It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by jca2005

Yes, it is something to ponder. I do not know if it is true, but it could quite possibly be.

Next time you are alone and you feel somebeings are watching you, let it rip.

It is like a spiritual bell being rung.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I did it a while ago, and my ears a so bloody hot! not in pain, but just hot.

Thanks for the tip, do you think it will hurt the good beings around me though?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ok here goes Mr. green, the answer to what I have been asked by others before with no reply.

2 weeks prior to 911, I awoke in the early morning to a distinct feeling that I was being watched.
I opened my eyes to find an alien of distinct human hybrid features standing at the foot of my bed with the most beautiful smile graced upon his face. To me this was the ultimate face of pure love.
In the flash of an instant, telepathically, he related to me that although it was highly unusual and for the most part frowned upon, he had stopped in for one last physical moment with me, his Mom.
As I recognized him and became wide eyed to capture the uniqueness of his chiseled face, he began to dissipate into a field of haze. I was not allowed to touch his energy field, and yet my heart burned with the feeling one gets from a deep and loving hug.
I knew that he was leaving this planet to go off world to the University.
He was a success and very rare. I was as proud as any parent upon the day of graduation of their beloved children. Although I knew I would never see him again in this physical plane, he would be moving into higher states of enlightenment, consciousness. His face will be etched in the Temple of Heart forever, and I know that one day, we will be together again.
As he faded from the light that surrounded him in the dimly lit morning peace he held up two of his fingers and I had no chance to ask him what it meant, I knew it was relevant.

There is more to this story and my search at that time for clarity of what was to come in 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years.
It was not a good time to go prying into certain research areas, and to be looking into the very organizations that I had previously withheld information about UFO's and Aliens, (couldn't remember, still do not) yet need I say that when 911 hit, I knew that he had warned me and I also knew that it was only the beginning.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Not at all, they will probably love you for it, your doing their job for them.

I know its done through the ANGELIC CHORDS.

It's kind of like a 'Spiritual Cleansing'.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

awesome story, very Heart warming, Love your avatar by the way. GOLD!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thank you so much for the tip, now i got a weapon against those corrupted astral attackers. I also hate the feeling when someone is watching me, but i know the difference if it is someone bad or good. When it is someone bad, i get this eerie feeling. When it is good i usually get a kind of warmth feeling.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Exactly,Foreign Energy usually has a different on edge feeling. Loving feelings are of Warmth. I have had different beings from another plane of existance visit me, this energy was of an orange color, it was a male that kept flushing the toilet and I could hear him laughing above me, like mocking me. So what I did is I fell asleep and woke up in my 'energy body', peaked outside my physical body and saw and 'Orange soul/orb' there that I questioned, what are doing in my house? That's when the being sounded very robotic in a monotone voice said, your house this is my house. This being I drew a picture of that appeared out of the 1940's or late 1930's.

He also visited my mom in her store physically, asking questions that were totally off the wall had nothing to do with our world or time frame. My mom just said, "He appeared out of nowhere and their was a mist in the store, he didn't walk he glided across the floor." I drew a picture of him Awhile ago when I was younger and that same being visited my mom in the physical. I know his Name. He had pock mark face and glasses on. When I viewed him he had shark looking eyes, very cold in appearance. He wore red suspenders and khacki pants and dress shoes.

His energy though is something that can be described as (Gas combusting or very high energy from the plane he came from. This 'energy being' came from a different atmosphere then our own.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Darcon -It's funny you say that because i do not fit the average social Human. I don't have many friends, that is the sad truth but i believe i am this way for a reason i suppose. I get the same feeling like this isn't my home because it just isn't. I was reincarnated here to experience the Ascension Process like most of us are here for two. Like i said before Most of the souls right now are here just to experience this evolutionary Change in Dimensions. When this happens our Spirit, Body and Mind Become one. We become in touch with our inner-self and become in touch with the other side. Now some of you will think i am talking about dying. I AM NOT. Our physical Self does change to whatever we were meant to look like. Our soul Becomes physical. When this happens we will be in the 5th dimension.

