It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Would you kindly share your views on what Fear is?

Its a genetic byproduct of our environmental adaptations, which were designed to protect us. The well known "fight or flight" process.

This might be a trivial one for you but I'm still gonna risk asking it.
Through my life I noticed that processes/decisions influenced by fear
tend to end up ..imperfectly. Have you had same experiences?

Decisions or actions born out of fear tend to lead people astray. They tend to force people to make survivalist decisions, selfish decisions, rather than selfless ones. Any strong rebel or resistance fighter knows that they must be unyielding in the face of fear, otherwise they can be coerced and forced into submission or defeat.

How do you manage/handle your Fears?

You set yourself, your future aside, and only focus on the subject at hand. Approach it logically, and strategically and you will always escape having gained something.

I have some military background - never, not a single time was
this subject addressed properly, or in-depth. Are you trained for this?

Yes, especially when using special "aspects: of our training, and during the "types" of operations we embark upon. Concentration and reflex is key, but that doesn't mean you should stop thinking, that would assuredly get you killed. Which is indicative of many of the US's military/marines. Brute force will only get you so far, until you hammer breaks from use.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Have you read about the so called letter to the sheeple that's been circulating the web?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

I have not. Do tell.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

www.bbsradio.com...

This is the link to one website with the full letter. It pretty much is written as a boasting by one of the 13 bloodlines

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

That was hilarious. I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

Somebody set up us the bomb.

All your base are belong to us.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi Maben, My question is about religion. I am a Christian, but dont necasarrily belong to a specific church.I really dont feel my salvation is based on what church you go to. I believe, it is more about how you treat your fellow man, and your belief in Christ, as our savior. so my questions this. What is the LDS church? does it have any basis in truth? the reason I ask is that, I live in Utah, and of course it is predominately LDS(Mormon) My wife was raised in the LDS church, and sometimes I have a hard time talking to her about it, because her family is mormon. What is the importance of religion if any, and what are your insight into Jesus Christ as our savior.

Love and Light Ron

ok, ive read what you have to say about LDS, so dont waste time, but how about Jesus? can you give me some insight as to your beliefs, fellings?, as I believe, he is our savior, and our way to Heaven.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by AKARonco]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

AKA,

I have served an honorable full time mission for the Mormon Church, and have similar connections to the Illuminati Mind as Maban. I assume that by asking Maban's perspective on this matter that you are interested on the Houses of Light's opinion of Mormonism. If I can be of assistance to you, please allow me to be.

In respect for Master Maban's area, if you wanted to conduct this by way of U2U or whatever, that would be acceptable.

Also, I know of an Illuminati (aka Brotherhood of Light) mystery school with a 3rd of their membership being Mormon. If you wanted to be directed there, I could give you the URL. Their school has the same outlook at Maban's school on the development of Dharma (vs. Gnosis) as having the most potential for a common spiritual view. Inquiring there would be in line with Mormon/Maban/Buddhist/Illuminati perspectives.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco
Hi Maben, My question is about religion. I am a Christian, but dont necasarrily belong to a specific church.I really dont feel my salvation is based on what church you go to. I believe, it is more about how you treat your fellow man, and your belief in Christ, as our savior. so my questions this. What is the LDS church? does it have any basis in truth? the reason I ask is that, I live in Utah, and of course it is predominately LDS(Mormon) My wife was raised in the LDS church, and sometimes I have a hard time talking to her about it, because her family is mormon. What is the importance of religion if any, and what are your insight into Jesus Christ as our savior.

Love and Light Ron

ok, ive read what you have to say about LDS, so dont waste time, but how about Jesus? can you give me some insight as to your beliefs, fellings?, as I believe, he is our savior, and our way to Heaven.

Well, this is as you know and many people indicatively feel a "delicate" subject. To reiterate for contextual purposes, the Mormon Faith most certainly does hold truth, as can be said for any belief system on our world. The question which remains, is what is fact, and what is fiction. Teaching passed down many millenia/centuries, even decades can easily become reinterpreted and rewritten/re-translated, changing the meaning purposefully or inadvertently and in the process, the very implied core message.

Jesus is a powerful figure, a figure which spans many belief systems, as either savior, messiah, or leader, or some combination of the three. He also stands as a imposing figure, one of light, life, hope, peace, good, and love; as we all surly know. However in our opinion, the opinion of the Illuminon, from our ancient teachings there is a problem with this... point of view. We feel, and fear, that the figure whom many call Jesus, should not be worshiped. That he should not be looked to as a savior, messiah, or leader, but a teacher.

