It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

With the above in mind, I would be interested in your attitudes towards nationalism and how your work could, perhaps at times, lead you towards actions that others might construe as ‘traitorous’ or criminal, and if so, how you would reconcile yourself to that? Would you, for example, be willing to sacrifice your liberty for such a cause, spending the rest of your days in a maximum security Federal facility? Or would you in fact be protected from such an event happening? Whisked off to a desert island or the such like...

Our duties transcends any imagined lines of control or power. We view the world as such, the world. When in space, do we see borders, do we see lines carved in forest, rock, sand, earth? No. Borders are imagined lines humanity created to both control and cage itself with. Borders create a false sense of security, a false sense of power, a false sense of pride, and a false sense of security. When Earth is viewed as a whole, there are no lines, mother nature did not divide us, we did it to ourselves. Yet again another point of proof, that we are the greatest threat to ourselves.

When in space, earth appears, if only skin deep, to be united, one globe of many species coexisting, except for human. The only subspecies which fights the natural order of thing, which sets its will against all, defiant to the end. IF we woudl return to mother nature's ideals. Dispense with our lines of division and come together like we were meant, from our creation, this world would be far better.

Governments were created to protect the people, so were unions, but they have become dinosaurs, outdated, and useless in modern times. Worthy of rebuilding and starting anew. Were I to act against a government, I would need not reconcile myself. If I continue to live by my ideals and duties I will never allow myself to be placed in a compromising situation whenst I would need to reconcile myself for humanity's collective sake. Governments are powerful organizations, no more. Only we give them power, they do not inherently possess it. That said, the power truly lies with the people, even if it is the power of fear, or the power of unity, the power lies with the people. I feel that if I do what is in the best interest for the people, I betray no one, only a system, an organization which was unable to help its people. In which case it may not even retain the right to continue to exist if it ceases to perform its deigned function.

Furthermore, were I to betray a country they would soon execute me on the spot, no trial, no questioning, it woudl probably seem in all likely logical to eliminate the threat once and for all. No tropical vacation, if I were lucky, a nice dark dungeon would probably await me; if i were lucky. Those whom threaten one's control or power, are not exactly befriended by such large powerful organizations.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

I recently saw a program on the early space program and the early astronauts said almost the exact same thing about borders.

Having grown up seeing lines on a map their entire lives it was surprising, shocking even, to view the world as a whole without lines or borders.

Perhaps this explains why many astronauts are humble and reverent in their personalities.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

emsed1,

I have to say that your question about Juarez, Mexico made me
initially think about war-like criminal activities linked to the looming
drug legalization for personal use by Mexican government.

However I looked closer, and there is something else there -
a disturbingly large number of female murders for which many
men were trialed and jailed but nonetheless the killings continue...

If your question to Maban was regarding this possibly ritual human
sacrifice in Juarez, Mexico, then allow me to reinstate your question.
It appears that some drug cartels practice cannibalism, if that indeed
is the case how far are they from conducting ritual sacrifices?
Hopefully, Maban will enlighten his readers further on the subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
We were not "entrusted" with power, but knowledge. And yes, knowledge can give power if so pursued. We have not pursued power because it is against our code,our pledge of duty.

Well when you said entrusted, I was just checking. I like to be analytical, and knowing how some of the other Illuminati work, not you I'm saying, but they may try and slip some things in there. Tell me this, you know about Skull and Bones, CFR, Royal Order of Jesters, etc, right?

Originally posted by MabanTell me, when you look at Star Trek, a united world in peace, working towards a common goal of understanding and exploration, is that fearful, is that truly "evil?" I think not. I think many do not wish to embrace global unity, because it means that people will be forced out of their "comfort zones," they will have to drop previous predilections and prejudices and face other peoples for what they really are. 90% of the population want global peace, few are the true instigators of chaos and violence.

