human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Indeed, we agree

Did you happen to see the new movie that came out called the mist

Sorry green for the off topic post.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Nah I dont think its out here in Aus yet. I saw Cloverfield, man that was an awesome movie. I think the myst would creep me out.

Yeah this is off topic sorry Ariella.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
All of these are great points. From information that i have read, humans have the genetic memory of a few different human looking extraterrestrials(pleidians, andromedans). This "memory" is encoded in our DNA and the greys know this. If they can make make a hybrid they want that information stored in us to further their purpose.

Now with the whole soul thing.I look at it like this, If we were all created by the same source than that source probably would've endowed every living creation a soul. I think that somewhere along the line the aliens(the bad ones) went to the proverbial dark side. The Human variety said to look like the the great creater took on his traits and were generally good beings. When the "baddies" began to corrupt the human species we lost a lot of our "powers". The soul is part of all of this. The greys think that if they put a human soul into a hybrid, with the combined genetics and "powers" of the greys and the dormant powers of the human species, this new race would be able to keep thier species alive by reproducing and possibly rebel against their Bosses.

I think that if these hybrids were not posing any threat to mankind there would be no reason to kill them. Then again, hostility only triggers the same response.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by out there20]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think in the end the greys are going to turn around and realize that what they have done was a big mistake. By provoking every race they get their scrawny little hands on thats one more enemy they have made for themselves.

They are so caught up in progress that their dismissive nature has backfired on them, when they realize it well then its too late.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Matter cannot be created or destroyed: It changes form. So for those who believe in a ‘Supreme Being’ and all that is ‘good’ originating from him/her/it/them, then I’d say that these ‘human hybrids’ have some ‘good’ in them. Examples of hybrids among plants and animals are already possible. However, I don’t see how ‘forcing’ a soul to be contained in a fleshy form would work. There is free will, you know, where both ‘good’ and ‘evil’ exist (for survival).

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

I think that the greys are doing something very dangerous. If they 'implanted' our soul combined with our genetics into a hybrid than I think its a very real chance that the hybrids would turn on their creators.

I think it is quite possible for them to become self aware because if their is one thing people including myself cant stand its being restricted to things we are entitled to. Love, Freedom, Friendships and families once the greys cross the line with restricting those feelings and situations we are all entitled too, the hybrid will turn on their creators.

Its just my view but manufacturing a human spirit into a hybrid with human genetics I believe would create major control issues towards the greys. No one likes to be restricted especially when its inflicted or forced as maybe this would be the case of the hybrids towards their creators.

I think Its a classic frankenstein scenario and we all know what happened there

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Yes there is free will and it is a great thing, But if your are being manipulated by on outside force there is no free will. The people who are being abducted are not givin a choice. Forcibly taken from their comfort zone on the will of something else. Then having genitic material taken from their bodies which in turn is used in creating hybrids who the aliens torment people with by showing them something that is apart of them just to take it away.
I'm not attacking you but where is the free will in that?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

I suppose there is no free will over 'karma' (fate or destiny). In this case, a 'hell' is generated by and for the abductees due to their previous incarnation of misdeeds, words and actions.

As for the human hybrids, some will live and some will die as part of the 'survival of the fittest' for those evolutionists.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Just my view but I think in a whole the greys using the 'maintain our species' take on the situation is a decoy excuse by them.

heres the thing if greys wanted to maintain their species than I dont see why they cant clone themselves. I mean the amount of people they have abducted and the technology they possess they should be masters at it. But all this way from who knows where just to grab a human and experiment of them, nah it doesn't cut it for me.

They are here to snatch the power that we all hold in us, in our hearts and souls the power they can never have. They can replicate it or manufacture it but its never the same as being imbued with it by God and its always a fake. I mean they can even go so far as to replicate human emotions but it still is fake/imitation. I think alien hybrids will be a complete failure and they will have no choice but to stick with what they have, themselves.

I think that their technological arrogance blinds them to the fact that they can try all they want to get what they cant have, either they change their ways or keep going down the road to nowhere. I don't think they ever will change, its not in their interest too.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well the topic of hybrids was brought up before. It was in the bible. Now i'm not a religous person but a lot of it is refrenced in it. It basically says that "beings" came down from the stars and mated with human women creating the race called nephilim. Does any of this sound familiar?

I think the greys are just middle men for some other race. According to alex collier this planet is just a staging area for them for a war that they have been fighting for thousands of years . Here gathering raw material and possibly mind controlled humans to go do their bidding somewhere else in the galaxy. Also using us as cattle. That's right, I said cattle. As advanced as they are, they could probably take this planet in 24hrs. They have enough underground bases to do it.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by out there20]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Aliens use humans to tame new planets.

We bring the mineral wealth to the surface and gather it all up into cities mines etc.

I expect the hybrids would be put to similiar use.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Funny, as when I read the title I thought it had something to do with the human/animal hybrids they make in the science lab. (sure search the BBC) of course they say that they are not brought to term. (and these are human/animal hybrid as mentioned.)

Not sure people really read the news...guess they forget about it.

But anyway, it does raise an interesting point in light of your post I suppose.

We could be talking of one and the same thing if indeed these aliens who experiment have been around earth for quite some time now. (Im going back to the 'gods' of the garden who made test tube adam and even in their image...as well as the 'fallen watchers', etc.)

So with this theory, other theories begin to solidify and make sense that many people tend to put off or mock.

Just got to connect the dots and broaden ones mind.

How can the truth be found if one has already predefined what truth is?
(In the confines of their limited knowledge...that is true pride indeed, I would think.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hi sorry Im not ignoring you its just the threads suddenly gone to 2 pages and Im at work, I'll read it through tonight and make my comments.

