It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Christian (even about the paranormal)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well as you might imagine you really have my curiosity now. What tipped the scales in the other direction for you if you care to say? I am interested in what moved a nonbeliever to the point of being a biblical scholar or well on their way? There are so many nonbelievers and I have decided there is nothing people can say to change their minds, they have to have some experience that pushes them to seek God. Just like hounding an alcoholic to quit, it is impossible, they have to get there on their own or not at all.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have a question, how does evolution fit in with religion. Man was first a homesapien, the oldest remains are from africa.Where did man come in to existance , the bible does not offer detailed explenations of man coming in to existance.It just states that man came in to existance and formed the nation of israel but the first modern man remains were found also in africa.
and the first civilisation was the mesopotamian culture.It's just that science and religion do not go on the same path.
While I do beilive in the creator that created the universe I am sceptic that the bible is nothing but the truth.I don't know if god created religions, maybe we created them by our selfs.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumbeni
Well as you might imagine you really have my curiosity now.

Doh

What tipped the scales in the other direction for you if you care to say? I am interested in what moved a nonbeliever to the point of being a biblical scholar or well on their way?

In a nutshell, direction confrontation. The devil ordered me to obey or face severe consequences. I ran the other way. He chased, but was changed by the time he thought he had me cornered. He hasn't forgotten me though and let me know a little while ago he's still upset over the ordeal.

There are so many nonbelievers and I have decided there is nothing people can say to change their minds, they have to have some experience that pushes them to seek God.

When someone is as hardheaded as myself, I think you're right. I have seen people change before my eyes though through their own desire to meet God. It's a fascinatingly strange and wonderful thing. Physically they look the same, but they suddenly seem like all the heavy baggage they've been carrying through the years had finally dropped off. Hard to describe, but hope you get the chance to see it someday if you haven't yet.

Just like hounding an alcoholic to quit, it is impossible, they have to get there on their own or not at all.

I've never been a fan of 'hounding'. I didn't like it when others were doing it to me. It takes a certain kind of discipline, trust, and willingness to respond positively to hounding.

"Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.
Then a voice said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah?" - 1 Kings 19:11-13

True power does not come from hitting someone over the head with a club.

"Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone." - Proverbs 25:15

Imagine for a moment you've got a problem that you feel guilty about. It hurts you and the people around you so you hide it in shame. Seeking refuse from the problem, who do you go to?

Person(s) A:

"When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

"And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebub!"

or Person B:

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." - Matthew 11:29

I wouldn't be one to 'let them get their on their own' because many of us need help getting through this life one way or another. Imagine growing without parents, learning without teachers, or sharing joys and troubles without friends.

Are you opening yourself up to get hurt? For them to violate your trust? Absolutely. It's a risk we need to take.

"Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." - Matthew 18:21-22

[edit on 20-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have a question that I, as a Christian, have always pondered.

I don't have time to post specific Biblical quotes (but I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about anyway), so here it goes:

You have to accept Jesus as your Savior in order to be "saved". This is what I believe. However, take this as an example:

You have Tribe A that has lived in the jungles of South America for a thousand years. This tribe has always worshiped the tree god, um, Mr. Great Oak. Anyway, a Christian Missionary arrives and tries to show the tribe the Bible and explain Creation, the Crucifixion, Jesus, etc. The tribe's members say, "sure, nice story, but Mr. Great Oak is our god. He's always been good to us, etc, etc. Therefore, the tribe members have rejected Jesus as their Savior and will spend eternity in Hell.

Here's my question: Will God really condemn these people to Hell? Can anyone reasonably expect them to change their 1000 year old religious views to accept something that a foreign person is trying to push upon them? That would be like a Muslim trying to convert a Christian; it ain't gonna happen.

So, here's what I've always believed, or at least considered a possibility. You can't accept/reject Jesus without first coming to know him. These tribe members never came to know Jesus. I believe the Bible mentions something about the "ignorant". Not necessarily "ignorant" as in "stupid", but ignorant as in "not knowing". For example, I'm ingorant about the subject of knitting/weaving. Anywho, what's your take on this?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardinalfanUSA

Good deal, hopefully this is the right place for it.

