It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by Mr Green

Im concerned about these dark entites attacking me suddenly, I can't understand why now? Why me? I will continue with chakra meditation I just need to work them out .

Just a thought. I think I was attacked by one before..

You need love man.. Some nice genuine love... you need to talk to a green aura freind or something.

Don't even acknowledge their existence.

I don't know. My experiences with these guys are limited. Maybe I'm just too powerful
... haha.. or I got a wicked guardian out there.

A Green aura friend ? Do you know any of these? I have a theory what they are and maybe yes I do just need to ignore them but why did that person have to step in to get if off me and why didn't I just wake up

Next time I meditate I will go with no pre concieved ideas about whats out there and will def not go looking for these things. Yes I need to generate more love from my heart chakra, I have been under using this one lately, I have become indifferent to it and I should not have. Generate more Green

I spent an hour meditating last night concentrating on the brow, trying to play out an old memory through the 3rd eye, I saw nothing! You are very lucky to have seen images through yours from such a young age. I can not even imagine how a "movie" can be played out in front of your eyes.

I feel I am being tested at the moment and could very easily fail If I didn't stay strong and pure to the light. Have you ever been tested spiritually caveman? I believe this is a true reality that we face as we become more aware.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I had a very weird dream last night right. So I was standing by this car and it was night, and I could see these two pale guys walking down the street with really big black spiky hair, then they saw me and ran over and started beating me up
. Then suddenly we were in my house (still being beaten up) and I was sort of shouting HELPP but it was being muffled. Then when I could shout properly, I shouted and it was really loud and long and then the scene changed. I was talking to one of them in a friendly way, he seemed really anxious about something and we were sorta friends. Then my mum hit him over the head with a bat or something and I said: "Oh well done, they were gonna go" (cus they were robbing us). Then he said something like, "Well I'm not anymore" and he got really angry. But they eventually left anyway o_O..

[edit on 2/5/08 by Kappo]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hi Kappo you been away we haven't heard from you in a while?

Wow pale guys with big pale hair, could be a new race of aliens you've bumped into there
Seriously though why are we all having like angry fighting dreams this is not right, EVEN caveman had a fight with some people and he don't seem the sort. The whole dream you had is angry , everyone EVEN your mum is fighting. I had that dream the other night when a man came to the door with his nose all covered in blood like hed been in a fight. Im going to generate love and I think you should, I think we all should, generate it out in meditation and just before going to sleep, send it out and say to whatever is causing these nightmares, hey I love you.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
LOL sorry, not big pale hair, big spiky black hair*** Thanks for saying that

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Oh kappo you do make me laugh. big pale men with big pale hair
I did think what on earth is big pale hair when I read it, hence it must be a new species of alien
Your so funny sometimes.

So now its big spikey black hair...still on big pale guys though? Erm they sound like punks to me. Do you know any punks? Maybe they just stuck their fingers in your electric sockets

Generate the love , generate the light and then radiate out that light, change your thought frequency and awaken. Do this and your big pale attackers will go (with whatever hair style they may have!!)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Kappo

Oh kappo you do make me laugh. big pale men with big pale hair
I did think what on earth is big pale hair when I read it, hence it must be a new species of alien
Your so funny sometimes.

So now its big spikey black hair...still on big pale guys though? Erm they sound like punks to me. Do you know any punks? Maybe they just stuck their fingers in your electric sockets

Generate the love , generate the light and then radiate out that light, change your thought frequency and awaken. Do this and your big pale attackers will go (with whatever hair style they may have!!)

funny post.

Maybe they just stuck their fingers in your electric sockets

Took me a minute to figure out what the hell you were talking about
(not saying I know now
)

Seriously though, when they were in my house, the one I was talking to was slightly fatter and had no hair, and the other was skinny with a shaved head (climbing on the roof!).

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

A Green aura friend ? Do you know any of these? I have a theory what they are and maybe yes I do just need to ignore them but why did that person have to step in to get if off me and why didn't I just wake up

I have a few green aura freinds i'd say.. but what i'm saying is, their love heals you. You could be in the most scrambled mood but sometimes talking to someone you really enjoy the company of seems to sort it out.

