It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I want to say this was taken in the P.M. and NOT in the A.M. just to screw with us and the "report".

[edit on 15-3-2008 by weknowyouknow]

[edit on 15-3-2008 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow

Why? It is real dark at 6:30 here. I was just talking to my friend about it and he was saying that his dogs and others in his area have been howling lately in the middle of the night at something. He don't live close to me so thats not what I heard and what I heard is not an animal.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by dgtempe

Recon, Reconnaissance, it's a stealth ship for scouting. 3B, as in perhaps after the Stealth B2 Spirit. Basically it might be a third generation stealth technology. Even the Indonesian military heard about this ship, it's in their magazine.

Not so stealthy over a crowded highway near a crowded town, flying so low to the ground and basically doing everything other than saying "hey, i'm right here". Other than that though it's pretty stealthy

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

It actually woke me and my husband.

It was to the south of our house. We live near Busch Gardens near 30th street.

It was a very strange sound .
I can't describe what we heard. We would hear it for about a minute then it would stop and then it would start again.

It wasn't one of the rides at Busch Gardens because we are very familiar with them and none of them have ever awaken us.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I saw the exact same thing in Michigan a few years ago and it was huge. It was around 5 in the morning as I was going to work. The triangular object was hovering above a small forested area near a small river, so I was a bit afraid of stopping to go check it out. I wish that I did stop and approach it on foot, maybe they would have taken me with them and I wouldn't have to go to work anymore.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Nice video. Interesting anomaly with the red light. Worth the look, but I will look into Mufon's investigation for some details, if it was investigated.

There are three ways to look at this for me.

1. As a disbeliever, you already made up your mind despite any observable and detail study, and spend time gathering evidence against, if more than opinion only.

2. A believer, you have already decided to believe what you are seeing is what ever you believe it is and spend time gathering evidence for that if more than opinion only.

3. A researcher, you look closely at evidence presented, find more if you do not see enough. Suspend any judgment until the facts are all in. When you have the facts attainable all you have is an idea of what it is not usually, or what it could be within conventional phenomena. Barring that it is at second best a UFO, "Unidentified Flying Object".

No opinion is not on the list, as agnostic will fall nowhere, and is not interested in being included for practical reason.

At first best, you have direct evidence it is something we have no conventional understanding of, actual craft landing and or beings or something outside our descriptive for what we might call reality. Now you need to give such evidence to all others. Until that time it is only YOUR evidence and direct experience.

My take. Unknown. Pending investigative.

* Not Hot air balloons as glow from gas flame would precede each movement and be quite noticeable. Smaller balloons unlikely to support gear for equal distance supports and red light movement.

* Not conventional aircraft.

* Not military secret aircraft as we do not have evidence of such.

* Not man-made, as there is no current evidence of this.

Whats needed:
Better interview by investigation trained person/s.
Search for corroborating witness/s and interviews.
Full resolution and original media of recording for video investigation.
Local Air Control and Radar Traffic data sheet for night and date.
Weather Report for area.
Mapped layout for area air bases and airports.
Police and 911 call records for that time index with follow up if other reports are cited.

Especially on ATS we can only go so far, share opinions, shreds of evidence and form speculation. Go to the local Mufon folks as they are most likely the ONLY ones following true investigative methods and accepted procedures. They have the science and access you need to get to a better determination.

Some sharp people here willing to take the extra step and do some actual research, but ATS is so far ill equipped for anything but compelling discussion as yet. But have at it. You never know.

ZG

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ZeroGhost has already said what I was going to say. Very nice analysis my friend.

Sorry skeptics/debunkers, I just don't see balloons. However, I also don't think this is an alien craft.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

one has to wonder why you do not address the issue of hoaxers / fakery ?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A company called American Balloons operates balloon rides over the Pasco area.

Someone should contact them about this being a balloon. If it was a balloon, it could be one of theirs, and if it wasn't, chances are they would know who it could be.

The report states that it was balloon... make or break the theory....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, I guess we've been given an ultimatum.

Why are some people allowed to continue theorie's and speculation for hundreds of pages and some people are not allowed to?

I won't be posting anything else about this sighting in this thread.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
At least someone finally has some footage with better clarity, especially while zooming. I would imagine if this was a balloon in the shape of a pyramid, it might rotate more? I had wondered if we were actually looking at the bottom of it.

I don't suppose someone would draw it's possible configuration? Do regular balloons remain still without rotating? Maybe if we knew more about the camera and settings being used, we might be able to better gage it's size and distance? I look forward to the daylight videos of this type of quality anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Well, I guess we've been given an ultimatum.

