It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens Iran with destruction

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Israeli's only came to own any Arab land because the Arabs attacked them and then lost the resulting battle, hence losing ground as the Israeli's advanced over them.

Just remember, you are completely to blame. You attacked them, end of story.

Don't the Muslims have a holy book that tells them about the history of Israel and what their god thinks of all of this? Isn't it remarkably similar to the Jewish one? I'm pretty sure this is a point they both agree on.

Anyway, you guys bury your heads in the sand and say it's the Israeli's that start it all, I'm going to bed.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Not that I agree with muslims...at all. But, why does israel get away with whatever they do/want???
To me, israel is like paris hilton, does whatever she wants, gets whatever she wants...and the US acts like her parents, plain and simple. Wasn't israel put there by the US to basically "watch over" everything muslim???
Why do they get so SO MUCH $$$$$$$ from the US??? They have all the high tech weapons they could ASK for, and yet it seems there are always problems with them starting trouble.
Seriously, it would be better off...and CHEAPER to move israel to florida. I live in los angeles (hate it..) and it seems to me the "elite" here all send their money to israel. Have you seen the temple/synogogues?? Jeebus, it wreaks of wealth from contributions.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Its all talk from mass media hipsters.

Pay no attention to the con game on all fronts and pay attention
to us cause we own the copy you must read.

Iran must guard against the false flag.

Buy more American goods would be a smart move.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Israel jast wants to be left alone there not sending terrorist to other countries to constantly shell Iran every day as Iran and Seria are doing in the Palistinian State. They also do not have terrorist running their country as the Palistinians do. Oh yea they dont have F@#$ing puppet shows teaching babies how to become martors
what a joke! When I see things like that I say hurray for Israel.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by want2believe

We all reap what we sew. Israel is no exception. Perhaps there will always be disagreement with the presence of the Israeli state as it exists today. Only Israel can change that. She won't. Or maybe she can't.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can someone not partisan tell me why people, especially Europeans, hate jews? I'm not Jewish, or Arab, or Christian, and frankly i wish the whole mid-east sank to the bottom of the earth so we could all move on with life, but it seems that people from all over, but especially in Europe and hillbillies here in America, hate Jews for no reason? I honestly want to know, if it's racist or doesn't even make sense that's fine, I just want to know the actual reason. I've tried looking online but that was....intersting, so I thought I'd ask. Is it the same reason people hate blacks and mexicans? I've honestly looked for over a decade as to why, with no luck. I've talked to some arabs who said jews were actually not human, but a race of devils who eat arab babies, and I laughed, but they weren't joking, and I've herd that more then once. If that's the answer then so be it, but I would like someone to tell me honestly. If you think you would get banned u2u me with it.
Some people I've talked to say because there on land that wasn't theres, well we all are, everyone in Africa, North and South America, and Europe, Asia too, so if that's the reason, get over it, your an idiot. Some say because they have nukes. So does everyone else, and they need it from all the rampant unfounded hatred. Some say because they were "weak" and allowed the holocaust to happen. If it's one of these reasons, or something else, if there is a majority reason, please tell me.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Its a fact that that whole region can't stand Isreal, not just because they're more advanced than most of the countries over there but because they're jews and not muslims. In the heart of a muslim region lies a Jewish state, its obvious Iran has a religious vendetta to wipe Isreal off the face of the map. Ahmadinijad wants to start a war for religous purposes because he believes its his destiny to usher in the coming of the 13th imam.

