It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If these guys believe that Pokemon exist....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Er... this might seem pointless, but I know how
to get Pikachoo on a bus.
Poke 'em on.

Al?... we gonna have to eat the welk.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Seriously, a forum dedicated to arguing over the existence of Pokemon. This doesn't belong in the aliens & Ufo section... It belongs in the Religion section. I think there was a forum somewhere about arguing over the existence of Cthulu the same way. Now I just want to create a forum dedicated to proving that the only real god is a six legged green female poodle with two butts and 284 heads. Oo and she vomited existence into being and poops dark matter.... ok, maybe not. Anyways, how many forums are there that are completely dedicated to this sort of outlandish fantasy fun? I've seen several, thankfully only a tiny number of members ever actually believes it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why is this thread at the top of the List? This is ridiculous. Nothing to do with ET's and UFO's this should be in skunk works.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
all I have to say is OMG, I pulled this fro their forum.......

This is an AIM conversation I just had with someone who wants to join and sign up but can't, sadly, due to our blocking the trolls.

What you read may be startling.

Kush N Vodka 365 (3:31:15 PM): ive been there
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:31:21 PM): i can tell you how to get there
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:31:41 PM): its all real
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:31:45 PM): its all really real
Evang1109 (3:31:50 PM): I KNEW IT
Evang1109 (3:32:06 PM): how!!!!!
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:32:13 PM): intense meditation
Evang1109 (3:32:34 PM): But...I do that every night!
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:32:37 PM): im gonna bring my camera the next time i step through the portal
Evang1109 (3:32:41 PM): Do you do anything special!
Evang1109 (3:32:44 PM): Cool
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:32:56 PM): um well i light candles all around
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:33:01 PM): and incense
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:33:19 PM): and it has to be completely silent
Evang1109 (3:33:22 PM): ohhhh
Evang1109 (3:33:24 PM): I never did that
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:33:48 PM): and i kept repeating two words in my head
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:33:54 PM): "linger longer"
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:33:58 PM): and i was there
Evang1109 (3:34:22 PM): awesome
Evang1109 (3:34:26 PM): I'll try that next time, thanks
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:34:31 PM): and you have to envision where you want to go
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:34:37 PM): like i wanted to be in Kanto
Evang1109 (3:34:37 PM): okay
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:34:40 PM): and there i was
Evang1109 (3:34:43 PM): How did you get back?
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:34:56 PM): you have to find the portal back, snorlax helped me
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:35:17 PM): the pokemon are very helpful on getting back home
Evang1109 (3:35:24 PM): Ok cool
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:35:42 PM): its usally not that far from where you started though
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:36:02 PM): but dude...
Evang1109 (3:36:13 PM): Yeah?
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:36:17 PM): i think the russians are using the pokeuniverse as a weapon
Evang1109 (3:36:24 PM): OH NO
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:36:25 PM): because i seen a Russian flag when I was there
Evang1109 (3:36:28 PM): ****
Evang1109 (3:36:32 PM): I HAD MY SUSPICIONS
Evang1109 (3:36:38 PM): BUT NOW THEY'RE CONFIRMED
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:36:43 PM): me too but i thought it would be our government
Evang1109 (3:36:46 PM): I'm going there tonight and destroying the Russians!
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:36:46 PM): but its not its theirs
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:37:00 PM): good man i could use your help
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:37:19 PM): they were running scientific tests on pikcahu
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:37:26 PM): i felt so bad for him
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:38:30 PM): tell everybody on the site cause i cant register for some reason
Evang1109 (3:38:51 PM): okay ;_;
Evang1109 (3:38:53 PM): poor pikachu
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:39:05 PM): tell the masses about them dirty russians
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:42:28 PM): and tell everybody how to get there
Evang1109 (3:42:39 PM): I will I promise
Kush N Vodka 365 (3:42:43 PM): ok

Russians controlling our Pokemon! Now that we know how to get there, I think we need to start putting our plans in effect. We have a tried and true method to get into the Pokemon world. We can get there. And now we have more of a reason, so we can stop the Russians.

I say we need to start putting our plans into effect. We must set a specific date for us all to go to the Pokemon World, unite with our partners, and defeat Team Russia.

Pretty weird....... Russian Using Pokeworld as a Weapon?!?!?! then the****
I KNEW IT lol

No way, Peeka peeka russians make me into a Bomb bomb from Mario Bros.... RUN!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My god... This is outstanding. How stupid can people get... Pokemon was a show, and had some games. The guy said that he hacked into the Pokemon internet system (or something). Wow. Then he got this obviously fake picture with a slight view of a piccachu. Then he "hacked" into the "system" again and got another picture of a piccachu that was doing something with the lightning, and a bulbasor in the back. Hmm, it looked like the The pictures looked so computerized. Then the cartoon drawn Pokemon just didn't match for me.

