It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

What's Sun and Snake symbolism? Scenario purported is disturbing.
Any feedback is greatly welcomed.

So this is what the FIR was about. Well to put it blatantly, the sun is often used in symbolism to symbolize the Shards or Illuminism in general. Whereas the snake is often used to symbolize several organizations which typically have Remnant ties.

The Snake often represents knowledge or cleverness, sometimes even learned secrets.

The Sun represents both Illuminism and a "higher" path, that being up in the heavens, given that that is where the sun resides. It is also the life giver to our world. Without it much of what is, woudl never be, or simply cease to exist. The Sun gives us warmth, food, and energy. The sun worshipers of old, weren't too far off after all.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

- Maban

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Not quite, "Illuminon," more so, "I-lumen-non."

I am no master, a simple hello will suffice.
But if you wish to adhere to tradition, I take no issue with it, and welcome it.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maban -

I saw an interesting question in another thread and I thought I would bring it over here for your thoughts.

In a 'collapse' situation one of the things that is critical for survival is securing a source for medications. Many hardcore survivalists rank this as one of the few necessary scenarios for looting.

You have mentioned in the past that the Shards have used very advanced technology to eliminate a lot of health problems.

In the event of a large breakdown of infrastructure, though, it seems that many people (especially the American prescription-happy culture) would face some very difficult medical problems if the supply of medications were interrupted. Specifically heart and blood pressure medications come to mind, but I think also there would be many sick people who take medications for mental health issues that may face acute crisis if the meds were stopped suddenly.

What are your thoughts?

Also, do the Shards have resources to assist in a humanitarian way if a sudden global crisis situation occurred? It seems like the nature of your organization would require it to be as small and discreet as possible.

Is there a contingency for the Shards in the event of a catastrophe so that you could preserve your mission and people until it is safe to resume your mission? Along that same line if a lot of the population died in a global crisis would it be easier to rebuild society with enlightenment in mind rather than try and swing mankind as it is now?

Thanks as always

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Originally posted by emsed1
I saw an interesting question in another thread and I thought I would bring it over here for your thoughts.

In a 'collapse' situation one of the things that is critical for survival is securing a source for medications. Many hardcore survivalists rank this as one of the few necessary scenarios for looting.

You have mentioned in the past that the Shards have used very advanced technology to eliminate a lot of health problems.

In the event of a large breakdown of infrastructure, though, it seems that many people (especially the American prescription-happy culture) would face some very difficult medical problems if the supply of medications were interrupted. Specifically heart and blood pressure medications come to mind, but I think also there would be many sick people who take medications for mental health issues that may face acute crisis if the meds were stopped suddenly.

I woudl also add those whom have to take HIV/AIDS medications, and diabetics among the top on that list.

So I am also guessing that you are alluding to the idea of us releasing more technology in such event? We certainly would, if we could. We may no longer possess the resources or simple ability to distribute such technology to the populous. Like most treatments, they require specialized facilities, equipment, and personnel. Doing so in a collapsed state would be... challenging,to say the least.

What are your thoughts?

Medications are certainly up there, especially life threatening ones. Issue is, many of such medications, like insulin for example, do not last long in storage, and must be continually refrigerated. A feat which could prove impossible if large regions loose power for more than a few days.

Also, do the Shards have resources to assist in a humanitarian way if a sudden global crisis situation occurred? It seems like the nature of your organization would require it to be as small and discreet as possible.

Directly, we are limited to ourselves. But the organizations we influence are more than capable of doing so. Remember companies like Wal-Mart distributing goods tot he People of New Orleans long before FEMA? Often by influencing certain organizations we can extradite aid and assistance then directly taking actions. Do not mistake me, we are not taking credit for that instance, but it stands as a good example. Organizations already on-site, and equipped to help individuals, are usually called on first, rather then waiting for more organized entities to arrive. Often simple measures act as an effortless and effective stopgap measure. At least until more organized and prepared entities arrive.