When I say global unity, I do not speak of a New World Order, nut a New Earth Civilization, a better way of life, a life free from violence, discrimination, prejudice, hatred, a sort of utopia. If you wish to know the shape we see it taking on, look no further than Gene Roddenberry's works. Are they "horrific," "devious," or "worth fearing;" you tell me, what fault is there in this envisioned future.

Not at all, but as I said above, other Illuminati try to say this NWO is a good idea, but are very secretive on it. I like to analyze, question, investigate, it's my nature. In this world, you must rely on that and your gut instincts.

Originally posted by MabanQuestion, investigate, pursue, be willing to look everywhere any anywhere for the answers. But, something tells me I need not say this to you in particular. But, I can guarantee you that direct confrontation to too dangerous for anyone but the Shards to attempt, which we do strategically and often. What we need most, and what need be done most is investigation into what they are doing, and how they are doing it. We often follow up on investigation conducted outside the shards, which tip us off and allow us to purse more in-depth investigations, which yield promising results.

Thanks for the compliment. That's what I mean, in the justice field, how could I be of help then to stop the NWO, theoretically? You have potential allies; MUFON, I even heard about the Red and Green Secret Societies in China which has declared war on the Illuminati due to the CFR's plans. The Hopi Indians who spoke of the Blue people after Roswell.

Originally posted by MabanNot quite, I speak more figuratively than physically, or literally. The Iraq war was fought for several reason,s some of which we are still trying to understand, but I can assure you that this ins not one of them. Often power plays or movements can take on a life of their own, a life its masters cannot control. A power which can turn against its overbearing and manipulative masters.

I meant the original Iraq War, sorry, should have clarified. But that invasion of Kuwait did turn Saddam from one of our friendly puppets into a rogue, right?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No, no, no. They believe in the same fundamental things we do, world peace, world unity, peace, happiness, utopia. The key difference is that they believe that this change can be "forced" into existence. That through power and manipulation they can make it come into existence by their own actions.

We on the other hand, believe that utopia must come about naturally, that it must be forged by humanity's own hands. That humanity woudl not accept a utopia not created by them. We act as the silent guardians of humanity and humanity's free will. We help inspire individuals to take up our mantle, and help create progressive change and help humanity, thereby nudging humanity in the proper "direction" towards enlightenment.

So, they believe through war, hatred, violence and death, we can be brought into a utopia? Would that not mean a dystopia, I thought they were highly educated and knew the difference? Or is that the NWO, and you're making a different agenda all together? You mentioned the Dark Path, do any of them willingly believe in 'the Dark Side' like Darth Vader, as you mentioned earlier, would have?

Originally posted by MabanI think the NIA is using both sides to bring about its own changes, its own sort of controlled collapse. They probably think by collapsing the region they will be able to crust the drug trade altogether, helping create a better world. Yet they disregard the millions of innocents which will be sacrificed for such a change. We believe that humanity must take control, not them.

The Remnants view us as "confused" and "backwards" Illuminati. That we are counterproductive, and an obstacle towards their "beliefs" and goals. Some have even gone so far as to label us "traitorous" brethren who openly fight them and their "purpose/duty." In a sense we are the "Rebels" of the original Illuminati. We are what the Illuminati was circa 500 BCE.

- Maban

I understand that. They sound very much like Palpatine; rigging the Clone Wars and other conflicts in Star Wars and killing so many then dashing in as a false hero to give a tyrannical regime as the only hope. Of course, we know the truth is that he's the villain. I'd very much like to tell others that there are good Illuminati trying to stop these other guys. But what are your thoughts on religion and spirituality, do Illuminati embrace any?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

SNIP

You know, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I may be one of those guys who talks about the government's crimes and what CFR has done, but I'm not thinking "ZOMGZ I'M NUMBER 1 ON DA HIT LIST!".

I worked at a public survey company on public and current events, and you'd be surprised at the amount of people who don't care. They'll bitch about taxes being wasted, want someone to fight for them, but never say anything. I try saying stuff like "hey, you know our leaders will see this and it helps influence their decision making", and many just say it won't solve anything. I'd like to see where we'd be if Ghandi, or Rosa Parks, or Susan B. Anthony didn't do #. At times, I just want to give up on humanity, honestly.