We feel that by "worshiping" the messenger, humanity en whole neglects what is truly important, the message. We feel people have become closed minded, so devout, so bitter at alternative interpretations that they forget the message, they forget the most important points that Jesus taught us, "love they neighbor." Such messages are the most important to uphold. Although, then again, there are other messages, messages such as "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Messages which especially in implementation clearly contradict the purpose of his more loving messages.

In turn, we see Jesus as a role model, a guide to a better future, but no more. Salvation will not come at his hand, but at our own. None will save us, so we must save ourselves. And to do so we must prove to ourselves first, that indeed survival is not enough, and that we must be worthy of surviving. So far our religions, our beliefs, have done nothing but divide, destroy, and kill our species, one by one. Any beliefs in my mind, which cause this, even inadvertently, should be abandoned, and a new way should be found, a better way, a higher way. No belief system is perfect; that is granted, but that does not mean you personally can not adopt beliefs which allow you to live a happier, more loving, more free life. There should be no reason why people should not be allowed to change their beliefs as they grown and come to understand more. Fear mongering like hell's fire and brimstone should not be used as a scare tactic to retain believers, instead it should be a warning to those whom seek destruction, pain, and death of themselves and their fellow man.

Although I know simply by stating this, your teaching tell you that I must be an agent of evil, sent to dissuade you or derail you from the one true path, in following God's Will and the Son of God. If this is truly the case, then they have become that which you should fear. God gave humanity freedom of will, yet forbeyed us to do anything against his will. In my mind that is a recipe for failure, weeding out all those whom are disobedient. In effect, creating a totally obedient, loyal, and unquestioning following. To me, that sound like more of a force for evil, than good, as we have seen firsthand in this world.

I would ask yourself if you have considered this,? That behind the human made misdirection, misinterpretation, and misdirection; if God almighty himself gave us contradictory teaching to test us. If he wanted us to prove ourselves true and able to see deception, even in his very own words. If he truly wanted humanity to become great, if he truly wanted to test us, I can think of no better way. Because it is when the path is most obscured, that we become trailblazers in our own right. And it is only then when we find our own paths, our own way through the darkness; this is then when we become the fulcrum of what we can become. And in my mind; this is what a benevolent god would want, the most and best of and for his people. So then I ask you, how do you find your own path, when God's word says that there is only one to tread? "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." You should not fear Evil nor God, but stand for what is right and good, even if it appears to go against God's will. For every time you think you must betray him to do what is right, may not be a transgression, but a test of devotion and absolution, not of worthiness or dedication, but a test of fiber and being. If you are able to endure the storm and yet still rise above the darkness, even any darkness he may have created.

Heaven is for only the most righteous of believers. But what is righteousness? If we become the pinnacle of human existence, islands of love kindness and near perfection, that is righteousness to me. If we embrace all which we can become, we will prove ourselves not only worthy of survival, but worthy of greater duties, greater tasks, and it is only then, we can truly rise up from our world, and become more than we ever imagined.

- Maban

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind

AKA,

I have served an honorable full time mission for the Mormon Church, and have similar connections to the Illuminati Mind as Maban. I assume that by asking Maban's perspective on this matter that you are interested on the Houses of Light's opinion of Mormonism. If I can be of assistance to you, please allow me to be.

It is a pleasure to have you here.

In respect for Master Maban's area, if you wanted to conduct this by way of U2U or whatever, that would be acceptable.

I take no offense nor harbor any reserve. Please, by all means continue. This is a place for understanding, I see no reason to prevent such ideas from not being told.

Also, I know of an Illuminati (aka Brotherhood of Light) mystery school with a 3rd of their membership being Mormon. If you wanted to be directed there, I could give you the URL. Their school has the same outlook at Maban's school on the development of Dharma (vs. Gnosis) as having the most potential for a common spiritual view. Inquiring there would be in line with Mormon/Maban/Buddhist/Illuminati perspectives.

I feel the need to clarify this, if not for your views, for that of our general audience. Namely, if you mean "school," by means of "school of thought," then indeed this is accurate. However, if you mean "school" in a literal contextual sense then it is indeed inaccurate. We do not possess any "schools" public or otherwise. We possess a sort of mentors and learners, akin to many Asian Sensei methodologies. "Mystery Schools" are not a part nor are they affiliated in any way with the Shards. The Brotherhood of Light is seen in our eyes as a "mimicking" of our, and others beliefs into a sort of collected whole. One which I personally think inaccurate because of several inaccurate sources of knowledge. They have come to know of certain "teachings" from both us and other organizations which explains the "convoluted-ness " of their teachings.