Is there a contingency for the Shards in the event of a catastrophe so that you could preserve your mission and people until it is safe to resume your mission?

Indeed there is, and it was just recently enacted. After the assault on the Icelandic Shard, and the assassination of a majority of the Icelandic High Council, all facilities were abandoned and secondary locations became active. For each Shard and/or facility we have at least three other facilities standing by to replace it in the event it is compromised or destroyed, or somehow rendered inoperable or unsafe.

Within 6-12 hours we can dismantle, and reassemble our global network with fresh locations, equipment, and reorganize personnel across the globe. Part of my previous absence was moving to our tertiary location given that our primary and secondary were both compromised. Therefore it took a while longer to get my particular Shard back online and fully functional.

Along that same line if a lot of the population died in a global crisis would it be easier to rebuild society with enlightenment in mind rather than try and swing mankind as it is now?

Perhaps. Plans are already in effect to "Shield" certain cities and disconnect them from all outside threats/influences both geographically, socially, militarily, economically, and technologically. Thereby creating certain seed populations which will be isolated and protected by a potentially collapsing world. Although I cannot obviously comment on specific cities, or methods implemented in such an event. But it woudl be safe to assume that they are locations with reasonable development, which are well beyond the grasp of national or foreign powers, but still lie within the United States.
- Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have begun a new "Tips & Epiphanies Collaboration Thread" which can aid those of you who wish to post tips, and/or collaborate research on anything with anyone. If you are interested, the following link will take you there:
Tips and Epiphanies Collaboration Thread

-Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
Huh?

The NWO, being a worldwide dystopia is their vision, a corruption of what the Shards want; a worldwide utopia, a different version. It would all depend on how you get there and who runs it, creates it, lives in it, etc. It all depends on the creator of the creation, as a creation reflects who makes it.

Evil in itself, would you not say, takes what is truth in the Light and twists it, making a corruption. Not necessarily always a lie, but rather a distortion. Much like how Lucifer in theology took his role of being most powerful and being the Accuser for God on sins and taking it too far; twisting words, making lies, and thus the chaos in the world, especially when he waged war.

I know "of" them, not necessarily "about" them. We haven't placed too much focus on fraternities and some secret organizations/societies. Low priority, minimal threat, limited resources, pick your poison.

I thought Skull and Bones did create many of those connected to CFR, Bilderbergs, etc and those were connected to NIA? I remember the Franklin Coverup back in the 80's, the smells of the NIA. From what I've understood so far on the Royal Order of Jesters, is that it contains many in high places who are committing crimes like gambling, drugs, prostitution, among others. Now, it's very limited, but course this could be something, maybe or not.

What does NIA stand for anyway, Negative International Association or something?

Essentially, yes.
- Maban

So did Saddam just go nuts and try to take the Middle East over as he said he wanted to do before, or did he discover he was being used and would probably be eliminated, or was he following orders of another?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

3rd paragraph from the bottom. You mention " They are the Axiom of total darkness"

I was reading a post about the hiding meanings in the movie WALL-E....

Have not seen the movie yet but it was mentioned that the Ship was named i think the Axiom and the ship was in the darkness of space.....The ship was supposed to represent humanity.

Is this a message sent to us and those who are open minded and on the right path will be able to understand and see this message.

I could be wrong about the name but that would be eerily too close to the truth of how we live today.

BTW Welcome back Maban....Your earlier post of informing us of your cause and concern for humanity was my fave topic/post of ALL TIME !!! here on ATS......

Weather you are who you say you are is not important.

Too everyone else...remember.....It is the message not the messenger that is important.

Too many people on here and in general lose sight of it.

Such a simple concept yet so hard to grasp for many.

Seems to be the problem in everything with us humans.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Maban as percieved was merely an experiment.

Conducted by whom, and for what purpose?

When he was addressed he withdrew.

He was also addressed several hundred times whilst he was still here and didn't withdraw. He answered.

The person representing himself as Maban is still here in the shadows.

