It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Sorry, I don't have access to you tube at work so can't see what the video in your post shows, but does the asymetrical work platform or sky platform you mention have lights on it ?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Do we have any size estimates on the TR-3B?

I saw a triangular shaped craft once, but this was the size of, one half of a soccer field....

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Heres some info on the TR-3B.

This is just one source, but regarding the size.

Fouche claims the TR-3B is 600 feet across which would make it similar in size to an aircraft carrier, and capable of transporting a large cargo.

Source.

More info.

According to an analysis by the Mutual UFO Network, the TR-3B is powered by a "plasma filled accelerator ring" that is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres, then accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a "magnetic vortex field" that reduces the craft's mass by 89 percent, by dint of its massively helical movement.

Source.

Sounds a cool craft.

Those three lights in a triangle shape are supposed to be Hydrogen-Oxygen Variable vectored rocket engines, would they burn/look like that?? as we see in the various clips.
And the red light in the middle, well not always middle, could it be as described on picture above, a mercury plasma accelerator ring??

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Denied]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Crap !
That is big...
182 meters.
Could have been what i saw then... in 1991 i think it was.
No wonder that any would make the mistake in believing it was ET made with that size... if it exists that is.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
beware the triangular one are our own saucers (nazi germany made) so military must be on some kind of mission at night silent maybe they are spraying something; chemtrails, aspartame, fluoride, msg, vaccines, recent official spraying of people with pasticides in california does not cut it anymore ?; the rulling hybrids are desperate, 2012 is not going to be pretty for them and for most of the people who have reptilian like mentality so we will see more and more efforts to get rid of us ; the hybrids working hard on new events like 9/11 too
I get filling we will prevail even if it is only 500mln that will survive...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Morning Fellow Forumerions,

Some observations (assuming the video isn't CGI [VUE 6 comes to mind]):

I noticed MyFox took the attribution to the videographer down . . . curious. It also seems the video has been edited, at least in the sense that some parts have been omitted as it appears there are "breaks" in the footage."

Additionally, in the video, visually as well as from comments made by presumably the videographer, the UFO "ascends" which would negate a "hot air balloon" as "no flame or sound" from a "propane-burner" was evident. Given the "tight" focus at times, this certainly would have been visible.

The "background noise" in my view is the sound of traffic; also children can be heard (i.e., good audio); for those of us that live in suburbia and or the big city, "helicopters" can be heard from quite a distance

Finally, standard "navigation lights" were not evident, nor were any "anti-collision, strobe or logo lights." Strobe and or any flashing lights repeat in a "timed pattern," and the "red light" seen in the video had no "obvious" set repetition.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

What impressed me was firstly the rotation of the object and most of all the relationship of the blinking red light to the equilateral white lights. It didn't seem to be fixed or stationary but rather seeming to follow a path around the perimeter of the object.

Maybe K.I.T.T from space? lol

ok... I said that before I watched the vid. It's weird...the red light is almost like a landing light on a plane or helicopter....but I've never seen a heli or plane in that shape....this may finally be a credible video.

we can only hope!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Morning Fellow Forumerions,

Some observations (assuming the video isn't CGI [VUE 6 comes to mind]):

I noticed MyFox took the attribution to the videographer down . . . curious. It also seems the video has been edited, at least in the sense that some parts have been omitted as it appears there are "breaks" in the footage."

Additionally, in the video, visually as well as from comments made by presumably the videographer, the UFO "ascends" which would negate a "hot air balloon" as "no flame or sound" from a "propane-burner" was evident. Given the "tight" focus at times, this certainly would have been visible.

The "background noise" in my view is the sound of traffic; also children can be heard (i.e., good audio); for those of us that live in suburbia and or the big city, "helicopters" can be heard from quite a distance

Finally, standard "navigation lights" were not evident, nor were any "anti-collision, strobe or logo lights." Strobe and or any flashing lights repeat in a "timed pattern," and the "red light" seen in the video had no "obvious" set repetition.

Cheers,
Frank

Thanks for your post. I mentioned the background noise also in my last post and I found it extremely interesting. It was definately near a busy section of road but whether or not it is a highway I'm not sure. But just as in my last post, why would you design such a large black aircraft, light it up like the fourth of july and fly it over a populated area (if you are, in theory, trying to keep the technology secret to maintain a technological edge over the rest of the world). The illinois UFO i mentioned in my last post involved a similar object flying over the most populated city in the entire state of illinois. Does that make sense for a secret black budget aircraft? Not to mention, one that might as well have spotlights all over it given the amount of lighting it obviously gave off.

