It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A balloon? Are these people crazy? Three rotating lights and a still one? You've got to be kidding me! Look at the picture! That is NOT a baloon!

Sorry. Just gets on my nerves. People need to stop calling a spinning triangle a baloon and think for a second that maybe they don't know what it is.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Trash can]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It wasn't a hot air balloon because I called the only company there that has hot air balloons and the person that worked there said they didn't have any balloons in the air in that area on that date and time.

Something is not right here.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah I will come in here agin, and say no its wasnt ballons.. Nope not ballons.(hot air ballons that is.. NOt to be confused with normal ballons.)

And no it wasnt alien beings from another planet either. But agin this is all my saying. Im very close to this area, and see alot of stuff around here.
From little pinpoint moving stars, to aircraft, ballons, you name it.. I have seen it in this area here in florida!

Please understand this is happening near Mac Dill Air Force Base!!!
Thats very key to understanding what this was.

A black Op project! Either anti-gravity ship, or something else I am not privy too.
But MacDill is the Command Center for this region, And many Black OP test Ships come in and out of here all the time.

Prehaps I should start getting some more pics and doing more research.
Its just I dont want to put myself in those shoes really.
I dont seek fame, or any attention. Infact Im just happy to see what I see down here, and keep it for me.
As I could come out with some great photos, and half of you would still call me a hoaxer, or what ever.. I have no need for that in my life.

Thus I just offer you this.. MacDill is close to here and many Black OP ships roam freely around this zone.
What we are seeing here is most likely a human ship, that is Top secert to us here.. WE wont know about these for another 4-5 years..

Peace

[edit on 30-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by BlasteR

Thats the sky snakes.

Luminous ion particles from a jumpy high static potential air ship.

Ions can prevent sonic boom but in the case of UFOs, its part of the
propulsion system.

I've never heard of that theory before but I do know that charged Ions are also caused by more normal circumstances. For example, Some aircraft produce a trail of charged ions behind them as well as rockets that launch satellites into orbit and the space shuttle.
www.sciencedirect.com... 1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=d7fc77fd32f6fcbf27698d4fa172cd01

The rocket and the wake of charged ions behind it can act like a lightning rod. If I remember correctly i believe there is one instance where a delta rocket was struck by positively charged lightning and the rocket was destroyed. I remember seeing a video on youtube about it but can't find it. I believe it was part of a national geographic special about lightning.

-ChriS

[edit on 30-3-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Whoever said this was a weather balloon is crazy.
I just wish this video was in daylight. Little buggers are too clever

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

I know 4-5 people that saw the same exact thing on Friday night. it stood in the air above their home in wesley chapel for about 1.5 hours or so. Their neighbor called the new station and was told to call the police. They did call the police who thought it was a prank but one showed up 30 minutes later. When he was steping out of the car, he was dumbfounded by what he saw and indicated he had never seen anything like it. If I am not mistaken, there should be a report from that office about the sighting.
This took place above a community chapel pines on curly road in Wesley Chapel. These people don't believe in UFO but now they are dead set on it. They described it as triangular with 3 lights on it. There were 3 neighbors and 2 friends that all saw it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nealwolf

And as far as I know weather balloons don't even have lights.. Especially not like this that's for sure. They fly at such high altitudes that they aren't needed.. And I have never even heard of a conventional hot-air balloon being lit up like a Christmas tree like this object (which wouldn't matter anyway because of this)

Originally posted by MagicaRose
It wasn't a hot air balloon because I called the only company there that has hot air balloons and the person that worked there said they didn't have any balloons in the air in that area on that date and time.

Something is not right here.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I live I Chapel Pines and have been watching this thing for a few weeks now. Today I found out that it belongs to some psycho that lives on Birdhouse. Apparently he is ex-military and a science nerd, that gets his kicks by scaring people. His is really proud of all of these blogs about his mystery UFO. He is always out in his yard doing science projects with his son which was the original reason for suspecting him. Then someone saw him out there with a cable attached to his house bringing it down. This was seen by several neighbors. So we confronted him, and denied it at first but then came back and admitted it. He also was proud enough too tell us that he is now adding sounds to it, to really scare everyone.
I don’t know how this could even be legal? How do we know that he’s not just some crazy peeping tom that has cameras on that thing watching us at all times. I am really upset by all of this and want to know if anyone has any ideas on how to stop him. Is this legal? We need to report him, and if that doesn’t get us anywhere then we need to get together with the HOA or something because I am not comfortable with this at all. It’s completely insane. HE IS INSANE.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sadly, it's easy as can be to make things that do these days. I also think it's a frame, not a craft. The lights illuminate nothing, as you think they might, if they were attached to a large metal ship. The strikes against it: It moves very slowly. It's in the utter dark, so dark, can only see the lights. i.e. it was taken in an area with absolutely no light pollution, like out in the sticks. Which is a great place to film something that is only a frame. It almost floats in place, It doesn't seem to act in a way that more visibly filmed UFOs do.

