It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens Iran with destruction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

I have a different religion, not Catholic, not Muslim, not Jewish. Not of the any known religions for my luck. My hatred is coming from that what I'm experienced from them in the last years (See few posts above.). In this case, please forgive me if I don't like them. My country is not Jewish land. It's not for sale.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Benjamin. Oh. May I guess you religion just from your name?

Israel don't have the right to be there. They was banished there from Europe, that's all. They got a small desert but unfortunately like the rabbits, they started to spread into every direction. Unfortunately these rabbits was armed. Israel was intended to be the Quarantine Zone, nothing more. A quarantine for the thieves and fools. Unfortunately they broke out from it. And they started all the wars there.

Those psycho serial killers (There are exception of course) have no rights to be there or anywhere else on this planet until they're cannot fit their behavior to the world and cannot accept that they're not the rulers of the world and never will be.

Good grief! Listen to yourself! Do you not believe in Human Rights?

My religion is Pastafarianism, my Diety is an Idol of a Flying Spaghetti Monster, which I worship daily. He made your God, just so you know. I believe noodles were involved.

My mother's family is Welsh, my Father's is English-St. Helena (a British territory off the coast of Africa, according to Wiki).

I don't know my geneology, but to guess, I would say my grandfather on my father's side is the descendant of a slave (he was black), my grandmother of basic english stock. My mother's side is welsh, her father a coal miner.

I suspect I earned the surname "Benjamin" because many of the black Africans who became absorbed into the British Empire adopted British names, both as first and surnames. Obviously, one of my ancestors didn't realise that, in England, "Benjamin" is a first name, rather than a surname. Or maybe he just liked the sound of it.

So, now we have established I'm not a "dirty Jew", will you please tell me how the Arabs feel they can go against the will of the God of Abraham (their own diety, I believe) and say they know better by declaring that Israel should not be a state?

Also, I'm going to tell you something now, and you aren't going to believe me, but I want you to go to the Wikipedia link I posted and actually read it, okay? because this is going to stun you rigid.

The Israeli's did not start any of the wars they have been involved in.

Okay, you rage for a minute, then calm yourself, remind yourself you are a sensible, rational human being with a mind of his own, and the power to make his own decisions. Then read up on the military history of Israel, and I won't even ask an apology of you.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

don`t you dare spout the lie ` wipe from the map` which the iranian president did not say at the world without zionism confereance - he was talking about a peaceful regime change - as highlighted a few words later when he compared it russia or the fall of the berlin wall.

[edit on 7/4/08 by Harlequin]

You can't be serious in thinking that the Iranian President was talking about a peaceful regime change. Whether he said wipe from the map, wipe from history, or whatever- that is most certainly not a peaceful statement.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

i can tell you`ve had personal dealings with the extremeists - those zionist zealots who are hell bent on flying the star of david over every country on the planet

well , you get them in every religion - its just , right now , followers of islam are the flavour of the year , and lets brush under the carpet those in other religions who are the same ( look at the christian groups etc)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

don`t you dare spout the lie ` wipe from the map` which the iranian president did not say at the world without zionism confereance - he was talking about a peaceful regime change - as highlighted a few words later when he compared it russia or the fall of the berlin wall.

You can't be serious in thinking that the Iranian President was talking about a peaceful regime change. Whether he said wipe from the map, wipe from history, or whatever- that is most certainly not a peaceful statement.

you can`t be serious you didn`t read the entire speach or listen to what he said after those dozen words? oh wait - you didn`t you allready said that.

go read his speach at the `world without zionism` conferance, its impressive because its so damn true.

and he said `the regime occupying jeruselum must vanish from the page of time` ; which is that its time for the zionists to leave.

oh and name a country which iran have attacked in teh last 100 years or so,

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

Israel has often and unmistankingly threatened nuclear holocaust.. why are we discussing ahmadinejad anyways? Could it be that you are full of zionist propaganda ?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Did I called you a Dirty Jew or simply a Jew at all? No. So please don't figure out anything like that. Thank you.

