It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

All around the world Masonry is masonry, it's all the same, there is 2 Rites
but in all countries there is both Rites. just like the Catholic church, which
have different rites but are all under the authority of the Vatican

All freemasons from all Rites beleive in the same God,
the ''Great Architect of the Univers''

It is impossible and unlogical, that a organisation can survive without
a Hierarchic structure. so it is easy to understand that if freemasonry
is lying about it, it's because they want to hide it and keep it secret, to
avoid investigation verdicts on a Temples to be aplied to all the organisation

Strutured like a Ship, with a Hierarchic crew( captain, officers, First Mate etc. )
and with waterproof structures to avoid the ship to sink.

so it's getting clear, the United Grand Lodge of England, is like the
Holy See of the religion of Freemasonry,

the power over Freemasonry is then: THE ROYAL BRITISH MONARCHY..!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWO secret agenda

but in all countries there is both Rites.

No, there are many different Rites all over the world. There are two in the United States.

No. Some Grand Lodges, like the Grand Orient of France, allow atheists to join.

a Hierarchic structure.

Masonry is hierarchical. It has local officers and Grand Lodge officers, which form a hierarchy.

Holy See of the religion of Freemasonry

1. Freemasonry is not a religion.

2. The United Grand Lodge of England holds authority only over English Lodges.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

If you say so

but againt, let me tell you that we will still, continue our investigation
about the Royal British monarchy and his power over Freemasonry
around the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

but againt, let me tell you that we will still, continue our investigation
about the Royal British monarchy and his power over Freemasonry
around the world.

Well, to save you from embarrassment when you start making your phone calls....

The "Royal British Monarch" is actually a "her"!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oy!

I love it when somebody twists a statement so out of shape as for it to be unrecognisable with the original. The designation of a building does not mean anything in the context. Certainly it doesn't mean anything near what you stretched it to mean in your fevered brow.

In case you didn't know, all Masons have to believe in a Supreme Being. Masonry has nothing to say on the nature of one's beliefs. Hence, Masonry IS NOT a religion. There is no such thing as a 'Masonic God'. Any assertion to the contrary is lacking in any semblance of knowledge and/or is asserted for the sole reason of spreading a known falsehood.

However, Freemasonry DOES build upon central social truths that the world's religions share with the intention that that Mason will take the additional lessons and have a better, fuller relationship with society and more importantly, that Supreme Being however defined to himself.

This is why Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Sikh and members of other religions can sit together in Lodge, hear the same words and go away equally improved. Masonry isn't about 'my-religion's-better-than-your-religion'; it's about focusing on our similarities rather than our differences.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I got taught everyone is equal in Freemasonry in our lodge so i don't think their is a structure of power in Freemasonry. I could be wrong though as im only a member of Craft Freemasonry maybe if i got nosey and joined the other orders i might be wrong.

I would say i have more respect for the RWM than the ordinary members as my hat goes of to him for the amount of evenings he is out the house, the amount of visitations he does and the amount of drink he buys for the top table for the after meeting harmony. This may be a Scottish thing only.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

but in all countries there is both Rites.

Don't be ridiculous. Masonry comes in many different versions. There are branches that allow women, that are solely women, that allow atheists, that do not recognize appendent bodies like the Scottish Rite, or that don't even hold the three degrees of the Blue Lodge.
As for the number of Rites, the US has two main Rites: The York Rite and the Scottish Rite. There are a few smaller rites, as well as rites pracitised from other parts of the world. The world over there are several different forms of Rites that are practiced by the mainstream UGLE associated Masons.

No. I've discussed Masonry with a great number of Masons, but on this site and others. They've been Buddhist, Christians, Jewish, Mormon, Wicca, and several others, many who simply practice what they feel is right and are more or less non-denominational.
Their sincerity to their religion varies as much as it would with anyone else, but I've noticed that they tend to be stronger in their faith than most people I meet are, regardless of what it is.

a Hierarchic structure. so it is easy to understand that if freemasonry
is lying about it, it's because they want to hide it and keep it secret, to
avoid investigation verdicts on a Temples to be aplied to all the organisation

Or you could have already had the organizational structure outlined for you but reject it in favour of what you'd rather have it as.