Why are some people allowed to continue theories and speculation for hundreds of pages and some people are not allowed to?

I won't be posting anything else about this sighting in this thread.

You are free to post whatever you want.

Some questions we still need answered: How long did the sighting last? Where did the object go? Did it rise or fall?

If we only knew more....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Nice video. Interesting anomaly with the red light.

It could be a standard strobe light flashing regularly. Who knows how it was converted from NTSC 23.976 fps to flash video format... probably some dropped frames, making it look irregular?

Not man-made, as there is no current evidence of this.

There is. As incredible as it may seem to the average ATSer, some weather balloons are not an invention of the government. They actually exist.

2 minute googling found these papers about a triangular platform holding meteorological instruments.

Sky Platform 2
Sky Platform 3

The Sky Platform is an equilateral triangle approximately 65 cm on a side and formed from aluminium tubing. A mount for radiometric and horizontal sensors is supported inside the triangle, and the Sky Platform is carried on the thetherline 30 m or more below a small, helium filled, tethered balloon.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Then what ever is making this noise is moving because you live way south of me by like 30 miles. If it is just that loud then we would have heard complaints about it on the main local news. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This may have been said already, not sure if I missed it. But there is a very faint white light in the center. So in total there are 4 whiteish blue lights and one red blinking.

It is hard to see the center, but if you look closely you will see it.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by samureyed]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Hot air balloons do not rotate like that or anyone on board would be barfing their brains out.
The weather was good that morning because a storm moved in later that day. The air traffic is way to heavy in this area for any balloons period. I saw a commercial jet get way to close to a small plane yesterday for my liking.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

One looks like from a movie. A TV series had one wave but only
had a re enactments, perhaps one still.

Actual videos always better.

The center motor would be the same as the old round saucer.
Or in anything using the same principle.

One theory is the distribution of charges.
I doubt many even know how they work, after all look at all
the car drivers.

Well the surrounding fuzzy or hazy optical effect is heavy positive ions
generated by a bottom high voltage AC coil agitating the gaseous ether
(a magnetic line of force is an alignment of the ether).

The electrons are pulsed out the top. The one wire Tesla bulb demoed
to the British wizards of electricity in 1892 (400 years after Columbus
discovered America) is in the center of the craft.

Yeah it works.

ED: Some of these might be triangles, not so obvious:
airlinemusic.mysite.com...
A YouTube review of some of the photos:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3/15/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I watch it more and more, and it looks like a windmill. If you notice the footage cuts before the first VISIBLE pass of one of the blades in front of the red light.

The red light is behind the solid object. When the video kicks off, you see the red light for a second, then you dont, because whatever the 3 lights are, they pass in front of the red light. I call bullsh!t.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'd like to post some random ramblings and thoughts on this subject...

- Why is that people who take videos like this one at night do not use night shot mode when many new camcorders have them available. Removing the IR filter would make the image look much brighter and allow some shapes or contours to be visible aiding in identification.

- If they do not have the night shot mode then why are they even bothering shooting video of lights in the sky at night. They are not serious about what they are trying to do and it proves nothing to anyone except that they are easily amused by coloured/bright lights. But then again kids, cats and crows also get amused by the lights...

- How come nobody ever carries a laser pointer with them and tries to visually mark the UFO. It would serve many purposes: identify the distance, size, composition (solid or transparent), etc.
Pick your colour, but I say high-power green would work just nicely.

- The lights in this video do not seem to belong to a "weather balloon" or that sky platform that someone previously posted about. Observe the footage and notice the zoom-in onto the object. The side of that object above is definitely not 1m or less.
Most modern camcorders have optical zoom anywhere from 3-12x with very few ones that have 20x. If we assume that the camcorder in question has the zoom of 5x then this object is high up and much bigger than 1 sq. m.

- Let's say you have a shoulder mounted rocket launcher and you decide to use it right there and you shoot this object down. The question in my mind is if you shoot it down would you be responsible for downing an UFO since it's not a friendly craft (friendly craft have FAA mandated light markers identifying them as such). But let's say it's ours, then the dilemma is who's going to stand up and acknowledge it's ours and confirm that we have fancy-shmency technology that does not conform to FAA regulations.
And if it's not ours, then who's going to stand up and acknowledge they are sleeping on duty and not shooting down an intruder in our airspace.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Great story!

I live in FL...but heard nothing of this...no surprise there- why would the media put something like this on the air right?

The old balloon theory is beyond in need of retirement...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join