I wouldn't say shadows exactly any more. He just posted right here several posts above you.

Could he mean that he is anonymous among us and frequently reads this forum but stays in the shadows?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
It is good to see you back, Maban! You've been missed...
Your Saudi loan knowledge was spot on. Bravo.

Do you mind me asking 2 questions?

1 - Why does FDA come up, consistently so, with such
un-human policies towards own citizens it's supposed to
protect, and likely international as well, as there are
plans to expand their 'responbilities'. Please share you
knowledge on the matter if any. Any take on GMO?

2 - There is a rise in global level of consciousness and
144000 could somehow be related - not sure what
exactly it means. But could you kindly clarify on the
notion of higher frequencies generated by humans?
Does it refer only to us better understanding of our
own being and place? Or is it more, much more, here,
almost unbelievably more, touching on time, reality
and space manipulation? Again - your feedback is very
much appreciated.

Thank you, my friend!

I was watching the History channel last night about the planned invasion of japan during world war 2 and they mentioned that we dropped the first bomb on Hiroshima and 144,000 people were killed.

I have seen many equations pop up with this number being of importance.

Was it a ritual sacrifice like some say 9/11 was?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Maban

;

Honestly I am not well versed in the Bible, given I follow a Buddhist path, most of Christianity is somewhat, "alien" to me. I do know bits and pieces scattered about, information I have needed to know of have gained through my various pursuits and duties.

The beliefs I have are not the norm for the majority of Christians. I think most Christians would have serious disagreements with me on these beliefs, but at least I'm not alone with them.

Of course, If you'd care to elaborate more and "educate" me on what you are referring to. I would be more then happy to respond whilst incorporating what I know in correspondence.

I will write to you in the next day or two. Things in real life take a lot of my time. I am very interested in what you have to incorporate.

Although extrapolating what you have mentioned I woudl respond as such. Looking at all the pieces I know, all the religions and beliefs I have come into contact with, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt; I have no idea. I have my theories, as does every Illuminon. But, does one hold more truth than another, is one more real than another, I think not. There are some questions which despite our search, I think we will never truly answer; we will only unveil more questions. In earnest, personally, I think the bible a too "neat and tidy" answer for me, but that is me, and me alone.

It's not that "neat and tidy".
There are many levels to the Bible. On the surface level it is a book of laws, stories, prophecy, and geneology. However, there is much more revealed in the deeper layers. This isn't the thread for that so I will pass on posting on it here. I will say that once I was taught how to see the other levels it brought a deep inner peace to me. I don't fear death at all now. Even now with the current events in the world I don't feel any fear from it. Sadness, yes, deep sadness even, but not fear.

According to my understanding, the 144,000 are often misinterpreted/misconstrued. They are all entities of good, they need not find redemption of any sort. They were chosen to help bring about the "unveiling," and usher in a new age of peace, like ambassadors, and less like saints or saviors. They also do not play as a "physical" role as many scriptures depict them. According to our knowledge they are more of an "absent" force which appears at the given time of the revelation, or unveiling.

That's a nice belief too, provided they aren't the fallen angels that will be cast out of Heaven at that time.

I've enjoyed your thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Nice post, but, and I hope this comes out the way in which it is intended, you are a Freemason are you not? Correct me if I am wrong, but I do see a compass and square in your avatar? Doesn't Freemasonry guide you towards learning about those instruments? If so, you surely do understand a little better than that reply would suggest.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

I think I have a grasp on some of the concepts and have some pretty strong personal beliefs as well.

I just wanted to share a sort of open view of things without tainting it too much with my beliefs.

As for myself I do believe there is a Supreme guiding intelligence in the universe (or universes). I think a lot of the resistance by scientists to the idea of 'God' was derived out of a strict belief in only what could be measured and observed.

Within our lifetimes I think the scientific community will probably come out with at least a hypothesis about the existence of God as suggested by quantum physics, superstring theory, etc.

