It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yup saying that in real life makes you smile even more Kappo

"I Love you and please forgive me"

[edit on 29-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Kappo

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Don't follow my example, I graduated with maybe a 65?

I have no idea if that's good or bad

Yes we just have A is good right down to F being the worst!! Get an A kappo

Put it this way...

100% means you did a perfect job..everything that was expected. Which means.. you are just perfect and never wrong at all, and always do what you're told, and that you can read the teachers minds because they like to mark however they feel like.

A = 80+
B = 70+
C = 60+
D = 50+
F = under 50... you need at least a 50 to pass.. I've had a few, ha.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wth caveman, we have very similiar hair lmao D: /offtopic

Thanks for advice and help guys.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Kappo I am just so glad you speak more now buddy. You have opened up a load since I met you and thats a good thing. Self Confidence is growing in you my friend.. Well Done

Hows School anyway I know when I was your age I didn't mind it. When I hit the "Hey now I have to learn somehing" part I lost all intrest and hated it. I used to skip School and go to work with my dad when I was 15.. When I was 15 1/2 I walked out and got a job.. Had my national insurance card so it wasn't a problem back then

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by Kappo

Kappo I am just so glad you speak more now buddy. You have opened up a load since I met you and thats a good thing. Self Confidence is growing in you my friend.. Well Done

Hows School anyway I know when I was your age I didn't mind it. When I hit the "Hey now I have to learn somehing" part I lost all intrest and hated it. I used to skip School and go to work with my dad when I was 15.. When I was 15 1/2 I walked out and got a job.. Had my national insurance card so it wasn't a problem back then

I don't mind school in general, I just hate the people that go there.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I don't mind school in general, I just hate the people that go there.

I used to think like this when I was in school too.

Hate or rather.. the absence of love isn't going to help them get any better.

The best way to deal with a "bad" person, is to educate them.

They may not understand at first, but everyone has their time.

To hate someone because they do not love... To "not give love" because someone else will not give love.

The cycle must be broken. Positive will always yield a positive.. negatives will never give you a positive.. of course.. this is my perception, not yours.

If its all frequency... and if you wanted people to have a higher frequency (love)... then what good does it do to send them low frequencies? (hate/fear?)

And thats really it... hate is the absence of love I believe.. it is fear... We fear they will hurt us in some way. Emotionally..conciously..physically.. they threaten the stability of our being.

They put that negativity on us and we put it back on them.. its like it penetrates our shield and inverts our energy, offsets our balance.

Love = creation...production...positve emotion
Hate = destruction / Inability for patterns to hold their functional range so they fall apart, counter-production/ slows growth.. negative emotion.

It isn't going to make us feel better to hate. And it isn't going to help them get better.

If you look at as a "WE" situation instead of a Me vs Them situation.. the seperation.. then to hate them is to essentially... debilitate a piece of our combined self? Is it not?

Again, my opinion. I could elaborate more on love and the absence of...or existence vs nothingness... 1's and 0's.. and so on..

Love those who do not understand.. Look at this way...,spiritually, they are small children.. they do not understand, and they are easily influenced by their surroundings...the energy of others. They need our help.

bla bla bla.. I'm sure you know, you could have been just making a statement, a joke.. understood if thats the case.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hehe I love the way you explain things. You meake it easy for the reader to understand.

We don't just read your writing we feel the writing too.

Anyway bed time for me people I will try get some sleep tonight, Tomorrow my back should be ok .

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sorry, my feeling towards them is deeper then that.

I'll smile back at them if they smile at me but I won't say hi unless they say it first (maybe because I doubt my self confidence and can't hold a conversation, maybe I just don't like them). I just hate them when, after I smile at them, they stab me in the back with a mean comment. I just don't understand.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sorry, my feeling towards them is deeper then that.

I'll smile back at them if they smile at me but I won't say hi unless they say it first (maybe because I doubt my self confidence and can't hold a conversation, maybe I just don't like them). I just hate them when, after I smile at them, they stab me in the back with a mean comment. I just don't understand.

Its tough. I know. It gets easier when your out of school.

And you know.. I'm thinking back to high school. I think it really is.. a lot ot do with confidence man..

You have to be able to walk proud, in your own bubble. LOVE who you are. Know that you're on the right path, and even the strongest opposing force cannot shake you. For you are a stone. You are leading the way for civilisation.

A young child could betray their parents for something so little.. like a bag of chips
.. and think of it like..you're the parent... would you hate your kid?

We wouldnt' hate our siblings for doing similar things to us... (I hope not).. because we love them, because they are family.

But if you learn to think of everyone, everything.. right down to the subatomic and cosmic all-encompassing pattern... as family... well.

I understand your feelings. I used to be full of rage in high school.