Keeper

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruggeder
Can someone not partisan tell me why people, especially Europeans, hate jews? I'm not Jewish, or Arab, or Christian, and frankly i wish the whole mid-east sank to the bottom of the earth so we could all move on with life, but it seems that people from all over, but especially in Europe and hillbillies here in America, hate Jews for no reason? I honestly want to know, if it's racist or doesn't even make sense that's fine, I just want to know the actual reason. I've tried looking online but that was....intersting, so I thought I'd ask. Is it the same reason people hate blacks and mexicans? I've honestly looked for over a decade as to why, with no luck. I've talked to some arabs who said jews were actually not human, but a race of devils who eat arab babies, and I laughed, but they weren't joking, and I've herd that more then once. If that's the answer then so be it, but I would like someone to tell me honestly. If you think you would get banned u2u me with it.
Some people I've talked to say because there on land that wasn't theres, well we all are, everyone in Africa, North and South America, and Europe, Asia too, so if that's the reason, get over it, your an idiot. Some say because they have nukes. So does everyone else, and they need it from all the rampant unfounded hatred. Some say because they were "weak" and allowed the holocaust to happen. If it's one of these reasons, or something else, if there is a majority reason, please tell me.

Star for the debater with the unbiased question in their hat!

I have been pursuing that very question myself, and the answers are all over the map. Of course on the one far-end of the spectrum you have the 'We don't hate the [fill in the blank] and on the other you have the 'hangin's too good for them' crowd. Please u2u me if you get some meaningful answer - everyone compelled to respond tend to bludgeon you with an incredible array of confusing half truths and full truths, and lot's of unintentional disinfo.

By the way - I tried once reversing the board - asking the opposite question (so to speak0 crafting the question into, why do x people support y people. It got no less confusing. I just wanted to applaud you for asking - maybe we'll both get lucky and someone can give us some plain and direct answers - my bets on Rockpuck - I'm impressed with his (or her - don't want to be presumptuous) take on this.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As Captain James T. Kirk said in one Star Trek episode "The best defense is a good offense, and I intend to start offending right now."

The Israelis are the only mid-East nation that's is also a space farring nation. They have a satellite in orbit. Doesn't seem like much does it, but it means that they have the ICBM capability to reach anywhere on the globe. And that includes the US, Europe, and Russia.

Pushed too far Jews everywhere rally behind Israel first, even though their citizens of other nations.

This is all psycho-babble, sabre rattling, posturing, saving face, whatever you want to call it. A lot of sound and fury signifying nothing until the other guy blinks first.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ergoli

Needless to say, Israel's threats of Nuclear Holocaust on Iran are thinly veiled. When will the rogue regime of Israel be forced to disarm it's WMD stockpile ?

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title - accuracy]

[edit on 7-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

Just as soon as the islamo-fascist nations that surround Israel surrender their arms and stop preaching hatred against Jews and christians. In the end they will attack Israel being goaded by the hand of darkness. It will go poorly for them according to Biblical prophecy.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Israel, Iran, and the US: Nuclear War, Here We Come

www.antiwar.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

israel dragging the US into war, you mean.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

israel dragging the US into war, you mean.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Your mention of Mexico and the USA directly contradicts the rest of your arguement. :-)

Israel was never willing to talk, as per-normal.
You do not know if Syria or Egypt were because as per-normal Israel attacked them.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's pretty interesting how threats from Israel come out and most people believe they are right. On the other hand, if Iran even so much as shows ill will towards Israel, they are condemned outright and sanctions are put on them. Why is Israel allowed to have Nuclear Weapons while Iran is not?? The obvious thing here, since the U.S. and Israel both want to attack Iran, is that the rhetoric for war will be ratcheted up against Iran even though Israel, with the help of the U.S., is more than they can handle. My personal opinion, this war of religions has been going on for thousands of years and nothing will stop it anytime soon so what does the U.S. think it's presense there going to change? Also, why do we just support Israel and their efforts?? Total hypocrisy!! But hey, that's how we do it in the U.S., we condemn others for their crimes but we don't get in trouble for the crimes the U.S. commits against the world.

Purduegrad05

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Purduegrad05]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sounds,like the Isreali government is preparing for the US invasion of Iran.They are looking at it as a way to make sure they are the leading power in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I dont mean to sound all doom and gloom. Or try to promote any ideas that would lead people to feel its the end of times or anything.
But this thread does not bode well.
Honestly it makes sad to know that people will never just get along.
At this point in this day and age, who can you blame?