I don't have time to post specific Biblical quotes (but I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about anyway), so here it goes:

You have to accept Jesus as your Savior in order to be "saved". This is what I believe. However, take this as an example:

You have Tribe A that has lived in the jungles of South America for a thousand years. This tribe has always worshiped the tree god, um, Mr. Great Oak. Anyway, a Christian Missionary arrives and tries to show the tribe the Bible and explain Creation, the Crucifixion, Jesus, etc. The tribe's members say, "sure, nice story, but Mr. Great Oak is our god. He's always been good to us, etc, etc. Therefore, the tribe members have rejected Jesus as their Savior and will spend eternity in Hell.

*pause* Are we skipping Revelation then or just assuming it was never part of the Bible?

Here's my question: Will God really condemn these people to Hell?

I think what's important to ask ourselves as Christians what it is we're saved from. If you recall in the book of Hebrews we have Christ as the great high priest who is our intercessor. We are forgiven and atoned for our sins, therefore saved from the judgement of God. Yes, we're saved from hell, but what does it say for those who had not known Christ?

"And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books." - Revelation 20:12

Granted, it's not going to be an easy day in court, but we're not the ones doing the judging.

Can anyone reasonably expect them to change their 1000 year old religious views to accept something that a foreign person is trying to push upon them?

If I were a non-believer and someone who claims to be a Christian missionary said "You must believe in God or die!" more than likely I would not be bullied into that. Having no concept of who God is or why I should believe it, would you? Do you believe God is a fair and just judge? Do you believe he would side with the person claiming to be a Christian using fear and intimidation to 'win converts'?

That would be like a Muslim trying to convert a Christian; it ain't gonna happen.

Actually it does happen. And vice-versa. Even if it didn't:

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26

So, here's what I've always believed, or at least considered a possibility. You can't accept/reject Jesus without first coming to know him. These tribe members never came to know Jesus. I believe the Bible mentions something about the "ignorant". Not necessarily "ignorant" as in "stupid", but ignorant as in "not knowing". For example, I'm ingorant about the subject of knitting/weaving. Anywho, what's your take on this?

I think you had the answer all along and were seeking validation. One of the pluses of fellowship. I also think this is one of those questions that's on just about everyone's mind that they need to ask at one point or another.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I apologise if someone else has asked this, but someone else brought up this point in another thread and thought it might be worth bringing up in this thread.

As a Christian, what do you think of the field of Psychology, and do you think Religion has a negative or positive impact on a person's individual Psychology?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Yes, contact with satan can be enough for people to run not walk toward God. When I had that incident that I told you about in u2u, that is the thing that caused me to diligently seek God. The devil is not all that smart is he? If he was trying to entice or mesmerize me, in fact he did the very opposite. Maybe the whole thing was in God's plan after all, maybe I needed that extra push to "stay in the light" and maybe you did also.

You reminded me I need to learn about Elijah, I want to learn about the old prophets and the predictions about Christ, His birth, all of it. I would like to find an article or book that explains all of that.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Here's my question: Will God really condemn these people to Hell? Can anyone reasonably expect them to change their 1000 year old religious views to accept something that a foreign person is trying to push upon them? That would be like a Muslim trying to convert a Christian; it ain't gonna happen.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'd like to take a moment to thank the participants on this thread who have asked questions and other believers who have provided answers. The questions have been no-nonsense hard-hitters that are very intriguing to consider. I must admit, I'm enjoying this thread greatly and am learning things as well.

On to the next!

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
I apologise if someone else has asked this, but someone else brought up this point in another thread and thought it might be worth bringing up in this thread.

Surely.

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
As a Christian, what do you think of the field of Psychology, and do you think Religion has a negative or positive impact on a person's individual Psychology?

As I understand it, Psychology is a the study of human thought. The benefits and dangers can be the same as any other science, business, tradeskill or art. It is a helpful tool for us as humans to understand our environment. Believers approach these things as helpful tools by which we may come to know the 'hows' of God. I believe God wants us to learn and grow. As with anything, we can use these tools against God as well by using them to try to 'explain Him away' as non-existant. The science/business/tradeskill/art then becomes the god itself because we love and trust it more than Him. Obsessions can be the same way - alcoholism, lusts, gambling, drugs, etc. When we make any of these our sole purpose for living, we eclipse God with them, hiding Him from our view.