Holy See of the religion of Freemasonry,

Even the Lodges who are held as regular pretty much ignore the UGLE and follow the rules put out by their state lodges.
As long as these don't violate the cheif rules, they are still regular.
An example would be how some Lodges require you to be 21 before applying, while here in Florida you are required to be 18.

the power over Freemasonry is then: THE ROYAL BRITISH MONARCHY..!

No.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

You need only look as far as the working tools in the second degree to find your answer (assuming it's an answer you seek)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Our Fellow of the Craft is a beatifull Degree and we have our Mark Degree which is a continuation of The Fc. I have seen hundreds of these done all different but all very interesting the best was with the board if you no what i mean.

In other countries i believe the Mark degree is conferred in the Royal Arch. If i had u2u i could contact you but it seems to be missing, i would send some mark Pennies.

This was one of the reasons i dont attend anymore time constraints but also the same old 1st 2nd 3rd and mark gets boring after 10 years, i have been fighting with myself to get back to my meetings but it is hard to go back once you have been away for a while, the thought of going and people saying he hasn't been for long enough etc

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave

Our Fellow of the Craft is a beatifull Degree and we have our Mark Degree which is a continuation of The Fc. I have seen hundreds of these done all different but all very interesting the best was with the board if you no what i mean.

In other countries i believe the Mark degree is conferred in the Royal Arch. If i had u2u i could contact you but it seems to be missing, i would send some mark Pennies.

This was one of the reasons i dont attend anymore time constraints but also the same old 1st 2nd 3rd and mark gets boring after 10 years, i have been fighting with myself to get back to my meetings but it is hard to go back once you have been away for a while, the thought of going and people saying he hasn't been for long enough etc

I enjoyed the Mark Master degree also. It is conferred in the Royal Arch here in the US.

I also was deeply moved by the Cryptic degrees. Very impressive.

Hopefully I will be going through the Order of the Temple in a couple of weeks which I understand is an amazing degree also.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Escuse me,

Maybe you did not noticed but it's NOT a Masonic Temple here, it's a
conspiracy forum. You know, a forum where members are interesting
in exploring conspiracies.

In all other threads here in ATS, when a thread about a conspiracy theory
is start, everyone is trying throughout the thread's pages to get closer
to the truth behind the ( '' Conspiracy '' ) NOT TO COVER IT UP..!

It's ok to have Freemasons as members in ATS, BUT the basic motivation
for all of us, should be to investigate and reveil conspiracies. Please
stop behaving like politicians, we are here to unfold secrets NOT to
keeping them hidden.

All of you who wants to investigate conspiracies, even freemasons please
lets work all together on it and once and for all reveil them all publicly

the Royal British kingdom created the first chapter of freemasonry
in 1717 and expended it, to the world. The power of the united Kindom
over Freemasonry is the most plausibe explanation of the hierarchic
structure of freemasonry. the need for secrecy, from freemasonry, since
1717, was to protect the British empire to be associated to freemasonry.
but underground Freemasonry is controled by the British Monarchy

from Freemasonry to the illuminati,
our next investigation now must be:

'' Who control the British Monarchy ''

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Yo guys have must have a very understanding better half to be allowed out the house so many nights a week.

I have not went any further than the blue's but their is plenty of time, my dad is in cryptic lodges Ark Mariner and Conclave i know nothing about them at all but he has a badge with Noah's ark and a dove which refers to one of these orders.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Indeed. I find it even more enticing than the Master degree.

This was one of the reasons i dont attend anymore time constraints but also the same old 1st 2nd 3rd and mark gets boring after 10 years,

I'm sure. but the ceremony's only a small part of the reason for going.

i have been fighting with myself to get back to my meetings but it is hard to go back once you have been away for a while, the thought of going and people saying he hasn't been for long enough etc

I was MIA for 5 years after my initiation because family and work life dictated themselves a higher priority. When I returned, no big deal. I can't speak for any other Lodge but the brethren in my Lodge realised that I had a higher authority to answer to.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Escuse me,

Maybe you did not noticed but it's NOT a Masonic Temple here, it's a
conspiracy forum. You know, a forum where members are interesting
in exploring conspiracies.

In all other threads here in ATS, when a thread about a conspiracy theory
is start, everyone is trying throughout the thread's pages to get closer
to the truth behind the ( '' Conspiracy '' ) NOT TO COVER IT UP..!