I can't say it is a military aircraft, but we can't say it isn't. For all we know we are the subjects of some kind of government-created experiment. But why would the military/the gov go through all this trouble to design an object that appears to be a UFO for the purpose of striking fear into it's citizens (which doesn't work anyway and didn't in this case). Obviously people weren't that afraid of this UFO (the OP sais that they got so bored of the UFO they actually went back inside while it was still flying around outside). And when they came back out it was gone.

IMO, there is no way that the government would waste time, money, and resources to design new aircraft and new propulsion technology to keep it airborne only to conduct some type of crude social experiment with the american population. If these are black aircraft then why would they use those same aircraft to conduct those experiments. There are other ways to make people think a UFO is there (other than constructing a massive triangle that flies with a silent propulsion system).

If the government really does have a nuclear-powered giant flying triangle, it is not going to let the rest of the world see it, study it, or copy it after it spent millions-billions-more? to get this new technology flying. This thing had lights all over it and although it wasn't extremely lit or anything, it definately shows that whatever intelligence is controlling the craft obviously doesn't really care whether or not we see it. The thing hovered there for so long that the witnesses got bored of watching it. It will be interesting to see if similar events transpire in the coming days/weeks.

-ChriS

[edit on 17-3-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm sure I didn't say much in any previous post but I never ever thought
I would say the static electricity had anything to do with saucer flight.

The center motor is correct. I suppose choose your method.

Recently I have mentioned the craft being surrounded with positive ions
as the reason for no sonic boom.
I now have the method.
Its a Tesla method with AC transformer secondary pancake coil having a
single terminal thus generating a static charge and no current. As the
ship is surrounded by ions, a DC pulsed Tesla bulb pumps the elections
up the top of the craft from is central location.

Odd how old saucers looked like an electric terminal was at the top.

ED: Not the normal triangle, looks like a chopper is suspending
a tubular cage with lights at end ends.

[edit on 3/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Good Day Chris,

. . . But just as in my last post, why would you design such a large black aircraft, light it up like the fourth of july and fly it over a populated area (if you are, in theory, trying to keep the technology secret to maintain a technological edge over the rest of the world). The illinois UFO i mentioned in my last post involved a similar object flying over the most populated city in the entire state of illinois. Does that make sense for a secret black budget aircraft? Not to mention, one that might as well have spotlights all over it given the amount of lighting it obviously gave off.

I can't say it is a military aircraft, but we can't say it isn't. For all we know we are the subjects of some kind of government-created experiment.

Of course one could argue that using the partial phrases, "the government" and "making sense" is an oxymoron. :>)) That said, I believe the government can operate without hindrance in regards to experimental and or "black" aircraft as it only adds to the "UFO confusion" and is quite frankly a great counterintelligence move in regards to the latter. Our comments and this thread is a prime example.

Separately, one would think at this point there would be more collateral offerings from the local media; I find this another oddity that no competing outlet has jumped into the fray.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm with you on this one.

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
This looks to me like a solid triangle mounted to something stationary that has a blinky red light attached to it. The triangle appears to rotate on axis and it blocks out the stationary red light as the triangle 'points' rotate in front of it (very first part of the video and later as well).

It looks like a windmill or something similar on a hill (can't really tell in the dark), but that would seem to be easily debunked by the locals.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ive posted this on another thread, where the pictures are similar to the one on this thread.

Thread here.

Here is another UFO which looks similar, although there are more lights on this one.

UFO photo shows the strange but clearly seen triangle shape with what appears to be bright lights perched on each corner.

And video here.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I saw an object in that area in 1994. The object was moving at an incredible rate of speed then started to make several sharp 90-degree turns before moving of into the distance. The follow morning the weatherman on a local station had photos of vapor trails making the same pattern. They contacted Macdill AFB and they had no comment.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Good Day Chris,

. . . But just as in my last post, why would you design such a large black aircraft, light it up like the fourth of july and fly it over a populated area (if you are, in theory, trying to keep the technology secret to maintain a technological edge over the rest of the world). The illinois UFO i mentioned in my last post involved a similar object flying over the most populated city in the entire state of illinois. Does that make sense for a secret black budget aircraft? Not to mention, one that might as well have spotlights all over it given the amount of lighting it obviously gave off.

