It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here are the questions that need to be answered first, then let the speculation begin...
1) What is the name of the Fox reporter who locally broke the story?
2) Who did he interview from the police department to obtain the balloon explanation?
3) Where was this officer standing when he saw the object which he convinced the reporter was a balloon?
4) Has anyone seen the 'report' as submitted by the anonymous officer?
5) Has anyone checked on balloon flights at the time of the sighting?
6) Has anyone interviewed the videographer?
7) Was the videographer alone?
8) What were the wind conditions at sighting time?
9) What activity was on the books at local air base like McDill?
10) Were there other witnesses and has anyone interviewed them?
11) Has any 'expert' rendered an opinion on the video?
12) Add your own...
reply to post by Frank Warren

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Good video, good camera zoom too but the blinking red light screams FAA?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I was just perusing photos on a totally different matter when I came across this. First Let me say I am inclined towards the big H or F as others may label it. I would like the "debunking" or critical thinking as I like to call it, be done in an orderly and systemmatic matter. The red light is indeed curious, especially after all the floating lanterns and blinking lights suspended on baloons in Britain and Brazil. Its all the rage over there. But we shouldn't let a red light "stop" us, unless you are behind a wheel.
So it being right now the "Season for the Reason" (as I like to call it after Christmas), so it is for UFOS.
I am sure if one were a Deer in Deer Season, and a disguised hunter passed by..the deer could rightfully say fake too..I imagine aliens try to do the same too in cam-ufo-flogging (actually..I forgot how to spell that) with earth craft lights and even sounds like helicopters.

Here is a Wisconsin 2003 ufo photo and comments from org people after..
www.ufoevidence.org...

I could not find anything to see if it was debunked..the witnesses stopped answering the org.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
SC I star'd your post and thanks for sharing that.

Given the validity of that picture I can see definite similarities between that and the video linked from the OP.

Was this picture ever discussed on ATS?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

The "clear" Wisconsin UFO is talked about in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Thanks Dulcimer. Reviewing that thread indicated that no conclusions were reached.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi. I believe it may be four independent objects too - although there does seem to be some flashing in the middle as well.

Anyway, according to Stan Deyo, the ideal shape for craft to move in formation is indeed in a triangular fashion

Stan can explain the details as to why in this mind opening lecture....

Google Video Link

video.google.com.au...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Being extremely fascinated by the triangle phenomenon I found that video to be very compelling.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eshyn
Being extremely fascinated by the triangle phenomenon I found that video to be very compelling.

Hmm Sorry I missed that thread..It would have saved me some time..I was looking for Shirley P on the Caret case.
On this however..
Nuforc.org provides some very interesting data kept over time to date..pre 40s even.
this is a breakdown of sightings by shape..those in the know remember that saucer was coined by the newspaper after a june 1947 sighting by an airmen kenneth Arnold in Washington state while flying..who was describing their movement. Their appearance was actually something else as he told the paper..as Chevron shaped or like a boomerang. The US flying wing came later. and of course we now have our stealth wedgies and triangles.
from Wiki

Amazing the power of the media..Despite Arnold saying "thats not what I saw" Sad..I dont think even the Roswellians tried to straighten that one out at their 2007 anniversary in Vegas. So..we can take our time studying this one..and do it right.

From Nuforc
Reports Count
Unspecified 2207
changed 1
Changing 1177
Chevron 622
Cigar 1404
Circle 3929,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cone 207
Crescent 2
Cross 136
Cylinder 759
Delta 8
Diamond 717
Disk 3932...................
Dome 1
Egg 538
Fireball 2626
Flare 1
Flash 741
Formation 1400
Hexagon 1
Light 9129
Other 3646
Oval 2209,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
pyramid 1
Rectangle 718
Round 2
Sphere 2707
Teardrop 457
Triangle 4741 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Unknown 3416

if you add disk circle and oval you get about 10,000, triangles are about half of that..otherwise it would exceed the others by themselves..
making it the most common besides lights..Thats pretty high.
and some of those include colored lights too.

I would be remiss if I were to discount the possible purpose, whether in this case or others.. of military psychological warfare where the message is not to "us" but to our adversaries..to let them know we can be right on top of them, stealthily, quietly, whenever we wish..and there is nothing they can do but look..and run..and that game has been played since the ape picked up a club, and said with a few apely grunts. to the other ape.....look what I can do with this..or mne is bigger than yours..

many of these sightings ..play such a role IMO.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This report comes from C2C and the line that caught my eye was, " a black triangle with 3 dimly lit lights".

