It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
These are the questions I asked him Word For Word:

Do you still have the abilities listed below? Anyways, I think it would be cool to have those abilities, however, It's not like im going to make contact with any of them anyways. But what did you do for them?

Have you ever heard of Sleeper? I'm sure you have. He had a thread called I'm Coming Clean On Extra-Terrestrials. Like your thread alot of people tried to prove him wrong and flame him. His thread changed my life for the best. It opened my mind up to make me a little bit wiser and know what was going on more than other people. Like you he can't tell what he would like to right now. I wished I had seen your thread sooner. I read 15 pages before I knew it was 75 pages! So I skipped around a bit.

I feel that I am different than humans. I look down on them. I feel like I am smarter, wiser, and not as stupid as they are. I feel like earth is not where I am from. I feel like there is something inside of me locked up that needs to be released. Like I have a hidden power. I have a couple of times seen a dark being looking at me while at work then turn around like they are running and disappear. Like I wasn't meant to see him, or maybe he wanted me to. I just didn't get a good look at him. It was like a shadow that had features of something just not sure. I can feel if there is evil or good around me. When I have felt evil around me I have questioned it, told it to go away, even though I knew it could hear me, I just couldn't communicate with it. I work at a grocery store as a seafood manager, and from my department I watch everyone as far as I can see, around me, and what I am doing. I pay attention to what they wear, why they wear it, and what they might be concealing in it. Sometimes I get a sense or feeling that some humans aren't humans. I can tell what mood a person is without talking to them, just by observing them. However sometimes I can't concentrate as well, because I have a ringing in my right ear, permanently, but It was from shooting pistols without ear plugs.
When I told you I wanted to learn those abilities, it's because I think I have those locked in me, and need a way to unlock them. Do you think I'm crazy? I am a seeker of truth and knowledge in anything and everything.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi

Yes Drakiir does still have these abilities he just chooses not to use them.

Yes he has heard of sleeper as have I but I don't think Drakiir will have read much of his stuff as hes a relatively new member like me.

Do you mean "the other side of the fence"? This is where Drakiir was discussing his abilities yes, but hes now found love and light through ascension which he prefers to talking about Greys. He has told me today that everything will be put right but it will just take time.

I too have seen these dark entities you speak of. I think they are group entities( although I can't rule out remote viewers from somewhere thats not happy about people like us talking but then I could be just going mad!)
The group entities wish to stop people finding out their true path so Im told but you must make your own decision on this. It really is not my place to tell you what is what as Im really not sure myself.

NO you are not going mad or crazy your just you, and you need to find out what this voice inside you is trying to tell you.

A member called Darcon told me about the group entities Im sure he'll be more than happy to answer your questions..
Im sure there are entities that are there trying to prevent us from progressing but who really knows?

If not hang on for menguard he talks alot of sense I find what he says really interesting don't you? Antar too they both talk alot of sense.
I would like to ask both of these members their opinions on ascension if I may. Is ascension a personal thing or is it better to unite with friends if you see what I mean?? Do we need the guidance of others to be able to ascend spiritually or is it really just down to us at the end of the day. This is something Im really struggling with I may U2U about it actually

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

ASCENSION when one awakens to the true spiritual path they must take. So not off topic as ascension deals with your very soul and we wouldn't want any nasty aliens taking that and putting it into an empty vessel would we

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Ariella is right I still do have those abilities but choose not to deliberately use them. I have had them for so long that they are apart of me.

Alpha brain wave detection is normal for me (knowing what someone will say before they say it) Telepathy I can still do face to face but dont bother using it and telekinesis I used to do alot by will but that faded away. I could re-learn it through meditation but who knows maybe it may come back someday.

One thing I do know is that Greys are bad news no matter what they tell you. I can defend myself against them by doubling the brain frequencies they emit. This sends them into a catatonic shock and there body essentially freezes up.

