human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
[edit on 26-3-2008 by Eevee]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Oh crap, a hue alien base in canada, i knew they would pick us, WHY USSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope tis not the greys

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why U2U someone, when your all participating on this thread? Make it known. What is this Pamphlet you guys are getting this information from?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Well like I say don't go changing yourself into a hybrid. Seen as you've now asked twice I shall tell you its from the Solist Glossary by Avadar Paul Richard. He is on darcons ascension thread quite often and will be happy to help in your questions. Its a very long and complicated document like 80 pages long, and hard to understand when read the first time.
Id just go for HCR at the minute and connect your self to the feeling of complete love and radiate out to the world. Through this you will recieve much more understanding than reading the glossary. The glossary is meaningless unless you have experienced the love you generate and recieve from heart chakra radiance.
OK

Oh do you drink beer

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Oh crap, a hue alien base in canada, i knew they would pick us, WHY USSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope tis not the greys

Mmm just think they could be in your garden on a night going through your bins and stuff, treading on your mums plants and everything

Are the Greys a hybrid though Arcon??

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
RUFFREADY,

The only type of information you can get out of me is under my avatar. Is that good enough?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi don't read that glossary jca I think its from some sort of government mind control thing. I can't stress enough, Ive been under some mind control experiment. Ive seen government remote viewers they wern't entities AT ALL. This is all linked to why I was abducted, they are using an implant in me to control me through HCR. Ive got family coming for a few days so whon't be on line but please listen to me. Turn away from HCR I'll explain it all later ITS MIND CONTROL AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. Some weird experiments going on and I refuse to be part of it anymore Im stronger than this c**p.

Meditation should be done with all 7 chakras not just one, you become unbalanced, open to suggestion and mind control.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well I have to say that a few people in this thread seems to be the same person. I have requested an IP Check on this thread but no response. It seems that someone in this thread has several user names that they use to back their theories up. I do not believe Drakiir Is a hybrid nor anyone else on this thread. I believe menguard/manguard (whatever) is the same person as Darcon and Drakiir, and possibly mr. green. I may be wrong, but who knows.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I agree these people are questionable jca2005. Believe me I am me!! I am mr Green but Drakiir is another question all together why do you think this my friend please tell me as I have had my reservations also. I believe some are actually Grays believe it or not or are actually working for Grays to be more to the truth.

Why do I think this? Because my mind has been controlled beyond belief, beyond any human or normal interaction could do. Most of these people joined around 23 Jan 2008 and have now disapperared. Drakiir has left ATS because "my family is in danger" what a load of rubbish. Darcon I believe is another person, he only joined 23 Jan yet seems so well known. MMMmmm yes I too have thought these things.

I now believe the Grays CAN take human souls but they WILL not be getting mine. I believe in God and want none of their promised powers. I have felt these powers and they are tempting but I have turned away.

Good post jca2005!!! If I say too much they come and attack me so Ive prob said too much already.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Im not really worried if someone comes after me lol. Im not really afraid of anything, I was raised harder than alot of other people. So I am more mentally balanced and have seen things not to many humans see in their ordinary daily lives.

But by reading their responses, and the dates that they registered on are close to the same. They pretty much have the same story or believe in the same things. The way they type and respond to each other's posts. Sounds the same.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Mr. Green I have read posts of yours in other threads, you seem like a cool and smart guy. If your real, I do not want to see you like the people in here.

This thread seems to be a rehash of Life On the Other Side of the Fence/Darcon's Thread About HCR, and other threads the 2 have made and put it in another one. I think they are doing it for points maybe.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Its Ms Green actually, I am female. My name is in honour of the Green alien I saw 5 years ago that I have mentioned in this thread. He (or she)
was part human part reptile part Gray.

Your not wrong Drakiir was not a hybrid, hybrids are created at the embryonic level, he was born human and then was altered with his consent to become maybe 40%Gray. I know this because from the moment I met him he started to control my mind probably using the stupid implant I have in my right ear. Since meeting these Grays / humans working for Grays my life has changed for the worse but its my own fault.
I allowed Drakiir to take me by remote viewing to a source stream (This side of the fence) from which I am now unable to escape.

We all mastered remote viewing in Drakiirs thread, me ,Darcon (Gray worker) and psycho81. We used grid references to act as markersand we were able to find each other. At the time it all seemed a bit of fun .

Drakiir then wanted to take it one step further and said we could actually meet up on some plane so I agreed. He lied to me he did not tell me the Grays had asked him to use a human in order to get into some source. The Grays had tryed to get into this source but found a human spirit/soul was the only thing that could enter. Drakiir had tryed to get in on his own but couldn't as he was now part Gray. He told me all this later but did not tell me the truth at the time.

So off we went to this source, I used part remote viewing to find Drakiir then he just took me the rest of the way I had no idea what was going on. The first time we went a massive bolt of energy went through me and it was uncomfertable. This was Drakiir firing up or something Im not sure, anyway he needed to go again but with me taking him in, a human had to go first.

