It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Christian (even about the paranormal)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What difference does it make how someone dresses? Regarding the cross, that symbol is Biblical.

What does bilical mean as a term for you? The bible is not god, it's just a lot of books telling the events of the past time with good intentions and morals.The bible is just an object with ink on it.It's good to use it bad to worship it.Who worships a book , crosses, icons is part of a religion.
Don;t you get it, god did not create religions, man did.

God makes saints and again, are in the Bible. 68 times to be exact, Old and New Testament. In the Old Testament, Saints are those who believe in God and obeyed the law. In the New Testament that became those who believe Christ as the Son of God and saviour.

How about the other saints that poped up after the rain when there were no more new writings..and how about those that worship saints, it's just like in masonry, you bow down to some one eles and kiss his icon because it brings you luck, you go to curch when your old out fear and intrest but with keeping your greed within you.There are alot of greedy people going to curch on sundays.

Not me.

Then who did, and what does he represent?

Yep, and I contend we're far away from worthy.

Well who can find the time to think about it and change has a chanse of cleaning out his mind, besides the last part of the new testament talks about only a few hudreds of thoulsands , they might be the worthy ones.
or who knows maybe none of it is the truth.We have an obligation to be what we feel and think.If we feel the need for a change we should change if not what is the point?

I have a question, can you use your own morals and etics in stead of copy paste text from a book.Are you a robot or a human beeing? Just be your self and let others be them selfs good or bad they should be what they are.
No one can decide for them and no one can change them, people change by them self if they do.Other than that everything is fake , with intrest and fear.What is untatural behavior does not last long, only natural things will last an eternity.I'm sure the force that we call god that created the universe did not create human beings to be robots, we have emotions, feelings, thoughts to decide what to do.

Regarding me beiliving in god, I'm sure there is a god, everyone has it's doubts when things are going wrong for them.But I'm almost 100% surre it exists when I ask my self and when I look around me at the blue prints of nature.That is more than some of your sunday avrage folks that go to curch out of fear and intrests.See I just judged some class of people because they want it out of fear or intrest.Some would go to curch on sunday and then let you drown if you don't know how to swim, because they only care about them selfs.Do you really think people like that get to heaven.We humans are so complex in thinking, we don't have a head on our neck for nothing, what we do we do it well knowing it.No one gets in if he /she is not willing to change.Saying I'm sorry in the last moment does not solve it, because the person saying it is lieing out of fear. After fear you become your self again.You are afraid, then it's back to your self, bad or good.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by pepsi78]

[edit on 21-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
What does bilical mean as a term for you?

The Bible is a guide that contains a lot of what God said and did. It's a primer to help a person start their own relationship with God and a reference book throughout the course of that relationship.

The bible is not god,

I don't know anyone who says it is.

it's just a lot of books telling the events of the past time with good intentions and morals.

It is just a history book that includes instructions God gave to us. It's intentions and morals are good because the morals and instructions towards deliverance are good. Again, I'm not here to change any minds, just answering the question.

The bible is just an object with ink on it. It's good to use it bad to worship it.

I don't know who disputes this.

Who worships a book , crosses, icons is part of a religion.
Don;t you get it, god did not create religions, man did.

One of the functions of the Bible is to help us prevent mistakes. I won't bother quoting the Bible again, as of course it does discuss the definition of what religion is, but hope that in your course of relationship with God tha you come to discover that your worship of Him is religion.

Maybe you'll hold the dictionary as a higher authority?

Main Entry: re·li·gion
(1): the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2): commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance

www.merriam-webster.com...

How about the other saints that poped up after the rain when there were no more new writings..

What do I have to add to the Bible? All that's needed to be said is there. I'm sure many other saints feel the same. Others have written suppliments to understand the relationship between man and God better. Max Lucado does pretty well. Gary Chapman was a help...but really they both pale greatly in comparison to the things Christ said.

and how about those that worship saints,

That's kind of a scary thought and would weird me out.

it's just like in masonry, you bow down to some one eles and kiss his icon because it brings you luck,

Are you sure you don't have masonry confused with druidic faiths?

you go to curch when your old out fear and intrest but with keeping your greed within you.There are alot of greedy people going to curch on sundays.