But I want to let you know I am sorry for the loss of your teammates in Iceland. No doubt it was well planned, and I would assume you guys can take it right back to them. If all of this is true, then I wish you the best.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
reply to post by emsed1

emsed1,

I have to say that your question about Juarez, Mexico made me
initially think about war-like criminal activities linked to the looming
drug legalization for personal use by Mexican government.

However I looked closer, and there is something else there -
a disturbingly large number of female murders for which many
men were trialed and jailed but nonetheless the killings continue...

If your question to Maban was regarding this possibly ritual human
sacrifice in Juarez, Mexico, then allow me to reinstate your question.
It appears that some drug cartels practice cannibalism, if that indeed
is the case how far are they from conducting ritual sacrifices?
Hopefully, Maban will enlighten his readers further on the subject.

My concern was mostly with the drug related violence and a report issued by the DOD Joint Operating Environment task force this week that shows serious concern about an imminent regime collapse in Mexico.

The military has reallocated drone, surveillance and other support to the border area near Juarez.

In Juarez alone there have been more than 1000 murders in the last year.

I plan to leave on a humanitarian mission to Juarez in March but if the intel bears out that there may be more than an acceptable risk I don't want to expose myself to that situation.

So I guess it's not quite as sinister as cannibalism, but it is related to the drug cartel war currently in progress.

Maban has extensive access to intelligence information. In the past several of his predictions regarding current events/politics have proven to be dead on.

The JOE report also points to Pakistan as a possible location for a near-term regime collapse.

My main concern is not that I am worried about the violence, I just don't want to get caught across the line if the border gets sealed.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I worked at a public survey company on public and current events, and you'd be surprised at the amount of people who don't care. They'll bitch about taxes being wasted, want someone to fight for them, but never say anything. I try saying stuff like "hey, you know our leaders will see this and it helps influence their decision making", and many just say it won't solve anything. I'd like to see where we'd be if Ghandi, or Rosa Parks, or Susan B. Anthony didn't do #. At times, I just want to give up on humanity, honestly.

This truly is the cancer of humanity. Apathy is a greater sin than many of the other things that we dwell upon.

Time and time again we are told the same message. Over and over in every culture, religion, society, we are told 'love your neighbor'.

The tragic irony is that it's possible to preserve individual and group liberty and still love our neighbors. The key part that so many fail to grasp is that it's not 'love your neighbor, but only if he loves you back'. The commandment is simply to love your neighbor.

Nearly every crime and tragedy in history can be traced back to a root cause of fulfilling someone's ego.

In my humble opinion, enlightenment is realizing that the enemy is not other people. The enemy is laziness, selfishness, anger, guilt, sadness.

We will not achieve enlightenment, paradise, utopia, etc., in our lifetimes. Our children will grow up in a time of tribulation. This is a critical time to start moving ourselves toward that utopia.

What can one person do? Every day do something selfless. Every day deny ignorance.

All of our human institutions will fade. The mightiest empires, the most powerful world orders and the wealthiest powermongers will die. Shards will die. Remnants will die. Masons will die.

There is something beautiful out there, beyond the vale. If you pay attention, look outside yourself and just take a long hard look around with the attitude that all of this is a construct - mostly of our own making.

I think the best way to express it is (regrettably) from science fiction.

"All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again."

Our destiny is there, it's unavoidable. We cannot avoid it, but we CAN make the wait a lot more bearable by helping each other.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi

My questions would probably have been better suited at the beginning of this thread, but I wasn't here back then. So I hope you don't mind a few simplistic type questions at this point.

1) Do you know of the three world ages?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below I will add my belief and am wondering if you also believe in something similar. The reason I ask is because of your comments on religions.

