It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry not had much time to be on tonight had a lot to write up in my Dream Journal. Anyway I am going to jump in the shower then get an early night as I think I got some more dreaming to do
Pluss I normally go to bed way to0 late so going to get some decent sleep.

I will probs have a lot to tell you tomorrow so speak later guys.

See you in Dreamland
Maybe

Kappo take caveman's advice it seems to work for me

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

sweet dreams. When you wake up, analyse them as quick and effectively as you can.. I find it helps to stay still and keep the eyes closed...so your still not full attached in a manner of speaking.. it helps to hold onto that transition I think.. then analyse the dreams... The memories of them may fade within like 15 minutes... but the analysis remains, its something we take with us to the waking world I think. And by using the analysis, its possible to re-construct some of the dream

I think so anyway
. I think this works for me.

Good night.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

sweet dreams. When you wake up, analyse them as quick and effectively as you can.. I find it helps to stay still and keep the eyes closed...so your still not full attached in a manner of speaking.. it helps to hold onto that transition I think.. then analyse the dreams... The memories of them may fade within like 15 minutes... but the analysis remains, its something we take with us to the waking world I think. And by using the analysis, its possible to re-construct some of the dream

I think so anyway
. I think this works for me.

Good night.

Ah, I did that a couple days ago. I remember a very distinct (? think that's the word) dream, where I was walking out of school, and I got in a car with a load of girls and we were listening to a Britney song, I remember the chorus was playing and I can remember the lyrics, it was perfectly hearable. Then I woke up and I could recall everything to the point. Then I woke up again a few hours later and I couldn't quite remember in such detail.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

No doubt using your dreams to persue things you enjoy.

Sounds like you were just hangin out. I get dreams like that.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You may not want to start analyzing your dream right away, what is "right" you already know anyways, so just receive and remember. Even when you're awake like caveman said, but just receive and remember, & write it all down. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a dream in your head, write it down, even if just a quick note. There's no telling if you're going to remember it when you wake up again.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
You may not want to start analyzing your dream right away, what is "right" you already know anyways, so just receive and remember. Even when you're awake like caveman said, but just receive and remember, & write it all down. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a dream in your head, write it down, even if just a quick note. There's no telling if you're going to remember it when you wake up again.

Listen to this guy, he seems to know what hes talking about. He doesn't dream.. he goes to another point in space/time...! He seems to have quite a lot of interesting dream experiences.

I'm still left just being happy to remember them.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi I read somewhere you should avoid meditating your self to sleep as your brain over time associates meditation with going to sleep! Thus the practise of meditation becomes weaker as this association increases. I do sometimes meditate late at night but this is usually in addition to another session that day.

I think this is very true. I've been dabbling with meditation for years but always felt I never had the discipline to get very far with it. However, one of my problems was that I would always try to meditate before going to sleep. It was just so convenient...I'm already in bed and why not make use of the time I would spend falling asleep, rather than "waste" the waking hours that could be better spent? But, with a few exceptions, I would always inevitably fall asleep without reaching any sort of meditative state. Even now I find it difficult to take time out of my "busy" day to meditate, but I think that is the point - its not about falling asleep (which can seem an almost obvious connection) but about WAKING.

Then again, if you are trying to lucid dream, I imagine some sort of sleepytime meditation might be helpful.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Nice I found it.

Root ........C

This is great. I'm curious how the notes relate or if it is rather arbitrary (C being the usual "center" note and then going up the Cmajor scale from there.) But still something I will try to utilize. This could be interesting for personal meditation and music making. Does this mean I have to get my guitar in perfect tune? Well, I guess that's why we have Reason and Fruityloops

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

if you can try tuning to reference of 432, actually has an interesting tone. It actually does sound a bit more defined I think then 440 on first listen. I was playing some Stinkfist by Tool in 440 drop D tuning and switched to 432 & the song "growls" even more I would say. I'm curious now, I may try playing another clean-tone song in both and compare just for the fun of it.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

I think this is very true. I've been dabbling with meditation for years but always felt I never had the discipline to get very far with it. However, one of my problems was that I would always try to meditate before going to sleep. It was just so convenient...I'm already in bed and why not make use of the time I would spend falling asleep, rather than "waste" the waking hours that could be better spent? But, with a few exceptions, I would always inevitably fall asleep without reaching any sort of meditative state. Even now I find it difficult to take time out of my "busy" day to meditate, but I think that is the point - its not about falling asleep (which can seem an almost obvious connection) but about WAKING.

Yes this is so true. If you leave it until late at night you are already tired and you will not experience true meditation. I find the best time is first thing or before the day starts to get to you, before you start to look at the clock before you are tired. It is about being awake but I realize its difficult to fit this into our daily routine, the morning is always as mad rush with me and I wish it wasn't.
You are right almost all of the time we will fall asleep before reaching any meditative state of importance.