I'm sure there are. I'm also confident there are many people who go there who 'get it'. I assure you this though, none of us is qualified to storm the door and start wagging our finger judging who is who.

Then who did, and what does he represent?

*shrugs* I believe he was an elected leader for those needing an elected leader. Just my take on it though.

Well who can find the time to think about it

We all have time. It's just a matter of choosing what to do with it.

and change has a chanse of cleaning out his mind, besides the last part of the new testament talks about only a few hudreds of thoulsands , they might be the worthy ones.

Nope, read the next sentence in the verse I quoted. Since you don't believe the Bible is a qualified source, there's no point in discussing it.

or who knows maybe none of it is the truth.We have an obligation to be what we feel and think.If we feel the need for a change we should change if not what is the point?

It's not about ourselves.

I have a question, can you use your own morals and etics in stead of copy paste text from a book.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Are you a robot or a human beeing?

Behind this screen, you don't know for sure. Merely trust that the word is true

Just be your self and let others be them selfs good or bad they should be what they are.

Murderers! Be murderers...because it is who you are. Rapers! Rape because it is who you are. Warmongers! Make war, it is who you are...is this making sense to you?

No one can decide for them and no one can change them, people change by them self if they do.Other than that everything is fake , with intrest and fear.What is untatural behavior does not last long, only natural things will last an eternity.I'm sure the force that we call god that created the universe did not create human beings to be robots, we have emotions, feelings, thoughts to decide what to do.

We're blessed and cursed with the ability to choose.

Regarding me beiliving in god, I'm sure there is a god, everyone has it's doubts when things are going wrong for them.But I'm almost 100% surre it exists when I ask my self and when I look around me at the blue prints of nature.

Indeed. It's one of the benefits of getting into Biology.

That is more than some of your sunday avrage folks that go to curch out of fear and intrests.See I just judged some class of people because they want it out of fear or intrest.Some would go to curch on sunday and then let you drown if you don't know how to swim, because they only care about them selfs.

At least you're able to acknowledge your own hypocrisy. I think that's an important step towards change.

Do you really think people like that get to heaven.

For your sake perhaps you should hope so?

We humans are so complex in thinking, we don't have a head on our neck for nothing, what we do we do it well knowing it.No one gets in if he /she is not willing to change.Saying I'm sorry in the last moment does not solve it, because the person saying it is lieing out of fear. After fear you become your self again.You are afraid, then it's back to your self, bad or good.

Fear is an improper motivation. There is this thing called "love" that transcends and replaces fear. The one who does out of love and disregard fear understands the true message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. He taught us this new method so that we may grow as a human race to the more advance thinkings/teaching God has laid out for us. Yes, in our infant stage both Biblically and in life, we do things to avoid punishment, but later on we're to do them because we care and love God and one another.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Pepsi I have never really felt "worthy" -- if we were worthy, then why did God have to send His only Son to die for our sins? He made Christ take our punishment--------Why? Just so that all the "worthy" people could go to heaven? If that is the case, then Christ really died and went thru the most unimaginable torment and torture of all time, all for nothing. Jesus said all that believe in Him would not perish. He didn't say all the worthy people who believe in Him will not perish, he said ALL. Of course this is just my opinion, but I hope you are wrong.

As far as asking for forgiveness at the last minute, you may not be a parent, but ask a parent, if their child came to them and asked to be forgiven, the parent would not say "no, it is too late for you, I won't forgive you now". The parent would be waiting, hoping, even until the very last second that their child would ask forgiveness, and any parent would jump on the chance to forgive their child no matter how long it had taken. I think God can easily match any earthly parent.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Bumbeni]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As far as asking for forgiveness at the last minute, you may not be a parent, but ask a parent, if their child came to them and asked to be forgiven, the parent would not say "no, it is too late for you, I won't forgive you now". The parent would be waiting, hoping, even until the very last second that their child would ask forgiveness, and any parent would jump on the chance to forgive their child no matter how long it had taken. I think God can easily match any earthly parent.