Next time I meditate I will go with no pre concieved ideas about whats out there and will def not go looking for these things. Yes I need to generate more love from my heart chakra, I have been under using this one lately, I have become indifferent to it and I should not have. Generate more Green

Yeah I think love is a key thing here.. you notice those days where we just have a hard time feeling love for people, because you get anxious or agitated or something... and hours later you're all imbalanced... if it were like a year or so ago I'd probably be like stressed to the max... enraged maybe.. I was really mad at work one day at people and then I saw myself reflection and saw that there was no light in my eyes really..no glow.. and that I just felt the bad vibes reflecting back at me. I told myself after that I'd never get really angry again. But yeah... what i'm getting at is its interesting how we can just get agitated and put in a bad mood... perhaps when we do we are letting something attach to us... a pattern of negative energy.

I was talking to a freind at work and he's pretty religious.. he was saying that the bible says that like crazy people have "7 demons enter their body" or something like that. And I just kinda laughed... I said interesting... I wonder if thats referring in anyway to the effects on 7 chakras.

So perhaps a weakness in chakra or imbalance has somehow allowed something to attach to you? You can't neglect your heart ms green, if they say its your zero point, your balance!. But yeah...
you shouldn't seek these things out! unless you need to experiece it. I don't know.. I think you are best to analyse your situation as I have no idea whats goin on with your energy / mind.

I spent an hour meditating last night concentrating on the brow, trying to play out an old memory through the 3rd eye, I saw nothing! You are very lucky to have seen images through yours from such a young age. I can not even imagine how a "movie" can be played out in front of your eyes.

I feel I am being tested at the moment and could very easily fail If I didn't stay strong and pure to the light. Have you ever been tested spiritually caveman? I believe this is a true reality that we face as we become more aware.

I think we are being constantly tested..some seem more obvious then others but its my belief that its pretty much consistent. I did a tarot reading and it said I was tested.. and I passed and I just kinda thought... what was I tested on? ha.... but yeah... I know i'm tested all the time..

Hey like last night...for example... their was a homeless guy in my dream.. and because of events in my neighborhood lately, i haven't been feeling much love for them at all... not hate either.. but pure annoyance... In my dream there was a homeless guy outside my house and I had a box of empty beer cans and I was like you want these? And his eyes lit up, he was like are you serious!? He was happy... I think we had a conversation... These guys are always stealing stuff from slightly less poor people, and going through their garbage for recyclebles to take to the beer store... i know I need to learn to feel love for them.

And its tough...but I know I have to learn to feel love for my boss and his wife.. 2 of the most greedy, petty, clueless people on the planet
I know its something I need to learn to do. I've come a long way... I'm hoping by the end of the year I will truly feel a great amount of love for everyone. There must be no moments of aggrivation and judgement..

You can't visualise a movie in your head? man.. that sucks.. I think this is why its hard for me to analyse visualisations... I always used to think it just came from my mind...but then when I thought... if its all telepathic messages...as rediculous as they are...hmmm...

Ok.. well.. lets see how good your visualisation really is.... Look at an object.. any object... observe the geometry..the angles, roughly.. colour... overall appearance... Close your eyes..re-create it in your mind... it doesn't matter if its not perfect.. if you can handle roughly remembering what objects look like..and drawing them in your mind... create a rough room... think of the perspective... the lines of the adjoining walls and floor etc... and then give them a random texture..

I'm not sure what else to say really if you can't do that.. I just always assumed everyone could do this? Its easiest for me when best relaxed...like lieing down with my eyes closed.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

reply to post by Kappo

Maybe they just stuck their fingers in your electric sockets

Took me a minute to figure out what the hell you were talking about
(not saying I know now
)

Seriously though, when they were in my house, the one I was talking to was slightly fatter and had no hair, and the other was skinny with a shaved head (climbing on the roof!).

They stuck their fingers in your electric sockets which then gave them an electric shock...spikey hair ..yes..
But now I see they have no hair or very little hair and they are on your roof lol So where are the ones with big pale hair lol

Hey but the thing with all our negative dreams is basically we are letting negative energies in, when we meditate we open ourselves up and must be able to know what is of the light and what is not. I have been guilty of this recently with the dark black monster that tryed to suffocate me. I have recently been meditating without really concentrating on the spiritual purity of my mind. I have also neglected my heart chakra.
In order to stop these negative lucid dreams we must meditate with pure spiritual intent, radiate love to all those around us, release ALL negative thoughts and emotions and concentrate purely on the spiritual light.