What the original Pasco footage seems to show are 3 dimly lit lights aswell.

Here is the report

In April 2002, my wife and I noticed what we thought was a spotlight from an aircraft several miles away from the highway we were on. I told my wife that I thought the light might be near our house in Ewing, KY. She asked what I thought it was and I said, "Probably a helicopter. They might be looking for a fugitive along the railroad." When we got to our home, at the end of our drive was a black triangle with 3 dimly lit lights. The triangle made no sound and was just barely clearing the trees. The triangle traveled very slowly so its ability to maintain altitude was not due to aerodynamics. The next day my son and I took these photographs and added in a black triangle graphic to show what we saw. I think this is probably not extraterrestrial, but most likely a secret aircraft.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
yes its is very 3 dimensional, it does look like a it has the shape of a equilateral 3 sided pyramid.

if this was the case, i think it would be hard to have all three 'corner' lights visible at the same time. the solid body of the pyramid structure would block out the 3rd light whenever the body was between the viewer and the light.

the only time you'd see all three lights if this was some kind of inverted pyramid would be when one light was pointing directly at the viewer and the other two lights were perpendicular to the viewer.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Not man-made, as there is no current evidence of this.

There is. As incredible as it may seem to the average ATSer, some weather balloons are not an invention of the government. They actually exist.

2 minute googling found these papers about a triangular platform holding meteorological instruments.

Sky Platform 2
Sky Platform 3

The Sky Platform is an equilateral triangle approximately 65 cm on a side and formed from aluminium tubing. A mount for radiometric and horizontal sensors is supported inside the triangle, and the Sky Platform is carried on the thetherline 30 m or more below a small, helium filled, tethered balloon.

dude, 65cm????

think about it for a sec.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i don't know what this thing is.

but i'd wager cold hard cash that it's not an inverted pyramid or a 65cm meteorological device.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

You are not saying that you are considering this pictures as real, do you?

[edit on 16-3-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

I was driving into Brooksville Friday, just north of wesley Chapel and notice several larger helicopters flying in opposite patterns, not formations south of Brooksville area (towards Pasco). I and a few friends have also noticed we all have had pounding headaches every morn (approx 6:30 am) the past few days. simliar to the headaches I had in the Florida Keys in the Spring of 2003, just before an encounter there, and before several large whales beached themselves in Big Pine Florida. I try to keep an open mind about this though. they are unidentified and flying. I wonder though if these are the next generation of US aircraft. If so, I want to take a ride. I have the TR-3b on Flight sim and seems like a fun/fast vehicle. But thats only a game right?
I'm also a paramedic and I saw "something" while working on the ambulance a few years ago. It seemed to be shadowing us for about 10-15 mins.I got these pics captured on my cell phone in the area of Homosassa, about 20-30 miles north of Wesley Chapel.

I also have some Firefighter buddies from Pasco Fire Dept that reported seeing something behind their station near the Jail on US 41, not far from the same area of this sighting a couple years ago. Interesting sighting!

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Chillidog]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
reply to post by sherpa

You are not saying that you are considering this pictures as real, do you?

If you are talking about the pictures in my last post I would recommend reading the text from the sighting directly above the pictures.

I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
How about as a community we insist that, if possible, the source of photos or video being discussed, return to the physical site and get us some clear, daytime shots at the same angle and elevation as the original. Or at least as close as possible to the original location.

You have to assume the creator of said photos and videos knows how to use a camera, and has figured out how to post them to the Internet. It they really want the stuff seriously considered, I think it becomes their responsibility to provide some comparative data.

I realize this is only possible if the originator is here on ATS and actually did produce the video.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

While I certainly like this idea, I don't think we should require anyone to do anything. If they want the best analysis available they will do what the experts ask of them or they won't.

I do believe that we certainly can inform the person requesting our services such as they are that if they want genuine analysis this (clear daytime shots from the area with landmarks) is a must and it is therefor in their best interests to do so.

I believe anyone who is truly seeking answers to something they photographed or got video of that they don't understand/can't identify would do this for sure barring great distances between where they got the images and home.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Red light = new stealth craft been flying over u,k,or in u.k. airspace for a while.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Can anyone from the area in question tell us if any fairs, carnivals, or festivals, with large mechanized "rides" were operating on the night in question?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join