It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Are you sure these hybrids die?
I am not 100% sure. Like most things about it, it is pure speculation, but from what i have heard, they have died. I could be wrong though.

Do we have a Universal Police Force???
I am not sure, perhaps there is. What i do know is KARMA is universal. Everything we do has an effect on the world as a whole, every thought that enters are mind, has a effect on this planet. Either for the good or bad. Negative and positive karma. In the end when we die, we are probably the ones woh judge are karma. For know one else better to understand yourself then you. Through near death experiences, many have said that when they died, they were shown a video of there whole life, and experienced all of the emotions they felt, and all of the emotions that they caused others. Through this, we can objectively see from a birds eye view of ourselves.

Have you ever read the book by Bernard Graham, called The Challenge Of Evil?

This book is about the author(Bernard) Channeling a spirit called Richard. I believe Richard was from the higher planes. Anyways it is basically a book in Question and answer form about a ton of stuff. About Incarnation, definition of Evil, the effect of thoughts, Communication with discarnates, karma, and many other subjects about life. About the unknown. It provides good insight, paul was the one who told me to go and get it.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Basically, a grey-human hybrid race would be highly intelligent and yet have more individuality and emotion. They would be good mediators between greys and humans and maybe even better equipped at long-term survival than both greys or humans.

We are their ancestors.

So let me get this right here? Your saying these hybrids are being created now as we speak to form a bridge between our species for future generations to survive. They are us in the future am I reading that correct?
I can t see how they would bring more emotion and intelligence to our race, good mediators? They only think of themselves in my opinion.

"We are their ancestors" They replace us?

Better equipped in the long term, yes with technology I can see this.

Very interesting point's skyfloating

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Do we have a Universal Police Force???
I am not sure, perhaps there is. What i do know is KARMA is universal. Everything we do has an effect on the world as a whole, every thought that enters are mind, has a effect on this planet. Either for the good or bad. Negative and positive karma. In the end when we die, we are probably the ones woh judge are karma. For know one else better to understand yourself then you. Through near death experiences, many have said that when they died, they were shown a video of there whole life, and experienced all of the emotions they felt, and all of the emotions that they caused others. Through this, we can objectively see from a birds eye view of ourselves.

Have you ever read the book by Bernard Graham, called The Challenge Of Evil?

Yes Darcon I believe this is true, but would this exstend to a hybrid that only lived for say a year, if it was told to do awful things to humans can we expect it to be responsable for its actions when it may not have a complete soul and it WAS told by its Grey creators to carry out its awful actions?
Can something created in a "lab" expect to recieve a soul? It was never meant to be in the eyes of God therefor he may not recognize it?
This bothers me that "part" of me even if its genetic has been created and is now wandering the universe questioning "Who am I? Why am I here? What is the point of my existance?" Hey hang on this sounds like ME!

Yes you have mentioned this book to me before but I have not read it yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

would this extend to a hybrid that only lived for say a year, if it was told to do awful things to humans can we expect it to be responsible for its actions when it may not have a complete soul and it WAS told by its Grey creators to carry out its awful actions?

I think that the entity that told him to do those things would be held partially responsible, but it is the one that receives this info in which it takes action.
What do you mean by not having a complete soul? Do you think that there is fragments of both souls inside of the Hybrid?

Can something created in a "lab" expect to recieve a soul?

Perhaps, maybe the souls jumps into the clone(Since they are all clones of each other), for example we jump in when we are born, so in turn it could do the same thing, except it would be grown already.

It was never meant to be in the eyes of God therefor he may not recognize it?

Could you explain this sentence more?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What I mean is, these hybrids would never have been if the greys hadn't taken our genetic material and fused it with their own. They are falsely created by the Greys, they were never meant to be. Dolly the sheep was never meant to be, humans created her not God. She (the sheep) had many genetic flaws although she looked quite normal, when she was born her chromosomes were already 5 years old, she suffered an early death from illness associated with a sheep several years older than her. She died an old death in a young body.

The human hybrids are not created by god they are created in a "lab". However Dolly did look happy and not like she was a soul less animal , so maybe god our our higher creater sees life as life and automatically awards any life with a soul, even though it was not meant to be.

Frankenstines monster was created but I feel it had some spirit, no?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Your proof of the "Soul" is nothing more than average brain function. Our minds make us who we are, our minds make us feel, see, and live in general. It isn't a magical invisible force inside of us. I'm sorry but a soul isn't logical.

Sorry to derail, continue!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
so maybe god our our higher creator sees life as life and automatically awards any life with a soul, even though it was not meant to be.

I believe this to be the case. God loves all creatures, so if another is created it, it would only make sense that he embraces that creature, No matter what this creature thinks of him. A good example of this is the Grey's. They are clones of each other correct. Since they have no reproduction system. It is said that the reptilians created them. To serve them. So it is similar to what the Grey's are doing with the hybrids. Created creatures, that god never intended, but maybe he did intend them, maybe he knew they would come about? Very thought provoking don't you think. I must meditate on this.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
so maybe god our our higher creator sees life as life and automatically awards any life with a soul, even though it was not meant to be.

