It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What if the human-hybrids are part of the spectacular show which we will all be seeing very soon. What if the evil elite cabal has been designing creatures in their little underground facilities to put into aircraft designed to appear as UFO invaders?

Would that be a neat trick to get people to fear UFO's and ET's? What if the real UFO's and real ET's have to wait until this final BS spectacular to end so they can arrive and destroy all the lies and get us back up to snuff on reality. Assisting God's work so to speak- to weed out and pave the way for the Creators arrival? Basically custodians sweeping all the crap off the road.

How many will be left? 14400? 1 or two?

We will have to wait and see won't we. Its gonna be one heck of a show! But I predict the second act is the show stopping finale....I hope I am chosen to see it. I doubt it though.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Mr Green

I will go with Genetic displacement, when we know of our pasts present it becomes our future. There is a reason why we were dumbed down vibrationally, if our potential sparked to fast we would cease to exist..

Spirit has to build the bridge over survival comforts first.

You think the human genome has been displaced over the cosmos? Our genome has been displaced only to be replaced by foreign DNA. This replacement is our vibrational step down? We need to regain our natural genome to return to what we were, what we deserve to be but we can not achieve this until we have learnt but we must learn at our own pace? To learn too fast is to bring about our extinction.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I will go with Genetic displacement, when we know of our pasts present it becomes our future. There is a reason why we were dumbed down vibrationally, if our potential sparked to fast we would cease to exist..

Spirit has to build the bridge over survival comforts first.

Expanded On.
We are SUNFLOWERS that were planted here to reach the light.

Remember in the bible we were put here, that is correct, we put ourselves here with the design of creating a new wave of creative energy out there.

The GENETIC DISPLACEMENT has to do with our otherworldy origins before we took back on a body here from earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
What if the human-hybrids are part of the spectacular show which we will all be seeing very soon. What if the evil elite cabal has been designing creatures in their little underground facilities to put into aircraft designed to appear as UFO invaders?

Would that be a neat trick to get people to fear UFO's and ET's? What if the real UFO's and real ET's have to wait until this final BS spectacular to end so they can arrive and destroy all the lies and get us back up to snuff on reality. Assisting God's work so to speak- to weed out and pave the way for the Creators arrival? Basically custodians sweeping all the crap off the road.

How many will be left? 14400? 1 or two?

Yes I have already heard/thought of this scenario. I no longer look to the skies for "UFO's" Why do I need to do this when Ive seen their occupants. Many false images will be put in our skies and many will believe them. I am indifferent to UFO's that I see now.
It is also possible many will flock to these" initial" ET's only to find themselves tricked and destroyed. The ones that stay calm will be the ones that survive. The ones that will stay calm are the ones that are prepared .

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well I remember reading in the Dulce Files, or on a post regarding the Dulce files that there is about 180k of these beings. My theory for their use goes like this.

To form the NWO, the government or illuminati or w/e world power will stage a UFO invasion (manned by these expendable drones) in order to get the world into a 'one world government' as well as depopulate the surface....

It's far out, but you never know. Peace be with you.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1Z4RD

Well I remember reading in the Dulce Files, or on a post regarding the Dulce files that there is about 180k of these beings. My theory for their use goes like this.

To form the NWO, the government or illuminati or w/e world power will stage a UFO invasion (manned by these expendable drones) in order to get the world into a 'one world government' as well as depopulate the surface....

No it is not far out, it is true. Create such mass hysteria that people will flock to their so called leaders/NWO with open arms. Check out your neighbour they probably have no idea whats going on, I can predict how they will react... they'll run with open arms to be saved from the "invasion".
One world government is the only way they want it to be.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have cellular/soul memory of being one of the 'Original Seeders of Earth' I helped drop the equipment and supplies off, space monkies and their equipment for grooming the planet. This was in the beginning stages.

All of you are from space look outside Earth that dark stuff around you is an invisible line to eternity.

And as far as why was their no remains of human skulls or bodies is because they were recovered to help prevent spilling the beans.

You all are SPACE BEINGS. Your chemical composition is that of a star, your bones crushed to a powder would reflect star dust. You are made out of the sun. The suns energy is the soul inside of you all.

What you are is suns in your true form that choose to take on bodies when on a planet.

Why else would you take on bodies that are so condusive and electrical to hold in the light?

Why does our blood have copper in it?

Why does our body contain so much water?
These are the questions that should be asked.

Sound travels faster through water, so does light, are bodies pickup the vibrations of sun, which formulates into vibration for the soul, its pickup up transmissions from the sun.

We are Solar beings. We can ride on solar waves out of this planets atmosphere.

Be it through our spirit or catch a ride out from a plasmaship.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

You all are SPACE BEINGS. Your chemical composition is that of a star, your bones crushed to a powder would reflect star dust. You are made out of the sun. The suns energy is the soul inside of you all.

Isn't everything made from stars in the end though. Menguard can you tell us more of your seed memory?
All this has to be for a reason , an ultimate aim or whats the point to any of it really.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by L1Z4RD

No it is not far out, it is true. Create such mass hysteria that people will flock to their so called leaders/NWO with open arms. Check out your neighbour they probably have no idea whats going on, I can predict how they will react... they'll run with open arms to be saved from the "invasion".
One world government is the only way they want it to be.

