It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

what do you think about my theory
of who is controlling freemasonry

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO secret agenda

WOW!!!
Right on the money from what I SEE now..... Also confirms most of what I stated here .
Even have a couple of stars showing people acknowledge I'm probably right. For each star I'm thinking another 20 or so would have starred it if they felt safe enough to trust putting their opinion out into the open. That's why I'm sure its right. Been confirmed in many ways. The very fact that it's not responded to is usually an indicator of how close you are. In the military system should you find someone that spouts off logic you report it to HQ, so they can deal with it. You don't respond. Mason's are the same as catholics are the same as whatever other secret group you want to compare it to.

Rgds and Thanks again... Gotta do some reading now.... WOW!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Attention Needed Please..

This is NOT a Chit Chat Thread

This is NOT a place to discussed Banned Members

Discuss the Topic Please.. "What are the Masonic Secrets?"

Thank you

Semper

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

For each star I'm thinking another 20 or so would have starred it if they felt safe enough to trust putting their opinion out into the open.

Stars are pretty much anonymous dude, don't think even the mods have the capability to to view who starred what. And, seeing as how i don't believe there is a single post on ATS that has much surpassed 20 stars, you seem to have a full opinion of your ideas.

The very fact that it's not responded to is usually an indicator of how close you are.

Funny, I've seen a parallel of that argument.

originally by NWO Secret Agenda
- The Elites Masons, control fellows masons
- The United Grand Lodge of England, control Elites Masons
- The British Royal Family, control The United Grand Lodge of England
- The Vatican, Control The British Royal Family.

What exactly are elite Masons? And, how do they control Lodges when a Master Mason of a Lodge will only hold office for a year?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
FoxMulder posted the best explanation I have ever read about the 'secrets' of Masonry:

1) Where do we come from?

2) Why are we here?

3) Where are we heading?

This is the thread:

The Good News about Freemasons

I asked a 60+ year member a couple of weeks ago (super extra high level mason, KYCH, Shrine, KT, SR 33, etc etc), "When do you get to find out what it's all about?"

He laughed and another 50+ year brother had a good giggle as well.

His answer, "You never do. You learn something new every time."

This was comforting in some way because he probably belongs to every body, right, degree, order, level, etc. in Freemasonry. If there was a 'council' or 'organization' he would definitely be part of it.

He is a kind and gentle man. He rather reminds me of Mister Magoo.

He and his wife pretty much live Masonry, attending every meeting, parade, degree and charity event.

If someone told me I could be like his example 60 years from now by continuing in Masonry it would exceed every expectation I have had for my life.

So, I may be naive and unaware of whatever great evil exists in the fraternity. I may never learn who the secret alien overlords are or sway corporations and governments in world domination. In fact, if such things exist they probably don't want me.

But... if I get nothing more that what I have received in my journey thus far then it was worth it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nobody says something about Freemasons in general, it's all about
Freemasonry.

if we compare Freemasonry with Catholic Church, i would say that
the Church help alot of people to find happyness, so it's not totaly
evil BUT at its roots, the church only seeks POWER and they tortured,
conquered and killed for POWER.

So even if there are millions of Catholic's Followers who will defend
their church no matter what, because it's fullfiling their spiritual needs,
that is not a reason to forget the attrocities and the real goal of the Vatican

It's exacly the same for Freemasonry, i hope you understand now.
We have to see religions, as they really are and not lie to ourself because
they are taking care of our spiritual needs and are explaining the world to us

We are smarter then sheeps, give me one reason to accept to live in a
Global Farm and live as livestock, are you that much insecure...aren't
you able to stand up as men, and say '' That's enough..! ''

will you really accept to be shear as a sheep all your life, aren't
America the country of Leaders..!

- We all have to accept to see our world as it is.
- We all have to accept to see Freemasonry as it really is also
and stop secrecy and expose the real masonic secrets,
NOT trying to hide it, because it's for us a hot blanket.

We are not horses either, we have to look ahead, but we have to remove
our blinker, to see hidden parts of our world, clean them up and gain back
control of our countries.

It's your choice...
Me...... i have a life to live,
so take care brothers and Good Luck

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

super extra high level mason, KYCH, Shrine, KT, SR 33, etc etc

Could you please elaborate on the shortforms???

What is KYCH etc...? and plse continue with the etc's... I'd like to know what the gentlemen had for honors and titles if you wouldn't mind...