It's funny because scientists only believe in what can be measured and observed yet we know that we as humans only see 7 of the 12 colors and we cannot see past a certain wavelength.

So it's ironic that science has proven that we can't measure and observe all and yet they won't believe something as proof unless they can.

So by their account ( in general ) How did they know we can't observe these light wavelengths and colors without proving it. Very contradicting but those who seek proof in the way we are taught seem to never open their minds to other possiblities.

BTW not saying all scientists think this way , but a majority do.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Cadbury

Intriguing find, I shall keep an eye on this fellow, and return to this question once I have enough information to analyze his character.

- Maban

Yea besides you Maban, I found his post to be my other favorite post in all time ATS history or on the internet for that matter.

Compared to the other remnant post I find what he had to say very relieving in the same way as yours.

I am pretty sure that somewhere between what you and he say is the truth. It all may be the truth, just different parts of the truth ..ex...2 pieces of the puzzle of knowledge with which to form and build my own opinion.

I think you will find what he has to say very interesting as like your original post has kept me glued to my computer into the wee hours of the night.

WOW I LOVE KNOWLEDGE !!!!! unconditionally I might add too. :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
This is a fascinating thread, maban, thank you for posting. I have no idea whether this is true, or not..if it's not, you've got a hell of a script there, take it from someone who works in the entertainment industry. I can't prove or disprove what you say on this board, so I'll accept it as truth for now. My question: what is the first step to take, if one wants to become part of a shard, to walk the path you walk? For the sake of argument, assume I'm someone qualified to do so..just curious as to what you feel is necessary.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by dragonseeker]

Edit: Long thread,but, I found your response to someone with the same question:

My questions is, how does one become member of the Illuminati or your specific shard?
A: One does not simply join. Many are brought into the orginization by bloodlines, that much is accurate. People outside are brought within typically by businessmen and scientists whom have worked with potential candidates for at least a decade. This process of slow analysis and integration is crucial and imperative. It demonstrates to the Shard their dedication to work, their
values, beliefs, and goals. It gives a basis to analyze many possible candidates without their knowledge. Few ever fully make it into the final ranks of the Shards, many are left as possible candidates and nothing more. To be officially apart of a shard is both an honor and a sacrifice.

I guess the real answer is, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear...well, maban, I do hope you're giving us real information. Much luck in your work. We may yet meet...

[edit on 10-1-2009 by dragonseeker]

What part of the entertainment business do you work in. just curious as myself someday soon could enter into it. = The music business though.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K

You may, but the populous in whole most likely could not. Bear in mind many are happy and content with their own lives. Bothersome information about eh world which may shift or alter that would be seen as undesirable in all most likelihood.

But what about the millions of people who demand a cleaner government, the countless millions who want to see a UFO, who believe there is an alien-government conspiracy? It's all lies being used to control us like The Matrix, is that what we should want? As long as we keep thinking we can live in that mentality of servitude, we will remain this way. Open the mind and expose it, and we could probably break their hold. You need all the help you can get if their influence is as reaching as you say.

They operate a little like us, influencing events from the background. They utilize global/domestic agencies and organization to do their work. Given that their actions are so "spread out" and diversified, many things simply go unnoticed. If we could track every action in the world, even then it would be difficult. We do know that they are behind key projects/programs; especially within the USG.

Kinda like the Octopus Danny Casolaro spoke on. You know as well as I do there are many dead bodies because of these villains, and because of the Internet, what may have worked decades ago has only made martyrs of those who were killed while searching for the truth and justice because now others, especially here on ATS, now believe in an NWO.

The US gov't's NWO-esque programs are creepy to put it frankly, and it's putting everyone in danger. I was always told to follow through for justice and truth, many in my family fought for this country. I see Burma, China, North Korea, Iraq, and I know how we help those regimes in some ways and it pisses me off. Pardon my language.

I apologize, but I fail to successfully follow you analogy. Perhaps rephrasing or restructuring it may help me better understand your meaning.

