It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Sorry, didn't mean to imply it should be a requirement. But it could be established as a step toward provenance.....in other words, if this site is to be used as a vetting source...some standards should be applied.

Speaking for myself, the willingness of someone to do just this, would hugely increase my confidence in their "desire to know".

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Take a look at this:

TRIANGLE

I live due west of Wesley Chappel. Wish they'd came by here.

I've been calling them.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I found this on Google under Black Ops Aircraft.

I'm not a debunker but I thought you all would like to see this.

I'm not saying this is what people seen in Wesley Chapel.

Scroll down until you see the picture.

www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nice vid. Would be amazing standing there and film this astonishing object in the night sky. Maybe some kind of new army stuff with the strobe lights in mind?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just posted a similar triangle Ufo video recorded in Brazil. You may
find interesting to check how similar it is with the one from Pasco.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems there is a new wave of these triangular Ufo sightings around
us. Let's keep watching.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I just seen your Brazil video.

It sure does look like the Pasco ufo.

It sure is amazing how so many of these are around.

If it was our military aircraft they sure wouldn't be showing up in other parts of the world.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Why are we so quick to judge the balloon statement, after all balloon baskets do come in several shapes including at least two types in the triangle form. Seems to me that balloons do make night time trips, and they use identification lights.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I remember seeing this thing over my apartment building. I wasn't the only one who saw it and the other person who saw it had a sister who worked around planes for the Air force. She looked at it and had no idea what it was.

In all fairness, it was nighttime. But the thing did circle around our apartment building for awhile and it was really low, and I mean really low. Not exactly sure how low because I'm not so great as measuring distances like that. But it hovered and circled around for maybe 15 minutes or something around that. It stayed around for so long that we even got tired of watching it, then it flew off.

It looked exactly like the one on the video. Maybe it's a secret government thing?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by suddism

Well that answers one question.

How did it leave?

You said it flew away.

How fast was it going?
Was it fast or slow when it flew away?

Was it low enough for you to
see a solid triangle?

Was it silent?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousD

I'm going to find out if there were any balloons in the sky at that time.

I'll post it here after I know.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If the sky was not uniformly black, it would be possible to see the metallic frame, balloon and cable. Did anyone notice how the cable hides the lowest blue light at 11 seconds and 58 seconds? I posted an example of a small triangular meteorogical platform. Do we know its altitude? No. No way to tell if this one is larger or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I just called this balloon company in Pasco county.
www.americanballoonrides.com...

She said she has only one balloon but other people comes to her company to fly their balloons.

On March 14 2008 at 7:00am she had one balloon in the air in Land o Lakes Florida which is approx 8 miles from Wesley Chapel.

She said that the balloons do not have any control as to making it go left or right. It all depends on which way the wind is blowing and it will only go as fast as the wind is blowing.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
If the sky was not uniformly black, it would be possible to see the metallic frame, balloon and cable. Did anyone notice how the cable hides the lowest blue light at 11 seconds and 58 seconds? I posted an example of a small triangular meteorogical platform. Do we know its altitude? No. No way to tell if this one is larger or not.

Hi there,

Good reasoning imho.

11 sec :

58 sec :

This is just an hypothesis if you ask me, but it sounds less exotic than a ET probe & spacecraft or some secret drone but it sure sounds more logical
to me.

Time might tell...because we just do not know much about this case.

Peace,
Europa

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I tried to find a an archive of the weather online but not much luck. It should be possible to rule out a balloon through finding out the strength and direction of the wind in the area around that time. If it is a balloon it had to be moving in the same direction as the wind.

That's how that video of the chinese lanterns with candles was debunked too.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks Europa733 for posting the captures, I was too lazy for that. The lowest light blinks each time it is hidden by the tether cable. It probably happens a couple more times exactly when the camera zooms out at 00:29 or there's a cut at 2:01.

The guy who's filming says "here comes the helicopter"... Does it mean the helicopter is more interesting to look at than the boring triangle?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad.T

UFOs are just plain UFOs. Triangle can have just two apex lights at times.

There are more UFOs than balloons or any other known things in the air.

Working on static charges being propulsion of course points will
spark like Ben Franklin said. Use rounded globe corners like the Tesla
lightning rod.

The dim center of the triangle is the main motor as the old saucer.

Due to the heavy ions surrounding the craft with electrons being
sent off above the ship, there are three ways the ship moves.

Static charge imbalance, Electric field and magnetic field interaction
and an electrical force momentum imbalance.

Thats it without going into diagrams since ions are too much for some
and I get complaints. UFOs just ain't for everyone.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

If it is a balloon it had to be moving in the same direction as the wind.

No, tethered meteorological helium balloons don't move much sideways. The asymetrical instrument platform catches the wind, and rotates slowly.

A similar triangle with two more lights, one red, one white:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Maybe it's just me...but I just don't think a bona fide craft from another world is going to have a red, blinking "warning" light if you will. Just seems to Earthy, but hey, what do I know?

I don't know what this thing is, but it sure doesn't look like a balloon.

Great find!

I couldn't agree more. Anytime I see blinking lights in a color that is normal Earth aircraft navigational (red, green or blue), I immediately think, maybe its something odd, or even a prototype, but it's earth originating.

Not that I am saying I *know* what an alien craft would look like or how it would be lit or even IF it would be lit, but yeah. Seems like something that wouldn't be so bizzare if it was daylight and you could see it.

That being said, the balloons theory is bunk. Balloons might spin sure, due to wind, but dude, that thing maintains a constant spin rate. Something blown by the wind would not.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Alex Krycek]

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Alex Krycek]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Looks like a TR-3B to me

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I found this on Google under Black Ops Aircraft.

I'm not a debunker but I thought you all would like to see this.

I'm not saying this is what people seen in Wesley Chapel.

Scroll down until you see the picture.

www.space.com...

The blimp hypothesis in that link was brought up on a tv show about the illinois UFO sightings that the link talks about. See link below:
www.ufocasebook.com...

Forest Crawford of Collinsville, assistant director of the Illinois Mutual UFO Network, said he believes the police officers saw an experimental government aircraft. A couple of the police witnesses told reporters that the object resembled a drawing of a "stealth blimp" that appeared in Popular Mechanics magazine.

This would obviously have to be an extremely maneuverable blimp, but why, then, would the military choose to fly this super-secret stealth blimp directly over collinsville illinois? Lots of people witnessed this UFO, not just the cop that took the really bad, distorted photo of the object. The object was so large it was seen by multiple police officers in multiple counties at the same time as they tracked the object and attempted to follow it.

Why you would construct a "stealth blimp" lit up like a christmas tree is my first big argument here. Then they would have had to make, in this case, a stealth blimp that was absolutely HUGE. HUGE blimp, stealth..Do those 2 words even go together?
Then they put a bunch of huge lights on this thing and fly this blimp (which would supposedly be a super-secret black project) right over the most populated city in the entire state (St. Louis). Does this make sense??

The same really goes for this object. Bright lights, bizarre triangular shape, right over a populated area. You can even hear the highway next these folks as they film the UFO.

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join