It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

On our way into work this morning, WE saw hot air balloons coming from THAT direction. I am severely(not constantly) amazed at the wilingness of the folk here on ATS to accept anything to further our ideas.

please take a foundation course in formal logic

for all our sakes

now i personaly have grave reservations about this sighting - but they will have to wait till i have time to address them

i too am amazed at the ` willigness to accept anything to fyrther our ideas ` but i see it on both sides of the fence

and your " reasoning " is a poster child for questionable cause

if you had seen a :

flight of geese that morning - would you have claimed it was geese ?

helicopter formation that morning - would you claim it was helicopters ?

see my point ?

there could have been multiple phenonemon visible " in that area " on the date in question - is that too much for you to grasp ?

its all the more ironic that you are so biased to assume that what you saw must have been the penonemonon witnessed in the vid - while you rant about other peoples

"wilingness ................. to accept anything to further our ideas. "

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This looks to me like a solid triangle mounted to something stationary that has a blinky red light attached to it. The triangle appears to rotate on axis and it blocks out the stationary red light as the triangle 'points' rotate in front of it (very first part of the video and later as well).

It looks like a windmill or something similar on a hill (can't really tell in the dark), but that would seem to be easily debunked by the locals.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Kinda resembles the following aircraft bellow. Maybe the Government decided to test fly them during the night. Or maybe it is a UFO. Anyways here are the links let me know what you think. *I do believe in Aliens so don't think of me as an skeptic*

A-17 EXPERIMENTAL
STEALTH ATTACK PLANE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What we were looking at were three hot air balloons. The time was 8:00 Florida time.
The sun comes up at approx. 7:30 here and I know these balloon flights last for a couple of hours. If you care to look at the meteorological data you'll see what I mean.

but there were four lights seen. shouldn't you have seen 4 balloons rather than 3 before being so sure of yourself?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Good find Frank!

Now I personally feel that this is not a 'triangle' craft, but four independent objects, three moving in a synchronous fashion. The redish object seems to be moving independently of the other three.

I've hauled this image over a few filters and these objects do not seem connected in any way. There is no indication that these are lights from the points of a solid triangle craft.

this one is an embossed image..

Now the question is why would objects move in this triangular formation? Your guess is as good as mine!!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Don't get excited. I almost did, but then I realized that they have weather balloons that have triangular or rectangular shaped foil on them to help with wind resistance I'm guessing. If it was a triangular base attached to a balloon by only one or two teathers, then it would naturally spin around.

I've seen weird craft and the likes, too. Someone has heard my story before somewhere, so I'm not guna repeat it... but this just doesn't look like a UFO.

At most, it's a top secret military vehicle. If it is, then oh well, so was the stealth fighter. If they're letting it be seen, it won't be but a few more years before they implement the technology they used into civilian technology.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't feel like anything other-worldly, doesn't even feel like anything high tech. In this case, the weather balloon thing might just be the actual explanation... although I wonder the motives behind reporting this was?

Just so later they can report that it was just a weather balloon, and we can all rest assured now because all UFO sightings were actually weather balloons after all?

Oh, and that NASA V balloony craft thing is might suspicious, too. Looks a lot like they're trying to explain away the outbreak of triangle shaped UFOs and the phoenix lights, all in a few seemingly inconspicuous little tidbits.

I mean, who cares about NASA testing yet another balloon? Is this what we're paying our taxes for? So they can invent new balloon designs? Why report it at all? Do they report every balloon animal made by every clown in the world? Seems highly suspicious and "planted" to give skeptics just enough new fodder to throw at the believers and experiencers, to buy more time before it becomes too hard to cover up anymore.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Look I live in this area and their is no way in hell hot air balloons are allowed to one fly at night or fly in this area. Planes come in to Tampa International from every direction and then you also have the McDill AFB.
I heard some very freaky howling type noises on Thursday night that had to be coming from some type of machine. It was not a dog or any animal, Its was coming from far away so I could not pin point what it was. I just said Oh well and went to bed. I will be watching tonight though as the weather has cleared up.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This could be someone playing a hoax. It would not be hard to make a simple aluminum triangle frame with a light at each corner that could hang down below the one hot air balloon and attached to the balloon by ropes or wires. It could weigh less than 50 pounds. Power to the lights could be by battery and the cord could run along one of the lines attaching it to the basket. The balloon while in flight would appear to be a triangle craft if the lights were on and the hot air system was not fired, keeping the actual balloon dark. It would rotate with the wind and move slowly. The red light hanging below (by string) could be a wind signal to who ever was tracking the flight of the balloon to pick up its passengers after touch down.