What I'm saying is that the NWO is like an abusive spouse, using its authority over the little woman (us) and beating us and gloating and getting away with it. Stuck with battered wife syndrome and thinking you have nowhere else to go, you fear you have to put up with this abuse even when you hate the pain. You lie to yourself that your spouse loves you much like how many think the politicians care when they never return emails or never fulfill their promses, or all the money disappears in their administration.

Campaigns are just spending parties and popularity contests to sling mud with no talk, yet everyone THINKS "oh, they're of that party, so they're like me". Neither relationship is healthy. You could walk away from the spouse finally, but yet it would be scary at first because you think you need them but then you realize you're better off. Same here, once you're out of the NWO and see the lies and hypocrisy, everything changes. I've talked with many friends and shown them the history of Skull and bones, Zapata Oil, etc. When they were once strong believers of the government, they have come to see it for what it is-a corrupt front for a international web of crime and deceit.

It's more so that we are being beaten by a spouse which we cannot see. As if we are married to many and blindfolded when beaten ....We don't know who is actually beating us but we are getting beaten.
Maybe that might help. just a thought though.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

This reminds me of a certain government that keeps trying to 'bomb people into democracy'.

first I have to say that I agree with you in essence on this point. What's good for one people isn't always good for another. And you sure aren't going to convince them of it with bombs.

or should we support them in a humanitarian way until they are ready?

This is only a good idea if it's a government that has absolutly no ties with extremist of any sort. For if we give aid to a country that has those ties we have no idea as to where they are going. Like when the UN tried to give aid to the Somalis and the war lords were stealing it fortheir troops.

So we have to take things like this into account.

Perhaps democracy works for us. Does that mean we should force it upon those who are either not ready or not willing to accept it,

This is what I have to really take you to task for. The USA is "NOT A DEMOCRACY." It has a few Democratic principals but a Democracy it is not. This country was founded as a REPUBLIC. You see, a Democracy is "majority rule" and a Repulic has at least some measure of rights that are afforded to all.

In a Democracy 51% can vote to what ever measures they wish above the other 49% of the populace. In a our Republic you need 2/3 along with the affore mentioned rights that (by law at least) are not to be molested. The tampering that has occured to them I attribute to this "notion" of American "DEMOCRACY." If I'm not mistaken it's treason for an American official to advocate Democracy abroad.

(External quote)

The form of government secured by the Declaration of Independence, the American Revolution, and the Constitution is unique in history and reflects the strongly held beliefs of the American Revolutionaries.

At the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, a Mrs. Powel anxiously awaited the results, and as Benjamin Franklin emerged from the long task now finished, asked him directly: "Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" "A Republic if you can keep it" responded Franklin.

The term republic had a significant meaning for both of them and all early Americans. It meant a lot more than just representative government and was a form of government in stark contrast to pure democracy where the majority dictated laws and rights. And getting rid of the English monarchy was what the Revolution was all about, so a monarchy was out of the question.

The American Republic required strict limitation of government power. Those powers permitted would be precisely defined and delegated by the people, with all public officials being bound by their oath of office to uphold the Constitution. The democratic process would be limited to the election of our leaders and not used for granting special privileges to any group or individual nor for defining rights.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

I have been pondering some things discussed and I am processing them still, but I feel that I should chime in here. I caution you with concern, not rebuke for you make valid points. I just think that you are letting some get to you and are loosing sight of the fact that (from your own fingertips as it were) most of us aren't as knowledgeable about these sort of things as you and we may not have such clarity of thought.

Sometimes giving a revelation is a thankless job. "Patience is a virtue."

[edit on 20-1-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Where does this fighting take place?

Is it within this dimension ?

How is it you can fight physical battles that we are unaware of ?

Do they take place in places which we don't know of?

I'm sure the above poster meant you no disrespect.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

How do you shards communicate with each other in the case of an emergency like the one that happened in Iceland?