Regarding Christianity's impact on my personal psychology, I can say with absolute testimony that I am a lot healthier now than I was before I became a believer. Previously I enjoyed destructive things like violence, bad guys, vengence, and greed. Anno Domini in my life, I found fun, peace, direction, calm, understanding, a release of stress, and comfort. Surely there's more to it than that, but is the best I can describe. Some psychologists may state (as they have done to me in the past) that I made up that whole experience in order to comfort myself. My question to that would be "why then would I 'make up' all the pain and Hell in my life previous to that?" Doesn't make sense. As people, we strive to fulfill the things we desire, not impose upon ourselves things we don't. There's a disconnect of motivation there. Some of our make-up is genetic, some of our make-up is environmental, some of it is through our decisioning process, and some of it has yet to be explained...except by those who were there to experience it. One of the cool things about science is once you answer one question, ten more pop up because of it - another reason for believing a higher power is at work.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yes, contact with satan can be enough for people to run not walk toward God.

It was either that or submit to him entirely.

The devil is not all that smart is he?

You'd be surprised. I know I was. One's own physical power means nothing, using mental trickery is a definate loss, self spirital determination is a joke.

If he was trying to entice or mesmerize me, in fact he did the very opposite. Maybe the whole thing was in God's plan after all, maybe I needed that extra push to "stay in the light" and maybe you did also.

That has been proposed to me before, however, when you're there ready to end my own life there was no invisible hand holding me back. No one even suggested "don't do it". If an angel arrived to say so, I might have believed that. If I heard a whisper that said "please don't" I would think that might have been the case, but standing on the cliff looking down, you know you're on the edge.

You reminded me I need to learn about Elijah, I want to learn about the old prophets and the predictions about Christ, His birth, all of it. I would like to find an article or book that explains all of that.

There are many, but here's a good start in the Old Testament:

"Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey." - Zechariah 9:9

This is why everyone was up-in-arms when Jesus did that.

Notice also in the New Testament everyone asks "Are you really the Messiah?" It was the big question weighing on everyone's mind because they knew and understood prophecy. We don't have a concept of that these days since it is fulfilled. It's like calling a friend over for dinner who lives thirty minutes away and then thirty minutes later the doorbell rings. Who do you think is at the door?

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." - Revelation 3:20

It was supper time and they had been waiting patiently for it.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Apologies for answering out of order. Seems I'm not as good at keeping up with threads as I thought

Originally posted by pepsi78
I have a question, how does evolution fit in with religion.

Depends on the religion. In the religion of Darwinism, it fits perfectly.

Man was first a homesapien, the oldest remains are from africa.Where did man come in to existance , the bible does not offer detailed explenations of man coming in to existance.It just states that man came in to existance and formed the nation of israel but the first modern man remains were found also in africa.
and the first civilisation was the mesopotamian culture.It's just that science and religion do not go on the same path.
While I do beilive in the creator that created the universe I am sceptic that the bible is nothing but the truth.I don't know if god created religions, maybe we created them by our selfs.

The Bible doesn't offer exact explanations on how things work from a mechanical standpoint. The Bible says Who and why. God created mankind out of the desire to love and to have mankind love Him back. Genesis says man was formed from the dust of the earth. Does this make scientific sense? Yes. We're a carbon-based lifeform. Water too is found in the ground. This DiHydrogen Oxide (water) is 80% of our make-up. He breathed life into us. Make sense? Sure, we extract Oxygen from taking in the atmosphere and expelling Carbon Dioxide. Woman was taken from man's rib. Make sense? T-Cells are found in bone marrow and can be used for cloning. Apparently there was some alteration in the programming. The question is, Was this step immediate or something that began from one cell and took millions of years? I don't know. The Bible doesn't say. I believe the Bible intentionally doesn't say because it is not integrally important to our relationship with God. For what reason do we require this information? To create our own beings perhaps? Are we intending to provide God with competition? Now we're treading on thin ice, see the Fall of Man and Tower of Babel. Curiousity is part of the nature God has given us. Surely explore it, but do so for the right reasons.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I found a 41-page-article titled Did the Old Testament Prphesy of Jesus which looks like it covers a lot of ground. I printed it. I love the internet can find anything.

I just want to comment on the above posts, concerning people who have not had the chance to hear much and study about Jesus, like tribal people. I think God has so much love and mercy that He will do the right thing when that time comes. I think about how forgiving we earthly parents are, most of us are like putty with our kids.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Bumbeni]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I found a 41-page-article titled Did the Old Testament Prphesy of Jesus which looks like it covers a lot of ground. I printed it. I love the internet can find anything.

