It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Atheists Air Brushing History?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_Hell
reply to post by undo

Like I said, things get exaggerated

Okay, don't read it!
Won't change that I am not about to kill you or stifle your ability to have free speech or outlaw your writing or ignore you, for that matter. I will say, however, that I personally feel that there's at least 2 extra-terrestrial races in on this whole, "females are of no value" issue. Jesus had to correct the jews he encountered on this subject because by the time he came, the original teaching had been completely wacked... I theorize this happened as a result of their many capitivities.

Men would close their eyes to avoid seeing a woman, just walking down the street (and back then, they wore long gowns and all kinds of additional coverings). I think the ETs are in on this "hate women campaign," and many men don't even realize it. The ETs manipulate them by making it seem as if the women are the cause of all their sorrows. Women lead them astray. Women are evil. Women hook them and then enslave them to a life of servitude in the care and feeding of the offspring that somehow miraculously show up in the woman's belly as a means of enslaving men. Women are vile temptresses and so on. I think that's not out of the mind of a man, but the ETs who are in control of this planet, currently, who want a slave population that contains just enough women to make new men and plenty of men to do the work.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I go away for several hours and MAN did this thread take off! Luckily Gigatronix states my position pretty much, so I will second my 'Right-on!' and leave it there...

[edit on 23-3-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I will say, however, that I personally feel that there's at least 2 extra-terrestrial races in on this whole, "females are of no value" issue.

Where do you get this? Aliens don't respect women? How do you know aliens ever HAVE women? Your whole reply made no sense and doesn't follow the beliefs of about 90% of men plus it includes aliens enslavement conspiracies, so that basically screams "I'm completely insane"

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Damien_Hell]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

And it has been suggested that atheism is the root of evil, and how many people have been killed in atheisms name, which sounds like you have a problem with what WE believe. So now that it's established that we both can make the same claims on the same grounds, lets bring something fresh to the table.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Damien_Hell

While sitting at my kitchen table in broad daylight, I had a waking vision, an OOBE. I was, at the time, browsing the net on my computer, which was perched on the kitchen table. Suddenly, I was hurtling threw the air, up into the space above the earth where the satellites orbit. I could hear the noise of various electronic gadgets accessing the satellites, even though there is no sound in a vaccum. It was a jumbled up noise of tv shows, cell phone calls, radio broadcasts, and digitized, robotic sounds. I gazed around me and saw, just hanging in space, two "beings" perched at a console. Imagine its like you're looking threw the front window of a spacecraft at two figures. Here's my crude rendition of what I saw

the area around them was see threw, as if they were just floating in midair, no craft was visible, just the hint of it threw the window. The two figures were male and had long dark hair, dark eyes, and masculine noses (which i didn't do a very good job depicting). They had no facial hair. They were actually much larger looking than my pic does them justice. More muscular and more dangerous looking, to boot. They were also almost holographic, kinda shimmering and nearly transparent but for the light from the "console" of the ...craft they were in (which as i said before, was totally invisible, as it were cloaked).

Mind you, this is all happening very rapidly. I look back towards the earth and see it curving away beneath me, and in the distance, shimmering things surfing along the top of the atmosphere that I realize are human males. It didn't make any sense to me but I achieved a kind of knowing of what I was seeing: These were the human friends of the two beings in the craft. They were from an all human male organization on earth, that, whether they realized it or not, had one thing in common with the two beings - they absolutely hated human women. Although the beings also hated human males, the human male organization was not aware of it.

I jerked my head back around as panic and pain starting registering in my body. I caught one last glimpse of the two figures who were now aware of my presence and were very angry about it. I wasn't supposed to be able to see them, particularly because I was female. I don't know why, but I was actually experiencing the sensations as if I had literally gone up there without a space suit. I guess it was a very odd OOBE. My head jerked back and my eyes started rolling up into my skull as I began to pass out from any number of things -numbing cold, no air, vaccum (de)compression i dunno. Was painful, that's all i knew. The entire thing lasted 3 or 4 seconds. But in that three or four seconds, I learned a heckuvalot.

Meanwhile, wham, I'm back in my seat at the table. My whole body felt as if pins and needles were sticking into it, like when you sit on your foot and loses feeling, that tingling, but uncomfortable sensation. It dissipated after a couple minutes. I thought, "What the freak was that!?" But I didnt say anything.

An hour goes by and suddenly both of my kids, who were 8 and 9 years of age, come out of the room where they've been playing video games, to complain that it feels like its RAINING INSIDE THE HOUSE.

I looked at them in shock and horror. "What did you say?"
"It feels like its raining, like little rain drops on my skin." Says my daughter.
And my son agrees with her -- "Yeah, like cold water splashing tiny dots"

At that point, I began to panic. I examined them to see if everything else was okay, grilled them for more answers about their symptoms, and then got on the phone and called my sister (who is alot older than me and alot wiser). I explained the entire thing to her and she said,
"Don't worry. They can't hurt you." I was like, "How do you know this?"
And she said, "I just know they can't hurt you." I was totally perplexed, but was reassured by the confidence in her voice.

The next day, a man came over with a buzz saw and cut the trees down in front of my house, which was a rental property RIGHT next to a huge radar dome on an air force base in Florida. The dome had been blocked from view by the trees. Well it wasn't right next to it, but across the street anyway.

I always wondered if perhaps I had somehow, via some freak electromagnetic anomalie, combining with my computer and the radar dome, been subjected to some kind of weird OOBE that effected everyone in the house.