Do you think it was easy for me? I had all sorts of colourful spikey hair, tattered clothes, boots... lol etc... I kept my opinions to myself 95% of the time.. but like 4% of the time.. I would have done it differently... that 1% was maybe something people needed to really hear. Bla bla bla
anyways... I'm just saying. I understand where you're comming from.

Its interesting how you did a chakra survey and they were all so damn low.. these kids are draining your energy.. lol.. Try chakra meditation and see if helps you.

The heart was active (GOOD).. and so was the third eye it said didn't it? The rest were inactive.. so think about this...

At the time of the survey (suppose its 100% accurate :@@

your root was inactve - no sense of security.. not grounded to this world.. no sense of "I AM".. no ego.. etc..

sacral inactive - no feelings, no sense of pleasure etc.. (you can read what someone else has to say about inactive chakra, i'm just recalling from memory)

Inactive throat too right? - theres your anti-socialness, or lack of the desire to talk i'd say..

#1 I think is this:
Inactive solar plexus = NO CONFIDENCE.. or very little of it... no happyness....Lazyness.. no energy!

And on the solar plexus... I was thinking about this the other day... Everything requires energy.... ans difficult things create resistance (waste of energy).. so it requires more energy to do difficult things... its like electricity man.. and theres a cut in the wire... it needs more power..

I did a post about this a few pages back.. I was comparing chakra energy to the fake "energy drinks"..

I found that with a charged solar plexus... a stable one.. I felt JOY..and I felt like I could take on anything.,. it removed shyness and reservation when talking to new people.. I felt confident and just perfectly balanced and happy, man.

Now.. I still don't know how to inniate conversation.. I'm not good at it when I don't know the person... so I can relate with you on that one if thats the case.

But man... I'm just saying.. Try chakra meditation... center yourself.

END RANT.. for now.

Hang in there

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey thanks, that helped alot Caveman!

I'll try to try chakra meditation sometime tomorrow as it's really late right now and I shouldn't really be on, but yeah thanks.

(Is it bad to be able to read your posts easier if it's about me?
)

Oh and, you said, know that you're on the right path right. Well I don't know if I am, I miss a lot of school, and I said I know what I want to do after, but tbh, I doubt that will happen, so I'm struggling to picture life after school and what I'm gonna do etc etc.

[edit on 29/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hehe I love the way you explain things. You meake it easy for the reader to understand.

We don't just read your writing we feel the writing too.

Anyway bed time for me people I will try get some sleep tonight, Tomorrow my back should be ok .

Thanks man. Thats what I try to do. I find people are often more skeptical (ALMOST ANGRY?)... when people start getting way ahead..talking poetic and stuff.. I prefer just to come off as practical and speak as efficiently and descriptive as I can. I want to try and explain exactly what I'm getting at so theres no confusion, no arguements or waste of energy rather..

I try and let the information flow, not bombard.

I'm glad you think i'm doing a good job, thank you. I find my spelling mistakes to be a bit much as well, ha. I just get too far ahead.

I hope you can FEEL my writing because i'm trying to pour all honesty and sincerity, all that is ME into my words. I think most people do this more then they realise... how their text has a personality. People know how you feel when you say "cool" when your happy or "cool" when your upset.. These things have a way of getting through.

Thanks again man.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hey thanks, that helped alot Caveman!

I'll try to try chakra meditation sometime tomorrow as it's really late right now and I shouldn't really be on, but yeah thanks.

(Is it bad to be able to read your posts easier if it's about me?
)

Oh and, you said, know that you're on the right path right. Well I don't know if I am, I miss a lot of school, and I said I know what I want to do after, but tbh, I doubt that will happen, so I'm struggling to picture life of after school and what I'm gonna do etc etc.

Of course its not bad man..
If the post is about you then why wouldn't you pay close attention to it? Its not negative ego.. its just taking an interest in somones oppinion of how you portray yourself.

i can't remember what that guy said... wise man.... he said something like... its not just your idea of who you are, how you think you portray yourself that makes you.. its also how everyone else looks at you...

Something like that I don't know, ha. Its basically saying.. we're all part of something, and the personal experience is just one vantage point..of ifinite..

I'm too hungry that I'm losing my concentration.

I'm glad I could be of some help

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
CavemanDD you sound so much like me when I was your age
same with you kappo it's like I am reading my own past at times.

Keep up the positive outlook on life and keep up the meditation you will start to see a change that is so good you just can't describe it. At the moment I just feel really happy to help people and in my honnest opinion I will always be happy helping people.

I see this so much in the people I have met on my journey. You are all fantastic people and I can only wish you the very best in what you are looking for.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest

Although the words above are nothing in comparison to how I feel about you all.