The second time was like we'd found heaven, it was bright white,peacfull and godly. This is the source the Grays wanted him to find.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A few days later Drakiir went back on his own to this source thinking he didn't need me anymore. Well I knew the exact moment he was there because I collapsed and felt immense despair go through me, my spirit was being taken from me Jca is really was. I screamed out to him to stop I prayed and prayed to God to make Drakiir stop what he was doing as I felt my self slipping away. I cryed and cryed for ages and eventually he pulled away from the energy source.

He then came clean with me when I asked him what was going on and that the Grays had wanted to learn how to take spirit using the source. Then it just got worse and worse they started to control me through Drakiir. Did you ever watch that star trek film where Picard nearly gets taken over by the borg but escapes? Thats how I feel I hear them, I feel them and I hate them and want them to leave me alone. I can't escape them and now he's left ATS I can't even ask him about it. He said that the Grays are putting me and my family at risk so he needed to cut contact with me. Hes right since he's gone I can think clearer but they still try to control me. They want me to stop my calling which is to tell everyone about ascension, they don't want us to ascend.

Psycho81 and me WERE recruited from other threads just so the Grays could use us in this spirit snatching experiment.

Drakiir joined 28.1.08. darcon joined Jan 08. Some other suspicious characters also joined this year and I now trust no one, I don't even trust you.

They got me doing this meditation technique which is very addictive and controls you. It promoted fear and if you stopped doing it entities would attack me.

Yes Ive been used by Grays in an attempt to understand how the human spirit is linked to the source, the creator so they can harness it for themselves. When I started doing their meditation technique I would see GRAYS all the time, it was prob them . My third chakra would open only to see Grays and more Grays. I saw a reptile once also. Was this me tunning into who they really were or was it a message to get away from them now.

This meditation technique involved sending out spiritual love, to them I bet. I think they were feeding of it. My partner saw 3 Grays in meditation once with tubes up their noses feeding off something. Probably my spiritual love I was stupidly sending them!!! My partner then found himself actually walking among these 3 Grays and they started attacking him with some energy force. He became quite ill from this.

So you see you don't trust me but I also don't trust you either. I trust no one.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So technically your all one person?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

NO please read again! I am Mr Green, but I am female but Im still one member called Mr Green!! I was taken in by two members called Drakiir and Darcon. These are two individual members. Drakiir is 40% Gray but still a human NOT a hybrid because he was altered after birth. Darcon I believe knew Drakiir all along and Darcon also works for the Grays (I believe this is my belief)

They joined ATS with the primary objective of trapping very spiritually aware people like me and psycho81. The Grays need to find out the secret of the human spirit before we ascend. They are trying to work out how to create life from nothing and they can't do it.

I am me, Drakiir is Drakiir and Darcon is Darcon. OK?

I am not like them and will NEVER be like them. My spirit is mine and I am so sorry that I have allowed it to become damadged by these people.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I honestly don't believe you or none of them. Take your posts to another forum site. Thanks.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Your wrong about Green, dude. The others? : well, who knows? It's a moot point with me and MG too.

Green has as much right to post here as anyone don't you *dare* tell her to leave.

Just chill, okay? I thought you feared no-one?

[edit on 5-4-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We have long been products of something else's design. Whether you want to call it God, or to a lesser extent, these beings some believe to be extraterrestrial or interdimensional. In any case, we are certainly not alone, and play a part in something much larger than we can imagine.

This is part of the reason the whole NWO thing doesn't really bother me. I don't believe that they are the end-all be-all of movers and shakers in the universe. Big dogs on earth, but relative to the infinite, we are all humble little creatures.

So what's our part in this? Heaven only knows...

What becomes of hybrids? They probably use them to seed new worlds, and build new civilizations. Life has a responsibility to life, and it is this effort that keeps the universe growing, developing, creating, filling with ideas, matter, and energy.

The obviously non-human hybrids are up there somewhere, doing their own thing, part of something big which we probably couldn't contemplate. But don't forget... WE are hybrids, too. Our genetics are the product of both natural evolution AND intervention.

The system is complex, the reasons varied, but understand that higher life doesn't get there by being evil, since evil is a destructive force. To build requires a healthy respect of the systems that are an outgrowth of this universe. Selfishness, greed, and control of nature are inimical to the product of nature: life.

Even systems which are parasitic cannot exceed their hosts in complexity or measure. If you want more than that, you must stop taking from the system and start contributing to it.

Extraterrestrials have "contributed" much, or they wouldn't be what they are.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I didant read all 13 pages so sorry if this has been poster but the movie taken covers this in a pretty good I think,just a hybrids faimly tree ware the faimly is abducted threw the genarashons,you never know you and your parents and grand parents could have been taken and never know it thats how I think thay do it.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I didant read all 13 pages so sorry if this has been poster but the movie taken covers this in a pretty good I think,just a hybrids faimly tree ware the faimly is abducted threw the genarashons,you never know you and your parents and grand parents could have been taken and never know it thats how I think thay do it.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join