Thanks for the interest this is an area that really fasinates me.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There is many possibilities, but I seriously doubt it has anything to do with our so called "SOUL". We have no proof of a "Soul" even being real. I am inclined to believe it doesn't even exist. You would too if you would take a second to notice what kind of evil things goes on in the world every second of every day. How could our inner "SOUL"'s allow us to do these things? Because it isn't even there.

Last night I was thinking on a subject similar to this one, and came to a possible explanation. WARNING: This will probably seem farfetched, and you need to look at the universe from an increadibly large prospective to understand it. It goes like this:

The Alien race we call Grays and one of many in other galaxies. We obviously aren't up to their technological level. Nor are we up to a good 50~% of the total life's technological levels (mearly a guess). Perhaps that's why we are being researched on. I will get to why in a second, but remember this. A lot of people have felt recently (last 50 years) that they are Ancending past the other population. Mainly in terms of mental capacities and thoughts. I think this obviously has something to do with the Gray alien race.

They, possibly, are in a galactic war with one or more other races. They may not be on the winning side, therefor they are looking for help. Perhaps they cannot receive help from other races. (EX: Too far away, not on good terms) So what happens then? Humans are brave, courageous and bold. We kill when it is necessary. We understand consequence but even more so, we understand goals and what needs to be done to victory, whether it is pretty or not.

Maybe the Human race is being quickly advanced. We are being sort of grown to become an ally on a galactic battlefield. Examples being booms in many technologies. I think you understand where I am going with this. I also think this has a LOT more to do than Souls and Love. What self gain would an alien get from a child who can love, and a parent (themselves so to speak) that cannot? I don't see the SELF GAIN. They could possibly be studying us as well, finding out what makes us "Tick". There is so many possibilities.

I won't rule out your idea of souls and love, but I don't support it either. Thanks.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by ShaunMK]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ummmm well where is your research for your thesis behind this statement. First person accounts, documentation, photographs? I ask because everything I've ever read on UFO abduction has led me to believe that another race of aliens would be doing these abductions; not the greys because they're supposable the most familair with us. They have been linked in many stories as being the ones behind the abduction, but in many "classified" documents I have read these aliens state that it is another race. The most classic of documents that I have on my computer is about the new mexico UFO's in the late 40's to 50's and the debriefing with President Reagen. Anyone who would like this document let me know.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

I would love it, please.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
From what I've heard/read/seen (on t.v.) these hybrids are more grey than human- meaning most likely they have no soul. They can only reproduce which is what the greys can't so I figure...They are only being created to create more hybrids- then who knows...world domination? Infiltration? Don't know...but they stand no chance if they can't grasp human emotions. I would be very wary if I encountered one- wouldn't trust them.

The whole big story behind the greys is because they are so technologically advanced- they've lost all spiritual connections and have no souls. The WHOLE story is a stretch but all I can say that is if these hybrids exist- which I'll bet money they do- they most likely are only alive for grey purposes only. These things wouldn't be able to walk amongst humans without raising an eyebrow in the process. I wouldn't sweat hybrids- there are much bigger things going on right now.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Greys dont have the femine side of their brains like we do and they have been trying for milliniea to try and figure out how to get ours. thats why people get abducted. that and we contain a divine spark that alows us to be able to ascend and whatnot, that no other creature in the universe has, just think of the greys as really smart pets because they have no divine presence like insects and dogs

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Right Ok Ive had time to read the whole thread now. Thanks for all your views there all most appreciated

Lockey 13 Im not providing any links to Grey abductions and breeding programmes , this is not the purpose of my thread. Plenty of other threads have already discussed this. The purpose of this thread is to discuss if any hybrids resulting from these experiments have any spirituality. Im afraid you'll just have to accept these abductions are going on or treat my thread as a hypothesis.

Auser 14,400 souls in the world? What about the millions of other people ? We ALL have souls, yes even the really bad ones among us.

Enthralled Fan Many humans do care about other humans with a passion, its just some of us are influenced our whole lives by unseen forces that stear us in the wrong direction. To know of these forces is power but unfortunatly most of us are unaware they are there.
How are you by the way? I hope you are feeling better.

Darcon Hello. Yes I can vouch for Darcon, he is one of the most spiritual people I have ever met. Darcon you say the greys have a massive karmic debt to re pay. When I was abducted by a grey it did not care for me one bit, it was very rough with me, pushed and pulled me about, yet if I was introduced to the one that did this to me, I would forgive it. Id hope it could see in my eyes the pain it has caused me, but I doubt it would.
I think greys do have souls or they would not be "alive" but they are so spiritually bankrupt they may as well have no soul.
I have managed to remove my fear of most things but the Grey is one I remain terrified of. What power do I have over them if they come for me? None.

Are you sure these hybrids die? Im sure one returned to visit me just to say "hello" , not sure if it was genetically similar to me but I got the feeling it was.

I also worry they are been created as soldiers. Maybe the experiments are going wrong due to the hybrids having souls, they are 50% us and feel unable to fight 100% against us.

This taking of genetic material is against Universal Law. Who is police-ing this. Do we have a Universal Police Force???

dAlen Dont believe human hybrid animal experiments arnt taken nearly to term. THEY ARE . This happens in countries where the regulations are less tight. Dont ask me for evidence it was a verbal confirmation.
Does this make us just as bad as the greys I wonder?

ShaunMK NO PROOF THE SOUL EXISTS! You would know if yours was suddenly taken from you, you would resemble a zombie. Ever seen the film "Pulse"?
Id rather have my soul that 1000 x the grey technology. Are you serious there is no proof of the soul?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Basically, a grey-human hybrid race would be highly intelligent and yet have more individuality and emotion. They would be good mediators between greys and humans and maybe even better equipped at long-term survival than both greys or humans.

We are their ancestors.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join