I woudl further Dispute both the Dharma and Gnosis aspects. We do not see our duties as spiritual nor "higher" is any way than another's, and furthermore we do not hold to the idea of actual "mystical beings" but more so physical concrete ones. Although I do admit, they feel a good fit; a fit endorsed by the Mystery Schools, however they are inaccurate when looking from within, to the outside, as it may be called by some. To reiterate, my and many of the Illuminon's beliefs do stem and are indeed akin to that of Buddhism, but vary wildly from them given what we know, and have come to learn. We do not hold to Buddhism en whole, or even necessarily in part, but it is indeed the close spiritual outlook, which is recognized by the whole of the world.

I would both encourage and stress if you wish to know our views, our outlooks; to simply ask about such topics. Needless to say, I am uncomfortable in guiding individuals elsewhere to less accurate or reinterpreted information. I am not so egotistical to think I hold all the answers nor all truths, few to none do. But, in regards to me and my fellow kin's beliefs and ideas, I would prefer it if inquisitive individuals went through the only "official" source present, myself. I mean no disrespect, nor quarrel, I just wished to make these points clear and concise, a trait I hold in the highest of esteem and regard.

- Maban

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Someone has too much time on their hands and desperately needs a hobby, or therapy.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Someone has too much time on their hands and desperately needs a hobby, or therapy.

- Maban
mmmmmmmmmmmm. Come on some people might read this thread and agree with you. Personally i have found it interesting. Anyway whats so wrong with the sheeple letter. I took it as a sort of parody which has a ring of truth to it. Why do you find it so ridiculous could you elaborate in anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
M: It is a pleasure to have you here.

J: Thank you, sir.

M: I take no offense nor harbor any reserve. Please, by all means continue. This is a place for understanding, I see no reason to prevent such ideas from not being told.

J: Still I will try to tread softly.

M: ...We possess a sort of mentors and learners, akin to many Asian Sensei methodologies. "Mystery Schools" are not a part nor are they affiliated in any way with the Shards.

J: I understand that it is this way as well.

I think it is akin to the struggles of Hamas and Fatah these days, with Fatah and the BoL having a broader moderate feel, and Hamas and the Shards/Remnants with their strongly divided groups. It will be interesting to see if they can work out their difficulties in a civilized way and reach some kind of consensus. Even if to have a bit of peace.

IMO if one cannot do well with a small portion, one has no business in trying to tell a world how to live.

M: ...The Brotherhood of Light is seen in our eyes as a "mimicking" of our, and others beliefs into a sort of collected whole. They have come to know of certain "teachings" from both us and other organizations which explains the "convoluted-ness " of their teachings.

J: It is definately a work in progress. I have also seen this convoluted-ness of which you speak. However, the way that its being done is slowly distilling that mass of information to something more managable. Personally, I don't know of another way of doing it.

However I notice a distinct Eastern influence that has arisen. There is a perception in the minds of many that Buddhism has turned out to be a successful experiment. Kind of like how China is experimenting with their own homebrewed version of Capitalism and liking the results.

M: I woudl further Dispute both the Dharma and Gnosis aspects. We do not see our duties as spiritual nor "higher" is any way than another's, and furthermore we do not hold to the idea of actual "mystical beings" but more so physical concrete ones.

J: This is interesting to me. Can you elaborate on this focus on the physical? Do you mean that this talk of bloodthirsty Reptiles, elusive Aliens and things needs to give way to a more mundain, everyday explination of what is?

M: I would both encourage and stress if you wish to know our views, our outlooks; to simply ask about such topics.

J: I shall.

I will admit that its one of my guilty pleasures to come and read your thread, Maban. It is impossible not to like you.

I am working out and arangement with Suterlaben about opening a thread where we could talk about Master Hidden Hand's work (Window of Opportunity thread).

*What think you of Hidden Hand? Are his ideas atleast somewhat consistant with your group's?

M: But, in regards to me and my fellow kin's beliefs and ideas, I would prefer it if inquisitive individuals went through the only "official" source present, myself.

J: That is agreeable.

However, it is like hearding a bunch of cats around here. I think they don't even have a symbol for "official" around here lol.

M: I mean no disrespect, nor quarrel, I just wished to make these points clear and concise, a trait I hold in the highest of esteem and regard.

J: Don't sweat it, Master Maban. You would be surprised by how much it takes to get a reaction out of me. And I too beleive in precision.

I would also invite you to participate in my possible thread coming up. I would like to have input from one such as yourself. I have read of your ideals and they are atleast compatible with mine.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by Darky6K

Lol, I find it humorous how you said that Master Maban, in that I asked myself:

1. Do I have too much time on my hands?
2. Do I desperately need a hobby?
3. Do I need therapy?

And was surprised when my answers were Yes to all three. I think even Self-Observation can be humourous at times.

