It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I didant read all 13 pages so sorry if this has been posted but the movie taken covers this in a pretty good way I think,just a hybrids faimly tree ware the faimly is abducted threw the genarashons,you never know you and your parents and grand parents could have been taken and never know it thats how I think thay do it.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by slayerfan]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
reply to post by jca2005

Just chill, okay? I thought you feared no-one?
[edit on 5-4-2008 by granny smith]

Has nothing to do with fear.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I am not here to prove who I am
Think what you like jca really it is of no importance to me. I say what I know and its up to people to believe it or not.

Since starting meditation Ive seen many things, good and bad and I can tell you these hybrids exist. Entities do exist on other planes and if you come across them without knowing how to protect yourself you leave yourself wide open to abuse.

They attacked me the other night by forcing open my heart chakra which then enabled them to take me to the astral plane. They then said "Now you will feel the full force of us" at which point they threw Saturn at me 4 times. The energy that went through me was immense and I felt absolutely powerless. I know it wasn't actually Saturn it was just a visuale that said we HAVE the power of planets.

You say your not scared of anything, good that is the way to be BUT only if you understand how to protect yourself.

You are a strange character and I do not understand you in the slightest

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by jca2005

Your wrong about Green, dude. The others? : well, who knows? It's a moot point with me and MG too.

Green has as much right to post here as anyone don't you *dare* tell her to leave.

Just chill, okay? I thought you feared no-one?

[edit on 5-4-2008 by granny smith]

Thanks granny. Why does he think Im not me

Im not leaving don't worry. Why should he fear me

I see that some British scientist have created a human/animal hybrid for stem cell research. Oh dear this makes us just as bad as the Grays doesn't it. I know the scientist are using animal embryos and injecting human DNA so technically its not a human embryo but what if the aliens just see us as animals?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I believe ET's Exist, and what you are saying, Just don't believe that you are experiencing half of the stuff that you are saying. I have never meditated, and I don't believe that ET's or demons can get you through meditation. But Like I said, I have never done any type of meditation.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
I believe ET's Exist, and what you are saying, Just don't believe that you are experiencing half of the stuff that you are saying. I have never meditated, and I don't believe that ET's or demons can get you through meditation. But Like I said, I have never done any type of meditation.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by jca2005]

I am here to tell not to make you believe.

How on earth you can have an opinion on astral projection, meditation and Et's when you never even step out of the box is beyond me.
Its like saying I will never be sick on a roller coaster but not actually going on one.
Is it hybrids you are interested in or just generally questioning people if they are who they say they are. I say WHO ARE YOU???

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I say WHO ARE YOU???

Just another random Joe. Or maybe I am a John Doe?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I say WHO ARE YOU???

Just another random Joe. Or maybe I am a John Doe?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by jca2005]

Now your just being weird

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
HYBRIDS

- Since human and reptilian beings are genetically so different in
their physical make-up a natural 'hybrid' between the two is
impossible. However an unnatural GENETIC alteration, in essence
'splicing' human and reptilian genes, has allegedly been attempted.
Even if this were accomplished the offspring would not be an actual
'hybrid' (half human - half reptilian) but would fall to one side or
the other. Since reptilians possess no soul-matrix as do humans but
instead operate on a 'collective consciousness' level, the 'hybrid'
would be human or reptilian depending on whether they/it was born with
or without a soul-energy-matrix. In most cases one might tell the
difference if the entity had round-pupils as opposed to black opaque
or vertical-slit pupiled eyes; or five-digit fingers as opposed to
three or four; or external genitalia as opposed to none. This may not
always be the rule, especially when the 'chameleons' are considered.
Some of the hybrids without souls are 'fed' with human soul-energy in
an attempt to engraft an already existing human soul-matrix into the
hybrid (Evadamic-Draconian).

HU-BRID

- 'Hybrids' possessing reptilian and human genetic coding yet who
possess a human soul-matrix. See above (Evadamic).

RE-BRID

- 'Hybrids' possessing no soul-matrix. Some of these MAY possess
human-like genetic coding yet no 'soul' while others may be an
apparent 'hybrid' of two or more reptilian species. It must be
understood that the Reptilians are far more adaptable or 'mutable'
than are humans, physically. This would mean that we should expect a
much greater rate of physical diversity between the reptilian species
than between the various human species. Such mutations would not have
to take place over millions of years, but through eons or even
centuries, especially when one considers the possibility that
controlled natural selection, mutation, genetic manipulation, and even
occult-technological molecular shape-shifting may have been
responsible for accelerating this process (Draconian).

source www.fortunecity.com...

Found this yesterday. it seems hybrids can be created WITHOUT a "soul matrix"

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We are primate species/alien species hybrids. I think the real question should be:
How can we get our missing strands of DNA back? We are missing 2 of them in comparision with other animal species and 2 others are some how connected to each other(not naturally created?).

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

If indeed we are missing 2 strands of DNA I don't think we would be able to function correctly now if they were re introduced into our genome. We have evolved to function as we are now, I think even if the silent DNA we have was activated a few of us would have problems never mind two more complete strands.

Maybe these 2 missing strands had all the "good" stuff on like mind control, telekinesis , telepathy and dimension travel, these were removed to make us more controllable. Who wants a hybrid with powers like these? No one if your creating said hybrid to work for you.