The ironic thing is that they taught me how to do it, not knowing that now I will turn it on them if they so much as go near me, which I am so certain they wont as they know I can overload their thought processes.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hello Drakiir

Thankyou for answering your questions. It seems you have chose the correct path now but those alpha waves do sound dead cool

MG

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well thanks Mr. Green and Drakiir. Ascension? Do I do that through meditation? I have never tried Meditation, as really I don't have the time, and at my house everything is crazy, not enough alone time to myself to try it, and I sort of am either to lazy to try it, or just don't want to. I would really like to know what path I am supposed to take, so I can take it. Maybe as I grow wiser I will figure it out. As for a voice inside my head. It's not really a voice inside me, it's just something around me or inside me, but not a voice. I can sometimes feel the presence of something, and feel that something is watching over me, trying to help me make the right decisions.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hey man, yea i know it can get hectic sometimes, and that really hinders the Meditation for me. If you do have time though, i would recommend this meditation more then anyone, and i am sure Drak and Green will vouch for me. here is the link,

Heart Chakra Radiance

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well Darcon thanks for the link. The modes seem easy enough to try. So i'll give it a shot when I have time. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

No sweat man, do it whenever you can. I know sometimes things can get busy, and you have know time for stuff like that. I finally learned how to make time for it. As it is an essentially to my daily routine, but like i said, whenever you get a chance, no rush.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Can I do this while lying down?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
What is in your truth, your inner most core, is what you get back.
Knowing this helps to alleviate fear and anxiety.
It is ok to have your hair prick up, feel a surge of adrenaline rush through you. It is ok to feel the energy move through you until you detect a slight shiver.
Best not to try and intellectualize, stay in your heart it is closer to your truth, some things are greater than words and even thoughts can convey. The key is in your breath.

When I detect the high pitch frequency, and I get it very strongly at times same ear, I stop what ever I am doing and breath deeply, eyes closed and use no mind. You do not have to limit yourself to just the thoughts and the mind. Much can be experienced and understood on a much deeper level of your being.

Visual contact is just validation of being on the right track. It comes and goes like lightning. Use the lightning, but dont plan on being blinded by it.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by antar]

I wake up most nights between 2 and 4 am. So last night I thought Id try what you say above about the ringing in my ears. The right ear had a very high pitch frequency so I just really really listened to it with an empty mind. The pitch WENT! For the first time in 6 months my mind was quite it was fantastic, I felt like Id moved up into this new frequency and I was at peace with it. There was a rush of adrenaline but I remained free of fear and just kept my mind empty. Slowly my body started to become numb especially my face. I felt pressure on my right temple that spread out over my whole face. The breathing was strange and I can't really remember what I did here. My body shuck sometimes but throughout the ringing was gone as long as kept my mind empty.

I was in control not like the time I went through this black worm hole thing at about 100 miles an hour. I knew how to get back and I knew how to stay there. I saw lots of random things I was just exploring really. I saw the inside of a ship twice, random entities ect.

The ringing is the key and now I know this!

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Can I do this while lying down?

Heart chakra radiance is best done sitting up with your back straight. You imagine a white ball of light radiating out of your heart chakra (centre of chest) and eventually after practise this chakra opens and you become a very happy person , you love more and just generally become a much more spiritual person. Ive been doing it for about a month and I can honestly say its changed my life.
However you must read up on exactly what your doing, I did not and the side effects came as a suprise to me! As I opened the heart chakra I found my brow chakra (3rd eye) kept opening aswell. This led to some very strange events flowing through my 3rd eye and I developed sever headaches at my brow. I became ill for about 5 days and lost 7IB in weight. This I now know was an act of cleansing on my bodys part.

I think this HCR technique has helped me alot but like you say people are busy. Once you know how to do it you can radiate at work with your eyes open. I do it in really long boring meetings its great! I found doing HCR before bed was a bad idea but whatever suits really.

I wonder if meditation really is our only answer in this world to find out whats going on. We have become so far removed from our true selves I can't think of any other way of re connecting can you?

If your really interested Darcon is running a thread on it called Ascension.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Yep, i would suggest you do it with your eyes closed, once you do it regularly, you do not have to Visualize the orb. You will be able to do it just out of will. But you are just starting, so you will probably have to visualize the white orb in the middle of your heart chakra.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi darcon. Fancy a debate

Maybe I should chose something a little less electric, how about...
"Is Pluto really a planet?" that shouldn't cause too much of a stir. Really I never intended for that to happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Kinesis has brought up a very good point on the ascension thread.
Are mental patient wards full of people that have gone to the astral plane only to find they are unable to return to their bodies due to some other entity getting there first

Does this mean that hundreds of people are floating above their bodies connected by the silver cord unable to return? An interesting thought. If this is indeed possible then this could be a way of the Greys creating hybrids or filling the empty vessels they may be creating.

