It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
I have never read this new age pamphlet. I guess your talking about the bible, I have yet to read it.

No these ideas did not come from the Bible! I see you have not read the bible in a long time. I can not tell you were they come from , I do know but its not my place to tell you but Im sure one of my friends would be very happy to help

I struggle with where this information comes from but the meditation technique it promotes I do not struggle with, Im in a catch 22 situation you see. I left the HCR technique for a few days but find myself drawn to it.

I have decided not to do AP again without a guide its too dangerous. However since deciding this the ringing in my ears has gone up to super high frequency

Its like its telling me something , saying no you must go back but without a spirit guide I feel I can not. I was at complete harmony with the ringing when I AP as if it was the frequency I was sopposed to be at

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
I didn't know delusion ran so deep. How can you folks believe so deeply in something so completely devoid of supporting evidence? I trust you don't arrange a mortgage on your house simply because the guy at the bank says it's the best rate you can get, yet you sign your lives over to this drivel on the back of some new-age pamphlets that make up words and uses ambiguity to mask its ridiculous nature, preying on people who desperately want to be better folks, yet need some easy path to walk down to achieve it.

Dave can you give us another path then to follow? This is a serious question from me Im not being funny , there will be many paths Im sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

There's only one path - science. Use your analytical, critical mind to find out what's actually real, as opposed to listening to people's baseless opinions. It seems such a shame to ignore our brain's complexity and ability when adopting new ideas. We owe it to ourselves to get to the bottom of the universe, not to sit idly by while people dilute it with made-up nonsense that enters society unchallenged. We don't put up with it when new drugs are put on the market, or when toys are safety-checked, but many folks will happily lap up anything that alludes to the paranormal or spiritual, especially if it comes with some reward (either purported or real, either to the person or that person's perception about themselves), without the slightest hint of supporting evidence.

Even the most fantastic phenomenon, if real, can and will be defined by science. When that happens, the most vehement supporters of these phenomena will be scientists. Science doesn't have an agenda. It doesn't have a book deal. It doesn't have a stall at a new-age fair. It doesn't go to UFO conferences to sell models. It wants to find the truth, and in that aim it's flawless.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Now Dave you see my problem here. I AM a scientist, are you suprised? I know all about methods and theories and experiments yet I find myself reaching what is it called "the singularity" everyone searches for. Physics can prove so much and I agree with it but when it reaches the singularity point science falls down doesn't it. We have to start saying "Oh well at this point in creation science doesn t apply or physics laws don't apply."

I saw an horizon programme on this very thing last week and you know what answer the scientist came up with? That for our universe to work it MUST be multi dimensional there is no other solution, and Dave what we are talking about in ascension in moving up into these other dimensions... you see?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Re your point about buying UFO models and books
Why on Earth would I want a UFO model
Dust catchers. I have also made myself a promise I will never buy anything its all on the internet free. No books no CD no DVD EVER. I'll borrow books but not buy, did that in 2000 what a let down that farce was.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I believe Dave was just making an example to prove his point about the UFO Models. Basically he is saying if there is no proof or a little bit of evidence it's not real. Now I am not going to down him or his theory. I myself isn't sure what is out there either. I know something is, but what? My only question is how would a form of soul or spirit appear out of nothingness then all of a sudden he starts making planets and stars and sun for his own pleasure, then create humans/et's. I can't figure how he came about.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Anyways if any of this is all true, our brains wouldn't be able to handle most of it now, as we are 3 dimensional beings, we couldn't even understand what the 4th dimension would be like.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
HUMAN HYBRIDS...whats to become of them?

Well, I think alot of them have relocated to both Guam and Canada.

From my secret sources I was told that the ones that went to Guam are near the deepest part of the ocean.

The ones that went to Canada can be around vast areas that can be used to relocate peaceful aliens.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
No these ideas did not come from the Bible! I see you have not read the bible in a long time. I can not tell you were they come from , I do know but its not my place to tell you but Im sure one of my friends would be very happy to help

Why can you not tell me? No I have not ever read the bible. Obviously your all quite the same. So go ahead be my guest. I would like to learn also.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
HUMAN HYBRIDS...whats to become of them?

Well, I think alot of them have relocated to both Guam and Canada.

From my secret sources I was told that the ones that went to Guam are near the deepest part of the ocean.