The Bible does account for the Big Bang and evolution. There is no time with God so the days that He was creating everything would have spanned for how ever many of our years as was needed for each phase to be completed. Knowing this, then it isn't difficult to see that the 6th day creations did start as apes and on that day was when that particular ape species was basically implanted with what would be human dna.

During the time that this species would evolve into humans, God took a day of rest. Once the species was human God created Adam & Eve, the line that was to remain pure. Of course Satan, the tree of knowledge of good and evil, tried to destroy that pure line and impregnated Eve with Cain and Eve then showed Adam what she had learned and became pregnant by Adam with Abel. Cain & Abel were in the womb together, but with different fathers.

We know what Cain did to Abel and he was sent away and ended up marrying one of the 6th day creations. His family ancestry is listed in the Bible seperate from Adam's for a reason, and how it ended up there is important, but I will leave that out.

2) Does your group believe this way?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, about the 144,000, what I have been taught is that they will be ones that are at the time on the bad side, basically like what you refer to as the remnant, and that the good ones before the end would be able to bring them back to God.

3) Does your group also believe this?

Hope my questions weren't too weird.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by ahimsa]

[edit on 18-1-2009 by ahimsa]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Our duties transcends any imagined lines of control or power. We view the world as such, the world. When in space, do we see borders, do we see lines carved in forest, rock, sand, earth? No. Borders are imagined lines humanity created to both control and cage itself with. Borders create a false sense of security, a false sense of power, a false sense of pride, and a false sense of security. When Earth is viewed as a whole, there are no lines, mother nature did not divide us, we did it to ourselves. Yet again another point of proof, that we are the greatest threat to ourselves.

I have little to disagree with you here, although, it is perhaps sweeping to say that mother nature did not divide us, but that would depend entirely upon your belief system and or theoretical perspectives of evolution. There is division and conflict throughout nature, and not all of it can be blamed upon man, though certainly much of it can.

When in space, earth appears, if only skin deep, to be united, one globe of many species coexisting, except for human. The only subspecies which fights the natural order of thing, which sets its will against all, defiant to the end. IF we woudl return to mother nature's ideals. Dispense with our lines of division and come together like we were meant, from our creation, this world would be far better.

Again, I certainly agree that our place at the top of the food chain, our dominance in terms of intellect, have led us, as a species, to destroy much of what is natural and to forget that our place should perhaps be more custodial, it is not though necessarily true in my opinion that we were created in unity. It depends once again on which belief system you ascribe to. If unity were a mere matter of nature then there would be no predation in nature, we would all be herbivores. Simply because we are of the same does not necessarily mean that we are the same.

Governments were created to protect the people, so were unions, but they have become dinosaurs, outdated, and useless in modern times. Worthy of rebuilding and starting anew. Were I to act against a government, I would need not reconcile myself. If I continue to live by my ideals and duties I will never allow myself to be placed in a compromising situation whenst I would need to reconcile myself for humanity's collective sake. Governments are powerful organizations, no more. Only we give them power, they do not inherently possess it. That said, the power truly lies with the people, even if it is the power of fear, or the power of unity, the power lies with the people. I feel that if I do what is in the best interest for the people, I betray no one, only a system, an organization which was unable to help its people. In which case it may not even retain the right to continue to exist if it ceases to perform its deigned function.

I couldn't agree with you more, I feel exactly the same way. I would though say that I do not think that governments were ever meant to 'protect' the people, in terms of guarding their safety, they serve to protect them as assets and property of that government (with a few notable exceptions). Most were merely built upon the shoddy foundations of principalities, duchys and kingdoms, not new, simply redesigned. Hence the repetition of the same mistakes.

Furthermore, were I to betray a country they would soon execute me on the spot, no trial, no questioning, it woudl probably seem in all likely logical to eliminate the threat once and for all. No tropical vacation, if I were lucky, a nice dark dungeon would probably await me; if i were lucky. Those whom threaten one's control or power, are not exactly befriended by such large powerful organizations.