Isn't that weird? I still can't get over how strange that entire thing was.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Out of body experiences have been explained, and even duplicated, what I think happened to you was either a REALLY bad drug trip or someone took a bat to your head. BTW right a book on that, it could sell pretty good

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Damien_Hell]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Damien_Hell

no, i wasn't taking any drugs and no
one had hit me with a bat. okay, i can
see now that you aren't a very nice person,
and i'm not a glutton for punishment, so i'm
gonna mosey along. have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You say you are a Christian correct? Might I inquire if you relayed this experience to your pastor? If not, why? If you did, what was his response?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well something must have messed with your brain, cause I've had hallucinations before, but nothing as messed up as that, my bedroom wall once disappeared and there was a beach, and I've had people I know appear in my room

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix
reply to post by undo

You say you are a Christian correct? Might I inquire if you relayed this experience to your pastor? If not, why? If you did, what was his response?

My sis is a christian women's speaker and has been a counsellor of christian women for a very long time, so I told her. Her response was, "Don't worry about it, they can't hurt you."

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_Hell
reply to post by undo

Well something must have messed with your brain, cause I've had hallucinations before, but nothing as messed up as that, my bedroom wall once disappeared and there was a beach, and I've had people I know appear in my room

Did you read the whole thing? It effected my kids too.
Not just me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

But did you bring this to your pastors attention? If you did, what did he/she say? If you did not, why? While I appreciate that your sister helped calm you, I'm much more curious as to what a an ordained man of god would say.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Check for gas leaks

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin
And they think it is the right thing to do because of influences from their faith, no?

I don't see anything at all wrong with the hybridization of the embryo's in fact, I think we have to start looking into that just to survive. When it comes to Abortion, and why that guy did that,,Mel,, you're asking me to speculate. for me,, I just can't stand seeing it. I mean even before I was involved in religion I was dead set against it. But know that you are talking to a guy that walked out of the movie "8 below" as soon as the second dog got killed I couldn't take it. Same with horse whisperer, as soon as the Horse got hit by the car, I couldn't watch it. If someone is in my face talkin smack, they will get my forehead into the bridge of their nose without hesitation, that I can stomach. When I see animals or kids getting hurt,, I am in no way objective, I wouldn't make it in an animal testing lab I know that. I would probably rescue them first, which is how I feel about abortion. It has nothing to do with my religion I don't think at all. Now having said that,, if I were a minister or someone who had influence like that over believers, I suppose I might take advantage of that for my own poilitcal ends but it would still be politics.

Most Christians can't agree on much when it comes to abortion and all that. On a week to week basis however, Church's do things because we can pool our money and think we can make a more significant contribution to those who need help with lots of problems. With the exception of televangelists we know where the money is going so we know it gets done. We aren't to thrilled with the way Government helps those who need it.

A lot of atheists are pissed off about the influences of faith on society. Much like you don't like the influence of secularism, I would guess.

well I think it is safe to say thier is some mis-understandings going on and maybe they should be reformed atheists or something because you and gig are not like what we have seen say someone like ohhh Jimbo? LOL

Hope you had a good easter sunday today.

Well THANK YOU MEL!

I think after that, coming from you,,

I can say I just did

-Con

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

jesus ordains.
men pretend like they ordain.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"Raining in the house" sounds like an electric field.

H. Odagiri-Shimizu1 Contact Information and K. Shimizu2
(1) Hokkaido Institute of Technology, Maeda, Teine-ku, Sapporo, Japan
(2) Graduate School of Engineering, Hokkaido University, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Japan

Received: 12 January 1999 Accepted: 12 July 1999
Abstract To study the biological effects of extremely low frequency (ELF) electric fields, a fundamental study is conducted of the human perception threshold of an electric field. The perception threshold is measured with human subjects, and the results are analysed. It is clear that field perception is based on the movement of hair and not on other sensations. Variance in the perception threshold and its causes are investigated. The perception threshold decreases by almost 30% as the relative humidity increases from 50 to 90%. The perception threshold is also dependent on the physical condition (length and density) of the hair and the psychological condition (degree of awareness) of the subject. The dependence on these is much smaller than that on relative humidity. The cause of the gender difference in the threshold is ascribed to the difference in the physical condition of the hair. Through this study, some factors to be taken into account for the safety standard are made clear. t

www.springerlink.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you saying you don't go to church? If that's the case ok, I don't have anywhere else I can go with this line of questioning. If you do go to church, did you ask the person who preaches?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

yep, whammy. there was one of those huge golf ball shaped white radar domes across the street from our house. the neighborhood was probably too close to it because since then they have torn it down.

i'm theorizing that i somehow was beamed up there via the dome. i know, sounds wacky, but it's the only thing that matches all the criteria. location, physical sensation, what i saw/heard/felt, what the kids felt.

the entire event was just about 4 seconds long.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

But did you bring this to your pastors attention? If you did, what did he/she say? If you did not, why? While I appreciate that your sister helped calm you, I'm much more curious as to what a an ordained man of god would say.

I know what some would say,, but it isn't something you'd take serious. When I was living near the base when I was in the service I had known quite a few Christian woman with kids where very similar things happened to them too. Their husbands were not home most over seas.

Weird stuff I Know and in no way am I saying that to insult you undo.

-Con

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Are you saying you don't go to church? If that's the case ok, I don't have anywhere else I can go with this line of questioning. If you do go to church, did you ask the person who preaches?

i go once in a great while. i'm mostly a home body due to health issues.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join