I think that this is a problem because who knows what these people are capable of. Influencing the children.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this sounds like 1950's propaganda about russia lol only they are using it on kids to make em hate russia for killing their pokemon..... WOW...

I mean pokemon? why pokemon, why not sliders, or stargate, or flight of the navigator lol why pokemon.... gotta catch em all! more like gotta delude em all!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, it seems more and more that on this site,
certain facts like Pokemon existing are being undermined.

Of course Pikachoo is real, I think it's a type of animal found
in Japan. I actually held a semi-tame snubbul at a nearby zoo.
I may all be just Croconaw.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I would love to have seen his experiment on video, lol.

i bet he would too

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sorry for the off topic post but... Has anyone ever heard 'the pokemon rap' played in reverse?
I remember it clearly saying "I love saten" .. Very creepy I have not testes this myself but have at least 90% of the rest of that site and nothing misleading.

Most likely just a coincidence but, you never know.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
woah thats creepy

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeezaDoes this mean that we're no better than these guys? It seems to me their delusion is playing out exactly like some of the things in this forum.

This means that ANY time spent researching and/or discussing ANY of these matters is time NOT spent, for example, finding ways to provide food for the hungry or any other type of assistance (health, shelter, education, etc.) that is a matter of life and death to many and is time that if viewed in the proper light is rather selfish and ultimately insulting for all. =)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Guys cmon, just a bunch of children and immature adults living in their own reality.

It's really is no different from "alien abductions" and "encounters" and "ufo pics" those are also most of the time photoshopped.

Realize that this community, in my oppinion, is more based on educated guesses. That website is based on Japanese propaganda (Seriously, kids nowadays are hooked on that stuff).

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
99.9999999% or even 100% of the stuff on aliens and ufos on this site is probably all wrong. blurry photos stupid stories of people saying they've been abducted its all wrong. I am 100% positive there is other life in the universe and my proof is how large the universe is.I think the government knows theres something out there because they fund SETI. SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) send radio waves randomly out of our galaxy hoping to get a response some day. So they know something but they don't know enough and they dont tell us anything. The time it takes for a radio wave to leave our galaxy is 35 million years so the chances of getting a response are minuscule. Why would the government fund this if they weren't almost positive something is out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I do wonder how many of these kinds of communities exist about Harry Potter, LOTR, Dragonball and so on!
[Note for myself: Whenever I have a kid, I will play big brother and restrict carefully what kind of site my kids are going.]

And if it is limited to American kids "truely" believing in finding a portal to these paralel worlds. [Note for myself: By then I will simply block any sites with languages I don't understand, including those written in Ancient Mews]

And of course I am also wondering if anyone else in another forum somewhere on Earth are making sarcastic and lame jokes about 'those "delusional" members of ATS', after being pointed out by one of their member that somewhere on Earth there are people who are "true believers hiding under a denying-ignorance-motto" in Aliens, Enlightments, NWO, Government conspiracies and the like. [Note for myself: On a second thought, I will even restrict with what kind of other children my kids are playing and talking with.]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'm just speechless. I have an opinion on everything, but that left me silent.

I don't know. I got nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I had no intention of derailing this thread and I hold equal accountability in the sentiment from my prior comment but have become all too aware that saying is not doing and so I've spent countless hours subjecting myself to all the radiation this machine is able to send my way meanwhile the world on the other side of that window and doorway has been falling to a certain darkness that more than ever before appears to be permeating all levels of all things and is far less forgiving than ever before. Either that or awareness of it has gone global. What is scary is that while people are waking up to many things we are collectively doing even less. It's been an ongoing concern and I am far less hesitant than before in making the claim that this is nothing short of the outcome as intended.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The internet has increased communication on the global scale I'd agree but this fails to mention that with all this heightened communication is less meaning and therefore less communication. Also, all of this modern "communication" is also heightened potential for more argument which could lead to more war. To think of these as the early years of *things*... The warning was there in 1994 and all these years later... undeniable.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's all true.
I've been there too.
I took the IDHVPWT to get there.

It's no laughing matter, their world is in peril.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Are you guys saying pokemans aren't real? C'mon next thing you'll be saying smurfs aren't real either. Give me a break!

The sad thing is this Kid is serious:

Arceus and the legendaries who exist only to bring good things into the world like rain and sunlight and watch over important thing like dimensions and time and dreams and wishes, I feel like it would be a good thing to offer up thanks to these pokemon in perhaps a religious way to let them know we love them and that we appreciate what they have done and continue to do for us. I just want to know people's views on this as I feel a little confused about it right now

z9.invisionfree.com...

[edit on 3/25/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
And if things couldn't get worse.

The dreaded Pokenomicon and Pikathulhu.

www222.pair.com...

www.sjgames.com...

Theyre going to catch us all

[edit on 25/3/08 by MikeboydUS]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>