It's ok to have Freemasons as members in ATS, BUT the basic motivation
for all of us, should be to investigate and reveil conspiracies. Please
stop behaving like politicians, we are here to unfold secrets NOT to
keeping them hidden.

All of you who wants to investigate conspiracies, even freemasons please
lets work all together on it and once and for all reveil them all publicly

the Royal British kingdom created the first chapter of freemasonry
in 1717 and expended it, to the world. The power of the united Kindom
over Freemasonry is the most plausibe explanation of the hierarchic
structure of freemasonry. the need for secrecy, from freemasonry, since
1717, was to protect the British empire to be associated to freemasonry.
but underground Freemasonry is controled by the British Monarchy

from Freemasonry to the illuminati,
our next investigation now must be:

'' Who control the British Monarchy ''

Ok my friend do you want to reveil These conspiracies then??

The first chapter in Masonry wasn't in 1717 as you state their is a lodge in Scotland the first lodge going back even further than this www.mk0.com...

So if you want to reveil anything try and make sure it's fact first before making yourself look silly, i have been guilty of this myself in the past.

Can you tell what member of the British Monarchy controls Freemasonry.

Also Freemasonry isn't undergorund, our local newspaper advertise our meetings what degree is being conferred andf it even prints the Lodge secretary's name and adress so if a Visting Brother wants to come he can get in touch. Their have even been pictures of us in the newspaper donating to charity, not bad for being underground

What is the Royal British Kingdom?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

Yo guys have must have a very understanding better half to be allowed out the house so many nights a week.

I think it has more to do with vested self-interest as opposed to understanding, Dave.

Masonry's as much of a blessing to the SOs of retired Masons as it is to the Masons themselves. Send the boys out to play is how I would imagine they see it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Masonic secrets are mostly half truths, lies and misconceptions. I don't
know if the leadership knows if their well-kept secrets about history, science
and spirituality are mostly rubbish, but it is still pretty sad either way.

The same counts for the Luciferian 'secrets' and 'wisdom', the majority of
it are misconceptions, lies, half truths and just outright rubbish.

In both sects, I've read huge and elaborate theories, but when tested to
reality, they just don't hold up, especially spiritually. They sound like they
could be true, but it just isn't the truth, far from it.

Obviously there is the basic knowledge regarding reincarnation and some
of the universal laws, but those can be found in every library.. hardly
secrets.

If you want to learn the truth about life, death, earth and the universe,
then you should find out the truth by yourself.. and not join some shady
brotherhoods with goals and leadership that stay in the shadows. The
psychic abilities necessary to get to know the truth about things, really
aren't so hard to develop, every person has the potential.

Plus, if you join a group like that, you participate in the karma of that
group whether you bothered to find out more about what the group does
or not.

[edit on (11/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ideed work and family first but the thought of turning up at a meeting out of the blue seems daunting.

I am glad you went back after being initiated as some people would think he only came for the grips and passwords, we used to have a lot of people comming and getting raised before they went to other countries to work or were going away with the army etc. Not that it would help them get a better job before people jump to this conclusion, so they could meet other Masons in other countries

Without asking to much i have been asked about joining the Arch, and when i asked if i would like it i was told it was more relaxed whatever that meant

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO secret agenda

I've been thinking that for a while now, since I found out they recently put a TEMPLE for masons in the castle... Maybe it's not a TEMPLE, maybe its a building...

I think freemasonry is structured like the catholic church. Once you are signed in the rectory as a member of that church you are part of the church and no one knows anything else about you except your a parishioner and you attend the masses.

Each member of the church can go higher in the beliefs, OpusDei, Knights of Columbus etc.... No one knows your part of these organizations unless you let them... They sign an oath in blood.... I've confirmed that with my uncle who stated that it was required. He also stated that my father signed in blood too. Thank you senility. You'll notice that the oaths have a mention of being linked to freemasonry. Associated with freemasonry? Words!

Being part of those small groups within the church allows for you to do things that other parishioners couldn't do. Meetings with bigger church members, Cardinals etc. In charge of large amounts of funds from the church so you can help bring IN families from other countries and have them assist the church in some way. Large families, from Palestine and surrounding areas... etc

The priest of the church is like the lodge leader, he maintains decorum amongst the members at all times. Tells them how to run their lives so they can be accepted by god. Parishioners understand that the priest speaks FOR the vatican and relays the "Good News" down to the members.