This basically just sums up the way I feel, I am not the average social huma either, nor have many friends. The few friends I have I hate to call or text them. Not because I dislike them, I love them to death but I just don't like talking to them. Sound weird? I don't feel like this is my home either. I can't really explain. There is something letting me know there is more out there and far beyond what we can ever imagine because our minds are not yet developed enough to realize it. If you look up The Mayan Calendar Explained on You Tube, its a series of video from a guy that shows you the different evolution of your mind, and we are in the last stage on the Mayan Calendar.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ah finally I find something about you that can explain my interest in getting to know you better, sorry if that sounds bad, it is not meant to be, but this is very interesting is your mom in my age group of mid late forties? Have you both had paranormal, ET and Ufo experiences together? Or was that the one and only?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Ahh yes, Orange energy is supposed to mean he is on the third plane. Red for the second, and brown is too be Emotionally/Spiritually destroyed in the first plane. What you say reminds me of something that had happened to me a couple days ago. I had this horrible nightmare, i am not going to go in detail, but suffice to say, i woke myself up during the dream, but when i woke up i felt disoriented. Paul Richard(you know him) Told me to seek out the Dominant Aura Color of who is channeling this. So when i woke up i shut my eyes, and i saw a Orange/Yellow Orb. Pulsating. I looked at the orb for about 5 minutes and it disappeared.

I asked paul that day, he said that it was Criss Angel's Group Entity that induced the nightmare, and that after that attack, that it retrogressed from the 4th plane to the third plane. He told me which explained why it was orange and yellow. Cause it was retrogressing at that time. funny how you saw an orange orb.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antarreply to post by menguard

Ah finally I find something about you that can explain my interest in getting to know you better, sorry if that sounds bad, it is not meant to be, but this is very interesting is your mom in my age group of mid late forties? Have you both had paranormal, ET and Ufo experiences together? Or was that the one and only?

I would say that she was in her late forties when she experienced this probably forty seven or eight. She is deceased now, died in a car accident. I have been out of my body in her house, I use to visit her in spirit, because I couldn't find the time to travel the distance to visit her in the physical. She said, "I can always feel when you come home". No, I don't know of any other events we would experience together then that one. My mom has reported seeing to me a very large person in her bedroom before at least eight feet tall. She lived in Washington state in a secluded house out in the dark woods when she was a kid. She told me she didn't like going down into the basement when she was younger or older as an adult she would have my older brother go down instead, sucker, LOL.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

EEEEEEEEk sounds like one of those big greys????? or perhaps a Nordik????

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Yeah, my mom isn't from Earth either, just a participant in the rising of energy. She had strangers come tell her a few months before she died that she was from somewhere else. Me I knew I wasn't from here originally, when I was younger. I would have many different beings from different points of time talk to me, like four or five at a time from different races.

My death experience opened my channel back to home, which is a big deposite of different places.

My mom was a very spiritual oriented person.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Then where is she from?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Then where is she from?

She told me that she resided on a planet where there was plenty of lush beautiful aqua marine water. I am thinking the PLEADIES. She just had that look about her.

She would travel there when she would go to sleep.

My name from Siruis is Soren, my name from Eternity is SENJU.

I hold many different dimensions in place while being in body form.

I exist in mulitiple sets of bodies inside and out of this dimension or frequency band. .

Just as many do, they just haven't done the homework to get to that point yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Very interesting, so you must know some other dimensional beings?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have to say I do not believe Cris Angel can do half of his stunts. Most of it is all fake. He's already showed how he can levitate. Look it on You Tube. His shoe is stitched or something to his pants at the time, and has a hole in the back part of his left or right pant leg, and steps his foot out behind it and stands on it, makes him look like he's levitating.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Do you believe criss angel to be a fake?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

You got it, and most of these other selves that contact me are me from other points in space.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

haha wow, that is some deep stuff. So we all have all exist in other Dimension? Just most do not realize it?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join