---

BTW, I will call you Maban as the other users do. I was being traditional in calling you Master Maban, but I see that its more appropraite to drop it.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

the reason i dont proclaim a specific "church or religion" is just this...it divides. I am Christian, wich to me means "Christ like" I believe Christ is our salvation, and we all need to love one another and not judge, but try and help our fellow man/woman come to the light so to speak. Over come our differences and unite for the common good. Even if you dont call it Jesus, its still for the common good. kinda like the spats that were going on here between that fire in your eye guy and yourself. I dont see the issue, you are talking about a higher ideal, not who is better than who, or who has history right or wrong,its about treating everyone as an equal, a friend. Not just your neighbors and your family, but everyone. we ALL have more to learn, arguing...well that just takes away from the message. LOVE and LIGHT it seems so simple to me yet so hard to put into words. we all have our own opinions and knowledge, but we all want the same thing for the most part...why is it so hard???
I am a little frazzled...long day of reading this stuff, and working. I appreciate your response, just trying to find my way. any input is greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I think the 'truth' is not something that is being purposefully withheld, rather it's something that cannot possibly be understood by mankind at our current stage of development.

Hey, how do I send an applause to emsed1's account? Anybody?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to posts by Maban, emsed1

Maban, emsed1 -
I enjoyed reading your replies on what Fear is.
Much of my personal observations were confirmed by you.

emsed1, "I think Fear is one of the true sins."
You sir have written exactly what I have thought of and didn't write.
Somehow, there is something here, I think.

Maban, your replies are a great educational read.
It's enlightening. I wonder if you could expand on "aspects"
of training. I understand that it's a perception of Fear that is
changed, but could you elaborate on this further?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

IT seems then we do indeed see eye to eye, at least on the surface. Only time will tell. I woudl be happy to comment on your thread, once it is created.

My mentioning of more "physical" aspects of our knowledge is somewhat, complicated. Perhaps through eventual dialogue it may become more clear what we think. This particular subject I prefer to keep within the realms of U2U's given they have a tendency to derail constructive discourse. at least in my opinion.

Lastly I have not read through "Hidden Hand's" thread to any length and will do so, then return with my thought.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

If you like I can break it down piece by piece. But overall, such statements like, "you will never know who we are, you can never touch us." That is true, I have not touched them, but a good many of my bullets have, so technically, he is right.

His "we control everything, everything belongs to us," rant is fine and well, but that is so long as there is a government. Were it bad enough, we woudl render the government, any government, crippled, unable to act. No force is even necessary to do so, we simply prevent the chain of command from working.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Originally posted by eventHorizon
reply to posts by Maban, emsed1
Maban, your replies are a great educational read.
It's enlightening. I wonder if you could expand on "aspects"
of training. I understand that it's a perception of Fear that is
changed, but could you elaborate on this further?

Avoiding fear in the public eye is easy enough, it simply involves have multiple plans, plans of action, plans of escape, no more complex than that.

For combat, fear can be controlled through mindsets of awareness, and in truth, learning to "shut off" that part of your mind. Shutting out the fear, like you shut out thoughts during meditation.

As for absolute darkness, surrounded by evil. Well, this is going to sound, crazy, even mystical; but is is a no more than a mind set, a mental state which can be obtained through certain thought. This process involves "taking a part of the darkness into you," becoming a part of the darkness, and using it as a shield. If you become more powerful and more fearless than your opponent, then fear is irrelevant. There was a Devoid one whom I fought long ago, where I implemented this technique. It seriously screws with your mind and is most certainly not recommended except for the most extreme of existential, survivalist, critical of circumstances.

By temporarily reducing the light within, to but an ember, and taking on the darkness, taking on its power, you can wield it against its master. It is dangerous, and can most certainly lead to temptation, not through power, but through ability to smite devoid individuals. You actually deafen your senses so you are not hypersensitive and jumpy, but almost overconfident and lurking. You turn yourself from the prey, into the predator.

This devoid one I defeated, was versed in combat, better than I, and was more powerful than I. My weapons were useless so I became a battle between endurance and wills. I will not readily train one to do this, because it is often a slippery slope, I do not even trust myself in this state, but sometimes it is required of us, in order to enter the darkness, and defeat it. But for those whom are strong enough, for those whom are "bright" enough, and need to fight this kind of evil, can find it within themselves to fight it, even without training; that I know for sure.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I believe one must be a moderator to send applause, but I may be mistaken.

- Maban

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join