What if you say I'm sorry in the last moment and you don't really mean it?
You say it to gain something.It's an intrest.You could be killing, raping and thinking ohh I'll just say in the last moment I'm sorry please forgive me, how about that? You could be a real bad person and likeing it with the thought that you are going to have no problems because you're going to say sorry knowing you will be forgiven while you know that, you continue to comit crimes. How is that for you?

Religion is just a form of control, I follow no religion, I have an obligation to be myself, I try my best to be my self.I have my own destiny, my actions speak for my self, what I learn and what I do and if I aplly the learning for my self then I can only better my self of course far away from perfection we all have our sins.
When you gain values that do not show in public your mind opens up.
Learning would mean how to be humble, to see how sufering is and then
knowing how it is when you see others suffer.Mejuring things and seeing if they feel right for you, thinking on your own.Developing a character with real morals and ethics.God forgives imperfection but god does not forgive you in the last second.If all your life you have caused suffering and enjoied it don't expect anything. We don't live our lives for nothing.If things would be this way it would be enough to be alive for 5 minutes? You don't live an entire life for nothing.You have time to change to learn what will hurt you and what will hurt others and how it feels. If you simply don't care and live in ignorace all your life I do not think the last seconds count.Kissing icons, saying prayers from a book in an automated way, asking the priest to forgive you, none of this will help.It's just religion.

God created nature , trees, earth, planets, stars and the human being. Man came up with religion.Can you find in the bible things like.....and Jesus told everyone, from now on you will be christians and that will be a religion for you to follow.There is no such instructuions, Jesus did not say, because the cross was painted with my blod from now on you will make a simbol out of it.There is no instructions for that, there is no istructions for carved objects or icons, there is none of that.it's just madnes and inventions invented by others. Simbols are just objects and are not related to god.There is no religion, it's just the human being that walks, talks and acts as it wishes, because that is how we were intended to be.To do what we want and think how we want with out limitations.
Doctrine is not a way to god, freedom and learning is.That is why we are the only animals on earth that manage to plan things days, months, years ahead.If you eare suposed to follow a stict path and say I'm sorry in the last moment none of this would matter. What is the point of living then?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well if you don't really mean it, I think God is going to know that. He knows what is in our hearts and minds. I do think he is a lot more merciful than we can realize though.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I too have my own question.

How do you feel about psychic feats? Magic?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If god can do anything, can he microwave a burrito so hot that even not he can eat it?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hmm... I see where you are going here; but, I am not really asking a question on whether I should or should not do something, but I was asking the OP on how he felt about what I posted about.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Cool, another techno fan

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
I too have my own question.

How do you feel about psychic feats?

I've met one person who said they were both Christain and psychic...though I believe he was merely particularly observant or 'in tune with what was going on. Could God give someone the gift of seeing into the future? Or reading someone else's mind? Well, it' happened both in Revelation and when Daniel had to tell the king's dreams or die. In both cases however, both men were closely connected to God and didn't seek any method of supernatural powers. They were merely revealed to them and they re-told what they saw.

Otherwise Christain and psychic aren't really two words that go together...and those say they are psychic will likely agree. They go to methods/rituals/processes to generate or tap into 'energies' they may or may not understand. In either case, it falls into the catagory you've said here:

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
Magic?

I assume we're not talking about illusions by performers on stage. That aside, yes, there is magick. You can either encounter this in life experience or read about it Biblically (as well as other sources). Many people who have either or both real life experience or Biblical study will say to stay away from it...and for good reason. There's no need to stay away from things that don't exist, rather it's a warning from something that does exist. The greatest, biggest, most paramount mistake people tend to make is not knowing what magick is or where it comes from. Those who do and still practice are akin to those who are juggling knives faster and faster seeing where their 'breakpoint' is. Unfortunately there's Hell to pay for that. If not in this life then afterwards. Now the popular claim is that I'm trying to 'spook' someone away from an individual's freedom, right to choose, or whatever but 'spooking' never discourages the curious. My hope is that those seekers see as soon as possible what it truly is, then they'll be running away from it on their own.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
If god can do anything, can he microwave a burrito so hot that even not he can eat it?