Even if you were to commit treason, I doubt very much that you would be executed on the spot, a tad over dramatic I think. In the UK, only high treason, a direct attack against the Queen, would be met with a capital sentence (notice the wording there, capital punishment, you are removed as capital...I'd never thought of that before, nice). And, assuming that you are white, there are very few instances of treason being met with summary execution, or even immediate imprisonment, not in recent history or in the west that is. I think, as you insinuate, the greatest threat to personal safety lies in attacking corporationism, they already operate without borders and have and do utilise intimidation and threats to counter criticism or scrutiny.

However, it is not so much betraying a country but betraying the country to which you belong that I was referring to. I presume that you hold a passport or certificate of naturalisation or a registration of birth to the United States, or whichever country you were born in. That is, to all intents and purposes, a document of your alliegence and their ownership. It is based upon that document that you are considered a citizen and it is based upon those citizens that a country can calculate its taxable income. There lies a fundamental problem with globalism. Based on that taxable income a country will leverage it's national borrowing, in order for us to become united as a species, under a global system all national debt must first be eradicated. Since those loans are funded by private individuals, corporations and banks, they have a stake in preventing globalisation. There is no way that those monies could ever be paid off, they can only be written off. Rich people do not get rich by giving away their fortunes (unless it is tax deductable that is).

In order for a global system, free of borders, to succeed we would first have to, like the Federation, do away with the monetary one. How realisable do you think that is? Look at how Guatamala, Cuba and Iran were dealt with when they nationalised banking and business...can you really foresee any of those bankers and corporations relinquishing control voluntarily? While I agree with you in all that you say, I cannot help but wonder whether it is only through a complete breakdown in societal structure that such a massive change can be achieved in practice.

KT

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maban -
can you kindly take a look at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's Sun and Snake symbolism? Scenario purported is disturbing.
Any feedback is greatly welcomed.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Perhaps this explains why many astronauts are humble and reverent in their personalities.

Perhaps yes.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Originally posted by Darky6K
Well when you said entrusted, I was just checking. I like to be analytical, and knowing how some of the other Illuminati work, not you I'm saying, but they may try and slip some things in there. Tell me this, you know about Skull and Bones, CFR, Royal Order of Jesters, etc, right?

I know "of" them, not necessarily "about" them. We haven't placed too much focus on fraternities and some secret organizations/societies. Low priority, minimal threat, limited resources, pick your poison.

I meant the original Iraq War, sorry, should have clarified. But that invasion of Kuwait did turn Saddam from one of our friendly puppets into a rogue, right?

Essentially, yes.

- Maban

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

So, they believe through war, hatred, violence and death, we can be brought into a utopia?

No. More through forceful action, they have the uncanny ability to "justify" just about everything in the face of the "greater good."

Would that not mean a dystopia, I thought they were highly educated and knew the difference?

Look at the current state of our world, what does that tell you? Some are intelligent, some aren't. Some are vicious, some simply lack the capacity for kindness. Shades of gray, shades of gray.

Or is that the NWO, and you're making a different agenda all together?

Huh?

You mentioned the Dark Path, do any of them willingly believe in 'the Dark Side' like Darth Vader, as you mentioned earlier, would have?

No so much, we've managed to stop those individuals before they get too powerful, and too insane. Otherwise, most believe that they and gain and use power to solve problems, even if they don't need solving.

I understand that. They sound very much like Palpatine; rigging the Clone Wars and other conflicts in Star Wars and killing so many then dashing in as a false hero to give a tyrannical regime as the only hope. Of course, we know the truth is that he's the villain. I'd very much like to tell others that there are good Illuminati trying to stop these other guys. But what are your thoughts on religion and spirituality, do Illuminati embrace any?

Its up to each individual Illuminon, But in majority, we follow the Buddhist beliefs. Or at least, what most would recognize as Buddhism.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

But I want to let you know I am sorry for the loss of your teammates in Iceland. No doubt it was well planned, and I would assume you guys can take it right back to them. If all of this is true, then I wish you the best.