I believe this to be the case. God loves all creatures, so if another is created it, it would only make sense that he embraces that creature, No matter what this creature thinks of him. A good example of this is the Grey's. They are clones of each other correct. Since they have no reproduction system. It is said that the reptilians created them. To serve them. So it is similar to what the Grey's are doing with the hybrids. Created creatures, that god never intended, but maybe he did intend them, maybe he knew they would come about? Very thought provoking don't you think. I must meditate on this.

Darcon this is a very interesting point you make, the reptilians creating the greys. I am now going to share with you something that may be a fantasy or maybe a fact, its not for me to say.

Five years ago I was visited by a Green humanoid creature (Mr Green
).
He had big dark black eyes, not like the greys more round, pale green skin with a skull cap. He woke me up, made me look at him, he had an air of understanding about him, he was totally non threatening. I was not paralysed but he was controlling my mind I admit that.
He was curious, he wanted to see me but he also wanted me to see him.

Recently I woke up with a jolt with a deafening sound above my house, it was like a static jumbo jet. The noise vibrated through the house, it was there for several minutes before slowly moving off into the distance. I wish I had got up but i didnt.
As I lay there with the deafening noise above me I said "Look your doing all this with me at least tell me who the Green was, you owe me that"

I got in my head " You are related, you are family , now never ever ask a question of us again we will give you no more answers" I also got the feeling the Green being got into trouble for his curiosity for showing himself.

I believe the Green was 1/3 reptilian (pale green skin) 1/3 Grey (dark black eyes mind control) and 1/3 human. (humanoid appearence, curiosity and kindness)

IS THIS POSSIBLE

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Wow I got the same thing when I was asleep one night it was as you described a loud thunderous jet above the house. I remember the pencil holder on my desk jitter across the table and I was in no mood to see what it was because I was too busy being curious and rather stayed in bed for at least a little bit of safety. I never saw any beings thank god but Il never forget it thats for sure.

The family thing is weird thats the same thing I was told they told me my family was selected for a reason. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Have you ever been shown a baby alien, seen them growing or have any knowledge of them? I just feel in my heart that these hybrids are starting to survive and developing a curiosity for the world around them. They are starting to have spirit they are no longer just clones of other clones. Does this spirit lead to a soul though?

Oh and that poster who put the soul does not exist . Oh please
You arn't for real are you? How do you even live your life with this thought I can not imagine. I really can not imagine .

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Its emotional but I was shown a little girl that from what I know is directly linked to me her name is Heidi she is amazing. She can switch intellects in a second, by that I mean that she can adjust to different intelligent levels and adapt to different people. Its like our minds click somehow and suddenly were communicating in a way that is just so amazing.

Its almost like she can take on the intellect of anyone around her even though she appears to be only 10. Not through any fault of yours Mr Green but its just makes me emotional thinking about it and I would rather keep the rest of this to u2u I hope you understand.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I think if they can genetically engineer a race from scratch, then i think it is possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Yeah its a possibility. I think if they want to fit in to human society they have a major road ahead of them. Creating their own could be an answer but as to how they would get a soul is beyond me, I think the closest they will get it replicating feelings. In impersonation of a soul or heart.....this is getting kind of creepy.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

It is funny were this conversation has lead. Perhaps when creating such a thing like, Genetically created beings(the Grey's or the Grey's hybrids), that they manifest a soul with each body they create. Or we could presume that a soul jumps in to the body from the other side to experience what it is like to be in that sort of situation. But the Grey's are different from the hybrids. The Grey's, from my understand, are not two beings put together. I can only presume when the hybrids are created, that the human soul leaves the body. As for the Grey soul, i do not know. Perhaps both souls leave the body, and like i said earlier, a new soul is created, or another soul jumps into the body from the other side. All theories, but all may have some validation. Too bad we can not know for sure.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunMK

Your proof of the "Soul" is nothing more than average brain function. Our minds make us who we are, our minds make us feel, see, and live in general. It isn't a magical invisible force inside of us. I'm sorry but a soul isn't logical.

Sorry to derail, continue!

Right ShaunMK my kettle has no soul, are you a kettle? It sits there does nothing has no feelings it is not alive it is an object. Is this what you are an object? What is it about you, yourself that makes you different from my kettle, do you have a life spark, do you have dreams and hopes for your life and family? Brain function you say? Computers have a "brain function" that is quite advanced yet they are not alive. YOU are alive you are fantastic, every thing about you is wonderful and don't you ever forget that.
You are more than any magical force you are magic itself Shaun, and why are you magic? Because there is onlt ONE of you Shaun, imagine that no other like you, you are brilliant Shaun now don't waste it.

That is all I have to say on life force and the soul , the soul is there in all of us and we know it stop kidding yourself your a machine you are not a machine, you are not a kettle. You are ShaunMK.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
[

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Shaun is looking silly.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Don't take this as an insult because it's not... but my opinion is this. I think you're a bit off of your rocker and that if you researched more about science you'd have a lot better hypothesis and theory about what is going on... rather than stipulating on the likeness of souls et al.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Don't take this as an insult because it's not... but my opinion is this. I think you're a bit off of your rocker and that if you researched more about science you'd have a lot better hypothesis and theory about what is going on... rather than stipulating on the likeness of souls et al.

why dont you post some links to the science we seem to be lacking.

i am sure we all would love to be enlightened (dont take that as a insult)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I say we sell them all sub prime mortgages and then knock them all off with a genetic-specific virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join