Yes. But then He can eat it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
See, that's the thing though. I just wanted to know how you were feeling about this, and comparing this to what I have experienced on my own.

What I have to say is going to be a little strange, and I have not ever posted this electronically before, but here it goes anyway.

Let me start off in saying, 3 years ago, my relationship with God was not going so well. I tried to stop, and listen, but my mind always enshrouded it with other things. I could never really get down to a personal relationship with God. It drove me nuts. I sweated at night, trying to figure out what was going on with me. I had feelings that I was evil, I felt like I was not Christian at all, and I felt that I was not at all going to Heaven when I died, or when he returns. Yet, I prayed, and I put pieces, shards of my soul into my prayers. I would sometimes pray for 30 minutes straight. I went to Church. I read the Bible not a whole lot, but I was familiar with it. I was brung up in the RLDS community and raised in a Lutheran Private school, where I was fed the Bible everyday. This being said, I also tried to put my faith into these subjects, and I always tried to apply sermons and teachings into my life.

To sum this up, I could not have been more faithful to God, or to Christianity. I was young, but that still should not have mattered. This feeling caused me to go into depression multiple times, and make me think about what my purpose in life was, or where God came from. When I thought about where God came from, I thought that maybe he came from something else, and that made my entire life feel like it was bleached with chlorine.

This kept on going, until my whole life just flipped around. I was just screwing around on the internet, looking for things to do, until I stumbled upon this "Are You Psychic" quiz. and I thought, "Well, why not. I don't believe in this stuff anyway. Minus well." So I clicked on the link, and I was asked questions like, "Have you ever had Deja Vu and how often?" or "Have you ever had an experience with a ghost?" For those I put yes-every two weeks, and yes, (because one time I saw a shadow ghost in my basement. Scared the living daylights out of me). And when the quiz was over, the quiz would rate you on a scale of 1, being not psychic, and 3 being very intuitive with psychic things. It turned out that I got a 3. I stared at the screen in a blank stupor, and thought, "No. No. This can't be real." So I took it again, and changed somethings around, because usually when you take a personal quiz, you don't exactly say the truth the first time. So I did; but it returned with the same result.

I felt then like I was some kind of prodigy, but then, I thought back, thought back to those lines of scrpiture that I had read in the Bible, and found that psychic abilities were explained in the Bible as magic, and magic was to be a sin against God. I felt horrible. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to shout out to someone for help, yet I knew that no one would listen. I prayed. I prayed HARD. I prayed that those demons who were making me psychic to go away. To go away from my body. I wanted to get out. I wanted to run away from my home, and just live somewhere to rot in my horrible agony and wait for Hell to take me. I tried to live with myself. I tried. I never had thoughts of suicide, but I felt like I was evil, even though I never strayed away from the path of God or his word. When, finally, after 6 months of this pain aching, I was lying on my bed, in a philosophical state.

I thought about how most orthodox religions tend to preach in the wrong way, how they just don't seem to get the message across, and how they just don't seem to notice that people can't just go through the motions in all of these wishy washy ceremonies that don't hold much value, except for the priest and the elderly it seems, and also how they just mindlessly say the same prefabricated prayers over and over again. I was never raised this way. I was raised, that you should always pray from the heart, allow God to choose your words, and to always put faith in ceremonies, just don't do ceremonies to much or else you will lose faith in the ceremonies.

In this state, I figured that Angels would, in the end of times, and probably still today, pull of feats of psychic skill and magic. I also knew, that these Angels would be fighting for God, against the Demons of Hell. So, I saw my psychic gift, as an opprotunity for serving God. That if I could do this for him, that I coudl use my abilities to please God, and to finally be saved. I felt like I was finally cleansed after that, and after another six months, I had gotten rid of all suspicion of whether I was evil or not.