Each parishioner that is part of a smaller church group is given tasks and usually others within that group will be unaware of the others task. Each person within the group is told that SECRECY is the utmost and talking within these COMPARTMENTS is not PERMITTED.

Sounds much like those in the military that have above top secret clearances that sign papers and agree not to even discuss with others holding the same clearance. This enables deniablility within the masses of members.

Remember the blood oath that is taken.

The vatican issues the rules, guidelines and tasks that are required for the church to survive within the community. The priest uses that to further his LOCAL agenda which may be taking care of breakaway parishioners and controlling those with tasks.

So, the freemason after the third level has now signed his life away. He is no longer the average parishioner, he is in that small group. Therefore there is no need for any further levels except for the outward appearance to the masses. Like it was stated earlier, you can attain from third to 34th degree in a day I think it was stated. Just a formality, because as these guys progress to tasks that require more and more whatever, they progress upwards in that COMPARTMENTALIZATION scheme. WHATEVER could be lack of caring or the ability to do things the average humane person couldn't, etc.

The lodge master would work within the community to set goals that would be done by the creation of a multitude of TASKS. Getting directives from his superiors within the RITE, or left....

The overall leader I believe is the royal family or their lodge of big names. Don't know them but I'm sure that a lodge in the queen's castle grounds is going to have quite the membership list.

With this SCENARIO, you can see that the AVERAGE parishioner of the church, as well as the average mason, as well as the average top secret compartmentalized security holder, is not going to know what goes on within the organizations. Once he discusses it with someone else that is "in the know", he has just broken a cardinal rule and will no longer be trusted with such SECRECY, and possibly reprimanded. The other member MUST report it or suffer the same consequences. See the oath above.

How this happens depends on your group. A military man would probably be charged and jailed and the trial would be classified to prevent disclosure to others of the details. Leaving only the members to find out about the DISHONEST member who abused the knowledge he had and, labeled as having "Loose Lips".

I believe ALL SECRET groups are linked in some way. You can go from one to the other as long as the heads of the groups discuss the tasks the member has performed for the group, thereby letting you know his EXPERIENCE within the SECRET Society.

IMHO of Course

Rgds

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
The Masonic secrets are mostly half truths, lies and misconceptions. I don't
know if the leadership knows if their well-kept secrets about history, science
and spirituality are mostly rubbish, but it is still pretty sad either way.

The same counts for the Luciferian 'secrets' and 'wisdom', the majority of
it are misconceptions, lies, half truths and just outright rubbish.

In both sects, I've read huge and elaborate theories, but when tested to
reality, they just don't hold up, especially spiritually. They sound like they
could be true, but it just isn't the truth, far from it.

Obviously there is the basic knowledge regarding reincarnation and some
of the universal laws, but those can be found in every library.. hardly
secrets.

If you want to learn the truth about life, death, earth and the universe,
then you should find out the truth by yourself.. and not join some shady
brotherhoods with goals and leadership that stay in the shadows. The
psychic abilities necessary to get to know the truth about things, really
aren't so hard to develop, every person has the potential.

Do you care to explain these lies and half truths and tell us who the leadership is?

If you think going to a meeting with an open holy book of your choice is spiritually sad thats a sad reflection on yourself!

What are the well kept secrets about history? I like Histroy and love watching discovery channel so they must have kept these things secret from me.

We are not a sect but a brotherhood of man!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm not saying all lodges are shady, but some of them certainly are.. and
the higher up the hierarchy, the darker it gets. Because if there is a
hierarchy, then there is power to be had, held by the people high up, and
if there is power to be had, then there is corruption and darkness.

By default, any sect that does not hold all members equal in rank, will
corrupt.. and if the sect is not dissolved soon enough, then the corruption,
the power and the dark intentions of those at the top, will only increase in
time. Those in the group without bad intentions, will become victims too,
one day or another.

Just look at the outrageous corruption, abuse of power and even genocide
that are displayed and committed by the three main religions. They are the
perfect examples of how a hierarchic sect can completely go out of hand if
it isn't dissolved in time.

new topics

top topics