It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.realitycreatorbooks.com...

This is a good source. It talks about the 8 - 12th chakras..

All the "super spirituality" stuff... I've never worked with them before. If anyone cares to enlighten us on their experience working with them, please share.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

All the "super spirituality" stuff... I've never worked with them before. If anyone cares to enlighten us on their experience working with them, please share.

Thanks caveman hey Im still working on the first 7!! Im really trying to open my brow one to see the 3rd eye as I think this will help me alot. Ive been told on another thread to try and play back an old memory in video form and this helps to open the 3rd eye up. Ive seen this 3rd eye open briefly so Im not forcing something thats not already opened. I just need to work out how to channel it more.
Hey weird dream you had there

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Thanks caveman hey Im still working on the first 7!! Im really trying to open my brow one to see the 3rd eye as I think this will help me alot. Ive been told on another thread to try and play back an old memory in video form and this helps to open the 3rd eye up. Ive seen this 3rd eye open briefly so Im not forcing something thats not already opened. I just need to work out how to channel it more.
Hey weird dream you had there

Interesting. My brow has always kinda seemed to be active I guess... Maybe thats why art is easier for me then most people... perhaps they can't visualise as easily?

I remember as a kid.. when i'd wake up, i could just lie in bed for hours and play entire vivid movies in my head. My own fantasy world.

I still do this actually, when at work... walking... I think of cool concepts, and play movies of them.

Interesting... tell me what you learn.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You just reminded me of a dream I kept having as a kid. I mean I had this dream like 2 or 3 times.

In the dream I was walking through this long grass in the middle of the countryside. It was beautiful it really was, everything about this place was pure. I was just walking through the grass with pure happiness .Next thing a nuke or something goes off, just as I see the the big flash I fell through a hole in the floor and was back in a beautiful field again. This just went on and on until I woke up I think.

2-3 times I had that dream at one point I though “What if I keep having this” I will end up mad. I told people about this at the time and all they said was “It’s just a dream”

Well that’s their opinion

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

hey man, i understand the madness behind that dream you described.

I think its something we all kinda fear... that loop.. or endless repitition...being concious of it. It certainly is a maddening thought.

It's interesting that its re-occuring for you. I guess one would just have to be.. whats the word... not humble... accepting or something.

lol... do whatever you can in your mind to be "cool" with it. Maybe its a concept you need to work out.

I used to pull my hair out over a generally similar concept. It was like "just give me all the answers already, i don't wanna be part of this B.S. game anymore!".. haha... but uhh. I've come to accept things as they are in this moment. And not to get too worked up over it for the time being.

Crazy dream man..

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Q. Might lucid dreaming be dangerous for some people?

A. The overwhelming majority of lucid dreams are positive,
rewarding experiences, much more so than ordinary
dreams (to say nothing of nightmares). Nevertheless, there probably will
be some people who find the experience of lucid dreaming frightening and, in some cases, extremely disturbing. For this reason we cannot recommend
lucid dreaming to everyone. On the other hand, we are confident that for people no more than “normally neurotic, “ lucid dreaming is completely harmless. Different people will use lucid dreaming for different
purposes; it makes little sense to warn the typical explorer of the dream world away from lucid dreaming because some might use it in a less than optimal manner.

From the Book Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Q. Might lucid dreaming be dangerous for some people?

A. The overwhelming majority of lucid dreams are positive,
rewarding experiences, much more so than ordinary
dreams (to say nothing of nightmares).. On the other hand, we are confident that for people no more than “normally neurotic, “ lucid dreaming is completely harmless. From the Book Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming

remember when Paul Richard called me neurotic and unstable
Hey maybe he was right, I saw that black entitiy thing again this time it was in the form of a big black wall with eyes. I saw it and just ran back down this black tunnel so fast and then I woke up with a jolt and out of breath. I just felt terror when I saw it again

I also saw a middle aged couple on a computer screen! The computer seems to be making it into alot of dreams lately. She was sat down and he was stood above her almost like in a portrait. They both had grey hair and were smiling, it was in full colour. This is boring compared to nukes and fights with cocktails but never mind

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I just need to work on my dream recall. Only thing I can recall at the moment is sleeping.

Need to balance out in meditation I think, Got drunk last night so never meditated. So will get a good 30 mins

Friday tomorrow and I am off away for the weekend to see the healer. She will balance me out, Maybe thats what I need.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Need to balance out in meditation I think, Got drunk last night so never meditated. So will get a good 30 mins

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You think thats funny. I tried meditating when I was drunk!

Well sometimes you neglect it for so long and your like man i just gotta do it.

Its crazy too...being drunk and in a semi-deep state of being. But mostly you think "I should just go to bed"..

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
LOL not just a British thing then glad we share that

I didn't try Meditating I knew I would probs drink some more on the AP

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Hahaha I could imagine that... Seeing an alcoholic soundly asleep with a smile on his face.. dreaming of drinking beer.

I love drinking but I'm afraid I have to cut it out of my life-style, except on weekends if i go out!

Beer or enlightenment... tough choice.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hahaha I could imagine that... Seeing an alcoholic soundly asleep with a smile on his face.. dreaming of drinking beer.

I love drinking but I'm afraid I have to cut it out of my life-style, except on weekends if i go out!

can you not meditate first then have a drink? This is a valid point actually, what does drinking do to your ability to meditate
I would not drink coffee before meditating but alcohol mm good question.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
LOL not just a British thing then glad we share that

I didn't try Meditating I knew I would probs drink some more on the AP

Can you drink on the AP
Wow we should all arrange to meet up when we get good at this.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

can you not meditate first then have a drink? This is a valid point actually, what does drinking do to your ability to meditate
I would not drink coffee before meditating but alcohol mm good question.

For one I imagine it would imbalance your chakras, as alcohol is a poison.

And the obvious brain effects would make meditation a little difficult. Hard to feel one with the universe when you can't keep your balance... I imagine it would give you a strong sense of groundedness.

The list goes on i'm sure, these are just my guesses.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anyway people just thought I would say have a great weekend. I am going to my friends and also going to see the Healer this weekend. I will be thinking of you all while I am gone and will be back to see how you are all doing on Sunday

Have a good one peeps

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Well I seem to have developed a happy medium then. I would never attempt meditation after a drink but before I see no problem, unless you want to AP or something but Im starting to think those type of trips are out of our hands anyway.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think I've done that a couple times but I like to stay as pure as I can after meditation.. I like to maintain that different state and experience my world through it.

Its like we were talking about before, about the possibility for sustaining it for longer amounts of time. I'd be happy with... 6 hours.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yes I guess you are right on this point, chose which you wish to follow that particular day. I will keep a note of how things are if I don't drink alcohol, but like I say coffee is probably just as bad.

Im concerned about these dark entites attacking me suddenly, I can't understand why now? Why me? I will continue with chakra meditation I just need to work them out .

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Yes I guess you are right on this point, chose which you wish to follow that particular day. I will keep a note of how things are if I don't drink alcohol, but like I say coffee is probably just as bad.

Im concerned about these dark entites attacking me suddenly, I can't understand why now? Why me? I will continue with chakra meditation I just need to work them out .

Just a thought. I think I was attacked by one before..

You need love man.. Some nice genuine love... you need to talk to a green aura freind or something.

Ha. I dunno... I felt like I had something attached to me and then I was talking to my freind on the computer..after a couple hours I was better... it was either the love or the realisation I think. Like realising that theres nothing wrong with you and nothing can affect you.

Don't even acknowledge their existence.

I don't know. My experiences with these guys are limited. Maybe I'm just too powerful
... haha.. or I got a wicked guardian out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join