Now, I am older. I have worked on my abilites by meditation. I have experience an OBE, Deja Vu on a semi weekly basis, have experienced feelings of weightlessness, and other phenomena dealing with Ghosts, Angels, and I have excorised a Demon, yet, remotely one time (this means that I did a remote exorcism of a Demon that was possessing one of my dearest friends from a distance. No laying on of hands). I also use wands. I have made about 5 wands now from wood. 2 of them have broke from improper storage (i.e. in a backpack). I have used these wands to do various things, like channel energy, and whenever someone is willing, try my hand at manipulating body movements.

And during this whole time, I have never talked more fluently with God. I speak to him just about every day. I trust him, love him, and accept not only his spirit, but accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you wanted me to, I could talk to him, right now, but I would not want to do it for experiment. I have also never been so philosophical. I don't know any other young adult who just sits down and accurately tries to describe things on a logical, yet creative sense. Just to know, and only because God is gifting me with abilities that I have never thought possible.

I have just one more thing to say. If you are willing, to finally accept that anything is possible, then you can rise above; and if you keep God in your heart, he will be right there to meet you once you have.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thank you very much for that testimony. A few clarifications I wanted to mention:

1.) Gifts from God are not magick. When Moses' staff turned into a serpent, that was God's doing, Moses was merely the messenger. Never did Jesus Christ call himself good, rather acknowledged the miracles he performed as signs from God.

2.) Magick is something you do to invoke or evoke a power that is usually unknown or other than God.

3.) Be wary of internet sites that claim they can diagnose your condition. WebMD may help you narrow down what condition you may have, but you never know until you visit the Doctor.

More importantly than anything I've said is this:

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31

You can trust in this without fail. We're all evil without God, your conscious was right to tell you this, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," - Romans 3:23 but you know and have acknowledged that Christ died for you to pay the penalty for all your sins past, present and future. "I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life." - John 6:47. Notice it doesn't say "will have" or "should have" but rather "has". Maybe we'll meet up after all this is over
. Until then, may God continue to bless.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You do realize that proclaiming yourself to be a saint is vanity and prideful and a sin right?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
You do realize that proclaiming yourself to be a saint is vanity and prideful

If it were a job of privilege or luxury, I might agree. It's a lot less work and concern not being one.

and a sin right?

How so? And, why do you assume that I made me a saint? Perhaps it would've been more prudent to know first what a saint is prior to slinging judgement and finger-wagging.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

well why don't you share with us who made you a saint?

I don't know of many saints that are gamers. what are your egames of choice saint?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

well why don't you share with us who made you a saint?

Before I answer that one, I should answer what a saint is first. Being that it's assumed it's some kind of title like "olympic gold metal winner" it may be good to clarify what saint means.

The people described as saints in The Bible were however still very much human. They were called, they were holy, and they were extremely dedicated (both in terms of attitude, and in the sense of being set apart), but they were still real people, far from perfect. Saints never stopped being normal people - fishermen, farmers, tent makers, doctors, teachers, carpenters. The "little people" of the congregations were as much saints as the most famous and prominent ones such as Peter and Paul (e.g. Romans 15:26).

Saints were not infallible (e.g. Galatians 2:11), and sometimes they disagreed with one another (e.g. Acts 15:39). They were most certainly called, converted, good people, but they did not become somehow perfect. As far as The Bible is concerned, God's Word was and is perfect, but God's people, while yet physical, were and are not perfect in knowledge, or behavior (see Paul's Mirror).

Were there more saints after those recorded in the Bible? Yes. Have there been true saints during the past 2,000 years? Yes, secular history records their persecution, along with the persecution of millions of others who were "saints" of various man-made church organizations. Are there true saints alive on the earth today? Yes, they and/or their descendants are described in end-time prophecy.

www.keyway.ca...