I have been watching some David Wilcock videos tonight, he speaks so much truth regarding the chakras and how important they are in releasing us to the real truth of our reality. I had no idea he was so into chakra meditation. He also speaks of how important through time the pine cone has been!! Remember last week I posted how I smelt pine cones in my room all night . He says its from the pineal gland and it is from this that all time and space can be seen we only have to learn how to open it. I found it on a really interesting thread called the 3rd eye and pineal gland in skunk works I think. Id highly recommend these videos.

sorry can't get rid of the highlight stuff..never mind.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Interesting to find that the pineal gland where the 3rd eye is located actually has rods and cones like the natural eyes have we use to see in the day. I did not know this and I find it fascinating. Apparently it can become polluted with flouride, trans fats and excess calcium. The glands centre is filled with water and this water reacts to different sound frequencies that are placed upon it. The change in the sound frequencies then enables you to use your 3rd eye and also to LD and AP succesfully.
This would explain why sometimes we can LD and others we can not, we've probably not been watching what we eat that day!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Interesting to find that the pineal gland where the 3rd eye is located actually has rods and cones like the natural eyes have we use to see in the day. I did not know this and I find it fascinating. Apparently it can become polluted with flouride, trans fats and excess calcium. The glands centre is filled with water and this water reacts to different sound frequencies that are placed upon it. The change in the sound frequencies then enables you to use your 3rd eye and also to LD and AP succesfully.
This would explain why sometimes we can LD and others we can not, we've probably not been watching what we eat that day!

Thanks for the details. I've never been able to get that kind of information. I love the eye comparrison... For processing light

I'm sure not to get any flouride in me these days, but who knows about years of accumulation... and the water that goes into making juices and beer. I know juice boxes for kids have a rediculous amount of flouride.

Apparently with enough mediation the damage can be repaired. It makes sense, once you learn to control your reality, even in the long term, you could dissolve all unwanted matter in your body with subconcious intent.

Thanks for that information Ms Green. I should work with it in meditation today

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the details. I've never been able to get that kind of information. I love the eye comparrison... For processing light

I'm sure not to get any flouride in me these days, but who knows about years of accumulation... and the water that goes into making juices and beer. I know juice boxes for kids have a rediculous amount of flouride.

Apparently with enough mediation the damage can be repaired. It makes sense, once you learn to control your reality, even in the long term, you could dissolve all unwanted matter in your body with subconcious intent.

Thanks for that information Ms Green. I should work with it in meditation today

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Unfortunatly in the UK all our drinking water is pumped full of flouride and its also in our toothpaste. They reckon it stops tooth decay but now I know the pineal gland works on a principle of water manipulation, I think its in our water to dumb down our psychic awarness. Hey I even remember reading this theory that some alien race was using fluoride to keep us all under control lol Mm maybe thats not such a joke anymore, whats the best way to keep people under control? Stop them becoming aware of their 3rd eye is a pretty good way if you ask me.
So sounds like you don't have flouride in your tap water over there, lucky you. All our food is full of those trans fats aswell, I don't eat much crap I try to eat healthy but Im sure its still in some things without me knowing its there.
I don't add salt to anything anymore. Prob a good idea as it dissolves very well in the bodies cellular water. The more salt your cells absorb the more water they take in to try and dilute the salt down ,its a viscious circle.

Now I know the pineal glands centre is full of water I will def look more closely at what I eat.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Unfortunatly in the UK all our drinking water is pumped full of flouride and its also in our toothpaste. They reckon it stops tooth decay but now I know the pineal gland works on a principle of water manipulation, I think its in our water to dumb down our psychic awarness. Hey I even remember reading this theory that some alien race was using fluoride to keep us all under control lol Mm maybe thats not such a joke anymore, whats the best way to keep people under control? Stop them becoming aware of their 3rd eye is a pretty good way if you ask me.
So sounds like you don't have flouride in your tap water over there, lucky you. All our food is full of those trans fats aswell, I don't eat much crap I try to eat healthy but Im sure its still in some things without me knowing its there.
I don't add salt to anything anymore. Prob a good idea as it dissolves very well in the bodies cellular water. The more salt your cells absorb the more water they take in to try and dilute the salt down ,its a viscious circle.