And don't come with this Human right bull# please. In the last years human rights were not valid for white man, for catholics to arabs at all. Until that terror state is going to plan a Holocaust in Gaza, or until the Gypsies are going to kill old man in my country for few cents, until some blacks are going to rape kill young white woman in the U.S. and until the Jews are hiding behind this human rights sentence and hiding the criminals because they're serving their interests, and while they're killing innocent children... until this is not going to be solved, we may not talk about human rights. Until that time, definitely not until these problems are not solve. Until that time this human right stuff worth nothing. I don't like when people are hurting innocent woman, children, man, be it old or young ones, regardless from religion or ethnics and then hiding behind this human rights bull#. Until this is not solved, everyone has the right to defend himself against them too.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

and how does iran feel? when israel openly say they will nuke them using the samson option? they feel a pre emptive strike at dimona to protect there own country would be in order.

the day all the damn hot heads and zealots are removed from the ME then there will be peace - and thats not only from the arab/ persian countries - but israel as well.

Iran can stay alive with very little effort. In fact, it's easier than falling off a log. They don't even have to get on that damned log in the first place. They can sit at home, and wish they had a beer to drink as they watched the sport of their choice.

Israel's "we will take you out" was directly preceded with "IF YOU ATTACK US". I've capitalised that because no-one seems to be paying attention to it. Iran has what every country wants now - utter security. It isn't going anywhere, as long as it doesn't attempt military conquest. That's good, because that means no-one dies on either side. I'm all for that.

I do agree though, zealots of any kind are the cause of strife in the middle east, and I'm sure the Israeli's have enough of their own to deal with. However, the Arabs don't do themselves any favours with their arrogant, warlike and utterly unfounded attitude that they have a right to anything over the rights of someone else.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Dark Crystalline

i can tell you`ve had personal dealings with the extremeists - those zionist zealots who are hell bent on flying the star of david over every country on the planet

well , you get them in every religion - its just , right now , followers of islam are the flavour of the year , and lets brush under the carpet those in other religions who are the same ( look at the christian groups etc)

That's why I have a different, for them completely unknown religion. And for my luck, they're afraid of the unknown. That's one and maybe their only weakness. They cannot corner me with something, usually with religion as they're doing always, that they don't know at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What I dont see is why people are making excuses for Iran to make threats but when Israel makes a threat its blown all out of the water.

I believe the US co-operation with Isreal plays a huge factor in it. The anti-americans on here would much rather see the other guy win. Thing is if and when that happens they will be regretting it big time.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm trying to follow this thread because there is a LOT I need to learn about this tendency for Semites to engage one another violently. I'm never clear on why that is because ultimately, religious fundamentalism can only benefit from conflict to certain point, after that religious leaders run the risk of what it took the CIA so long to figure out - "blow back."

Ideological differences aside, populations in close proximity to one another can not long avoid intermingling, meaning you will soon get diminishing returns on setting brother against brother. By proscribing contact with the 'outlander' you create a semblance of control, but, such control always seems fleeting.

So recognize that we are 'eavesdropping' on brothers in an argument. They did this, they did that, my documents show you did such and such. the accusations can be bloated with exaggerations, and even outright lies, because its part of the arsenal of weapons, external support can be vital to 'getting your way'.

If I only go by what I have seen - all I can do is describe the results of those tools implemented by these 'feuding' brothers.

So far all I have seen is utter brutalization, on both sides; Israel's heavy handed wanton disregard for Palestinians' national dignity by institutionalizing the infliction of the cruelties of war against the inconvenient presence of their antagonists. (sort of like what the Europeans did world-wide with indigenous peoples across the globe.) Punctuated by Palestinians 'look the other way' conduct when random flesh shattering explosives are indiscriminately applied to the opposition. All this with no 'war'.

Here's to hook, if any other brother takes a side, there will be dire consequences. Doesn't it sound more and more like a "Hatfield & McCoy" story?