For me I was perfectly fine to be considered a believer...as both words are in many the same ways synonymous, however, when I was told to take a more active role listening, taking notes, and applying that information is when the name had come about. It was a visual reminder to me since then to "get to work" because as I was told, work is also important. Those who have read my post should be able to tell that the words I quote often are not my own and recognize the voice who said them. For me though, I'm not only to deliver the message, I'm to help it apply to the individuals as well. Again, a hard job that is much easier to be without and one without personal reward other than seeing someone else establish their own connection with the One Who sent me.

I don't know of many saints that are gamers. what are your egames of choice saint?

I've been through many throughout the years, though I know some who have played more. My tendencies are to MMORPG's. It's more fun when a community of players are involved. Currently on the list are World of Warcraft, EVE, RF Online, Shot Online, and others. It's interesting that we're talking about this because it's always a surprise to bump into another believer there since rarely do the discussions come up, though in a few guilds its pretty apparent who we are.

What's really cool to see others get into the theme like here:

THE LIGHTS WILL! A NEW QUEST BEGINS!
12/22/2007 9:32 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night marked the beginning of a new adventure for Saints Crossing, a divine quest to find, understand and protect eight artifacts gifted to the mortal world from the Holy Light itself. Within the combined items lies the very essence of the Light, an infinity of possibility. Beginning with sacred vows in the Cathedral of Light the adventure swept onwards to dealing with an outright obscene Dwarven mercenary who by unknown means is the only purveyor of the first artifact's location. To get the information that was so desperately needed the Saints were "hired" to deal with three of the Dwarf's contracts so that he could attend to whatever his other "business" might be. Their quest led to a crusade across Azeroth ranging from Westfall to the darkened walls of Zul'Gurub. With two jobs down only one remains....

Although the author of the above paragraph isn't a believer, I've actually found many believers in games, though beliefs are thought by many to be very personal so rarely do they feel comfortable to share them.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

For me I was perfectly fine to be considered a believer...as both words are in many the same ways synonymous, however, when I was told to take a more active role listening, taking notes, and applying that information is when the name had come about. It was a visual reminder to me since then to "get to work" because as I was told, work is also important. Those who have read my post should be able to tell that the words I quote often are not my own and recognize the voice who said them. For me though, I'm not only to deliver the message, I'm to help it apply to the individuals as well. Again, a hard job that is much easier to be without and one without personal reward other than seeing someone else establish their own connection with the One Who sent me.

So who is the one who sent you? and what was the external source the definition was taken from?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So who is the one who sent you? and what was the external source the definition was taken from?

The external source linked also has the answer:

They became saints by means of the Holy Spirit, which can only come from God.

www.keyway.ca...

God tasked saints with the following command:

"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation." - Mark 16:15

What is the good news?

"Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ." - Acts 5:42

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

God didn't tell me "congratulations, you've earned a job" rather he disciplined me for not doing as I knew I should. I was a believer who was guilty of this:

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like..."

...and He let me know it so that I would learn...

"But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does." - James 1:22-25

Must a person be doing something to be a saint? No, but it makes a difference for me.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
3.) Be wary of internet sites that claim they can diagnose your condition. WebMD may help you narrow down what condition you may have, but you never know until you visit the Doctor.

Yeah. Well, apparently, you seem to say that I have some kind of psychological problem. Thanks.

Why do you say this?

You can trust in this without fail. We're all evil without God, your conscious was right to tell you this, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," - Romans 3:23 but you know and have acknowledged that Christ died for you to pay the penalty for all your sins past, present and future. "I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life." - John 6:47. Notice it doesn't say "will have" or "should have" but rather "has". Maybe we'll meet up after all this is over
. Until then, may God continue to bless.

No. You don't understand. I had God. I did. But I still did not feel like everything was kosher until that one night.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I am sorry. I wish I could help you. Your programming goes deep.
You say your title is not self appointed and yet you state that an entity that you cannot prove exists gave it to you.

If the day ever comes when you want to know real truth. I will be happy to share the reality of the god you are serving. There is a divinity in existence but what organized religion leads people to believe is false.

if that day comes for you. I will be here. I will help you when you want to know the truth.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join