Rgds

[edit on 12-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Is this information you desire not available on your incredible link on freemasonry at the bottom of your signature?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

I'm surprised that being a member so long you wouldn't know that not all links carry all the information. Anyone who knows how to research would know that your information is collected from various sources, the info is then used to come to a conclusion or hypothesis. I don't claim to know it all, but I do know mistruths when I see them. I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm saying without checking out where I got this from.... It's all in my profile under posts....

Still hoping emsed1 can shed some light...

Rgds

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave

Is this information you desire not available on your incredible link on freemasonry at the bottom of your signature?

Of course, his words were well chosen ones. Certainly, anyone with a reasonable command of the English language would recognise what the operative word is in ATT's sig line

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well he has the super-elusive high-level 33rd degree operative invitation-only lifelong-achievement-award decoder ring if that's what you are getting at?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thank you. That's the kind of response I expected to a serious question about masonry. I never expect a proper or constant response across the spectrum of mason. Except...... except in the way they defend their bosses...

Guess the shortforms you speak of were a fabrication and you really don't know what they are.

Rgds

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yeesh. It's like the first result in Google.
www.yorkrite.com...
Knights of the York Cross of Honour.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

thank you for showing such cooperation and eagerness to assist. Masons really are the friendliest.

Didn't mean to expect that should you, or your other mason friends would like to provide what certain aspects of your proof are. I mean if your going to throw out things like that wouldn't you expect to be able to get the answer to what they mean if they are used as proof?

Maybe I'm missing something... Makes me wonder about the whole story and whether it was fabricated. Why all the secrecy to what he means in his story?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

His story is a meaningful conversation he had with a long time member. I've had similar ones with my karate instructors and various teachers I've had over the years.
Moral of the story was, and you'll get this in just about everything you go to, there is always new things to learn and discover, even on old and familiar paths.
What he meant by including some of the fellow's awards would be relative to the numerous posts by people insisting on "elite" Masons.

Didn't mean to expect that should you, or your other mason friends would like to provide what certain aspects of your proof are.

You were given the site. Most of you posts deal with hypothesizing, and stating that because you believe you are right, we should try to prove you wrong.
However, by trying to prove you wrong, we are in fact trying to prove you right, according to you.
So, regardless of what evidence we try to show you to the contrary, you will beleive what you want to, regardless.
Or am I missing something?

[edit on 13-2-2009 by RuneSpider]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

I'm surprised that being a member so long you wouldn't know that not all links carry all the information. Anyone who knows how to research would know that your information is collected from various sources, the info is then used to come to a conclusion or hypothesis. I don't claim to know it all, but I do know mistruths when I see them. I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm saying without checking out where I got this from.... It's all in my profile under posts....

Still hoping emsed1 can shed some light...

Rgds

I only have 3 degrees and my mark and i dont expect everyone to believe everything i type either. I'm open minded regarding freemasonry and not as well versed in masonry as others on the board so i would like to listen to your posts and ask questions if that's ok? I only asked the question as you have a link stating INCREDIBLE insight to freemasonry, surely if it was an INCREDIBLE insight it would have so easily available information contained in it!

1 What are the mistruths you speak of?

2 You mentioned the Masons bosses who are these bosses exactly?

Regards David

[edit on 13-2-2009 by orangeman dave]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If anyone is interested in trading pennies send me an U2U.

Or pins...

-----

(This is code for "The Eagle Has Landed" and "The Pearl is in The River").

All masons will now go to Defcon 33.

The readers will be shocked by this Fully Armed and Operational Battlestation!

(insert maniacal laughter)

----

We will now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress...

----

On Topic: I was reading an article in the Journal of the Masonic Society this month about the word "esoteric" as it applies to Freemasonry.

It pointed out something that might be helpful for the thread detectives.

In Freemasonry there are 'secrets' and there are 'Secrets'.

The secrets are passwords, handshakes and other means of identification.

The Secrets, which I believe is what the thread is about, cannot be expressed in the written word or even spoken language. The Secrets exist inside each of us (even non-masons) and our Masonic Journey is to find where they are hiding deep inside.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have a couple of questions I would like to ask. What religion/cult allows it's members to practice other faiths before them? What cult tells you to put family, work, friends, the Laws of the Land and your religion before it? Just curious
!!!

One other point, at the beginning of this thread somebody claimed that Charles Manson gave the Masonic sign of distress in court. Well that worked out well for him didn't it.

fraternal regards

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stoneyg27

My mom makes the Masonic sign of distress every time she doesn't know what to do with me. A lot of fellows in movies tend to make it when someone's got a gun to their back.
I make it every time I try to argue with my girlfriend. Maybe it's more of a "Masonic sign of Please-don't-kill-me."

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join