Its also possible that the light weight frame could be raised or lowered from the basket during landing. This would not be technologically difficult to accomplish. If this triangle were a balloon, it is probable a single balloon. If the craft was only 500 feet above their heads it does not appear to be very big as the camera had to zoom in on it to get a good picture of the lights. The lights were apparently very dim. This triangle may be a mere 20 feet long between lights.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I live 15 miles from this area and my husband and me heard this same sound around 6:30am this morning. 03/15/08.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
at about 37 or so seconds there seems to be two other lights that show up besides the three predominant lights and the red blinky light. they only last for a couple seconds. one of them comes of the light that is at the bottom of the screen and then one seems to appear in the middle.
anyone else see that??
anyone make anything out of it?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi Chris,

The small red blinking light seems to be either a separate object or something attached to the larger triangle. At the beginning the red light appears to be in the center of the triangle. Later on in the vid, the red light seems to be part of an extension or some other free-floating object beneath the triangle due to it's apparent distance from the triangle itself. The interesting thing is that throughout the video the red light remains aligned with the center of the triangle.

This thing didn't make any apparent sound either which seems eerie. Obviously not a helicopter. This was obviously a high-traffic area due to the background noise (sounds like a highway/freeway).

-ChriS

Let me first say that this one obviously needs much analysis; off the cuff, if the light were "static," then one explanation for the "appearance" of moving, or being in different spots of presumably a "solid object" is it moving at different angles in relationship to the camera; there are times when one of the "3" (white) lights is less luminescent then the others giving the impression that it has moved further from the camera, as if it (a structure) tilted upwards. Pure speculation of course.

Separately, having analyzed, and manipulated many a photo, I was surprised not to be able to "see" any structure between the lights, regardless of the actions taken with my software--very unusual. The movement of the lights in unison certainly makes one "feel" that it is one object.

This is very reminiscent of what eyewitness "Steve Allen" conveyed to me during our interview in regards to to the "Stephenville UFO" he witnessed, i.e., "he swears there was an object between the lights although he couldn't see it!"

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Frank Warren]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Take some video of a warning light on a tower or any other light attached to a structure from a distance similar to that of this video.

Chances are you will not see any structure. The camera cannot obtain enough light when taking video at such frame rates.

Why is there no structure? Maybe because the lights are below the balloon itself as seen in other photos...

What I really want to know is if anyone followed this thing. Where did it go?
If I saw that in the night sky I would be following it if I could.

It would be pretty easy to track down a giant balloon if that was it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And what in the world is that??

Pretty good video... a quick spotlight would have been a nice touch to catch some more details. Looks like a spaceship to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Come on people, a hot air balloon using lighted objects hanging from it but rotating in synchronicity and making howling noises? Definitely not. I know that people tell me to think logically. WELL I AM. It's the people that claiming that they are "just hot air balloons" that aren't thinking logically. If you think logically here, you'll know that these were no balloons.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
did anyone notice the´MY FOX´sign right above?

dont believe the UFO-disinfo.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Now the question is why would objects move in this triangular formation? Your guess is as good as mine!!

I have a guess for you!

But in turn I want to hear yours.

My guess is that these lights were imitating the well known triangular craft we've all heard about here on ATS. They were disguising themselves as a secret government aircraft.

For an unknown reason.

Thats mine!

Whats yours?.....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A rotating triangular formation is what works best for those particular craft. The blinking red craft navigates the other three, if something were to happen to that craft, something would happen to the rest.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

yes its is very 3 dimensional, it does look like a it has the shape of a equilateral 3 sided pyramid.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Without being to specific where are you located and in what direction did the noise come from so we can try to pin point the origin of that because it creeped me out. I am only five miles or so from the Gulf very near the Pinellas county line.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hot air ballon???????
PLEASE
Where's the burner flame, or at least the pilot flame.

The clip is more than long enough, that any hot air ballon would have had to fire its burners.
At night the burner flames can be seen for miles, and there is no fabric dense enough to block out the light of the burners, and is light enough to be fabric for a ballon envelope.

And a hot air ballon is one of those things that requires a HUMAN to pilot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join