What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

If they are truly masons it is simple to find out. All you have to do is ask them "Are you a traveling man?". If they respond with, "yes I am. I am traveling from the west to the east". Then you ask them "And what is it that you seek in the east?" They should respond with "I am seeking the point of illumination".
edit on 13-6-2012 by JustStat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustStat
reply to post by freight tomsen

If they are truly masons it is simple to find out. All you have to do is ask them "Are you a traveling man?". If they respond with, "yes I am. I am traveling from the west to the east". Then you ask them "And what is it that you seek in the east?" They should respond with "I am seeking the point of illumination".
edit on 13-6-2012 by JustStat because: (no reason given)

In bold * Not in my jurisdiction . The answer would be "To that which is lost" . If you told me ""I am seeking the point of illumination" I would look at you as if you were from another planet .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

and in my jurisdiction, the answer would be "a cold beer". I have seriously never heard these kinds of conversations outside of ATS. Maybe I am not a high enough level mason.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

LOL , it is part of the ritual in the MM degree but we do not use those little word play games either . We just ask if a man is a Mason if we suspect he may be one if we are so inclined to introduce ourselves . But , I normally do not seek out other Masons when in public , and a man does not need to prove to me he is a Mason at the local grocery store .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

I would be interested to see the differences in the ritual. Ours does not have anything like that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

U2U sent .

Second line

new topics
top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join