By cellphone ? Wouldn't the remnants have control of telecomunications world wide through the fact that they have infiltrated our US government.

I understand if you can't reveal this info due to protection of your cause.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ok well I've spent the last 5 hours of my life catching up on all your new posts. Sorry if some of my recent posts don't make too much sense as they are in response to some of your info on page 32,33,34.......

I have so many questions to ask but they are racing through my head and I'm forgetting more than I can remember to ask.

1.) Do you know what happens when we physically die? Where we go ect...weather we incarnate?

2.) At some higher level do we chose what life to incarnate into for a perticular reason as to gain knowledge and understanding of who we are and in that, do we face the challenges we do in life because at some higher level we knew we needed to improve upon these things which we will face?

3.) Does the year 2012 have any real significance or is it just another scare tactic date. I would think it would have some merit as it's brought up in many cultures.

4.) You mentioned that illuminon ideals first started in Egypt in 9,500 BC....Is that not much farther back then people say that civilization existed ?

5.) How old are humans really and What is really the oldest civilization ?

( I understand that I may be asking questions you have no knowledge of or can't speak of so I am trying to make them as distinct and direct as possible )

6.) Since you ( your shards ) may have inflitrated top agencies and organizations or however you do it, do you have knowledge of any off-world activity by our government ie...Mars, the moon...

7.) Is the knowledge left to you by the Enlightened ones in symbol form and maybe that is why symbols have always had a greater meaning to humanity than we know of?

8.) Also, If you Illuminon Started back in 9,500 BC ( or around ) Then the enlightened ones must be older than that to have gained this knowledge must have taken some time meaning we were civilized much earlier than expected.? Am I close with this assumption or no.

9.) It seems as though that in order to be a part of society you have to have a job for the most part that requires us to "buy-in" to certain ideals and qualities which I think are some of the cause for the "evil" we as humans have done to ourselves.
It seems as though thinking the way you have shown to us doesn't benefit corporations here in America and would not help me gain a job somewhere.
This is something I struggle with every day " Do I try to gain knowledge and use it and be ME or do I give in to greedy tactics and the buisness " REAL WORLD" and just play along as that is not what I really want to do.

I like my creative freedom :-) ( especially when it comes to music )

!0.) How important is the language of music ? I know it is essentially all math about vibrations.
Since Light is vibrations, is music also light ????
Brings me to my next point....
11.) is that why some people can see music and taste colors and such because everything is just basically light anyways and we just think it is seperate because we have 5 seperate senses ????

Sorry for so many questions but by asking questions is how we learn and right now in this point in my life I value knowledge of truth over almost anything.

Thanks you for at the very least , helping me fight boredom, and for re-sparking my interest in your cause which is essentially a sacrifice for our cause.

Kinda like jesus..........but human.........o wait wasn't he just human too?????

You play the role of the Messenger Quite well and for that I thank you.

Good night for now Maban.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

According to my understanding, the 144,000 are often misinterpreted/misconstrued. They are all entities of good, they need not find redemption of any sort. They were chosen to help bring about the "unveiling," and usher in a new age of peace, like ambassadors, and less like saints or saviors. They also do not play as a "physical" role as many scriptures depict them. According to our knowledge they are more of an "absent" force which appears at the given time of the revelation, or unveiling.

- Maban

You're correct on that, the 144,000 are said to be of the New Israel; which is spoken of in the New Testament as being the Kingdom of Heaven within you. In other words; these people aren't necessarily Jewish, or Israeli, but they have accepted a path and accroding to Scripture, been baptized, and they play a vital role for the safety of humanity against the dark forces. Maybe some of these Truth Seekers are among them.

Another thing, I had heard from a friend that on Art Bell's show a while back, an Operation Frankenstein was mentioned. Now I know that they were able to create virtually zombie dogs by removing the blood after death and reviving them, but would the NIA actually want zombies as a shock force? Art Bell has had some interesting thoughts on his show before and was just thinking. Seems bizarre.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Darky6K]

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join