It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That certainly does sound familiar.
A pretty good idea actually.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maban,
I asked you to share your views on 'higher frequencies' subject
several days back. If possible, please let us - the readers - know.

Lately there is an influx of 'higher frequency' themes starting
from basic meditation and ending with clairvoyance (remote
viewing), levitation, telekinesis...
I would also add here LOA (law of attraction), and similar themes.

Somehow I feel that this is very important.
That is to know (if possible) whether:
1 - any of this is factual and real or are we - the populace - fed
with yet another *new* lie to keep us in a controllable state?

2 - if old religions fall, is this what we are supposed to 'believe' in?

Best regards.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Two events which occur within close proximity (physically or chronological) may in fact be of totally separate plans/theories.
reply to post by Maban

In any event it always has a way of giving me that gut feeling that though they seem separate they are indeed linked. And experience has shown me not to ignore instincts.

the Remnants have taken a "head-on" approach to manipulating the world.

I've tried to make this point before.

Some have formed coalitions, and alliances, others create infighting amongst others. They usurp others, combine, fracture, ally, then betray.

At least we have the divide and conquer thing going for us.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

But, at the end of it, an unveiling is inevitable. Mankind will be forced to stand as one,

We; the Illuminons know this, we have been entrusted with this knowledge to safeguard humanity to the end of this dark era.

We silently move against the dark forces in this work to buy humanity time, time to change, time to adapt, and time to prepare itself for the coming changes, and coming hardships. No matter the future, no matter the hardships, humanity will prevail, that is our charge.

You may or may not have been asked this already, but I'm going to ask you anyway. It may seem a bit "conspiritorial."

The reason why I have so many quotes is to show you what I am referring to. You constantly speak of yourselves as "Illuminons" (I am aware of what this is) and us as "mankind" or "humanity." So my first question is do you consider yourself to be of a separate species (if you will) or a higher being? Or is this just your manner of speech? I have been pondering this for a great long while, I just don't want to sound "off the wall" if that's possible here. E.T., Atlantian, other? Who are these "enlightened ones" that you say entrusted you with your responsibilities? It sounds like an Atlantis thing to me, please elaborate???? (again I ask in all sincerity)

before the unveiling of all is upon the world.

Humanity is entering times when powers greater than any man or organization are awakening, and casting their gaze upon us, and our futures. Time will reveal all, and set all misdeeds righted.

Do you speak of a mental or spiritual awakening? Or both?

Also what do you think about the people of Sumer, and Zecharia Sitchin's account of their history? The Annunaki which he says are the Nephilim of old. Or the idea that they are ancient astronauts from what we now call planet X I think (Nibiru says Sitchin). It suposedly orbits the Sun on an elliptical orbit, and only comes near the inner solar system about every 3,600 years. Are these the "enlightened ones" and awakening that we will encounter???

In any event what's your take on it. I personaly have no idea as to whether or not we have been in contact with "aliens." Although, I have always thought that it would be a huge waist of space if we were the only intelligent (I use this word loosely) life in all the universe.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I must know does man make utopia, or does utopia make the man? Does the storm make a good man or does the storm kill the good in man? When does teaching a lesson become just plain punishment? How do we know? And is the worst over with or is it going to get worse before it gets better? How are conditions going to be in the USA in the years to come? I know it all ends in utopia, but what happens in between?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
1) Maban, can you tell us the mystery of polar opposites and how they say that if you do something good it has a counter reaction so the more good one does the more bad ones creates and how we all have our polar opposites who are part of our same axis?

2) Is it true or is there always an imbalance going toward more goodness and less bad, all being relative of course.

3) Does a person have their equivalent in the higher and lower planes and what we do there affect there too?

4) Is it one good person, one bad and an angel in between?

5) Can powers like telekinesis, telepathy, etc. be developed without the technology?

6) Do you know why in ancient times a person had to be at least 40 years old to get initiated in the mysteries of the Kabalah?

7) Are you from the future? There are some people from the future and the past here.

8) You said that all wrong is going to be made right in the end. What happens to the people that died? Are they going to be brought back from the dead?