So while it could possibly be something more mysterious and alien, I'm thinking this one is probably quite mundane.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

That looks like a kite with lights on it to me.

We see a lot of that here during the 'kite season', which falls towards the middle of the southwest monsoon when it's not raining so hard but still quite windy. There was a big fashion for them about six years ago. People would make kites out of black bin liners (garbage bags to our American friends) and decorate them with fairy lights, rotating LED displays and so on. If you know what you're doing with a kite, you can make it loop and swoop and go through all kinds of manoeuvres. Real flying saucer stuff. O me O my, there's a light in the sky.

Another trick is to attach little lights at regular intervals along the kite string as you pay it out. Once the kite is invisibly aloft, what you see is a line of nearly still lights in the sky like a row of portholes in the hull of a vast, invisible starship. Gave me quite a turn the first time I saw it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Maybe it's just me...but I just don't think a bona fide craft from another world is going to have a red, blinking "warning" light if you will. Just seems to Earthy, but hey, what do I know?

I don't know what this thing is, but it sure doesn't look like a balloon.

Great find!

spot on...this is a manmade craft...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by alienesque]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
A good puzzling find, Frank!
But as some contend, I don't think it's a triangular object. I've embossed the objects and it seems there's nothing in between. It does look as though they are independent of each other. What's intriguing is their synchronized motion. Balloons are out of the question because of this reason as well as the shape of the objects.

Flares and Chinese lanterns are out too, due to the behavioral characteristics displayed. That leaves a question mark. So I'd say they are Unidentifiable Objects.

Cheers! Keep them coming!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
As Mike said it seems that the lights are not connected so this means there may have been four seperate craft in perfect formation.

There has been stories of the visitors using the same nav light configaration as our own planes to try and avoid collisions which they had in the past.

Or Black Ops Craft??

Star & Flagged

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

It looks like a baloon on a night flight. There are FAA regulations all balloons must follow. Thre equaly spaced running lights, and a red flashing light. You can see this in the Land O lakes ares a lot, and they take off near the Pasco county Sheriff's Department substation all of the time, mostly on weekends. You may see a intermitant light, that is when the burners come on for altitude correction.

www.americanballoonrides.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Land O lakes is a popular hot air balloon take-off area.
I believe what was seen was a balloon set up for night. The FAA requires that, while flying at night, there be three equally spaced white hunning lights, and a flashing red light. You may even see a forth, intermittant light, this is the propane burner used to maintain altitude. Even radio towers and buildings over 200 feet tall must have the blinking red lights.
I know the owner of American Balloons, located in Land O Lakes, Tom Warren. He does not fly at night, but knows of some that do.

Land O Lakes is a Mecca for balloon flights, and they fly on almost every weekend.They just last night had a small show at the plant nursery at County Line Road and Dale Mabray. Some of you are scaring yourself over a everyday occurance, in that corner of Pasco. They have had a few land in front of the Pasco County Sheriff's Department on Rt 54, so if a cop said it was a balloon, it most likely was.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Watch this video, notice the flight path on the map:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe something like this:

The red light is flashing in an interesting way. I think I counted 11 times that it flashes once, followed by 13 (?) times that it flashes double, then repeating.

P.S. -- Upon reviewing the footage, maybe it's something like this. Or not.

The red light seems to actually be obscured by the body of the thing a couple of times, which could mean that it is actually higher than the body or that it just was never in the right position to be shown that way in the video. The red light is obscured before it reaches a straight line between any of the two blue lights, which would indicate that at the thing is roundish, or at least curved outward quite a bit between the blue lights. Like a tetrahedral balloon.

And rotating like this (not an exact match, but you get the idea):

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Exactly. A balloon does not HAVE to look like Dorothy going to Kansas.
Those are running lights, the red light is maybe defective, that is no "Code."

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join