It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Yep I got to guys good talking.

Goodbye all.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I take it mengaurd your not going to answer my question about Astral Travel? I believe back on page 7.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why Do I look at humans as nothing sometimes? I look at them Like I am smarter than they are. I am more aware then they are, I think they are stupid, and aren't aware of much. When 9/11 happened I didn't care or really care to question it, but I thought it's just brought upon America for invading their lands and taking their oil. I am a seeker of truth and knowledge that feels I have something great or powerful locked in me that will someday be released as I develop. There is good in me just as well as evil in me. I feel like I am mentally disciplined and strong then other people. I can look at someone and automatically know what mood their in and alot of cases why they are in a bad mood, or know they are going to say before they say it.

And I am usually aware of what the outcomes are in most situations I face.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Menguard I totally believe we must let the light of god into us to progess as a race, but the Greys are very devious. How do you know that while on the AP you did not travel to a dangerous place where they were able to trick you. Come into the light, go into the light THEN WHAM out goes your spirit into one of their empty containers they have created and they will use your very spirit as an energy source?? Sorry we must question everything here.
I believe the power or voice to ascend or carry the white light of god comes from within us. Yes Darcon we are given help and guiding in this but we must always remember what we see is not always what it appears to be

When I learnt to open my 6th chakra I went on this crazy AP trip. I don't know how I did it and I wouldn't know how to do it again but I travelled very very fast like Jodi Foster did in Contact. There was planets, stars, galaxies I even saw an eclipse and the noise was really loud. I think the noise is due to the diffence in the dimensions. It sure was a crazy ride though. Eventually I saw the Earth coming closer and closer to me, the green and blue became oceans and fields but at no point did I feel I was about to crash. I then slowed myself down and landed nicely.

Would I like to go again? Don't know as I was not in control of how I got there in the first place.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi guys just popping back in to this interesting conversation from yesterday.

Just wanted to add that it is entirely possible for the Human Hybrids to be part of the advancement of our own species in the future. People talk bad often times about the greys and the fact that they are striving to save their existence. Well what if we are the greys? It is possible that they could be one of the species that we helped starseed from one of our own past civilizations. If time is only in the 3rd -4th dimensions then it is entirely possible. As science progresses and we find ourselves in the position to starseed the Universe, will we ? And what will the out comes be? Just as the Christians look at the splitting of the 13 original tribes, I propose that the same is possible for the much larger picture, our entire Galaxy.
It is possble then that all the species are part of the starseeding, just different combinations of our organic heritage.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by antar]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I would say you guys are just in the beginning of contact, Not all contacts are what we percieve to be bad. You just aren't informed enough about it. But with time any contacts outside of your home, is just family visiting.

This non-sense about some ploy to take you from your home is redundant because what you are serving is a bridge between you and another lifeform. That alone serves a Higher Purpose it makes people aware. Try to leave bias out and learn to just OBSERVE and tell me what you see. Put your EMOTIONS on hold for a minute, don't dismiss your experiences but don't rule out everything we percieve too be bad.

Yes there are some beings that would conclude with your thought patterning but I am not one, if you choose to be in FEAR then you let your experiences dictate the rules, take what you can from an experience and move on.

For those that haven't experienced ANY outside customs who are they to say they are an expert in the field without recognition of their own experiences. Seems limited does it not?

Why don't you probe your own Psyche and find out more about yourself, unveil that subconscious by you alone and tell me what you find, I gurantee you find nothing but YOURSELF. That's right what's behind us is another volume of understanding on the other side. So if we inform we are victims what message are we sending to ourselves when we go to sleep and navigate through our world. The illusion in your dreams is the illusions in life that you will have to learn to discern. And I am not knocking you because you are smart, but your intelligence is lacking TRUST.

Why would you set yourself up for disapointment in this world?

Are you just trying to learn more about yourself?

And are you probing yourself enough about the equation of life to know it resides within you?

The only one abducting you is a past life from a former world that still exists in you. I have said over and over, "a lot of what you are seeing is probably another you that has ties to those that you are in communication with". TO rule everything bad is just preschool thinking.

And once you pass your initiation into the cosmos you will know that it was just that an initiation into a NEW WAY OF THINKING.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here is a book that will be more then helpfull because a lot of it will show you something about yourself you already knew.

FROM ELSEWHERE :Being E.T IN AMERICA, The subculture of those who claim to be of non-earthly origins

written by:
SCOTT MANDELKER. PH.D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My own words, but these words equate to the story of life.

We humans exist on many levels of existance because we were sought after. Time is nothing more then a 'memory complex' of another simultaneous existance in and around you.

All time is happening now. There is no deviation from the path of knowledge just the sight of the vision.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Mmmm very good, so good infact I need to go away and read what you've wrote again and take it in. Excellent post

Mr Green

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Your post burns in my heart, truth is truth, and what is needed is TOTAL responsibility, and that seems to be the dividing factor for way too many earthlings.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You are different because YOU CHOSE TO BE. You chose to unveil a world that has been existant for a millenia but now YOU KNOW.

Those that fear something, have something to lose, there is no gain without the loss of foresight.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Im sorry this is difficult to take in, what you are saying reads as very striking you are obviously a very intelligent person. Can you put it into other words fo me?

Are you saying just go with the flow. have no fear don't try to question whats happening to you too much just observe?

I agree if we percieve somthing is going to be frightening or bad it will usually turn out so. However what ever took me did scare me, it wiped half of the experience away from me and has just left me confused so what do I do, just let it be?

Re your questions:-

No I would not like to set myself up for a disapointment.

Yes I am trying to learn more about myself AND the worlds around me. Why? Because they are there so I need to know.