That is very kind of you, you have my thanks.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Originally posted by ahimsa
1) Do you know of the three world ages?[/quote[

Honestly I am not well versed in the Bible, given I follow a Buddhist path, most of Christianity is somewhat, "alien" to me. I do know bits and pieces scattered about, information I have needed to know of have gained through my various pursuits and duties.

Below I will add my belief and am wondering if you also believe in something similar. The reason I ask is because of your comments on religions.

Of course, If you'd care to elaborate more and "educate" me on what you are referring to. I would be more then happy to respond whilst incorporating what I know in correspondence.

2) Does your group believe this way?

Although extrapolating what you have mentioned I woudl respond as such. Looking at all the pieces I know, all the religions and beliefs I have come into contact with, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt; I have no idea. I have my theories, as does every Illuminon. But, does one hold more truth than another, is one more real than another, I think not. There are some questions which despite our search, I think we will never truly answer; we will only unveil more questions. In earnest, personally, I think the bible a too "neat and tidy" answer for me, but that is me, and me alone.

Also, about the 144,000, what I have been taught is that they will be ones that are at the time on the bad side, basically like what you refer to as the remnant, and that the good ones before the end would be able to bring them back to God.

3) Does your group also believe this?

According to my understanding, the 144,000 are often misinterpreted/misconstrued. They are all entities of good, they need not find redemption of any sort. They were chosen to help bring about the "unveiling," and usher in a new age of peace, like ambassadors, and less like saints or saviors. They also do not play as a "physical" role as many scriptures depict them. According to our knowledge they are more of an "absent" force which appears at the given time of the revelation, or unveiling.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
(Joan The Blind enters the Sangha and bows in the Buddhist Tradition).

Hello Master Maban. I have come to visit and see what you are teaching.

I have been reading quite a bit of your thread. It is interesting to me.

I will continue reading, and if I have any questions or comments I will post them when I have time.

A quick question, is Illuminion pronounced illu-minion (rhyming with the british Aluminium sowhat)?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Recent I have received an influx of messages, and several posts which continue the traditions of old, a long held human ritual... Assign Blame.

All of you want to know the truth, the face of the enemy, well fine.
Here it is, here is your answer:

I must admit that I like it when you're simply direct. I understand the frustrations (and worse) but don't give up. I agree, things can take a turn just when the situation appears most dire (...darkest before the dawn and all that). We all just need to hang in there. Believe it or not, time is our friend here.

Relax as much as you may. We appreciate your efforts.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The death penalty has been completely removed in the UK. Up until somewhere in the 1990's you could still be executed for high treason (killing the monarch etc.) however that law was removed. High treason now only carries the punishment of a life sentence (which we all know means about 15 yrs). So no matter what you do in this country you will not be executed (at least not legally/officially).

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

I couldn't agree with you more, I feel exactly the same way. I would though say that I do not think that governments were ever meant to 'protect' the people, in terms of guarding their safety, they serve to protect them as assets and property of that government (with a few notable exceptions). Most were merely built upon the shoddy foundations of principalities, duchys and kingdoms, not new, simply redesigned. Hence the repetition of the same mistakes.

I would disagree. The first forms of government were indeed small groupings of man, if not in caves, in towns. People banded together for self protection. Many are stronger than one, thus better self security. In time the idea remained the same, but the purpose changed and twisted to what we now have today.

In order for a global system, free of borders, to succeed we would first have to, like the Federation, do away with the monetary one. How realizable do you think that is? Look at how Guatamala, Cuba and Iran were dealt with when they nationalized banking and business...can you really foresee any of those bankers and corporations relinquishing control voluntarily? While I agree with you in all that you say, I cannot help but wonder whether it is only through a complete breakdown in societal structure that such a massive change can be achieved in practice.

Or we are confronted by a greater power than ourselves. A power which can guide us down the right path, if we prove ourselves worthy. A "mass awakening," would instantly change the battlefield overnight, from a war zone, to an Eden.

- Maban

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join