Well I can safely say I had no dreams that I remember last night, no entities attacking me and no travelling to peoples computers!! Oh caveman when i said the person may have had a shirt on , I meant it could have been a shirt or maybe a t shirt but he def had a top on

I don't know if this person rescuing me will now give me a false sense of security , what if they are not there the next time? I forgot to imagine myself full of the white light, why did I forget this? Its so hard once you are under attack to remember this basic rule of protection. All I needed to do was imagine the light .

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi

So I went to the doctors just now to check my stomach pains, and she said she didn't know what it was, so it could well be chakra stuff

But god it was so embarassing D:.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Certain people are more sensitive to all this, you may be one of them. Imagine being asleep all your life then opening your eyes for the first time... the light will feel blinding. This is pretty much how opening the chakras is with certain people. Headaches, stomache aches, feelings of nausea are all common but should go within a few weeks at the most.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I can "see" chakra's, meaning I just know what is going on in somebody's aura (I see the colors in my mind). The same way I know all sorts of things regarding people as long as I am not involved or think.

So you could try to let information come to you, treat it as a game. I like this one: I ask somebody to think about somebody else and then I just start teling things about this person. I do not think about it but somehow I know particular things. For example years ago a former boyfriend thought about his mother and I saw all these bags. Indeed she always carried a lot of bags. He had not given me a clue about who he was thinking about, could also have been his father or brother; in that case the bags had made no sense.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No dreams for me either

I was pretty worn out though and pulled something in my back because my leg feels funny so probs a trip to the doctors for me too
Then again I have been throwing heavy things around at work like Arnie.

So was a little hard for me to sleep last night kind of got a dead ass too lol so maybe I pulled something in my back.

I think I need to start meditating through the day more. Or a few hours before I sleep, normally I meditate in bed just before I sleep but only feel a sleep the odd time.

Apart from the back I feel great, been singing my head off in the van all day. I don't half get some funny looks but hey "I love it"
nothing wrong with singing out loud even if I am out of tune.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
No dreams for me either

I was pretty worn out though and pulled something in my back because my leg feels funny so probs a trip to the doctors for me too
Then again I have been throwing heavy things around at work like Arnie.

So was a little hard for me to sleep last night kind of got a dead ass too lol so maybe I pulled something in my back.

I think I need to start meditating through the day more. Or a few hours before I sleep, normally I meditate in bed just before I sleep but only feel a sleep the odd time.

Apart from the back I feel great, been singing my head off in the van all day. I don't half get some funny looks but hey "I love it"
nothing wrong with singing out loud even if I am out of tune.

ha, whats with everyone going to the doctor man? The body heals itself, if you let it. Since i started resonating love and believeing I had control over my being, I havent had so much as a cold in 2 years. I hurt muscles here and there too but its fine the next day.. You need to excercise every muscle, it will get pulled out less, and recover fast.. we have all these tiny muscles we dont use and a little stress to them can cause serious pain. Even so much as a stretch, a walk... a couple jumps up and down, a lung, 3 pushups, 3 situps and whatever is enough to wake all your muscles up I think. I've been trying various things in the past couple years since I started weight training off and on.

Kappo with the stomach pains too.. Is going to the doctor just more regular for you english? Its a big ordeal over here, nobody goes unless they feel they really have to.

You have the power to heal, man.

Feel better guys.

I had more to say but i'm half-way between trying to get to the shower here and someone talkin to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've been trying to remember a nice dream I had last night, for like the whole day. I just remembered it because I saw 'I love it' in p81's post XDD.

So basically I was just going round and thinking to everyone I saw that phrase that you told us (p81), it was like 'I love you please forgive me' or something? Well anyway, I was doing that in this dream, to everyone, and I remember smiling lots too

@Caveman, I didn't really need to go to the doctors, but I needed a good excuse to skip school too ;o. Don't tell anyone D:.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
I've been trying to remember a nice dream I had last night, for like the whole day. I just remembered it because I saw 'I love it' in p81's post XDD.

So basically I was just going round and thinking to everyone I saw that phrase that you told us (p81), it was like 'I love you please forgive me' or something? Well anyway, I was doing that in this dream, to everyone, and I remember smiling lots too

@Caveman, I didn't really need to go to the doctors, but I needed a good excuse to skip school too ;o. Don't tell anyone D:.

understood, ha.

I hated school. Too much conformity, discipline, logical thinking, keeping busy doing nothing... seeing how busy you can be while doing nothing, while learning minimal.

Bah

Don't follow my example, I graduated with maybe a 65?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I have no idea if that's good or bad

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I was pretty worn out though and pulled something in my back because my leg feels funny so probs a trip to the doctors for me too Then again I have been throwing heavy things around at work like Arnie.

Maybe your the terminator
But yer caveman is right the more positive you think the less likely it is to fall ill. I came across this member once on ATS who had the most depressing mood and signature you could ever imagine, I just had to reply to them and say if thats what you think your mood is you will self fulfill it. Think positive I said and you will feel positive. Well they had a right go at me... last time I'll do that

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

I have no idea if that's good or bad

Yes we just have A is good right down to F being the worst!! Get an A kappo

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join