human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I believe humans have been abducted for years mainly by an alien race called the Greys.
Whats the purpose of these abductions? The purpose is to gain genetic information and tissue to create alien/human hybrids.
Humans are taken aboard ships paralysed, reproductive samples taken then some time later, maybe on another visit, some are actually shown their hybrid baby.
I myself have been shown one of these babies, I do not know if it was genetically mine but myself and all the other people had a feeling it should not live. One man was frantic when he saw it he was knocking lots of things over in the "ward".

The fact this is going on is not the purpose of my thread, my thread is to ask what is to become of these hybrids.

I am pro ascension. The world is changing, people are awakening to the fact there is more to life. Skunk works is now dominated by 2012 theories rather than those silly videos of woman changing into reptiles. You have to admit the change is welcoming.

Humans are very spiritual, we are more spiritual than we know. Our souls burns bright and the Greys know this.

My point is this, we are ascending there is no question, but what is to become of the thousands of hybrids that are 50% us. They must have 50% of our inner light this must mean they have some spirituality deep within them.

Or is it entirely a genetic connection?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/25/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

but what is to become of the thousands of hybrids that are 50% us. They must have 50% of our inner light this must mean they have some spirituality deep within them.

i believe the grey's are creating a hybrid because they dont have any spirituality or inner light................ or soul i you want.

why else would they be doing what they are doing ? if humans did not have a spirit and found life elsewhere that did....i think we would do the same thing

but of course this is all speculation

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
theres only 14400 people on earth with souls and then christ the bearer of those and the others(imiginary beings from the 14400 and legion).

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Ausar]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Considering humans don't care about each other, why would it be an issue about hybrids, that we have no proof of?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
would you not care; if against your will or with your will unknowingly through deciet aspects of your soul was individuated

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think the greys have souls but i would have to Totally agree. I think they are cross breeding for the one reason you stated. To try and have the ability to love, to have the inner light. But i have read that when they do these experiments, the person usually ends up dying, or the soul leaves the body. So in other words, the grays are screwed, blued, and tattooed.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, possibly the grey's are a dying race and thy see something in humans that , by the hybrids, they will be able to live on or possibly help their race with the splicing of our genetic codes to theirs (like how some cures for diseases work by infecting an immune host and using their blood to find a cure). Who's to say they don't have a soul anyways? If you are a religious person, are you really going to make that claim knowing that your God created ALL life in the universe, might have also given souls to other life forms other than humanity?how ignorant is that? Don't get me wrong...I think humans are great! but one of our biggest flaws is thinking that we are superior over every other living thing...on earth as well as in the heavens......if anything this will be our downfall not the aliens or their hybrids, NWO or anything else. Our undoing will be of our own fault because of our ignorance and superiority complex.

What should be done with the supposed Hybrids? well, if they are real, why not just let them live out their lives? I always found it funny how mankind has a tendency to, or want to, destroy what it doesn't understand or what it fears.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I was talking about both souls leaving the body. It would only make sense, that when they try and combine the too, that one of the souls leave, or both souls leave. Pretty judgmental of YOU to say i am ignorant from the comment i left up above. It says nothing in their about me believing that we are the only creatures loved by god. That is far from what i was getting at.

But IT is pretty ignorant to assume that we are the only creatures created by god. All creatures are loved by god, even if they do not acknowledge it. And the greys by far do not acknowledge it. If they did they would realize what they are doing to are species is the opposite of what the original creators intent was. They spread fear with what they are doing. They are trying to save their species, yes, but it is still no excuse to terrorize another species. Wouldn't you agree?

But isn't that the thing though, we as humans are flawed also, the way we are living, the way we act. Creating pollution on the very planet that holds are species life.

On a side note, i am not a religious person, i am a spiritual person. IF you do not believe me, ask the op, she can vouch for me.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
From my understanding they believe technology is god. Which is far from the truth. They are technologically advanced, way more so then us, Though we seem to have something they do not, in order to survive. I can only conclude that it is the ability to love. Instead of trying to do genetic experiments on humans, they need to try to learn to love. But i do not think they can even comprehend what that is. A ton of Abductee's have stated that they have no emotions what so ever. If this is true, then they might not have the ability to have anger also. They must think humans are crazy, as we of them.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I agree with you, that the greys have souls, just like every living creature, but it seems like they do not know how to shine their inner light, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I agree with you Darcon. Even if the greys abducted a guy and girl specifically to raise a human by artificial insemination the greys would still not be able to gain any Light from that child. The soul and spirit are part of that child imbued by God and the human spirit the greys have a different soul matrix.