Now I know the pineal glands centre is full of water I will def look more closely at what I eat.

lol ohhh ms green.. Darling, let me educate you on Canada!
We are the same as U.S. Our water has flouride, a lot of it.. our toothpaste.. everything... Every bottle of water has 0.4 ppm... childrens juice boxes are like 2.2 ppm!!! I have this organic toothpaste lol. Its good stuff. No flouride. I am on a quest to rid flouride from the lives of everyone I meet. I just ordered a shirt I should be getting soon that says "SODIUM FLOURIDE, poisoning your taps since 1945" lol... I'm gunna walk around town with that on.. and I live in toronto.. it should be effective.. whats interesting is lots of people get kidney stones in toronto... "calcium"... or water is so bad.

Its one of the worst things you can put in your body that they actually encourage you to. Flouride also makes people more dossile... its like the #1 ingredient in like these anger management pills and stuff.

Go to youtube and watch part 5 I think of Esoteric Agenda.. That whole 10 minutes is about flouride and aspertane.

Flouride is a strong card in the hand of the Illuminati I think.

Drink distilled water... its just evaporated water... so it should be pure.. it just tastes wet.. like water should. People tell me... I dont drink water cuz I dont like how it tastes. .....It should be tasteless! god damn...

With distilled water though you dont get like calcium n stuff... I take mineral pills
We should all be getting minerals, our body can't replenish them.. thats when we start getting grey hair and stuff... mineral defficiencies.

We have trans fats too, yes. Terrible things we have.

Maintaining your health can drive you crazy.. its best to do the research and find out what you really do need. And then you can start lowering what you think you have an excessive amount of.

Ms Green, I am leading a one man crusade against flouride!

Flouride actually does more damage to your mouth then it fixes.. thats my belief anyway... they tried to force it on my freind when he went to the dentist. lol... keeps them in business right? Watch that Esoteric Agenda on youtube.. part 5... if not 5 then.. 6..or 7... you should be able to tell within the first few seconds.

Its too bad we're in the same boat here eh?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh caveman don't get me started on vitamins and minerals. I have this in built need to take at least 5 pills a day. I take Multi vitamins, mutli minerals, green tea, milk thistle and primrsoe oil and prob some others I can't think of at mo. Why do I take them? I feel I have to to replenish what Im not getting from my over processed food. I don't have the time to grow my own veg and produce my own food so I have no choice. I also find it too expensive in the UK to buy everything organic its like they add on an extra £1 if its organic.

Yer I hear you on the flouride, Ive been well suspicious of it for years, and that artificial sweetner can't stand the thing. You know it got passed before it had been fully tested for safety. Its so difficult to totally avoid it it seems to be in everything. I drink sports drinks alot as I go to the gym ,yet 99% of these have this sweetner in? Hey Im going to the gym to improve my health not drink that artificial sweetner, so then I go get a drink of water... flouride in it.

Do you think we stand a chance...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

master thought manifestation and then you do have a chance.

That artificial sweetener stuff freaks me out too..
Watch that vid clip I sent ya. Don't try diet pop or any really... Aspertane gives you brain leasions and blindness! lol

What a horrid world. I was just thinking how rediculous it is that people PAY for ciggarettes... they should pay you.. William Cooper in his audio book talked about ciggarettes, saying that after they formulated the plan to decrease the world population, all this bad stuff started to get added to the ciggarettes. Its rediculous. I was paranoid cuz there was an old ciggarette but in my cider last night... i drank it really fast! lol.

He was also talking about saying how they made AIDS.. and since AIDS was created in the lab.. there had always been a cure... they're just waiting until the population starts decreasing no doubt! Terrible.. I don't agree with the ethics. We need to take responsibility and stop breeding, rather then organising mass murder.

Was it flouride that also makes you impotent? Me and my freind work talking about how rediculous medicine is over here, and that its like all of a sudden everyone is impotent for some reason... as if its normal!... Even one for women!!! Keep the people weak and less agressive, and keep them dieing and stop them from breeding.. thats how they plan to save the world.

All you can do is spread the message of love. And I think that just may be enough, but how more suffering will occur before things get better...

We need to unite the world and reform our whole system.. and change our social behaviour. We need to change our education big time... and our distribution of wealth and resources.

Its funny... people laugh when you talk about a utopia... but when you think about it.. we could keep the same system but it we just designed things to WORK.... made things efficient when we know we can... then we WILL be in a utopia... its not about advanced technology either, but things that are designed to work with no alterior motive.

We need to grow up... But mostly, I think we need to unite..

Someone did a post about this... like 200 countries... 200 languages or something... 800 religions... I can't remember.... We need to work on the communication thing. People talk... change occurs. But this time around it needs to happen globally.