Also to point out that your neighbor has reptilian DNA or some such BS so we will all start shooting at each other! Invasion of the body Snatchers?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Are you saying that some "humans" are not 100% humans and when the time comes they will turn against us?

I have no early "seed memory" like menguard but I do know I am an old soul , I know this because I have met several of my "old soul mates".
All my soul mates are light beings which explains menguard theory we all came from the sun in the very beggining. I see this light in these people I see it burn bright.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well when I Dropped off these beings at that time they inhabited more of a Educated space monkey suit, they looked like chimpanzees in silver suits, Neanderthal man updated.

These Space Monkeys were upright and educated and could walk. They looked human just more hair on them in earlier days. The evolutionary process is really a re-seeding process, pick-up beings drop them off in their appropriate enviroment. Same with picking up beings until they reach light capacity then they can move out on their own.

And yes our genetics has been Displaced elsewhere also, this is like a life line just in case some genetics fail, their is always another Family Tree to grab from. It's like having a arm chopped off and if that arm is surgically re-attached in time you could keep your arm.

Forty five percent of space has human bodies out there, but does this really matter, not really, we can take on any suit we like. Earth has become so locked in the physical world that they no longer KNOW that they inhabit a light body now that is scary. No wonder we have so many trapped souls here, lol.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The concept of 'space monkeys' is probably the most appealing idea I've ever encountered (on so many levels). I hope it's true.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

The concept of 'space monkeys' is probably the most appealing idea I've ever encountered (on so many levels). I hope it's true.

well Im not really sure what these "space monkeys" are or how they fit into the great scheme of things, but My point is I know when I meet someone I have known before, be in in the past ,present or maybe I have yet to re meet them in the future. I recognize their soul energy as mine. Can we really expect a hybrid created to drive a droid sensing the same feeling towards its fellow hybrid? No I think it will just connect to the mass collective of the hybrids conciousness.
This I believe is the essence of the soul, having a soul gives you a connection to others on a level that a manufactured "soul matrix" would not.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes Mr. Green. As long as it is my soul in my same body form, I would become a hybrid.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Yes Mr. Green. As long as it is my soul in my same body form, I would become a hybrid.

This is interesting that you would choose to transfer your soul to a hybrid. Im sure they can do this on some level but whether they should is another matter. An empty vessel would have to be created and then your soul would then be transferred over, or possibly grafted on.
You do realize you would loose what it is to be human. Your soul is not human it is endless, you are only human because you have chose to be human at this point in time. Transfer your soul out of your body you become a hybrid, you will have no humanity left. How can you your soul will loose its connection to what it is to be human, your link with humanity will be gone.
Have you achieved everything you wanted to do as a human? Will you not look back on this wonderful opportunity to expand your soul and grow when you return to the light.
Some aliens/hybrids think nothing of the light and wanting to grow within their soul. Do you really want to be grafted onto one of these matrixes? They have lost the light long ago, a matrix is all they are.

It is your choice jca2005, free will is everything, use it wisely.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Some aliens/hybrids think nothing of the light and wanting to grow within their soul. Do you really want to be grafted onto one of these matrixes? They have lost the light long ago, a matrix is all they are.

It is your choice jca2005, free will is everything, use it wisely.

We all have free will. Why couldn't I change that and still want to grow within my soul? Hybrids do have emotions don't they? It's a risk I'd be willing to take.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

We all have free will. Why couldn't I change that and still want to grow within my soul? Hybrids do have emotions don't they? It's a risk I'd be willing to take.

Hi well I have come to the conclusion a hybrid is born that and you will forever remain human..sorry jca. In this life on Earth that is what you are, your DNA is human and can not change. You can be altered in a way but don't bother its pointless...as a human you have great powers already. Try to discover your power within , believe me its stronger than you could ever imagine you do not need to be altered in any way to achieve greatness.

The secret to power lies within your heart energy.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miss Green
Hi well I have come to the conclusion a hybrid is born that and you will forever remain human..sorry jca. In this life on Earth that is what you are, your DNA is human and can not change. You can be altered in a way but don't bother its pointless...as a human you have great powers already. Try to discover your power within , believe me its stronger than you could ever imagine you do not need to be altered in any way to achieve greatness.

The secret to power lies within your heart energy.

So what are these secret powers?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

You must find them yourself, it must come from you. Open your energy centers and you will find them. The power lies within your heart chakra.

Since opening this I have been given many answers, many questions too but mainly answers.

You do not need to become an alien hybrid to feel the power of the Universe, its already within you.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thank you for making this thread.............there are several points i would like to make regarding this topic.

1. The women that the aliens abduct are chosen before birth to carry and give birth to these hybrids.
2. The first abductions usually take place in the preteens when the human eggs are about to be released naturaly and are the very best quality.
3. The woman does not have sex with the alien it's simply her eggs/DNA thats extracted from the woman.
4. The hybrid is implanted back inside the woman the same way.
5. The hybrid is constantly monitored throughout it's life by the aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join