This fear of not been able to return to your body during AP did worry me for a while but I feel it was this fear that was holding me back. I think if we take total responsability like you say of ourselves while in meditation we are fine. I think we must totally let go, empty our minds and just GO.

Strange concept though that the hybrid bodies may have in fact another soul above them who it really belongs to and is still connected to it by their silver cord.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have woken up a few times over the years and felt like I was being forced down to my bed. I didn't hear anything or see anything. I couldn't move or open my eyes. Then there was one time I woke up and I could not move my leg at all. I was probably 10 at the time, and it hurt so bad I could not bend my knee, I couldn't even walk for 3 days. Well I walked, but I hopped around it hurt so bad. And I did not play any heavy sports or anything the day before my knee started hurting. I'm not sure if it were gray's holding me down over the years though. I'm not sure what it was. Anyone have any ideas?

I have also had ringing in the ears in the past. But since I have chronic tinnitus in my right ear, which is a permanent ring, which I have explained before. It's hard to hear if I'm having a random ear ring. I have some in the left ear every now and then but rare. But when I do, should I just listen to it, and concentrate on it?

Should I listen to my permanent ring in my right ear, and concentrate on that and see what it does?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi jca2005

Are you a sensative soul , I am ! A word of warning about HCR, its great it really does awaken you beyond belief but I sort of generated TOO much love with it and actually found myself falling in love rather than radiating love. The reason for this was my heart chakra became too dominant. I now believe we should just spend 5 minutes opening up the other 6 chakras in the name of balance prior to HCR

The ear thing is difficult seen as you have this medical ear condition. Im still not sure if I'll astral project again even though I was in control. I ve been told only to go with a spirit guide or I could become one of those mental patients mentioned in above post. Menguard seemed to know more about this didn't he I wish he'd come back and help us. I U2U him but maybe it didn't send my in box is so full!

I do believe the ringing is my key to get on the AP but do I really want to go again? Apparently its like this low plane we go to and no good can come of it we need to aim for the higher planes.

Have you been on that Draconian invasion thread its really interesting I love all that. Especially as it ties in with spirituality and souls. I think its this invasion elder darcon and drakiir are sopposed to be raising spiritually to help with. I used to be a Magi for them but I just didn't get on with it really

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Don't listen to green. HCR opens all the chakras slowly and safely. I am going to quote HCR, just like i did in my thread.

"However, in the process of evolving(Doing HCR), the chakras open up gradually and naturally. That is the best way. To try to force them to open with drugs or through some other artificial means, is not necessary and very dangerous physically and psychologically.

The fourth or Heart Chakra is located in the center of the chest; it is associated with the higher emotions of ALTRUISM, SELFLESSNESS and COMPASSION for others.

Many metaphysical schools of thought espouse or imply that the fifth, sixth and seventh chakras (with some even teaching that there are one or more chakras that are located above or outside the body) are more important to spiritual evolution than the Heart Chakra.

However, it is the Heart Chakra that is the most important chakra for soul development because it is the spiritual center in the body that is utilized for the cultivation of LOVE and COMPASSION, and therefore dictates the overall evolution of the individual. This is evidenced by the fact that whenever we feel COMPASSION for another, we feel it in the heart area of the body."
- The Glossary

that is the reason why we focus on the heart chakra, and since it is the spiritual center of the body, and controls the Love emotion, it opens all chakras up slowly, and safely.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I think you were astrally abused and held down. Like i said before, if that ever happens again, Visualize white light in your body and around your body, just vision it.

As for the ringing, i would try and Listen to it, i have had ringing, i have also heard it is messages to us, but due to the fact that they are at a higher frequency, we usually can not here it. which is also one of the reasons why we meditate.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What kind of entities on the astral plane would hold me down? Anyways, this morning when I awoke, I looked up and all I could see was everything spinning around me. So I closed my eyes again for about another hour. When I re-opened them everything seemed fine. I got up to use the restroom and everything was spinning again. Nothing is spinning now while I am at my computer, but I can feel that it may happen again. I don't feel sick however. Weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join