They can never match the human spirit that is their downfall. I think they have a spirit in a sense but they are following a different line of thought compared to us. To them its whatever is necessary to keep their race going no matter the pain or how much experimentation humans are subjected to, that is their line of thought.

It comes down to 'progress over feelings' to them. They are aware of our feelings but do not consider them important and to them our feelings impede their agenda.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Exactly, i like the way you put it, they have a different soul matrix. I also like what you said about their way of thinking, they can not comprehend what they have done to our species. Well not species, but earthlings. I am sure there is other humans on other worlds, but now that i think of it, they are probably doing this to other worlds to, that have humans on it, and probably other species as well. There are probably more manipulated worlds out their also, i am sure many other planets have lees tech then us, who are probably living in medieval systems, but hey, we are pretty much living in a Dictatorship posing to be a democracy. It is essentially what hitler was doing, except they forgot to tell the people

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The main thing is that greys work with the mind not the heart they sense that you feel uneasy or sad by picking up signals from your body.

They dont feel with their heart and give compassion to you they disregard it because to them it is not neccesary. Again progress over everything, its like they say yeah we get your miserable but get on with what we tell you to do.

Feelings are signals to them thats all they are and as they don't comprehend compassion and love which are feelings and a lot more complicated that just a signal, then they don't see any need to give any.

Sad but true, I think if they turned themselves around and headed in the right direction than they would be so much better off. I dont think that will ever happen though but hey no harm in hoping

I great topic for the OP to start and interesting too

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
They can never match the human spirit that is their downfall. I think they have a spirit in a sense but they are following a different line of thought compared to us. To them its whatever is necessary to keep their race going no matter the pain or how much experimentation humans are subjected to, that is their line of thought.

Which in the end will be their downfall don't you think. Because they do not believe life after death, but oh no, They are in for a surprise. Does the word Karma come to mind. Every human on earth produces karma. Negative or Positive. In the end if it in the negative, then they have a debt to pay. I am sure it is not different for other species. They probably have a big Karmic debt to pay. From what i have heard, they act like one and other, due to the fact that they are clones of each other. If they do have souls, each one would have a different soul, but they all act the same. So in turn they might all have very similar Karmic debts to pay Like they all might be in karmic debt, but some might be in it deeper then others, Depending on what they did during their life span. Wouldn't you agree? For example lets say this one particular grey abducted 80 humans in their lifetime. Killing 3 of them, and spreading fear in all of them. The consequences of this are immense. Yet another grey only abducted 30, and killed one. So the karma would be different, to some degree.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
They will be processed to another planet in our solar system Saturn, Jupiter or Neptune.

That's if they don't serve their roles as translators.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

True, but you know what paul told me, it does not help to send love to them. So in turn i have been sending love to the greys, and even group entities that have been abusing me. I think, "To all you people out their that have harmed me, here is what i give in return, then i do some HCR, and spread love their way.

p.s. On a off topic note, did you happen to see that new movie out called The Mist?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

What do you mean processed manguard?

And if they do not serve their roles as translators?

Could you explain a bit more?

You know me manguard, i always have a hard time catching on to what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

They will be plucked from our fabric of sentience to another point of existance.

If they don't serve (their purpose) they will be used (somewhere else) to learn something more to their liking.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Definately agree there

Indeed it will be their downfall, their dismissive nature and there thoughtlessness to other beings will cost them in the end. There are from what I have heard many races that despise them as there aim is to 'inject' part of their agenda onto every race they can get their hands on. Kharma will in the end be the price they will have to pay for the arrogance and dictatorial nature. The greys are after one thing and that is the power of the heart and soul but they think they can replicate it and have the same effect.

They realize that with the power within us we can do things that they cant, yeah on the technology front we arent there but it matters not when you have the power of light. In effect we have the power in us to do what they cant, we are weapons to them. They figure they had better get their hands on as many of us as they can increase their chances of gaining control over us and earth as a whole.

Darcon, me, the op and others can tell you all here that the mind power that the greys work on doesn't compare with heart and light power

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Interesting manguard. I love the word you chose, that they would be Plucked.

Do you think that will happen? If so, where do you think they will be put, and what are your thoughts about their existence?, and the existence of humans? In your eyes, who do you think is more advanced Spiritually as a species?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join