9) When someone is on the path do they jump from one reality to another?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Maban -

Can you provide any intel on the situation in Juarez, Mexico? I don't know if that is an area of concern for the Shards but I will be there in several weeks.

I know military assets (NIA??) are being reassigned there and the government is facing a possible crisis with the drug wars going on.

Any info is appreciated!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Originally posted by eventHorizon
Maban,
I asked you to share your views on 'higher frequencies' subject
several days back. If possible, please let us - the readers - know.

My apologies, in my ferocious attempt to answer all's questions, It seems I have overlooked a part of yours. Please elaborate as to what you mean by "frequencies." At first glance, I am unsure of what you speak.

Lately there is an influx of 'higher frequency' themes starting
from basic meditation and ending with clairvoyance (remote
viewing), levitation, telekinesis...
I would also add here LOA (law of attraction), and similar themes.

I am going to suppose I understand your question, and give you as much of a complete answer as possible.

Remote Viewing and Telepathy, are still fringe sciences, bordering on pseudoscience. However other sciences once thought to be pseudoscience, have been proven true to some degree. Telekinesis/levitation are one in the same, and are indeed well possible. I cannot go into more detail publicly for security reasons, but I woudl be happy to discuss the particulars within a U2U forum.

Somehow I feel that this is very important.
That is to know (if possible) whether:
1 - any of this is factual and real or are we - the populace - fed
with yet another *new* lie to keep us in a controllable state?

Actually many areas of fringe science, actively pursued by both the USG and NIA are indeed suppressed, and actively suppress public information about them to discredit and attempt to disprove their existence. Such subterfuge ensures they hold a strategic military superiority against their opponents.

What many people (ATS'ers) do not realize is not all reveolves around them/the global populous. Often the global populous simply gets caught in the crossfire between large powerful warring factions. We keep people out of harms way between us and our adversaries, but rivalry between different adversarial factions/Remnants is often hard to head off, and protect innocents. Most of the time we devote our efforts to protecting the general populous rather than fighting these groups necessarily. Infighting has been a major issue for us in regards to protecting the trampled populous, however it is also of benefit to us, because they weaken each other, and do our work for us. This is a major reason why we keep ourselves concealed, otherwise innocents may come after us, or get caught up in the crossfire between us and our adversaries. It is not quite as simple and straightforward a situation as many may claim it to be.

2 - if old religions fall, is this what we are supposed to 'believe' in?

"This?" I am not sure what you are referring to.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Originally posted by lazy1981
In any event it always has a way of giving me that gut feeling that though they seem separate they are indeed linked. And experience has shown me not to ignore instincts.

Indeed you should not, I would just stress that often jumping to conclusions, or a willingness to see the information without opinion, is important to not lose sight of.

Maban:
the Remnants have taken a "head-on" approach to manipulating the world.

Lazy1981:
I've tried to make this point before.

Indeed, and you have made it well.

Maban:
Some have formed coalitions, and alliances, others create infighting amongst others. They usurp others, combine, fracture, ally, then betray.

Lazy1981:
At least we have the divide and conquer thing going for us.

Issue is, the battlefield changes so much, you must be extra cautions, and extra aware. Divide and conquer is highly effective, but easy to lose track of.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
reply to post by Maban

The reason why I have so many quotes is to show you what I am referring to. You constantly speak of yourselves as "Illuminons" (I am aware of what this is) and us as "mankind" or "humanity." So my first question is do you consider yourself to be of a separate species (if you will) or a higher being? Or is this just your manner of speech? I have been pondering this for a great long while, I just don't want to sound "off the wall" if that's possible here. E.T., Atlantian, other? Who are these "enlightened ones" that you say entrusted you with your responsibilities? It sounds like an Atlantis thing to me, please elaborate???? (again I ask in all sincerity)

We do not view ourselves as superior, no; as I am sure that was what you were hinting at. In addition I do have ten toes and ten fingers as you, my blood is red, and my hair brown. There may be keen dissimilarities between you and I, but that goes without saying, given our past discourse. As for the other details you have mentioned, I feel I can better address these in a U2U.

Maban:
before the unveiling of all is upon the world.

Maban:
Humanity is entering times when powers greater than any man or organization are awakening, and casting their gaze upon us, and our futures. Time will reveal all, and set all misdeeds righted.