I can't say it is a military aircraft, but we can't say it isn't. For all we know we are the subjects of some kind of government-created experiment.

Of course one could argue that using the partial phrases, "the government" and "making sense" is an oxymoron. :>)) That said, I believe the government can operate without hindrance in regards to experimental and or "black" aircraft as it only adds to the "UFO confusion" and is quite frankly a great counterintelligence move in regards to the latter. Our comments and this thread is a prime example.

Separately, one would think at this point there would be more collateral offerings from the local media; I find this another oddity that no competing outlet has jumped into the fray.

Cheers,
Frank

Thanks Frank. I completely agree with you on the media. Every time UFO's come up in a news story on television you usually end up with people having a laughing fit and don't seem to really take it seriously. The problem is that in order to approach world events objectively and to actually represent "free-press" you must be unbiased and objective. This means that if you are a newscaster, keep your smirking, laughing, or otherwise acting like people are crazy to yourself..you have no idea what people have experienced nor should you lay any form of default judgement on anyone without having an opinion based on solid facts
(i.e.-the truth. there's an amazing concept)

The big news networks have no idea what is going on anyway nor do they care. All they care about is a good story to share with the masses. The news coverage on the Stephenville UFO sightings is one example. When the news story came up on CNN they laughed about it and made jokes like it was some big game. This was obviously a major event and people will be talking about it forever. The problem is that you never get obective, rational coverage on these topics from the big news networks because it's all hocus pocus irrational nonsense to them while people in Stephenville obviously had very real, very astonishing experiences. With UFO's the events become pre-judged by the same networks who claim to be professional and non-biased.

The actual story in the paper may or not include any bias of any kind (that's the real trick). But on television the rules are different. I don't watch the news to see the newscasters opinion, I watch the news to see accurate facts on world events (minus the biased and arrogant remarks and reactions of the news crew on television). It seems not even that is possible.

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Double post sorry.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Denied]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Forget the Australian UFO i posted a few posts up, its part of the landscape, but the linking of the two threads currently going, i thought was a connection, what do you think?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Nice Vid Frank

Couple of things

First off....the TR3-B - sorry to burst some bubbles but as far as aviation goes its something of an urban legend. People post it as a fact and it most certainly is not. You will not find a single notable aviation website or magazine that alludes to its existence - what you will find is a continual repeat of Nick Cooks "theory" that such a craft may exist. You will also not find credible evidence to back up the "science" claimed for its propulsion systems outside the area of theoretics. Its one of those awful "yeah well the US has this up its sleeve if the crap hits the fan" things that sounds cool. - Its a pet hate of mine (you may have noticed!)

With regard to the balloon idea - in that frame of time I would have expected the burner to fire once in order to keep altitude, especially at night when there are no thermal updrafts to ride on.

And the flashing light...people always assume its a running/"nav" light like we have on our own aircraft - but this is potentially something much more alien and a flashing light could be anything from a propulsion system bleed off to a sensor to....well anything. Just because it flashes doesn't mean it has to be a nav light.

I'm not saying the object in the vid is genuine - it may be a nice hoax, but to debunk it as "ours" because of the reasons I've read so far is...presumptuous to say the least.

Applying actual technology, what it may have been is something like this Stealth Blimp although such a triangular shaped craft would likely not be capable of the speeds reported in some of the traingle sightings.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Text Blue
The objects in this video and the Stphenville photos a very similar to the sightings and videos from the UK. Except the videos from the UK dont make the news channels . There are many videos & photos and many are exactly the same as this sighting and Stephenville.

uk.youtube.com...
www.archive.org...
www.imagebulk.com...
s241.photobucket.com...

[edit on 18-3-2008 by DimensionIntrusion]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I want to say that this is a new military craft...But the behavior it exhibits doesn't seem to fit the human MO of actually flying. I mean, if you wanted this thing to be secret, why would you expose something this bad ass to the general public in such a fashion?

[edit on 18-3-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
At about 10:15 toinght I went outside with my 2 dogs because they started barking and all the neighbors dogs were barking also,

I thought for the heck of it I would take my Kodac digital camera.

I looked up in the sky and seen an object hovering in the air . I tried my best to get a picture and I did get several.

The object has blue and red lights and it slowly left and turned around and came back and then left again but going faster.

Heres the picture but I could get it any bigger.

I hope someone on ATS can enhance it for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join