Well done people you should be proud of who you are no matter what anyone tells you. Together we are one

[edit on 30-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey I had this dream last night that this UFO crashed near my car. It was in full colour and I saw all the markings of the UFO it was like a hugh mother ship, I saw it float down through the clouds like it was really happening. Then it crashed and just missed me. I looked in to see funny little people who were not normal. Then these people in black suits told me to jump so I did, I was then on top of some slide and I jumped down into a high street full of shops. Weird.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Hey I had this dream last night that this UFO crashed near my car. It was in full colour and I saw all the markings of the UFO it was like a hugh mother ship, I saw it float down through the clouds like it was really happening. Then it crashed and just missed me. I looked in to see funny little people who were not normal. Then these people in black suits told me to jump so I did, I was then on top of some slide and I jumped down into a high street full of shops. Weird.

I remembered my dream last night too but it was so stupid that I just decided to let myself forget it.
I didn't want to bother analysing it.

Lately I'll have these mornings where I wake up and the transition phase.. or stage of sparatic dream like thought... I shake myself out of it because its bothering me... I'll open my eyes wide and move my limbs around to snap out of it. Maybe I'm just becomming more sensitive to it. haha...

You had me interested there ms green until the slide part.. I thought you may have had a precognitive vision. It sounds just a little random to me!
Also good.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You had me interested there ms green until the slide part.. I thought you may have had a precognitive vision. It sounds just a little random to me! Also good.

Yes it was in full colour, I saw all the tiny details of the craft, it was a hugh rectangle shape with red lights here and there in it and I even remember the roundabout at which this happens. The other stuff yes was very random, the men in suits had like a frozen canister with them that contained frozed "specimens". It was frozen because I saw the liquid nitrogen vapour coming off it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Something to think about...

You remember being a kid, trying to go to sleep..only to hear sounds and you get scared.. and your ma says "oh its just an old house" or something like that.

Well. I've been messing around with this concept....

I've come to the realisation... that... either I am totally un-aware of these sounds... or... they only happen when I'm trying to sleep... or trying to meditate..

Both of those actions involve changing one's frequencies...

So I was thinking... a little while ago.... These sounds... they are result of matter expanding and contracting from temperature or....

Its a result, or glitch from the alteration of surrounding electro-magnetic fields. I've noticed the sounds sound like "cracks"... this to me is like electricity..

If this is to be the case, then perhaps it gives us one more reason to watch what kind of vibe we put out.

Its just a thought.. feel free to look into it yourself or discuss.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Had a dream....

I was with a bunch of WWII american soldiers..hangin out in some crappy house...

This japanese kamakazee guy runs up to us and blows us all up..

For some reason... I went back in time... and in this house there was a party.. and I took som girls vodka.. and was concerned that I wasn't gunna give it back....

I walked down the street with it, and I saw the guy sitting down who blew us up, and I totally threw a moltov coctail at him....

Doens't make much sense does it?
... Rarely do I have a dream where I'm hurting people.. but I don't recall anger really.. more so just duty.. cuz "he was the enemy"..

I did enjoy throwing a moltov though.. I've always wanted to do that haha...

Anyways... Another thing I've realised... Since I've been experiencing dreams most nights now, i've come to realise something... That if I'm in a situation where I just think " I don't wanna be here.. I'm leaving"... I don't teleport to another destination.. I snap right back into concious reality, wide awake. Its amazing how I am able to percieve these little things...transitions and feelings.. I need a dream diary because I am learning a lot every night. I don't know what else I was gunna say in this regard.

I learned a cool lucid dreaming technique but i am concerned with the possible damaging effects as it is essentially programming your subconcious.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I see this so much in the people I have met on my journey. You are all fantastic people and I can only wish you the very best in what you are looking for.

Although the words above are nothing in comparison to how I feel about you all.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by psycho81]

Right back at ya buddy

This is a possitive learning experience for all of us. Let it be a joint effort.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Found this, thought it might interest people...

The Four Secondary Chakras:

The Hands - located exactly at the center point between the thumb and index finger. (Some feel it is located in the center of your palm.) They are the seats of creative energy and are brought into action when we make or do something.
Color: Blues, greens, and oranges.

The Feet - located in the center of the arch of the foot. They help maintain our connection with the Earth and creates the vitally important balance between Earth energies and cosmic energies, which are pulled in through the 7th chakra (Crown Chakra).
Color: Earth Brown.

The Etheric Chakra:

Located approximately 3 inches above the head. The etheric chakra brings in our spiritual energy from the spiritual core, God. Often called the "Soul Chakra"
Color: gold, silver and/or ultraviolet
Source of: past knowledge, karmic memory, master plans, creation and exchange of energy, time & timelessness, karma, portals in and through this time/space continuum.

The Eight Minor Chakras:

These chakras are located throughout the body
the knee chakras (movement),
the elbow chakras (flexibility),
the thigh chakras (stability),
the shoulders (strength) - considered as 1 chakra not two, and
the genitalia (reproduction).

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join