Each side has committed atrocities that the other will claim are 'far worse', in a continually escalating 'hate fest' that serves only to fuel its continued existence.

I have a quandary - Several otherwise 'legitimate' sources contradict each other, several are not apologetic about their bias or perspective. Others are evidently more inclined to 'appear' neutral but none so much so as to appear factual beyond the point of doubt. Why is that? Certainly it can't behoove 'everyone' the the unbiased truth be known? What about the whole Jews and Zionists are separate entities, European Jews aren't 'real' Jews (?).

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
What I dont see is why people are making excuses for Iran to make threats but when Israel makes a threat its blown all out of the water.

Israel threatens the entire middle east with its presence. Who has Iran threatened? Israel, a state that should not exist in the first place.

I believe the US co-operation with Isreal plays a huge factor in it. The anti-americans on here would much rather see the other guy win. Thing is if and when that happens they will be regretting it big time.

Here's the whole anti-american spin again. Questioning the actions of the US government doesn't make you anti-american, it actually makes you a patriot.

We should not support Israel as they've caused much more damage to the world than Iran ever has.

The whole anti-semitic crap gets old after a while too. Israel is not a Jewish state. Questioning their actions does not mean you hate the Jews.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Because Iran didn't threat Israel until the very last time. In the western newspapers they directly mistranslated the words of the Iranian President. Not so many knows on Iranian language, but here in my country there are few portals, which are usually translating these news and what the CNN, BBC and other Zionist channels spread that the Iranians told that they're going to wipe out Israel, that's not true. The Iranian President never said this at all. It's just a marketing of Israel to make enemies for the U.S. I have no problem with the U.S., because I have many friends both there and in Canada. But your leaders are deluding you completely. Read some news from Europe. The censor and the delusions in the news are not that hard then in the U.S. (Just compare most of the news of the U.S. and some smaller European News Channels. Or the best with some Israel News channels. They're not lie to themselves. That's their other weakness. There, you may check when they lie.).

Oh. And until Israel is threating Iran with nuclear strike, Iran has every right to defend itself and make a preventive strike if it's necessary.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline

Did I called you a Dirty Jew or simply a Jew at all? No. So please don't figure out anything like that. Thank you.

And don't come with this Human right bull# please. In the last years human rights were not valid for white man, for catholics to arabs at all. Until that terror state is going to plan a Holocaust in Gaza, or until the Gypsies are going to kill old man in my country for few cents, until some blacks are going to rape kill young white woman in the U.S. and until the Jews are not hiding behind this human rights sentence and hiding the criminals because they're serving their interests, and while they're killing innocent children... until this is going to be solved, we may talk about human rights. Until that time, definitely not. Until that time this human right stuff worth nothing. I don't like when people are hurting innocent woman, children, man, be it old or young ones, regardless from religion or ethnics and then hiding behind this human rights bull#. Until this is not solved, everyone has the right to defend himself against them too.

It was implied. Tribe of Benjamin, and all.

At the end of the day, the Arabs are their own worst enemies. You fire rockets unprovoked into a foreign city, what do you think they are going to do? Why should the victims of your attacks just take it? If the French were firing rockets into Dover, I'd damn well want the British army to go over their and stop them from doing it. If it was just the latest in a long line of French-initiated aggression, over the course of 60 years, I'd probably be sick to the back teeth and want to do whatever it takes to stop them.

This is what the Arabs do to the Israeli's, and then they roll over and whine about how unfairly they are treated when the Israeli's deck them out completely. Read about the Yom Kippur war - that is dirty tactics, and it backfired and ended up with Israel threatening the Egyptian and Syrian capitals. The US rang them and told them to ease off, because it wouldn't be nice and they'd lose influence to the Russians. The Israeli's backed off. Later on, they gave back the Sinai penninsular and (i think it was) the Gohen heights to the Egyptians and Syrians just so they would accept Israel as a nation and stop attacking.

