It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am going to try again.
On our way into work this morning, WE saw hot air balloons coming from THAT direction. I am severely(not constantly) amazed at the wilingness of the folk here on ATS to accept anything to further our ideas.
I'm here to tell you , these were balloons.
Get over it!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
I am going to try again.
On our way into work this morning, WE saw hot air balloons coming from THAT direction. I am severely(not constantly) amazed at the wilingness of the folk here on ATS to accept anything to further our ideas.
Get over it!!!!

Then post a vid of these "balloons" so we can get over it...really no deed to be rude.
I will say that I am a little bumped by the rotation and blinking red light...probably is a balloon...but would like to see a vid in the daytime so we can compare and "get over it" as some would say.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I'm sorry to tell you this but it's not dark or night here in Tampa at 8:00am.

The video was taken in the dark.

At 8:00 am here in Tampa it is bright daylight outside. If this is as you say 8:00 am in the morning then someone should come up with a GREAT video and for the first time we will see a triangle ufo or a triangle "balloon"???

Did you not read this? Please, sir, do enlighten us.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Get over it!!!!

So you live over here in Pasco too? You where the people who put the ballons in the skies that early morning?

I dont doubt that. And I get a kick out of the debunkers. You guys are either really scared of what is out there. Well honestly you should be!

So balloons are not.. How do you explain the many pinpoint stars we see way high up in the sky that change direction and move about on clear nights. Im not the only one who sees this stuff here in Florida. On a clear night its almost every single night we see these.

And you cant tell me they are balloons.. LOL and to get over it..
You are scared of something, at the base root most skeptics are not able to deal with the harsh truths of this universe. Some skeptics are just healthy about it, and not buy into every cheesy video that comes out.
And are not afraid, but keep a valid eye on hoax..

I see hoaxes come and go here everyday. But that doesnt change my outlook on what I feel is true. Hoaxes only show me there are many scared children. And as a universal race, we are still toodlers.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ya know, when I joined this site my mind was of the opinion that people here would understand that a person such as I wanted was THE TRUTH. Now that i have been here a while,what I see is the incaarnation of deny ignorance.
The incarnation is the MODS can't keep up.
I guess I have to be more PC about what is discussed.
There are threads that deal with this situation.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
found this video of a triangle ufo and to me it looks exactly the same as this video in the op

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - triangle UFO sighting

notice the light inside the triangle and how similar it is to the one from florida

ok found another with the light inside the triangle

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Belgium flying triangle

[edit on 14-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a rare good video.

i have to think it's "ours". of course, like our own best craft, it's a triangle....but a red blinking light? why would an interplanetary craft need a light like that?

flagged/starred. good vid.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've seen plenty of FAA lights on aircraft, that was no official craft. I'm glad good camera operators are there when something like that happens.

I hope we have more sightings like this and daylight displays as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren

Many described the object -- a rotating triangle of three white lights plus a flashing red light that stayed put -- as a UFO.

Interesting video; the lights seems to maintain the same distance from each other, all through the shot; the orange/red orb appearing/disappearing is another twist . . . did the Phoenix Lights craft show up 11 years a day later in Florida?

Cheers,
Frank

The small red blinking light seems to be either a separate object or something attached to the larger triangle. At the beginning the red light appears to be in the center of the triangle. Later on in the vid, the red light seems to be part of an extension or some other free-floating object beneath the triangle due to it's apparent distance from the triangle itself. The interesting thing is that throughout the video the red light remains aligned with the center of the triangle.

This thing didn't make any apparent sound either which seems eerie. Obviously not a helicopter. This was obviously a high-traffic area due to the background noise (sounds like a highway/freeway).

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It has been mentioned before, watch the video, the red light is on the tip of the "upside down pyramid" not just a triangle, its 3 dimensional....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

A great find Mr. Warren I am sure a couple of friends of mine are going to delve into this with careful analytical scrutiny. After viewing the vid I still can't fathom why anyone with common sense say this is a balloon LOL --Being at one lacation and supposedly?? seeing or said seeing a balloon or set of balloons in one place does not necessarily mean that at another place with variuos witnesse's oberving and videotaping what they belive to be a solid moving object with lights in unison. I am pretty sure if they ask all who observed this object wuold not be in agreement some posters who adamantly state that they are large air tight bags with lights floating in the night.
Balloons??? the Cheshire cat would sooner lose his smile LOL.
A flag for you Frank

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

that is a very amazing ufo video. great find. if this doesn't insight some interest in what the hell is going on out there then i don't know what does.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
George Noory was just talking about this on C2C and he says the object remains stationary for the most part. Citizens are very alarmed in the Tampa Bay area.
It is now Saturday 1:41 am ET

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I think I know what that is. Although I cannot say for sure, it's probably the TR-3B or its sibling. TR stands for Tactical Recon?? My memory is kinda sketchy on this one. The ship is rumored a long time ago.

If I have to take a bet, it's not of alien origin.

Why the flashing red light though? The propulsion is plasma something, so it's bright (3 triangle lights), and yes the TR is triangle shape.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well, if so the question remains, what is a tactical recon? Recon as in reconfiguration?
What are you talking about? Got links?

If its Earthly, what do you suppose its for?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Recon, Reconnaissance, it's a stealth ship for scouting. 3B, as in perhaps after the Stealth B2 Spirit. Basically it might be a third generation stealth technology. Even the Indonesian military heard about this ship, it's in their magazine.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Thanks for that information. I suppose that could be, specially since there's some info out there about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I found an interesting article on this from Rense:

Mr. Fouche describes the TR-3B's propulsion system as follows: "A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology [...] The current MFD in the TR-3B causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light, and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet ...My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure [...] The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who knows how fast it can go!..."

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Brad.T]

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Brad.T]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Im going to chime in on this one now.... have a little fun.

The video... is good. The object is clearly visible in the night sky. I would like to know how long the object was visible. Where did it go? Did anyone follow it?

Unless someone saw this thing vanish or fly away at a great speed, I am thinking this is nothing special.

Could it be a balloon? Sure. It took me awhile, but I found some decent examples.

The balloon itself does not have to be lit. Notice the difference in the balloon illumination.

Nice lights on that balloon.

The video camera will only pick up the brightest illumination, that being the warning lights on the balloon.

Unless someone saw this object on the video take off at a great speed or simply vanish, I will say that this thing is nothing special.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Ya know, when I joined this site my mind was of the opinion that people here would understand that a person such as I wanted was THE TRUTH. Now that i have been here a while,what I see is the incaarnation of deny ignorance.
The incarnation is the MODS can't keep up.
I guess I have to be more PC about what is discussed.
There are threads that deal with this situation.

Quit whining because no one believes you, you can't expect to come in and just say these are air balloons because you claim you live near the area and saw them, and the debate just be dropped just like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join