinquishment of power, of control, a notion which people cling to for reasons of security, of "feel better-ness." To be loving and caring is to be open, to let others see yourself, and to do so is to put yourself out there fora ll to see, defenseless and on the stand. Some people like that security, some people like where they are and do not want to become better or help others, even if they want to, they fear what woudl become of them. People fear the unknown, they even fear it more when they feel they no longer have a safety blanket to cling to, a safety net. Few are willing to stake it all, to risk everything for becoming more, for doing more. Some are angry because they blame everything else but themselves, others are angry because openness and kindness means a needed death of bigotry and racism, acts which give power to the aggressor, and with it comfort. Anger is yet another reaction to the unknown. It is not to be looked down upon, but as a hurtle to overcome. The more examples we embolden to others, the more examples that will take that step and emerge from the shadows. I'm sure stepping out of that cave into the blinding light was unnerving for our ancestors, except or steps are now more metaphorical than physical.

That perhaps in keeping with the old adage "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear", it may be a case of "when the soul is ready, the spirit will remain"? When a manic person can no longer feel that universal connection, they crash into depression, and it is a long, hard journey to crawl back to the light.

I think in regards to one's state of being, one's totality of existence, yes. But whenst it comes to the mentally ill it is a different case, it is not so black and white. These are situations which we define as "bright" or "dark," but for them it is a broken light switch, a light switch upon which they feel they have no control. We can easily determine our actions and as a result or emotions to them, they cannot. And in this inability we find the paradox, this rapidly shifting mentality which they are unable to alter. Like a broken rudder on a ship's hull. No matter which way they intend to point the ship it fails to respond with the desired course, but this does not make them a bad navigator, much less does it make the bipolar a dark person, a person maybe who lacks the controls we do to successful choose their path perhaps.

It is even harder when the medical model of psychiatry immediately labels them with an organic brain disorder, and keeps that light eternally extinguished with heavy cocktails of pharmaceuticals.

I woudl respectfully disagree. It is sometimes that these pharmaceuticals give these people the ability to swap out that faulty switch, and better determine the state of their mind, and in so doing their reality and direction.

Continued >>>

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
>>> Continued[

quote]My next question is do you have any information that you could share as to the extent that the "remnants" may be involved with our current medical model and the proliferation of the pharmaceutical industry into every aspect of our lives?

The proliferation of the pharmaceutical industry is no more devious than corruption and greed gone amok. Any pharmaceutical substances the NIA or Remnants are interested are completely invasive in nature. They often lack the subtlety that many assume they inherently posses. Like deadly substances in vaccinations or other such things. If they truly wanted to, they woudl give you a pharmaceutical substance which woudl not be hidden in any way, and woudl be very obvious what its intent was, i.e. truth serum, genetic biomodification, etc... Any Pharmaceutical research or implementation they use, its to build bigger, badder, better weapons, if they want to control you, all they need to use is the most basic and intrinsic form of pharmaceuticals that ever existed, the neurochemical "fight or flight" reaction. An apparently unstoppable force/thing is far more persuasive then psychotropics, any day.

On pg 39 of this thread (forgive me, I am a quoting/posting novice) Emsed1 asked you about whether the shards had a plan in place for people on medications in case of an infrastructure breakdown. You answered many of his concerns, adding the importance of hiv/aids meds and insulin, you did not answer his question about mental illness. Do you have anything you can add to that reply regarding what may happen to those people who, either out of fear, anger, or maybe downright suppression by medication, cannot seek the light, and run the risk of being "consumed by the storm, to forever live within the darkness?

I do not believe anyone is being pharmaceuticaly/medically suppressed in any way, much less the mentally impaired. To be frank they are already impaired enough pharmaceuticals to make them less so woudl be counterproductive. In the cold-hearted-ness of the Remnants they would more likely target the unimpaired, and bring everyone "down to the same level." As for a global breakdown, everyone woudl be equally effected. In which case if medication didn't get out many woudl essentially die and/or go crazy. We woudl do what we could, but it woudl depend on the sort of disaster, and how sweeping and broad its effects were, and how irreparable they may be in nature.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If I overlooked, or did not fully answer anyone's questions, please be sure to inform me so I may readdress them in any such event.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
May I u2u with a couple of questions I am not comfortable posting on this thread? I have only read a third of the way through and intend to read it all so you can just tell me if it has been answered and I will find it. Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Indeed I woudl agree with that. The only caveat I would add, is the fact that many see what they are doing as "right" so they believe and pursue these tasks relentlessly. They do not see themselves as "evil," but as saviors, casting us, the Shards, into shadow as the bearers of darkness.

Most evil people tend to see themselves as saviors. Hitler did, Stalin did, only your most hardened sociopaths who know right and wrong and do it for fun would be categorized, IMO, as seeing themselves as evil. But hey, the path to Hell is paved with good intentions, right?

Originally posted by MabanThe Skull and Bones acts as a recruiting ground for many other organizations. Such organizations prove as later recruiting grounds for the NIA.

Okay, I understand now. So what about the Bohemian Grove where all these guys go every summer, why not bust that up if the Shards are against them? The Franklin Coverup was true, wasn't it?

[quoteOriginally posted by MabanI believe he was following orders to an extent, but after being manipulated and used for decades, he finally said enough was enough. It helped that our now former president had a family feud with him.

- Maban

Makes sense, thanks for the info. The fact we aided Iran too probably didn't help matters much.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What I have discussed is "zombie" like shock troops which are quite human just "amped" up through bioengineering. What you mention I have not heard of before, please elaborate. What is the blood replaced with, you cannot have a living creature without some sort of fluid to transport oxygen/nutrients throughout the body.

- Maban

www.nytimes.com...

According to the article, they used a saline solution and after three hours were able to revive the dead dogs. They say it's for medical research, which I'm all for, but anything can be used for evil, and you'd think they'd be brain dead. Of course, no flesh eating was mentioned.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

To "clarify," first I just wanted to let you know that I was still around and actively reading the thread. I didn't run off like a troll or something. I'm just "sponging" and processing is all. Sometimes it's a good thing to listen before you speak.

Secondly, I was just trying to convey my concern that (thought you made valid points in the post I replied to) it sounds as though you are letting some steal your peace. I have never heard you rant like that, especialy being that you claim Buddhist views.

Just concerned is all. I repeat, "Patience is a virtue."

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

That is perfectly acceptable.

- Maban

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join