Ya! Good deal. I'm not sure if I have that kind of patience but would skim through it. I read something one time that said something like 200 prophecies fulfilled. In reading and assessing myself, it look like 10 were very strong, but some seemed like a stretch. The thing is though, different people at that time may have been looking for different things in Jesus. Perhaps someone saw something I didn't and said "this is the One!"

I just want to comment on the above posts, concerning people who have not had the chance to hear much and study about Jesus, like tribal people. I think God has so much love and mercy that He will do the right thing when that time comes.

w00t! Amen to that. Trust and hope are two very big and useful tools we are to use.

I think about how forgiving we earthly parents are, most of us are like putty with our kids.

Ain't it the truth...though I have paddled my kid at times too. Not because I wanted them to feel pain and hurt, but because I love them. It's a logic few people get but is necessary to teach right from wrong.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I hear you, kids need discipline. Actually my kids are grown and they had more discipline that they cared for. But like you, it was because I loved them and wanted to do my best to teach them right. They are men now, but both have thanked me for being tough when I had to. But when they did wrong and apologized, I was so happy that they realized their mistake and said so --- that's what I mean by being putty. I'm sure God is even more capable than us to forgive. I think it is Psalms that says His tender mercies endure forever.

There are some good questions coming up!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Thanks for the answer.Tho I'm a cristian I think there are other religions worth researching and taking from them.I don't think todays cristianity offers the whole picture.In fact I'm disapointed in my own religion where
people make up pictures and icons of god with long white hair and red eyes just for worship.

The bible is not a book it's self, the only intergrated books that formed the bible are the ones chosen by constantine the great
and the priests that evolved around him.Writers were left out where the text came in to contradition, so a book was made that would serve their intrests in holding power.I hear Mary Magdalen wrote a book and she was not integrated within the bible because she was a woman.

I do beilive that there is a god out there, and I think it's not what it's in the icons.We don't know how god looks like, all tho I was baptised as a christian I think we are far away from the truth. If I had the knolege I would hunt down for it.

One more thing that bothers me for instance I do not agree that you can comit crimes all your life , kill people and on your dieing day in the last second to say "forgive me" just out of fear, and then be forgiven.God would be accepting a criminal with no compasion that said the magic word out of fear. I think one must be worthy of the garden, and people would need to want to change in the first place as a better person with out doing things in a mechanical way, it would have to come from within you and not out of fear or intrest.I have many things that I disagree with the christian faith even if I am one.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Thanks for the answer.Tho I'm a cristian I think there are other religions worth researching and taking from them.I don't think todays cristianity offers the whole picture.In fact I'm disapointed in my own religion where
people make up pictures and icons of god with long white hair and red eyes just for worship.

"Test everything. Hold on to the good." - 1 Thessalonians 5:21

The bible is not a book it's self, the only intergrated books that formed the bible are the ones chosen by constantine the great
and the priests that evolved around him.Writers were left out where the text came in to contradition, so a book was made that would serve their intrests in holding power.

Really? I'd check into the Council of Nicea a little further...authored by the people who were actually there.

I hear Mary Magdalen wrote a book and she was not integrated within the bible because she was a woman.

At least one Old Testament book was written by a woman (as I understand it). There's debate about others, but no plans to remove them just for that sake. What book are we talking about? And why exclude that one and not the others? ATS is not the omni-source of information, I wouldn't believe everything you hear around here.

I do beilive that there is a god out there, and I think it's not what it's in the icons.We don't know how god looks like, all tho I was baptised as a christian I think we are far away from the truth.

To say we're far from it must mean you know what it is. One cannot say "We're no where near the capital city" unless they know what it looks like or where it is. So, if you have the truth that we are so far away from, please do share.

If I had the knolege I would hunt down for it.

We're encouraged to do so:

"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Luke 11:9

One more thing that bothers me for instance I do not agree that you can comit crimes all your life , kill people and on your dieing day in the last second to say "forgive me" just out of fear, and then be forgiven.God would be accepting a criminal with no compasion that said the magic word out of fear.

God knows the heart, not mere words:

"He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts." - Luke 16:15

I take it you're referring to the theif on the cross here?

"We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong."

Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." - Luke 23:41-43

I think one must be worthy of the garden,

Who among us is 'worthy'?

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," - Romans 3:23

Heaven would be an empty place...other than God.

and people would need to want to change in the first place as a better person with out doing things in a mechanical way, it would have to come from within you and not out of fear or intrest.

Do you trust God to fairly judge?

I have many things that I disagree with the christian faith even if I am one.

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing and seeking answers. How boring of a life would it be if we all went around nodding to each other? "Hey Mr. Frank, great job teaching that class today" "Yes, I know. You got another 100% on the test" "Yes, I know" "So...ah...why are you teaching and why am I taking tests?" "Just going through the motions like we're supposed to...but you already knew the answer to that." "I suppose I did."

[edit on 21-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Do you know the name of the woman, from a lost book of the Bible, who traveled with Peter I think? She was put in an arena with lions, a female lion gaurded her. Her name is like Tecla, or Elecla, something like that.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Do you know the name of the woman, from a lost book of the Bible, who traveled with Peter I think? She was put in an arena with lions, a female lion gaurded her. Her name is like Tecla, or Elecla, something like that.

I don't, sorry. Sounds a like like Daniel, no? I might have read it in the past, but every time I try to look up the lost books of the Bible, most sites start referring to Ufo's O_o. This is as close as I can find but I don't know much about the hosts of the site: www.carm.org...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Really? I'd check into the Council of Nicea a little further...authored by the people who were actually there.

The fact is the book of the bible is just writings from alot of authors with out even thinking their little booklets would be integrated in a biger book.
Some authors were not integrated in the book, people look at the bible today as it was always a book from a single source, when the truth is that there were alot of candidates, there were lots and lots of books, but the books were chosen very carefuly, and the rest were just put aside.In other words god did not make the bible and the people that put toghether the bible only chose those that would serve their intrest, for unification, to hold the empire together.There was no room for contradiction.There is no new testament and no old testament, there are just books and books...put toghether from difrent times.People gave the names of old and new, I don't recal in any writings mentioning about the old and the new testament as first part second part.

To say we're far from it must mean you know what it is. One cannot say "We're no where near the capital city" unless they know what it looks like or where it is. So, if you have the truth that we are so far away from, please do share.

Were far away because of the madnes.Who told you to make icons and dress like a priest? and who told you to make saints? Who put the pope in power? I'm sure god did not.

Worthy is far away from perfection.

Do you trust God to fairly judge?

Sometimes I wonder how it all works, I pray it works, I'm out of my problems after doing it, I may mention ...big problems.I'm sure that what created us, sometimes listens to us and solves our problems only if there some good left in us I think.The rest are left on their own, evil people with evil intentions will never make it.It just who they are, and the will continiue to be.There is alot of evil in this world.I think they are the unforgiven, if you have it in you, you can get to a level of pure kindnes that comes trully with out any unatural forceing, if you force your self to be good then your doing it for nothing.It won't work.

.....Yes I judge people in my perception for protection, maybe it's one of my defects, not sure, but it helps me avoid alot of dificult problems that I would find my self in.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm not on a mission to change your mind pepsi78, you're welcome to believe as you wish. This thread was made merely to provide answers to questions to those who ask them.

Were far away because of the madnes.Who told you to make icons and dress like a priest?

What difference does it make how someone dresses? Regarding the cross, that symbol is Biblical.

and who told you to make saints?

God makes saints and again, are in the Bible. 68 times to be exact, Old and New Testament. In the Old Testament, Saints are those who believe in God and obeyed the law. In the New Testament that became those who believe Christ as the Son of God and saviour.

Who put the pope in power?

Not me.

I'm sure god did not.

I don't know. As for me,

"Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess." - Hebrews 4:14

Worthy is far away from perfection.

Yep, and I contend we're far away from worthy.

"But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside." - Revelation 5:3-4

If we're not worthy to announce the coming of God, how then are we worthy of eternal happiness and everlasting life with God? There was only one who was worthy.

Sometimes I wonder how it all works, I pray it works, I'm out of my problems after doing it, I may mention ...big problems.

.....Yes I judge people in my perception for protection, maybe it's one of my defects, not sure, but it helps me avoid alot of dificult problems that I would find my self in.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" - Matthew 7:1-3

[edit on 21-5-2008 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join