Nice video. Interesting anomaly with the red light. Worth the look, but I will look into Mufon's investigation for some details, if it was
There are three ways to look at this for me.
1. As a disbeliever, you already made up your mind despite any observable and detail study, and spend time gathering evidence against, if more than
2. A believer, you have already decided to believe what you are seeing is what ever you believe it is and spend time gathering evidence for that if
more than opinion only.
3. A researcher, you look closely at evidence presented, find more if you do not see enough. Suspend any judgment until the facts are all in. When
you have the facts attainable all you have is an idea of what it is not usually, or what it could be within conventional phenomena. Barring that it
is at second best a UFO, "Unidentified Flying Object".
No opinion is not on the list, as agnostic will fall nowhere, and is not interested in being included for practical reason.
At first best, you have direct evidence it is something we have no conventional understanding of, actual craft landing and or beings or something
outside our descriptive for what we might call reality. Now you need to give such evidence to all others. Until that time it is only YOUR evidence
and direct experience.
My take. Unknown. Pending investigative.
* Not Hot air balloons as glow from gas flame would precede each movement and be quite noticeable. Smaller balloons unlikely to support gear for
equal distance supports and red light movement.
* Not conventional aircraft.
* Not military secret aircraft as we do not have evidence of such.
* Not man-made, as there is no current evidence of this.
Better interview by investigation trained person/s.
Search for corroborating witness/s and interviews.
Full resolution and original media of recording for video investigation.
Local Air Control and Radar Traffic data sheet for night and date.
Weather Report for area.
Mapped layout for area air bases and airports.
Police and 911 call records for that time index with follow up if other reports are cited.
Especially on ATS we can only go so far, share opinions, shreds of evidence and form speculation. Go to the local Mufon folks as they are most likely
the ONLY ones following true investigative methods and accepted procedures. They have the science and access you need to get to a better
Some sharp people here willing to take the extra step and do some actual research, but ATS is so far ill equipped for anything but compelling
discussion as yet. But have at it. You never know.