Lazy1981:
Do you speak of a mental or spiritual awakening? Or both?

Both are necessary to survive and prosper.

Also what do you think about the people of Sumer, and Zecharia Sitchin's account of their history? The Annunaki which he says are the Nephilim of old. Or the idea that they are ancient astronauts from what we now call planet X I think (Nibiru says Sitchin).

He raises poignant questions, which unfortunately are mis-answered with a combination of misunderstanding and bad science.

It supposedly orbits the Sun on an elliptical orbit, and only comes near the inner solar system about every 3,600 years. Are these the "enlightened ones" and awakening that we will encounter???

No. Suffice it to say they don't come from any planet known, or hypothesized.

In any event what's your take on it. I personal have no idea as to whether or not we have been in contact with "aliens." Although, I have always thought that it would be a huge waist of space if we were the only intelligent (I use this word loosely) life in all the universe.

You do realize you just quoted Carl Segan? I will say this, It is a big ocean out there, and we've just barely begun to wade in; who knows what's over the horizon, or just beyond our reach.

- Maban

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bernard the Monk

Intriguing questing questions, so I shall answer them with equally intriguing answers.

Originally posted by Bernard the Monk
I must know does man make utopia, or does utopia make the man?

Answer, both. Man makes utopia, he makes it in how own image. An image, of peace, happiness, unity; what we Illuminons define as "grace."

Conversely, Utopia makes man. A enlightened and higher state of living ultimately improves man, and makes him better than he is. In turn, transforming man, and what it means to be human.

Does the storm make a good man or does the storm kill the good in man?

Both. A storm is a test, a trial. As the proverb goes, "Often our darkest hour, can be our greatest." It is in the abysmal bark, which we can see the light most clearly. There are those though, whom neglect, and avoid the light out of fear or anger. Once good men whom fail to seek the light, whom fail to seek what is good and right, will be destroyed and consumed by the storm. Those whom succumb to the darkness, will forever live within it. It is not by our power nor decision, it is simply the way of the universe; an immovable fixture of our very existence.

When does teaching a lesson become just plain punishment? How do we know?

When a test is more than any man can bear. When a test destroys men of pure good and light, it is no longer a test, but a force of darkness.

And is the worst over with or is it going to get worse before it gets better? How are conditions going to be in the USA in the years to come? I know it all ends in utopia, but what happens in between?

Again as the proverb goes, "it is always darkest before dawn." Things will get far worse, the only question is of time. We know of it, but we know not of its occurrence, the time of its final appearance, nor the form it shall take; we merely know it exists, and is rapidly approaching. But that serves no reason for fear nor anguish, but should act as a catalyst for courage and hope. To build strength, to stare into the heart of darkness, defiant, and unyielding.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bernard the Monk

Originally posted by Bernard the Monk
1) Maban, can you tell us the mystery of polar opposites and how they say that if you do something good it has a counter reaction so the more good one does the more bad ones creates and how we all have our polar opposites who are part of our same axis?

This is a fallacy, shrouded in reality. This sort of thinking, is something factions like the Remnants and NIA would wish us to embrace. Such ideas condoning and even encouraging dark actions, for the sake of good; is indeed a dark and dangerous path to tread. It is the path that leads innocents to the point of our sword.

There are three forces in this world/universe, light, indifference, and dark. What path you choose shifts the balance, and the nature of indifference. Light and dark can easily become more powerful than another, however this is balanced by a shifting indifferent force. In regards to humanity, whenst light forces prevail the mass seek darkness. Whenst the darkness prevails, the masses seek light. In the end one side can become greater than another, but the shifting center balances the equation. Our goal is to eventually bring about the end of darkness, to a point where only indifference and light remain. Then our work is easy, and the illumination of the lost becomes a simple task. For whenst all is light, there is no balance to speak of, nor uphold.

2) Is it true or is there always an imbalance going toward more goodness and less bad, all being relative of course.

I woudl like to think so, but as of late; the facts simply do not support the theory. A growing darkness is ever present, and I fear that we must endure the coming storm in order to see light reign.However, humanity has brought it upon itself, and so we must see our mistakes and failures through to the end. There is no reversing our path now, it is fixed through darkness into the blinding light.