Kind of a rant... Just do your best to love and spread the word! Keep drinkin the right water, get your vitamins and minerals while you can (BEFORE THEY'RE CONSIDERED TOXIC
)... and yeah.. watch the processed stuff

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I believe AIDS is man made how come something so lethal just happened to escape from the rain forest. If viruses were meant to wipe us out the best one to do it would be the common cold. Why? Because its air born, it can infect us just by moving around in the air, we breath it in we get a cold. Hey if AIDS was air born wed be wiped out, but they don't want that they just want to thin us out so the HIV virus can only be spread via organic liquids so its a slower infection rate.

Yes we need to make more people reject negativity, change their thought patterns to a more positive out look. Love everyone even if they hate you. Love will then send out a completly different vibe to the Earth and she will respond.
Reject back chat , gossip, hate , selfishness, materialism , greed, jealousy etc these are very negative emotions. Reject un kindness instead send love out, its a simple complex but I feel it will work.

Ps Too late..we had a press release last week. VITAMINS will give you cancer...

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Decided to share this:

Last night I went to bed at like..it must have been 8... I wanted to meditate, not sleep... but I think I had given up on that.. I was just not into it yesterday.. So I think I rolled over just for a second, but that was enough for me to sleep. I woke up... musta been 5 am. I realised I had passed out, I was just layin there in my bed, in my clothes with my keys diggin into me and everything..the light was on. I was lying there in bed for a while thinking about the intracies of the universe and just letting my 3rd eye wander.. I was trying to construct videos in my mind (apparently some people can't do this?).. So I guess now that the lights were off I fell asleep.

Well so I was dreaming.. I was in an alley... at night, there was some freinds of mine there.. we just talked and all of a sudden I was somewhere else.. staring at the side of the guys head, but he was all like frozen in time... I'm trying to piece together how I went lucid here... I've been meditating like crazy all week, trying to play around with 8 to 12th chakras... trying to learnin lucid dream and AP techniques.. something must have finaly stuck.. because I realised I was dreaming. My first idea was to try and make this guy move and I was like ahh he's not budging.. i'm gunna Astral Project..

All of a sudden I'm back in bed.. with you know, the standard sensations... the wind sound in my ears... the ringing and my head felt like it was in one of those paint can shakers.. and still does as I type this lol..

I knew what was goin on and i'm suprised that even in this transitional state my knowledge surfaced... I started using techniques, while focusing on chakras.... I have had one partial OBE when I was young...saw the top of my head... and then months ago a full one, which I posted about on here a while ago.. basically fear gripped me and I was back in my body struggling. But yeah.. I've learned alot since then.

Ok so I was laying on my back and I started to see my legs float up.. now this was the cool part I had not expected... At this point, I was in this transitional phase, and I saw what were like 2 little weak demon figures the more I started to float out..and the more I went back in the more they faded. I remember I wasn't scared..more confused and I just thought... ahh I don't feel like dealing with these 2 ..THINGS.. lol...So I eased back in my body.. woke up, and was pretty happy about the whole thing. I started to analyse it.. and thought there could have been a signigance to 2 demons... One looked liek a wierd pile of bones and the other one was like a wraithe... like a floating back cloack.. but they were both like 3 feet tall and motionless...seemed pathetic. I remember I even focussed on my heart chakra and tried to radiate love to make them go away, but they would not.

I thought these things may have been somehow attached to me, or a part of my current being... (as I believe we're all attached quite literally)...

I was pretty happy about it but it kinda sucked that I didn't get out.. I remember thinking damn,.. I thought I'm past all this.. I'm in control of myself these days, I have the knowledge as well.

Well I realised it had made be tired, so I decided to rest my eyes... and I guess I fell asleep cuz I had another OBE! ha.

*CONTINUED BELOW.. to reserve space here...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ok so part 2... I'll be glad when I'm done writing this.. I'm drained.. I expected this much from last time...

