It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Think of an observer created universe
Think of a multi-verse consisting of an infinite number of such universes
Think extra-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial
All the sentinent beings on our planet share a collective concious and we may draw whatever we wish from this collective to create our own personal universe.
Other beings are aware of emotions. They know other intelligent species consider them to be fantastic things, powerful, and in some cases, primary. But like blind men trying to grasp color, they do not understand.
Their hope and intent? A hybrid, being part human will experience them and being part alien will add them to the alien collective conciousness.
Their intent is no more evil then blind creatures trying to evolve sight. They cannot be faulted for causing fear if they do not grasp the consequences of such an action. They do not understand fear. They are trying to learn to love. Don't hate them if they're doing a lousy job of it. They are trying.
As for souls. Every sentient being is a projection of God's in His observer-created universe. All are equal. All are made of the same stuff. If we have a soul so does everything else.
Just my two cents worth.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jabawaki

Id never thought of it like that, that they too are learning and when they scare us they don't realize that they are doing it. Why are they let loose in different dimensions with no ground rules though. Surley their creators should give them some rules to go by? The hybrid that woke me up had been given some ground rules, he controlled my mind so well that I was able to see him without any fear. Just imagine being woke up in the middle of the night to see a Green humonoid looking at you with the darkest of eyes you've ever seen and then not to be in fear of it. It let me see it for several seconds then it put me back to sleep, Im so grateful it did this as I would have suffered many years of night terrors otherwise.

Maybe the hybrids are starting to learn the ground rules?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Mr Green

Its emotional but I was shown a little girl that from what I know is directly linked to me her name is Heidi she is amazing. She can switch intellects in a second, by that I mean that she can adjust to different intelligent levels and adapt to different people. Its like our minds click somehow and suddenly were communicating in a way that is just so amazing.

Its almost like she can take on the intellect of anyone around her even though she appears to be only 10. Not through any fault of yours Mr Green but its just makes me emotional thinking about it and I would rather keep the rest of this to u2u I hope you understand.

Hi sorry for taking time to reply.

Im sorry about how upset you feel about this little girl I can see that. You sound very emotional about her. She sounds amazing, a real sucess story almost a star child would you say?

Drakiir maybe she is just that, so amazing that she is a false memory created by the greys to keep you with them. There like saying you stop working for us and we harm her, but really she can't be harmed because she is a false memory.

Im not trying to take her away from you, its just she sounds so amazing that its just something to consider. What are your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yeah thanks for that Ariella Im so sure it was just a tool to try and weaken me because the thing is Im not without. Every person who is close to me has the same unique spark and I never forget how amazing it makes me feel.

I even had someone call me on the phone once and said I would never see my family again to this day I dont know who it was but am grateful it never happened. They dont know how strong my family are even I dont ever underestimate them.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
How do you guys know that greys do not have feelings? I like your subject and interested in what your talking about, but how do you know? How did you make a grey visit you? Why did this Grey choose you? Speaking of souls, I sometimes wonder if I even have one. I don't have any feelings for my family or anything. Like today was my mothers birthday, I gave her $100 and a card, but I really didn't care to give it to her, but I knew she would not like it if I didn't get her anything. I know it sounds mean and all, but that's just the way I am, I guess. Sorry to go off topic a bit.

I think it would be interesting if I were a hybrid, I looked like a human, had my genitalia and had grey abilities. Would be awesome.
[edit on 16-3-2008 by jca2005]

[edit on 16-3-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi jca2005

How do I know the Greys don't have feelings? Im answering about the Greys here not hybrids, they may well have feelings but the Greys DO NOT.
Greys were created by the Reptilians as a race they are unable to reproduce, they are empty vessels this is due to over genetic manipulation and greed. They chose technology over spirituality long ago. It is said they are 2500 years ahead of us in the technology race. This came at a price they have all but lost their souls, this is what they crave from us our spirit, our ability to love. The Greys are spiritualy bankrupt.

When they abduct people they just scan them with their dark black eyes just as we would scan a can at the supermarket for its price.

I have been abducted by them, believe me they did not care a less about me. They pushed and pulled at me then threw me down with massive force when they had finished. If they had feelings they would be unable to do this to another being.