3) Does a person have their equivalent in the higher and lower planes and what we do there affect there too?

A person is a person, all that exists is their essence, intellect, and existence. It is no more complicated, and no simpler.

4) Is it one good person, one bad and an angel in between?

In life, all we truly have control over, is "whether we are good ore evil." The paths we choose in life determine this outcome, and the fate of our existence; for fate is not fixed, but only temporarily imposed whenst we alter our paths.

Angles are bearers and creators of light, as are the Enlightened Ones. Just as, Demons are the harbingers of darkness, as are the Devoid Ones.

5) Can powers like telekinesis, telepathy, etc. be developed without the technology?

To a degree, yes.

6) Do you know why in ancient times a person had to be at least 40 years old to get initiated in the mysteries of the Kabalah?

I do not.

7) Are you from the future? There are some people from the future and the past here.

Although my mind remains affixed to the future with a headlong stare, I exist here and now. Although I speak of the past and future, let us not confuse them with our present.

8) You said that all wrong is going to be made right in the end. What happens to the people that died? Are they going to be brought back from the dead?

I cannot respond to this question.

9) When someone is on the path do they jump from one reality to another?

If you call states and objectivity of the mind, "realities;" then yes. Otherwise, a path merely decides ones' fate (essence+intellect), not ones' existence.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I will need to look into it, and consult my resources.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Maban -

Are you able to discuss anything about your personal life? I would be interested to know about your upbringing and family life. When did you discover your destiny? Is it something that is passed down, IE 'bloodline' as many say or is it something you choose?

Do Illuminon get to have a social life? Marriage? I understand your commitment is probably 24/7 but can you ever put down roots or build a family?

Can you comment on some of the popular culture portrayals of the Illuminati (such as movies, games, books, etc.) and are any of them anywhere close to accurate?

We haven't discusses Appleseed in this thread in a while but I would recommend it and the sequel to anyone on the board who hasn't seen them. Anybody who likes science fiction will love them and I think there is a deeper message in there somewhere. :-)

Thanks, and if you can't answer all of them I understand.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maban-

Hello, first i would like to say that i find your use of "Custodians" on the first page both intriging and telling. I also find the constant dichotomy of light vs. dark, good vs. evil, shards vs. remnants and so on in what ever universe, as an excellent source of engery, therefore i will contribute to it.

With that being said, i will be breif.

1. Do you or your group have a current existing communication line with the "enlighted ones"? If not i would then imagine these signs you and yours are awaiting are written or stored in some way and have been passed down. If this is the case, it is highly unlikely the source of information the shards operate off of is in English. Which then leads me to my next question.

2. In my travels i have come across a certain language, perhaps you or a keeper of knowledge in your midsts can aid me. What language is this, "Aq tureth es ni oth.."? this is only a snippet i hope it will be of sufficient length.

3. You also mention certain religious ideologies and a percentage of the postings have fallen along the lines of the importance of the physical universe. Are you and the Shards physical symbols(i.e. bodies), light itself actually being a physical unvierse phenomena, or something other? I hope this question makes sense, if it doesn't i can clarify further.

I would also like to add that I am glad you have chosen to play this game on the side you are presently representing. I consider you a teammate and a friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerich

Aq tureth es ni oth...

I am not sure where you are headed with that particular phrase but I know of two possibilities.

Do you need help translating it or is it a test? If you need translation I might be able to help.

koypea leta padis Madodaeeg...

[edit on 1/15/09 by emsed1]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply, your input is welcome, what are your 2 ideas?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerich

It could be Arabic. In some dialects 'Tureth' means 'Torah'.

It could be an anagram cipher about 'squirting Heathen' LOL

I suppose it could be Klingon as well... but I don't have a Klingon dictionary.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
haha i'll rule out a few of those thanks..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

As an Illuminons we always "keep our cool." To be balanced, non-argumentative, kind, persuasive, and vigilant in our duties is our way. Sadly, a majority of humanity does not recognize these characteristics as virtues.

- Maban

These characteristics are hard to ignore by even those
who would choose an opposite way of relating.
These characteristics often have a marvelous rippling effect.
It's always fun to watch.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join