They did not have to do that. They could have taken the Egyptian and Syrian capitals and claimed them as Israeli land. End of two governments, end of two threats to their nation. I would have done it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Just to make that clear. The Israelis gave those territories back what they stolen. And the essence is on the word STOLEN. That's not a generous act. Everyone told to the thieves to give it back what they took away. It's that simple. I'd like to know why you're defending thieves.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
reply to post by ergoli

Yeah, what a threat!

But i don't think Isreal will disarm, as long as they are allied with the U.S.!
I feel like maybe they are the pit-bull of the middle east, and the U.S.
likes them there...

It is no secret that Israel does not represent the Jewish People, nor their aspiration of a Homeland. Israel is simply the official Real Estate of the Rothschilds and they have given notice to all countries in the West....."Lay your Hands Off" Israel is the Rothschilds Exit Port for Looted Oil, but American Taxpayers will pay for this Project, by way of Deceptive Wars and Illusion of Magic.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a small and minor detail - this was started in the 1940`s (as teh birth of teh modern fighting) with irgun fighting british troops , then fighting arab troops as teh idf and so on and so forth - so again stop claiming the `unprovoked` moral high ground - it most certainly is NOT unprovoked.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
At the end of the day, the Arabs are their own worst enemies. You fire rockets unprovoked into a foreign city, what do you think they are going to do? Why should the victims of your attacks just take it?

And the Israelis are there in the first place because some lobbying groups forced the UN's hand.

There are no unprovoked attacks. The Israelis invaded Palestine to setup their state. Right there is an act of war. They have every right to fight the occupying nation, just as the Iraqis have every right to fight the US in Iraq.

Occupations both.

If the French were firing rockets into Dover, I'd damn well want the British army to go over their and stop them from doing it. If it was just the latest in a long line of French-initiated aggression, over the course of 60 years, I'd probably be sick to the back teeth and want to do whatever it takes to stop them.

That's a completely different scenario. The French didn't invade England nor vice versa (not in a long time anyway).

The past 60 years has been fighting between both sides, and neither side is 100% justified. The Israelis fuel the war as do the Palestinians (NOT ARABS THEY ARE SEMITIC PEOPLES THE SAME AS THE "ISRAELIS" GET IT STRAIGHT).

This is what the Arabs do to the Israeli's, and then they roll over and whine about how unfairly they are treated when the Israeli's deck them out completely. Read about the Yom Kippur war - that is dirty tactics, and it backfired and ended up with Israel threatening the Egyptian and Syrian capitals. The US rang them and told them to ease off, because it wouldn't be nice and they'd lose influence to the Russians. The Israeli's backed off. Later on, they gave back the Sinai penninsular and (i think it was) the Gohen heights to the Egyptians and Syrians just so they would accept Israel as a nation and stop attacking.

Oh now the Israelis are the "peaceful" ones? What a joke. The Middle Eastern nations who invaded PALESTINE were fighting an Israeli occupation.

Nothing more, nothing less. No more lies and deception.

Tell the truth.

They did not have to do that. They could have taken the Egyptian and Syrian capitals and claimed them as Israeli land. End of two governments, end of two threats to their nation. I would have done it.

Uhuh. And that would have been another invasion courtesy of the Israelis.

I'm glad you're not a head of state or have access to a military if you think that's ok.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
i just wish they would finally start a war and get it over with..all the problems in the middle east would be over with once and for all....

-----------------------------------------
That's just the same kind of wishful thinking that neoconjobs duped bush with, that if we attack iraq, we can just get it over within 3 months, guess what....bush got himself quagmired by his own neoconjobs advice, now they need a deflection and are using iran as a smoking gun. the middle east is not named middle east for nothing, it's where one comes to get bogged down for ever, if the intention is of aggression. this is where the centre of gravity will take place, like it or not, it will happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ergoli

Have the Iranians stopped laughing yet.

Please pip squeak Israel, look at the size of the countries.

Israel better step back from that sort of rhetoric.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join