It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

How do you know anything about "greys", assuming they exist at all?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by darcon

How do you know anything about "greys", assuming they exist at all?

They exist right
Now I don't want this to turn into do they or dont they exist! I want to talk about our spirituality and that of hybrids. We can not discuss the spirituality of Greys because they do not have any. ( oh dear there goes that high pitch scream again in my ears!)

For those of you that still insist it would be great for a Grey to call by and give you some super powers please be careful what you wish for, once they have payed you a visit you'd wish you'd never ever wished for that.

I have now decided that if I ever look one in the eyes I will punch it
I will refuse to be frightened by those dark black eyes, Im so angry with them I feel now I could overcome the fear and just smack them. I reckon this would confuse them as they are so droid like they wouldn't be expecting it!
Maybe if we all did this they'd go away ?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

There is a u2u for you.

Yes I agree we should all give them one between the legs as our international sign for get lost and take you surgical tools with you.

There is another u2u for you, trust me you will like it

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ascension is a choice and not a given. Every soul makes its own choice to ascend and the the tall greys also have souls too. So they to can choose. The souls in the hybreds are not half ours and half theirs. They are all theirs or all ours. You can not divid up a soul like you implied.

The reason behind the hybreds is the particular race of greys that are doing the abductions are dying off as a race. And they are trying to find new bodies for their souls to inhabit. So they are trying to find a happy medium between us and them. Also, they like us were once in human form as I understand and so due to genetic manipulation they look the way they do now and there are other reasons that have slipped my mind in the moment.

What I feel is that they do not understand is that they do not need create a new container for their souls, it is really about intent and they can inhabit a human form if they choose too. And I feel the real reason behind all of this is that they do not choose to leave their own kind to learn new things as a new race like ourselves.

Due to other aspects of our world, they find it easier to steal from us genetic material and try to create a new container that is compatiable to their current vibrational rate rather than just switch to a new container and race all together.

Just weighing in some additional thoughts for you to ponder.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonar
Ascension is a choice and not a given. Every soul makes its own choice to ascend and the the tall greys also have souls too. So they to can choose. The souls in the hybreds are not half ours and half theirs. They are all theirs or all ours. You can not divid up a soul like you implied.

Due to other aspects of our world, they find it easier to steal from us genetic material and try to create a new container that is compatiable to their current vibrational rate rather than just switch to a new container and race all together.

Just weighing in some additional thoughts for you to ponder.

ascension is indeed a choice and I have chose it with open arms. I don't care if its 2012,2022 or 2023 I feel great now I have awakened. Just open your heart chakra and you'll see!

Can you tell me more about these "tall Greys" Im unfamiliar with them. I have at no point said a being has two souls in fact I have corrected one poster for putting this. A hybrid is created at the embryonic level from genetic material from two species and it is at this point the soul will enter. Which soul it would be I do not know

You say they are trying to create a new container for their Grey souls but how can they guarantee that their souls will jump into these new containers? Their souls may just drift off, are you saying they have worked out how to trap a soul while it awaits its new container? This would indeed be bizare and treading on very dangerous ground. They could even do this with us which is frightening.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hmmm if they could trap a soul when its leaving its body to force it to go in one of there type bodies, would be terrible. That means they are going against what god wants.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Indeed it is one thing to creat a new life and then allow God to choose which soul occupies it but to create an empty vessel and then push a soul into it is indeed frightening. Lets hope the Greys can not do this.

Off topic but I just saw a chem trail being created in the form of a small semi circle but there was NO plane creating it, nothing was creating it it just kept creating itself until it reached a perfect semi circle! Then two orange orbs appeared hovering one above the other which just slowly moved off and down. Weird. Its night here so I would have seen the lights of a plane creating it. there was also a lot of jet activity. Sorry off topic

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Off topic but I just saw a chem trail being created in the form of a small semi circle but there was NO plane creating it, nothing was creating it it just kept creating itself until it reached a perfect semi circle! Then two orange orbs appeared hovering one above the other which just slowly moved off and down. Weird. Its night here so I would have seen the lights of a plane creating it. there was also a lot of jet activity. Sorry off topic

No problem. I have something I found interesting last night I saw. It was about 1am-2am. You know it's usually dark outside with all the pretty stars and the moon. Well this time the sky was lit up! It was all pink. Pretty weird. I have never saw that before.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

You know what, i do not believe that they have those capabilities. Of course this is only my opinion, but it would take more then just physical Tech to trap a soul. If something like this were to happen, i think there would be some sort of intervention by a higher being. I just can't see them being able to do this.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Pink ehh, very strange, what do you reckon it was?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No idea. I don't thin a UFO/ET could do that. Hmmmm. It was very weird. It was very windy also.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Very windy you say, do you live near a desert? Lanzarote often has a pink colour to the air when the wind takes up the Sahara sand from North Africa.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I actually live in Tennessee. Look on my avatar, it shows my location. USA

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by jca2005

You know what, i do not believe that they have those capabilities. Of course this is only my opinion, but it would take more then just physical Tech to trap a soul. If something like this were to happen, i think there would be some sort of intervention by a higher being. I just can't see them being able to do this.

How is this higher being going to intervene? Lots of atrocities happen every day no higher being steps in do they? I know we are dealing with soul trapping which is probably the greatest crime but how would they intervene? Child trafficing is stealing their lives away their souls may as well be taken but no greater being stops this do they.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
I actually live in Tennessee. Look on my avatar, it shows my location. USA

Yes but is there a desert or some sort of sand dust source near you? I was using Lanzarote as an example.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

A week ago I had some beings holding me down in the astral when I was sleeping they were making funny sounds like wu lu wu luh wuh luh.

Then I woke up in my dream and took control my body. A MALE voice said, "IF you want to go all you have to do is bring Gods Light into you".".

I brought a brillant white light into my body and the area that I was in and I felt like I was rising back to my body. THROUGH THE WHITE LIGHT.

I think I slipped down into lower realms when I fell asleep. I do believe Astral Entities can hold you down, I have had it out with spirits before, so you know. And usually you can feel entities in the room or fleeting shadows disapearing when you rise to consciousness.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Oh yes, most definetly, Astral beings have the capability. But i do not believe the greys have that sort of power or Tech to do so.

Good job bringing in the white light though

That voice was probably your spirit guide or someone from the other side who cares about you.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Did you just see menguards post, he was being held down by astral beings, and a voice said bring in the white light, there is your proof. Someone from the other side helped him.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Subjective experiences are interesting and can be informative but they, by themselves, are never proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Yes but is there a desert or some sort of sand dust source near you? I was using Lanzarote as an example.

No there is not. At the very bottom of the U.S. Is Florida, I'm sure your aware of that, however that is the closest place for sand.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join