It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is the best I could do, not sure what to make of it, except that it reminds me of that weird stevenville skysymbols.

[Mod Note Resize image]

[edit on 22/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting photo MagicaRose!

How about his little video of a triangle shape craft with unusual lights!

www.sunstar-solutions.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks!

Thats what I thought when I seen the picture.

I forgot to mention that you can see the power lines in the picture so there's a comparison.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
As far as any super plane theory goes, what kind of plane

gets stuck in the sky and flashes light all around.

Get rid of that secret plane project.

An alien visitor again, I don't think so. That cover is wearing thin.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

The dogs here have been going nuts at night as well. I have been hearing something on the roof too but that could be squirrels, But I have not seen any yet during the day and that bothers me. I went out last night to check and something hit the ground right in front of me as soon as I opened the door yet I could not figure out if it was a branch or what so I looked to see if something was on the roof and saw nothing so I went back inside and went to sleep. Something is up because the dogs that are howling usually do not make a peep as they are all very well trained and big dogs at that. My dog only alerts to them going nuts and then she barks after looking out the windows but I cant see anything when she does, She is young and would probably want to play with the little green men more than bite them lol. I wish I had a good camera, All I have is my camera phone although its better than most it would probably be horrible at night.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I remember you saying that before. You're still hearing things like that?

The night I went out with my 2 little dogs my dogs were barking and so were all the neighbors dogs.

As I was walking out I said to my husband "what if its a ufo?" and he just laughed at me.

I came back in and told him there was really something weird in the sky and thats when he came out and looked.

It took him a few seconds and then he said "you know, I think you are right, that looks like a ufo".

We watched this thing for about 10 min and I couldn't get it focused in the view finder so I was just taking pictures and trying to focus on it.

The thing that I got a picture of doesn't look at all like we seen that night.

I have a Kodak Digital camera.
Try to take some pictures with your cell phone and upload them to your photo software on your computer.
You may be able to see them on the computer but not on your phone. Thats the same thing that happened to me. I couldn't see it on my camera but I could on my computer.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes now the dogs in my neighborhood have been howling at night. It is a bright full moon tonight so it maybe interesting.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The object in your photo looks very similar to this photo that Mike posted in a different thread
here: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi, I live in Wesley Chapel and i'm always seeing weird stuff in the sky. I wish i could have seen this... but honestly i'm scared to go outside and look sometimes. I think it has to do with what happened to me when I was younger. If anyone wants to know what happened to me just ask. Anyway back to living in WC one night I heard this weird noise like a boom outside so I looked out my window and I saw this very fresh vapor trail right over my house.. it curved and stretchup and away like something took off amazigly fast.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Thats the sky snakes.

Luminous ion particles from a jumpy high static potential air ship.

Ions can prevent sonic boom but in the case of UFOs, its part of the
propulsion system.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by themvp5

If we all knew what is outside in the sky while we are "sleeping" we would probably be shocked.

That night my husband and I seen an object that had a lot of lights. Red and blue.
This object didn't seem to be very high. It was making a strange sound.

The night before I had mentioned to my husband that I wish I could see a ufo .

The thing that surprises me and my husband is that there's been no mention on the news about it and no one has come forward to say they seen it too.

Why are you afraid to go out and look?

I guess I'm too curious. My Mom used to say to me " curiosity killed the cat........lol

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
As far as any super plane theory goes, what kind of plane

gets stuck in the sky and flashes light all around.

Get rid of that secret plane project.

An alien visitor again, I don't think so. That cover is wearing thin.

Agree. It moves like a baloon. What's so strange with baloon having some lights attached to it? It can be made easily.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well It looks like we wont be seeing anything tonight except lightning and low flying planes dodging the clouds. I want to see one of those things so I can get my scope on it and see what it is. I have also been watching the weather radars on clear nights to see if it picks up anything out of the ordinary.

I found this though, Look familiar?

www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just to throw this out there. Yesterday I saw a plain white C-130 fly north from the Tampa, St pete area. I see the Coast Guard one all the time however this one had no markings what so ever. The only plain white planes like that are usually U.N. planes but this had no U.N. markings thank God. Hopefully it was just the Coast Guard flying a old plane out somewhere. I heard one fly over today but I didn't get my lazy butt out of bed to see if it had the markings or not.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

SkyWatcher,

Do you have a telescope?
Also, where are you watching the radar? On the weather channel?
I haven't seen any white planes but I don't usually go outside when a plane goes over.

I hope it stops raining soon .
I wish I could see what I seen the other night again.

I'm going to look at the pictures again that I took that night.
Maybe I can find something else in them.

I didn't see anything familiar on that website.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

A wide view 50 power shooting type spotting scope, It will be better for that kind of thing. The UFO described in that report is the same thing seen over Pasco. I watch the baynews9 radar online.

www.baynews9.com...

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Balloons are too hum drum for me since similar snake lights have been on
the net for quite awhile.

See the NASA tether, thats a light snake all straightened out.

Two from the aft burners of a triangle UFO craft.

If that beam hit the ground on an island, like Bell in Newfoundland, all
the Tesla effects of Colorado Springs might happen again.

It might also set off ammo and munitions and explosions.

See balloon.. boring. Highly static UFO.. not so boring.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I don't know what it is I just get a really bad feeling when walking the dogs at night. I could just be paranoid... but I think it has something to do with what happened to me 10 years ago. I honestly feel that i was abducted. I was living in Long Island at the time I was in 9th grade. One morning I woke up for school and noticed a very weird marking on my wrist it was about 10 red dots under my skin that formed a perfect triangle. When my mom first saw it she thought it was something I drew on myself at school that day. I even showed some classmates.. throughtout the day and the next couple of days I had flashes of my time aboard the ship. i basically felt as if I was being examined. Anyone else hear of any markings like this?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone here know that I received a copy of the sheriff's report on this sighting. The deputy's conclusion on this is that "It is a balloon tied to a tree." Hmmm. She isn't more specific than that. I wonder if she actually retrieved the "balloon" that was estimated to be between 500 and 1000 ft in the air.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FLUFOBOY

I've never seen a balloon that looks like that.

When the camera zooms out it looks like its very high in the sky.

Why didn't she take the balloon down then?

[edit on 30-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join