If you haven't read the post above, this is related..so I won't bother explaining circumstances I'll just get right into it. I think this occured at maybe 6:30 am

So I was sleeping again, and I had the ringing..the vibrations, etc... I was like alright last time sucked, lets do 'er up this time..I was lying on right side.. I couldn't get out, and I remember reading from several sources that its easier on your back...so in the whole sleep paralysis and managed to kinda.. roll my body over. lol.. with much effort..but I felt like I had co-operation of my body, probably because there was no fear. So I was on my back (no wierd demons this time around...).. I got out... opened my bedroom door.. I could hear my family talking upstairs. (in the astral world).. I went into the bathroom, it was the same but it had like a bunch of hair products everywhere.. a bath robe etc.. I started to move these random objects with telekinesis, I remember not doing it very responsibly.. using force as well.. I collected myself and got my "energy-ethics" back.. the telekinesis worked better that way as well... without force.. I looked in the mirror..saw myself..wearing what I'm wearing now.. I was like all slow.. it felt wierd.. I looked up.. I saw my eyes... they were like a very bright baby blue.. with tiny black pupils.. a little freaky but nice.. I said "Hi" to myself in that whispery non-existence voice you have while OBE. I then basically then decided to try and float to the ceiling which I did... and I was like man.. I gotta go do this outside.. I tried going through a door or wall..and failed lol.. I went back in my room as to try and open the window and fly out but I blacked out.. and all of a sudden I was just using my 3rd eye... like it became an internal movie and no longer experience.. And I woke up. At one point too I think I tried to teleport to a location in a past life...but I don't think I could..not without help.. it was like over 10 000 years ago..haha yeaaaah...

I think having to really urinate helped to wake me up.. I remember I was going to try and do it in astral form but I was like what would be the point of that? and that might have terrible consequences! haha... like waking up in a bed of urine. I also remember I didn't want to go upstairs and let anyone see me.. It was wierd, like I couldn't tell if I was really out of my body, because when I got up it was as if I was getting out of bed... and I've tried this before realising I was just still in my physical body. ha.

So yeah, the whole thing was pretty interesting and lately I've been really able to retain my sleep experiences. I had to write it down right away so what better place then here.

In the realms of perception...things can get pretty strange once you begin to be aware of the different layers. I was happy I was able to take this awareness with me. Its like... when I got back in my body.. I didn't feel like "ME" again.. i always felt like me... I just felt... wayyy different.. And thats the key thing that I will remember the most.. the part that sticks out the most... that this physical reality... seems more surreal to me now then the astral planes. Spirituality is wonderful, and I always look eager to taking it to the next level.

Anyways.. Thanks for reading.

- Steve.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Erm well what can I say to this whole experience... wow comes to mind...pretty amazing thing you've managed there..how did you do it? You say you've been messing around with techniques and the chakras do you think there is one main thing you have done to take this what is a massive extra step? Ive had OBE's before but nothing like this , this seemed to go on for ages! I usually panic within seconds and come crashing down. Oh I wish I knew the secret to all this.
Well done caveman..top marks go to you I think.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Erm well what can I say to this whole experience... wow comes to mind...pretty amazing thing you've managed there..how did you do it? You say you've been messing around with techniques and the chakras do you think there is one main thing you have done to take this what is a massive extra step? Ive had OBE's before but nothing like this , this seemed to go on for ages! I usually panic within seconds and come crashing down. Oh I wish I knew the secret to all this.
Well done caveman..top marks go to you I think.

Thanks for reading Ms Green...

Factors:.. I think it was psycho who mentioned lucid dreams usually happen when you have more then your regular amount of sleep? I did wake up after about 7 - 8 hours, then fall asleep so... As well... AP works better waking up then going to bed apparently.. and in the early early morning.. So I had that working with me as well. I signed up to that gnostic website a while ago and they send me video links to AP lessons I've been looking into... I've also been reading a book on and off.. But mostly I think the key thing is reading peoples first hand experiences, in the concious OOBE thread.

Chakra meditation has be balanced..and confident, so there was no fear... the knowledge also helps alleviate fear... Knowledge = light = love... makes sense right? I felt no panic this time.. last time felt like I was dieing and I let my fears manifest into some creature... freaked me out. I feel like I can make this more of a regular thing now...

I have been meditating every single day since my birthday when I got that tarot reading where the universe basically asked me to spend more time on spirituality lol.. So maybe this was a gift or a test like we were speaking of ms green. But I think being balanced helped... my interest in lucid dreaming and astral projection... and my memories of pretty much all my dreams since I've been meditating daily... As this wasn't a meditation leading into AP... it was a lucid dream, leading to AP... easier.

Meditation... balance.. finding inner peace and harmony, and gathering and analysing knowledge. I would recommend that regardless of whether it induces AP

Thanks for your comment. Your right.. it is scary.. but the higher vibration we have.. the more light we contain seems to protect us people would say... Talk to shakesbeer.. he's like a lucid dream guardian! lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join