It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If these guys believe that Pokemon exist....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It sounds like we might be getting a new religion if this keeps up.
Only I hope we won't have golden statues of Pikachu and a savior called "Ash" all over the place

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
All that can be said is, "Wow." I can't believe that something like this could even be considered in the realm of reality. What's more frightening is if you click on some of the members and view their profiles. They aren't all as young as you might think. I saw one of them was the age of about 19. One or two others were 17. Some of them were 15 or 14. Regardless, to believe these things at 14 when you become a freshman in high school here is ludicrous!

I have to agree that some of those members must be joking, others must be fabricating things to feel apart of the illusion, and others are just downright serious! I also agree that this is FAR different from belief in non-terrestrial visitation. All of the threads pointed out are unbelievable.

Either way it's entertainment for me. Quite hilarious. Is it just me or are they blocking outside people from looking at the site? I had to register just to view the site and it seemed that my registration kept getting rejected, not that I'm complaining. Too funny!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*BREATHE*
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Taken from one of the threads...did he say the "voices in his head" ?

Dulce
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 11:01 AM
Rookie

You guys, i swear i saw a pokemon, it is soooo amazing, i always knew they existed how exciting is this!!! i swear i saw a pikachu when i was out talking a walk in the woods near my house. it was all cute and yellow but it looked scared. i was going to thorwsomething at it to stun it but the voices in my head said that was cruel so i let it run away. v_v

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would much rather be a Mario racecar driver but I guess that's too old-fashioned these days.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

My disorder (Asperger's Syndrome) makes it hard for me to make friends and talk to people, so I'm weird for that, and liking Pokemin this much makes me even weirder. But don't worry, at least with me, you're among friends here!

Do I laugh or cry?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
When i read this on one of the forums i was just amazed....

"While I do agree that it could be another dimension, I also have a theory that the government is hiding Pokemon and using them for their evil causes. Electricity can't come from nothing, it most definitely comes from a Piakchu or a Voltorb.

Water can't come from nothing either, it probably comes from Squirtle Squads or something. When it rains, it's a Blastoise in mating season spraying its Hydro Pumps."

It is no longer the NWO, but the NWP!!! New World Pokemon will conquer

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XHIBIT

I think it is outrageous, but at the same time, don't people on ATS say exactly the same things? Then again I never really believe people who only have stories to tell...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by XHIBIT
*BREATHE*

Taken from one of the threads...did he say the "voices in his head" ?

Dulce
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 11:01 AM
Rookie

You guys, i swear i saw a pokemon, it is soooo amazing, i always knew they existed how exciting is this!!! i swear i saw a pikachu when i was out talking a walk in the woods near my house. it was all cute and yellow but it looked scared. i was going to thorwsomething at it to stun it but the voices in my head said that was cruel so i let it run away. v_v

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
hrmm..
have there been any reports of Pokemon abducting and having sex with victims like aliens.. if so is there a claimed hybrid.
Would those souls go to the soulcatcher on the moon or go to a digimoon.

I'm confused..
2-3% of the stuff in the alien forum has a chance of having a chance at reality.
0% on the pokidigithing.

How much more of a percentage is t ATS compared to them in credibility.

I say a million percent.
try and refute me.

b

PSP

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think is pretty disturbing that the believe in pokemon, i mean come on!
These guys must be braindead or something, one people even admit that he have been in a health clinic for 5 years because of his weird thoughts, i saw that on the forum there.

Howdo!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is nonsense. Are ATS members all 12 years old? this thread has 13 flags and so many reply's. I mean come on this is a joke right? how does this relate to anything UFO or Aliens. Come on guys. We all know Pokemon is a cartoon right?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hey in the muilti-verse, everything that can happen is now happening, so there is some universe out there where the pokemon are real, and we people are just the pokemon's children's show.

There must be one out there more similar to our universe where all pokemon where so loved that mankind solved all thier diffrences so they could geneticly modify exsisting creatures to resemble pokemon and thier abilities, and had pokemon battles just like the show.

Who knows, maybe these kids are so atuned to those realities, they actualy live there mentaly or sence them in some deeper way?

Thought is the first step to reality, nothing can happen without thinking it first. If you can't imagine a world where pokemon are real, it can never happen. Kinda like star trek communicators (cell phones), klingon operas blasting over ships speakers (mp3's), medical tri-corders (CAT scans) and so on (you saw the history channel special).

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
This is nonsense. Are ATS members all 12 years old? this thread has 13 flags and so many reply's. I mean come on this is a joke right? how does this relate to anything UFO or Aliens. Come on guys. We all know Pokemon is a cartoon right?

Have you any idea what we're talking about? Look at the original post.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yes. it's a bunch of losers who think Pokemon are real. And someone is trying to compare those losers to us because we believe in aliens.

There's a difference. I've met with aliens..and not with cartoon characters...there's no single evidence or pictures or videos about pokemon.

saying that, the Mods should lock this thread just for being silly.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Blah!

It's just kids having fun. What scares me is how much some of you have been sucked into this with conspiracy theories of your own. What's new huh!

Having personally worked in Nintendo Australia's marketing & promotions for 4 years during the 90's, I can say that they are a family oriented entertainment company (Strictly [G])... There's no subterfuge going on here!

Worse case scenario, the kid got some concept art off a Nintendo owned server for an upcoming game and had a play in photoshop before posting. Are they drop shadows I see behind the mountains in the second image? You don't get that in a supposed 3D Environment!

Come back to reality people before you get sucked into the digiverse with those kids! lol

Pffffft

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
There's a difference. I've met with aliens..and not with cartoon characters...there's no single evidence or pictures or videos about pokemon.

LOL! Ever get the feeling the Op may have been referring to that kind of statement.

Ohhh - The Irony!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This will get worse when they make the movie 5 years from now. This thread is giving me a headache. I mean, how is this possible here in ATS? I thought it was about denying ignorace?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I have video footage that proves pokemon are real

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Wow, Aliens/UFOs news must be really slow right now. I came to check out the forum after about a week away and I see threads like these... lol... wtf...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
I have video footage that proves pokemon are real

LOL Bigwhammy!

I like the way you think! I fear I may die of laughter!!!

What a corker!

[edit on 26/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join