Its not just this guy or that guy.. This country or that country.
At this point we are all very bad little monkeys! And no one is going to get that bananna at the end of the day with this kind of threats and attitude.
I wont speak for either country. Nor will I speak for the US. But this if it turns into war.. Will be the end us of all. This day and age we are all to blame!!! Right wing, left wing.. What ever.. its just getting to the point. I work my days at my job.. I put food on my family

And are our children learning anything from this? I think not..(Bush pun, for those who didnt get that.)

Sad really.. All this fighting.. And all these threats lead to one thing.
More death, for innocent women, men and children. Who only want to live their lives.

I say put these leaders with all these beefs in one room, lock the door and have at it boys... Stop sending us to do all your dirty work, and all your fighting!

I guess they wont be happy until these lands are all turned into a sea of glass. And for those of you who hope one guy beats the other guy..
Do yourself a favor, and cram it!!!!
You only promote more death. When now we have come to point where we are all to blame. Its not bad guys VS good guys anymore..
Its just people killing people. Over oldschool BS that our grandfathers died for. And now its the grandkids turn to die.

I guess enough is enough when we are all dead..
No one will be happy until everyone has had a little taste of sarrow and loss. No one is happy until we keep on running around in circles.
You hurt me, now I hurt you, you hurt me I hurt you, you hurt me I hurt you.. Its like math.. 3.33333333333 repeating Of course..

[edit on 7-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No one responded to my question, but it's good to know other people have been asking like Maxmars. Someone said why can Israel own nukes when others can't. Well one answer is, because there smart enough to make them themselves and not use them. I couldn't say the same for the rest of the region. Is it possible that Saudi Arabia and Iran could have nukes and they wouldn't disappear into terrorist hands? Maybe. But I wouldn't want that scenario to play out. While I'm sure many board members would be thrilled to see all the Jews killed in a nuclear holocaust, America and Europe would be next. However, I believe the U.S. should withdraw all forces from the mid east, let them live there own way, and then they'll have nothing to blame us for, we'll be gone, they can oppress there women again, and have slaves in the open instead of secretly, and they can manage there countries however they wish, in there own country with no interference, just like Africa. They will still produce oil, and we can still buy it. If they decide not too, so be it, we'll switch to electricity, or fuel cells, which they could do already if they wanted too. If we left them alone they would still kill themselves in war, but only they would be involved, and no one other then them is hurt, just like it should be. Unfortunetly, we won't do that.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is Dangerous.

what consitutes an attack?

If Israel send in ONE jet, and does minimal damage on a bombing run against a nuclear facility, and Iran retalitiate by sending a missile against the airfield the plane originated from, will this constitute an 'attack' 0r 'retaliation'

They could use AMERICAN justification, and state the nuclear bombing was legitimate as Iran wernt complying with the UN/US's demands, and in turn Irans attack is a terrorist act.

to narrow it down even more, If the above happens, and a single missile is used against israel, will they now have the cover to use nuclear weapons and obliterate Iran?

Being they jsut stated to the world

'' attack us, and we will destroy you ''

They can turn around and tell the world

'' we told you, we warned them that we would retliate in kind to any aggression, so dont complain to us ''

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ruggeder

1. Iran has the smarts seeminly, being they are on their way
2. Iran has never attacked another nation.

Just beacuse you dont hear of every Israeli attrocity, doesnt mean they dont exist.
And just because you hear about everytime an Iranian passes wind, doesnt mean they cannot be peaceful.

If Iran can build them, then Iran should be able to, simply to counter-act them.

One nation having nuclear arms in a region creates a level of control.
Israel have no right to be in that level, because of their acts against Palestine, and their siding with America.

Its seemingly a mini-cold war.

and the proper cold war ended, when MAD came about.
You have nukes, I have nukes, so we are both sure we will never use them.

Surprisingly, this status quo created a peace between Russia and America.

while it probably wont have teh exact same effect against Israel and Iran, it will sure simmer tensions.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Agit8dChop]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join