Believe me you DO NOT want to encourage them to visit you, they plant tracking devices in you that go off at all times of the day and night causing ringing in your ears which can sometimes become an energy beam across your face, ear to ear.

Why was I chose? Im blood group rhesus negative, its that simple.

You would love to have Grey ability but remain human?? U2U a member called Drakiir, he is this very thing and its been a plauge his whole life. He would not agree that his life with the Greys has been awsome one little bit.
Some people think Drakiirs a joke, he is not he is definatly not.

Re your mother! No this is not of topic at all my friend. To think of your Mother means you have a soul so I will discuss it

Always treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself , its that simple. Do this one thing every day and your life will improve 1000 x I promise. Do this and you will never go wrong. So you didn't actually want to give her the money/card... but you did and thats fantastic.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Has any one heard of the Andromedan Council? Sounds very sci fi to me but apparently they know all about the 1000 s of hybrids that have been created and some of them remain on Earth mainly locked away in bases.. poor things. The council is trying to stop this but this is just something someone has just texted me about.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Nicely put Ariella, i don't think i could have said it better.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Can anyone explain what exactly all the abilities are of et's/greys/reptilians?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yeah they do the council does exist and I even heard one guy talk about them. They stay in the shadows and dont interfere with the way life goes on earth only the rouge greys do that. Im not sure what side they are on but Im convinced its not ours thats for sure

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Yeah they do the council does exist and I even heard one guy talk about them. They stay in the shadows and dont interfere with the way life goes on earth only the rouge greys do that. Im not sure what side they are on but Im convinced its not ours thats for sure

The council states that evolved souls will become walk ins to show the greys how spiritualy advanced we are, to stop them invading us , well I see Greys and Reptiles in meditation. Im thinking I may be one of these walk ins. Its not bad to be one its to help the ascension process.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I hope they do see that we are more than neolithic humans to them. Maybe we can veer them off invasion if we become advanced enough so heres hoping. Yes your right together we are stronger separated we are weakened. Groups of protestors gain more attention than a single lone protester.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Anyone got any proof of these aliens? No? Wow.

Seriously, first things first! You need to know there ARE aliens before you can start discussing them as if they exist. Then you can only discuss that which you can observe. It's like having a heated debate over what's in a sealed box you can't open or interfere with in any way - it's pointless gum-flapping.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Thats right we have no proof of aliens or hybrids. I was just wondering if hybrids did exist if they had a soul so to speak. This is skunk works dave I don't think we are expected to provide proof for our threads here as much as Aliens and UFO.
No I have no proof but how can we be alone? We are not what a waste of a Universe just for us ehy

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Your not serious Dave are you, i mean there is much evidence of aliens existing. Do some research

This is a thread for people who believe in aliens, obviously it is. If you do not believe then state it, and be on your way.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

Well Im no expert Im sure you'll agree
but the reptiles are brilliant scientists. they want to control us, they don't want us to progress off this planet. They could quite easily create hybrids with their knowledge, they could have even created us.
My partener saw a hologram of an alpha draconian once it was quite literally frightening and majestic at the same time. He was teriffied and to this day does not know why it appeared! All is said to him was "Now he knows they know" Who he and they are we don't know

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

The greys are very intelligent, but based on pure logic alone no compasionate intelligence here. They are almost droid like. They use our energy as food, they crave our soul energy its the purest in the universe and they have lost it.
Extremley deceitful, mind readers and mind controllers. Scan your entire life in an instant with their dark black eye lens.

I suspect my every thought is monitored by them and I feel they are trying to control my actions with this dam ringing in my ears. I only hope Im not reacting to the ringing as they wish. I wish to fight against this mind control but how do I? Good question. All I can do is trust my instinct and go with what Id do and not what a grey would want me to do. as I write this the ringing is in overdrive so they probably don't like what Im writing

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well I have a permanent ringing in my right ear. But that's not from the Grey's. It's from pistols, without ear plugs. But that's another story for another day. Anyhow, I think those would be nice abilities to have. As in being able to scan a person, and see their whole life in an instant. But I doubt I'll ever come across any grays, any time soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Lol despite what you guys say, I seriously want some of there abilities and get to see there technology. Can someone contact them for me?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Oh no doubt, to have those abilities would be amazing. But i would never want to be a grey instead of a human. Grey's are spiritually corrupted. They think science is god.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join