The ones that went to Canada can be around vast areas that can be used to relocate peaceful aliens.

Can I join them?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Well. I can send all your information to the "working Group" and maybe they can obtain some of your DNA.

Just let them know if you like beer.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hi, I believe in the *possibility** of spiritual awakening buy am very sceptical concerning people who claim to have the 'key' to achieving it (and then exhibit such closed minds).

On the whole, I'm a humanist I think but see 'humanity' as an ongoing project in the becoming of which there are choices to be made the answers to which are not 'determined-in-advance'.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by jca2005

Well. I can send all your information to the "working Group" and maybe they can obtain some of your DNA.

Just let them know I want to be a hybrid also, and keep my same soul.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

NO NO No not sure whats gone on hear but the idea of wanting to become a hybrid is madness . why would you ever want to change your DNA and mess about with it. No my friend you are you and this is how you must stay. You need to look inside your own self and see what it is you want but I assure you to become a hybrid is not one of them.

I am unaware of hybrids that walk the Earth I feel the one I saw was a galactic one not from this Earth. He had powers so great yet he was so calming. He gave out understanding and hope yet he was unaware of his great powers he was just being himself. I feel he didn't want to hurt me but was scared he may.

He knew I would fear him so he controlled my mind in exactly the correct way that I saw him, knew it was no dream yet felt no fear. He definatly was the next model up from your usual hybrid.

Please U2U darcon he will give you the source of his information I can not.
Once you have tryed HCR (heart chakra radiance) which Im sure hes told you about get back to me and we can talk about how you feel about it. The path to awakening is not to become a human hybrid it is to become more spiritually aware as a pure human.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

reply to post by jca2005

Just let them know I want to be a hybrid also, and keep my same soul.

Your soul is your soul. A hybrid will have its own. All that will happen to you is you will be operated on, still be you with your own soul and not actually be a hybrid. You were born you that can not change EVER. The soul that entered you upon birth will stay. Do not allow yourself to be operated on by who ever says they can make you better.

Your great as you are. I can feel you know your different and thats fine, be different embrace it do not fear it and do not change it.
You are welcome to talk about whatever you wish with me and I will try to answer you. Never wish to become a hybrid.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

Hi, I believe in the *possibility** of spiritual awakening buy am very sceptical concerning people who claim to have the 'key' to achieving it (and then exhibit such closed minds).

On the whole, I'm a humanist I think but see 'humanity' as an ongoing project in the becoming of which there are choices to be made the answers to which are not 'determined-in-advance'.

Hey look how sceptical I am! Im very sceptical yet I know something is happening but I can't put my finger on it. I will always question people that say they have THE answer.
I believe we have chose to become awakened before we were born and to a degree it is pre determined, I just wish Id given myself a few more pointers and markers for when I started to awaken as I really have no idea how to achieve it. Ascension is not for everyone I can see that now,its a chosen path that is difficult to say the least but one I will not turn my back on.

Im so glad psycho saw he was wrong not answering your questions. They can't put themselves up as elders and then not answer questions its just not right.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jca2005

Who are the working group ? It does not sound good to me requesting DNA

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The working group are people I met while in the Navy, they are very highly placed.

They work with a group of aliens that are from our closest star system.

From what I was told, they sometimes send working group members along while doing abductions.

If you are a beer drinker, they will pass you up until your "clear", something about the yeast.

The working group is very active. They "do" have a deal with the aliens, and make sure things go smooth.

There is a hugh alien base near Guam. and in the "great white north" in Northern Canada.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
RuffReady,

If you don't mind me asking what was your rank in the Navy, and what was your MOS?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

So they are humans working with aliens from a close star to create genetic variations?
You say you can or they can change jca2005, do you really think this is a good idea
Your offering him the "chance" to become an abductee arn't you. WHAT MADNESS.

The beer drinking test sounds like a joke
Are you really serious, its just bizare.

What if jca2005 genetic make up is not correct, then what? Feed him to the alpha draconians

Changing himself through genetic manipulation sounds exactly what Drakiir went through and he hates them for it. I thought you'd U2U Drakiir about this and sorted your problems out with him? You obviously still have many questions I'll get him to contact you.

Spiritual enlightenment is the answer not genetic manipulation .

Huge base of hybrids in Guam Canada? Is this the St Martins land often talked about?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join