What evidence do you have of these 2 missing strands? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
We are primate species/alien species hybrids. I think the real question should be:
How can we get our missing strands of DNA back? We are missing 2 of them in comparision with other animal species and 2 others are some how connected to each other(not naturally created?).

Where did you come across this information at?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Where did you come across this information at?

There is no definative proof that we have comes from apes I don't think, its all just theories
Isn't everything..but humans and chimps share 99% of the same DNA. We are also very similar to another 17 primates but the question must be what is the other remaining 1%. Its not very evident which race of aliens (if it is alien DNA) this is from is it?

This is from previously in the thread,

Yes apparently we are the hybrids if you believe that an advanced reptilian race came here just under 500,000 years ago via Nibiru. We were apparently created to work mines for them, they used early primates and mixed it with their DNA which resulted in us.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK thanks Mr. Green. I apologize for earlier, I'm just not sure of some things, I believe in what you say can happen. But continue on in you like, I will listen now.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

humans and chimps share 99% of the same DNA.

Interesting fact.

We are Gorilla's closest relatives but they are not ours (awwww....) : chimps are our closest cousins, DNA-wise. That is, both gorillas and chimps have us as their closest relative - we share more DNA with Gorillas than Chimps do.

Just for those who thought evolution was 'linear'.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Mr Green

but what is to become of the thousands of hybrids that are 50% us. They must have 50% of our inner light this must mean they have some spirituality deep within them.

i believe the grey's are creating a hybrid because they dont have any spirituality or inner light................ or soul i you want.

why else would they be doing what they are doing ? if humans did not have a spirit and found life elsewhere that did....i think we would do the same thing

but of course this is all speculation

Honestly, why hasn't anyone thought that these "grays" are doing this to take over our planet... Maybe the hybrids will be used to replace us after they destroy us... In my opinion it has nothing to do with souls but more to do with taking over our planet... They plant the hybrids and then control them... More probable than some sort of soul thing... The reason I say this is because I believe anything alive would have a soul of some kind... Some sort of internal energy like us, maybe not the same for whatever reason, but anything conscience should be part of the whole conscientiousness... Plus I've heard they use us for food... There could be a lot of reasons, but ultimately I think it has to do with our planet, they want it and maybe other civ's want it too.. who knows... It would make sense to create a hybrid that could live on this planet, from what I've heard the grays are not completely capable of surviving on our planet naturally...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

OK thanks Mr. Green. I apologize for earlier, I'm just not sure of some things, I believe in what you say can happen. But continue on in you like, I will listen now.

No need to apologize its all fine. I know its difficult sometimes to believe who we are speaking to is not just another member under a different name.
Are you still seeking to become altered by the Grays then or have you gone off this idea?

I mainly think of the Grays as a manipulative and devious race yet what am I basing this on? Hearsay mainly I guess. Something abducted me but I don't know what it was as I have no memory of seeing its face. The experience was terrifying so I therefore assume it must have been a Gray.

People are always saying this race is bad, this race is good but how exactly do we know all this? Is it not us that have given them all these names... Gray, Nordic, Alpha Draconian... maybe they are nothing like we have made them each out to be?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

humans and chimps share 99% of the same DNA.

Interesting fact.

We are Gorilla's closest relatives but they are not ours (awwww....) : chimps are our closest cousins, DNA-wise. That is, both gorillas and chimps have us as their closest relative - we share more DNA with Gorillas than Chimps do.

Just for those who thought evolution was 'linear'.

With the question of us being 99% related to the apes, how come we still have 100% primates on the earth? Evoltion linear? Mmm..thats if you believe in the theory of evolution which I do not. Theory of genetic intervention more like.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by easynow

Honestly, why hasn't anyone thought that these "grays" are doing this to take over our planet... Maybe the hybrids will be used to replace us after they destroy us... In my opinion it has nothing to do with souls but more to do with taking over our planet... They plant the hybrids and then control them... More probable than some sort of soul thing... The reason I say this is because I believe anything alive would have a soul of some kind... Some sort of internal energy like us, maybe not the same for whatever reason, but anything conscience should be part of the whole conscientiousness... Plus I've heard they use us for food... There could be a lot of reasons, but ultimately I think it has to do with our planet, they want it and maybe other civ's want it too.. who knows... It would make sense to create a hybrid that could live on this planet, from what I've heard the grays are not completely capable of surviving on our planet naturally...

No I do not think every living thing has a soul and I don't know if hybrids are being made just to replace us in order to take over the planet.

I think anything alive must have some sort of spark, but their is an immense difference between a spark and a soul. A soul is infinate, it continues through time , it shines bright, it can not be destroyed, it never dies it just moves on.
A spark is just that a spark, a spark will die when the empty vessel its in dies. I think most hybrids have a life force flowing through them, a personality lets say.
As has been said before I think hybrids have a collective consciousness not an individual soul energy. The hybrid would just be linked to the whole of consciousness via its collective.

Maybe the original being all these hybrids were cloned from did have a soul, but the hundreds of resulting clones are just a collective conciousness linked to the original soul.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I will go with Genetic displacement, when we know of our pasts present it becomes our future. There is a reason why we were dumbed down vibrationally, if our potential sparked to fast we would cease to exist..

Spirit has to build the bridge over survival comforts first.

We are SUNFLOWERS that were planted here to reach the light.

Remember in the bible we were put here, that is correct, we put ourselves here with the design of creating a new wave of creative energy out there.

The GENETIC DISPLACEMENT has to do with our otherworldy origins.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by menguard]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join