Can you explain more about what total responsability is?
Is meditation the way through all this? Is this how we see these other dimensions? The Green "hybrid" I saw came to visit me I knew nothing about meditation when it came or astral planes. I do feel I was "related " to it though.

Yes carry on menguard, you were saying......

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Last night I saw something very strange, above my house a cloud trail was being formed in the shape of a semi circle. Nothing was forming this shape no plane or UFO the cloud was just forming itself in the shape of a semi circle. The semi circle was to the left side of the constellation of the plough. Then two orange orbs appeared above a house opposite, one was just above the other and they slowly moved away with no noise. The moon had a large golden halo around it which looked unusual to me but could be natural. Is this a sign

Its as if the circle was meant to go all the way around the plough but the orange orbs turned up and stopped it, why would something just do a semi circle round a constellation?

The cloud trail then floated off and just disappeared but these orbs remained moving around the sky mainly together, they morphed into bigger and smaller orbs. Then the jets arrived , as they caught the orbs up the orbs would almost disappear into a pin prick of white light only to re appear again.
The last I saw of the orange orbs was as they effortlessly floated over my house into the distance. The sky was full of jet activity which at 8pm on an evening is quite rare here!

The semi circle is this a message? I just feel ALL the time something is trying to give me a message and Im not able to listen correctly.

I listened to the ringing in my ears last night, its different in the right ear, its almost morse code like, its electronic it goes up a notch when I think about things as if its trying to alter the way I react. Again I feel like something is trying to tell me something but how do I listen.

Off topic but never mind.

Yes Antar I often think we are the Greys in the future, we have messed things up so bad we have to travel back in time to try and put right as much as we can before its too late. Greys do look like humanity that has gone crazy, humanity that has given in to the wrong path. Why don't we ever learn?

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I saw a ufo last night and it was bunny hopping in the sky, what I mean by that is it was going forward, stopped then went backward and stopped and forward again. I thought no way your not coming for me again, you try and I swear I will stop you this time. It was just a mental reaction I know it was of no threat to me but it was a reminder of how far I have progressed.

There is also a u2u for you it confirms that you have indeed made the right steps

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

What do you mean the right steps? Im just questioning my surroundings, you know like you USED to do before you became SO narrow minded. Sorry Drakiir but its true my friend, its so true. Open your eyes QUESTION everything accept nothing as said just because someone tells you it is so.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hmmmm... Drakiir It looks like you don't care to reply to any of my U2U's.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You get back what you put out.
What is in your truth, your inner most core, is what you get back.
Knowing this helps to alleviate fear and anxiety.
It is ok to have your hair prick up, feel a surge of adrenaline rush through you. It is ok to feel the energy move through you until you detect a slight shiver.
Best not to try and intellectualize, stay in your heart it is closer to your truth, some things are greater than words and even thoughts can convey. The key is in your breath.

When I detect the high pitch frequency, and I get it very strongly at times same ear, I stop what ever I am doing and breath deeply, eyes closed and use no mind. You do not have to limit yourself to just the thoughts and the mind. Much can be experienced and understood on a much deeper level of your being.

Visual contact is just validation of being on the right track. It comes and goes like lightning. Use the lightning, but dont plan on being blinded by it.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Mr Green why do you say we need to into the past to find the DNA stain to save the future? Is it possible that by going back before all the junk DNA began that there would be a better possibility of creating a perfect species? Then why I wonder don't the aliens simply go to the antarctic or places like that and extract ancient DNA to use? Of course we are talking cloning, and it may not be as potent, but just wondering why the past?

edit for spellcheck

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Hmmmm... Drakiir It looks like you don't care to reply to any of my U2U's.

I feel he never will jca2005 , he has become a person whos eyes have been closed. Ask the questions you did of him here on my thread Im sure someone will answer you it doesn't matter if its off topic.

I was thinking yesterday do you think the Greys find it more difficult to abduct people who are more spiritually aware? Maybe this is why they are creating these human hybrids who have soul so they can do the Greys work for them?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Mr Green why do you say we need to into the past to find the DNA stain to save the future? Is it possible that by going back before all the junk DNA began that there would be a better possibility of creating a perfect species? Then why I wonder don't the aliens simply go to the antarctic or places like that and extract ancient DNA to use? Of course we are talking cloning, and it may not be as potent, but just wondering why the past?

edit for spellcheck

DNA over time becomes mutated, sequences are lost some are gained through mutations. Sickle cell is an example of a mutation. This blood disorder has been brought about by a mutation, the mutation serves to give the person with it immunity to maleria.
Who knows how many mutations will take place over the next say thousand years say at the point the Greys are at now, so this is why they must go back in time to retrieve DNA that is less damadged.
Good point though why now and not at the point of creation when DNA would have been at its most pure.
Maybe thousands of years ago we went through a very important DNA change and they need to collect samples post this.
Then again if they are SO clever you'd think they could manipulate our genes in a lab to whatever they required
Sometimes mutations known as "wild types" and occur so naturally its impossible to make the mutation occur again, it can only happen in nature. Sort of like creating life! It happened but you try and recreate that

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would like to say sorry to a very good friend, Drakiir I am so sorry.
I realize you don't want to talk about your many travels with the Greys because you have moved on from them and I realize this now. Its not want you want to discuss with people anymore, you are ascending and this is your new life calling. I only wish I was as focused as you in your quest. Maybe with the help of everyone I too can become as spiritually focused as you have become.

I feel I loose my way sometimes and need the guidance of others who have already tred the path I am straying from. There are too many paths to take and I do not want to take the wrong one, yet I feel Im so consumed with not wanting to take the wrong path that its distracting me from actuallly finding the correct path.

I am crying out to be shown the correct path that is all. Again I am truely sorry my friend.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join